SAT Fraud Investigation = Donald J. Trump

Fine. Let's see Obama's records as well.
Just another crackpot thread about another crackpot desperate reach by the Left fearful they can't actually defeat the evil Trump in a straight up election.

Trump's so bad that Biden is going to let him off easy and skip the three extra debates he could have had to expose all of Trump's flaws.
Trump would cream Obama in a debate.
What bothers me is that Obama's campaign for his 2nd term was MAGA and Obama didn't do MAGA.

Liberals never watch Trump on any program where he isn't surrounded by enemies.
Trump is a very clever guy.
Time for the LibBots to click the Smiley.
I watched Drumpf on his reality show. Hes a incompetent fuckup, carnival barker, and dumpster fire all rolled into one. The only people that think he is clever are retards.

Just another crackpot thread about another crackpot desperate reach by the Left fearful they can't actually defeat the evil Trump in a straight up election.

Trump's so bad that Biden is going to let him off easy and skip the three extra debates he could have had to expose all of Trump's flaws.
What bothers me is that Obama's campaign for his 2nd term was MAGA and Obama didn't do MAGA.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Drumpf would turn red and start stuttering if he had to debate Obama. You notice he didnt want no smoke in 2012. He sat it out.

Hearsay is now evidence. I love how the left is throwing everything they can conjure up and seeing if it will stick.
Priceless :laughing0301:
Thats why they want an investigation. Since Drumpf will sue we will know he cheated for a fact.
Why have an investigation, you've already stated his guilt when you posted:

"I guess you forgot the point was that he didnt cheat on his SATs like Drumpf did."

YOU don't need no stinkin' investigation. :eusa_whistle:
Me personally? No I dont need one. He sounds like an idiot so why would I think he was smart enough to pass the SAT?
Of course you don't need one, That's why I said it.
You and your ilk have thrown out the rule of law in this country, and just make shit up as you go along to fit your narrative.
Shameful.
Theres no law that says you cant cheat on the SAT. This isnt some legal trial. Hes a dumb fuck and his own niece accused him of cheating. I believe it.
So you want to drop 60 million on an investigation of something he MIGHT have done when he was 17?

I willing to bet that his niece has been scorned by the family for one reason or another, and jealousy rages
through her veins. :laughing0301:
You are so easily spoon fed, Asclepias, it's scary.
I dont have to drop anything. The school is investigating it not me.

You shouldnt talk about anyone being spoonfed. You're a Drumpfster and he spoon feeds you bullshit on a daily basis.
You need to comprehend what you read. Some instructors (more than likely uber liberal)
have asked the school for an investigation on what one person (his niece) stated in a book.
Nobody would embellish the facts to sell their book, would they?

Geeeze, in the words of a senile old man....COME ON, MAN...........
I comprehend what I read just fine. Youre the one that came up with the claim I wanted to spend 60 million to investigate Drumpf when its the school that would be doing it. Please explain how the school spending 60 million has anything to do with my spending habits? I didnt know you were senile but that would explain why youre a Drumpf supporter.
You deflected from the post you were answering.

Scores mean nothing - what people DO matters.

Case in point, Obama was / is a 'Constitutional Scholar'...impressive...until you consider his entire time in office he violated the Constitution and Rule of Law.

Barry was ruled in Contempt of Court several times for violating Judges' orders, lost more USSC Cases than any modern President (at least), openly declared he did not have the Constitutional authority to do the things he wanted to do but did them anyway, and his biggest violation - DACA - is only alive today because Chief Justice Roberts declared the Constitutionality of an EO is partially based on the IMPACT / CONSEQUENCES of ruling it in-Constitutional on others / people.

The guy is supposed to be a highly educated genius but proved to be a Constitution / Rule of Law violating f*-up.

Success is more important than a diploma / test score.

Passing for UofP?
University of Pennsylvania typically requires applicants to be in the top 4 percent of SAT test takers. The school consistently takes SAT composite scores down to 1420 on a 1600 scale, below which admission should be considered a reach. We estimate some students could be accepted with SAT's as low as 1350. The estimated average SAT composite for admitted freshman is 1490 out of 1600. The school ranks #2 in Pennsylvania for highest average SAT composite score. 54 percent of applicants submit SAT scores to the school.
No pass or fail. Everyone passes for every college no matter the score from what some have claimed.
Everyone apt to cheat and having a friend like Joe Shapiro? Perhaps so ;)

Questions about 40 year ago SATs will get you impeached overnight
Trump is done
Lib 101

Trump's alma mater is asking for an investigation for SAT fraud.
If it turns out that the "stable genius" committed fraud (again) will that make him the smart guy?
Stay tuned for results.

"Professors have asked President Donald Trump’s alma mater to investigate his admittance to the university decades ago based on “new evidence” revealed by his niece."

"Eric Orts and five other faculty members have renewed their request that the University of Pennsylvania to look into Trump’s transfer into the school in 1966 after his niece Mary Trump claimed in her recent book that he had paid someone else to take his SAT exam, reported the Washington Post."

“I drove him around New York City to try to get him into college,” Barry said. “[He] went to Fordham for one year [actually two years] and then he got into University of Pennsylvania because he had somebody take the exams.”

So when will we see Obama's records there are claims he said he was a foreign student.
Another whatabout off topic response. One track mind defending Trump of course. SOS

I watched Drumpf on his reality show. Hes a incompetent fuckup, carnival barker, and dumpster fire all rolled into one. The only people that think he is clever are retards.
Cool...Thanks for admitting you never watched Trump except for a "game" show.
If I were you, I'd be plenty embarrassed.
I have watched several Biden speeches already so I have nothing to be embarrassed about by judging him as suffering from dementia.

Drumpf would turn red and start stuttering if he had to debate Obama. You notice he didnt want no smoke in 2012. He sat it out.
No, he would cream Obama.
I do appreciate you admitting you've never watched him on anything but a game show.
Do continue being an ignoramus.

Hearsay is now evidence. I love how the left is throwing everything they can conjure up and seeing if it will stick.
Priceless :laughing0301:
Thats why they want an investigation. Since Drumpf will sue we will know he cheated for a fact.
Why have an investigation, you've already stated his guilt when you posted:

"I guess you forgot the point was that he didnt cheat on his SATs like Drumpf did."

YOU don't need no stinkin' investigation. :eusa_whistle:
Me personally? No I dont need one. He sounds like an idiot so why would I think he was smart enough to pass the SAT?
Of course you don't need one, That's why I said it.
You and your ilk have thrown out the rule of law in this country, and just make shit up as you go along to fit your narrative.
Shameful.
Theres no law that says you cant cheat on the SAT. This isnt some legal trial. Hes a dumb fuck and his own niece accused him of cheating. I believe it.
So you want to drop 60 million on an investigation of something he MIGHT have done when he was 17?

I willing to bet that his niece has been scorned by the family for one reason or another, and jealousy rages
through her veins. :laughing0301:
You are so easily spoon fed, Asclepias, it's scary.
I dont have to drop anything. The school is investigating it not me.

You shouldnt talk about anyone being spoonfed. You're a Drumpfster and he spoon feeds you bullshit on a daily basis.
You need to comprehend what you read. Some instructors (more than likely uber liberal)
have asked the school for an investigation on what one person (his niece) stated in a book.
Nobody would embellish the facts to sell their book, would they?

Geeeze, in the words of a senile old man....COME ON, MAN...........
I comprehend what I read just fine. Youre the one that came up with the claim I wanted to spend 60 million to investigate Drumpf when its the school that would be doing it. Please explain how the school spending 60 million has anything to do with my spending habits? I didnt know you were senile but that would explain why youre a Drumpf supporter.
You deflected from the post you were answering.
No I didnt. You need your reading comprehension checked. Now please answer the question.

I have watched several Biden speeches already so I have nothing to be embarrassed about by judging him as suffering from dementia.
Well I watched him suggest putting Bleach and other disinfectants in the body. You cant get any dumber than that. Besides he talks like he is an idiot. I can only take him in 5 minute sessions.

I do appreciate you admitting you've never watched him on anything but a game show.
So why didnt he run against Obama in 2012? Why did he punk out?

Well I watched him suggest putting Bleach and other disinfectants in the body. You cant get any dumber than that. Besides he talks like he is an idiot. I can only take him in 5 minute sessions.
I appreciate you admitting you watched a 1.6 second, out-of-context video.
You more you post, the stupider you show yourself to be.

So why didnt he run against Obama in 2012? Why did he punk out?
Non-Globalists have been begging Trump to run since 2000 as many of us detested the Bush family.
Trump had a business to run and after seeing how GW and Obama gave in to every nation on earth, he decided to run.
I don't even get the relevance of the question.

You have been honest enough to admit you're a racist.

If it turns out that the "stable genius" committed fraud (again) will that make him the smart guy?
Stay tuned for results.

"Professors have asked President Donald Trump’s alma mater to investigate his admittance to the university decades ago based on “new evidence” revealed by his niece."

"Eric Orts and five other faculty members have renewed their request that the University of Pennsylvania to look into Trump’s transfer into the school in 1966 after his niece Mary Trump claimed in her recent book that he had paid someone else to take his SAT exam, reported the Washington Post."

“I drove him around New York City to try to get him into college,” Barry said. “[He] went to Fordham for one year [actually two years] and then he got into University of Pennsylvania because he had somebody take the exams.”

You people are so fucking desperate and fearful it smells. Better you should start making plans for four more years of Trump. Perhaps you could spend some time working on a new political party to replace the POS dead horse you're riding now.
You are angry that there is yet another reason to laugh at this POS clown POTUS? Him cheating on his SAT really means nothing in the long run. Its just more evidence of what a fucking liar he is.

Stay tuned for results.

You people are so fucking desperate and fearful it smells. Better you should start making plans for four more years of Trump. Perhaps you could spend some time working on a new political party to replace the POS dead horse you're riding now.
You are angry that there is yet another reason to laugh at this POS clown POTUS? Him cheating on his SAT really means nothing in the long run. Its just more evidence of what a fucking liar he is.
I'm not angry at all. In fact I'm deligted watching you clowns shit your pants when you realize what's coming and what's in store for you. Yeah you might even have to get up off of your dead ass and get a job or else starve.

Well actually it wouldnt. For starters Obama handed him an economy that was already rising.

For starters, you're a f*ing liar.

Barry attempted to sell the American people that the poor economy based on the Democrat policies of 'economic slavery' that kept people dependent on social program handouts and kept them voting Democrat to make sure those programs kept running was the best they could hope for.

Barry declared the manufacturing jobs were gone, never coming back, and this was the 'new norm'. He wasn't telling the American people the economy was growing / getting better - he was declaring 'What you have now is the best you are going to get!'

How can fucking idiots lime you give Barry the credit for manufacturing jobs coming back when BARRY HIMSELF declared they were gone for good?
- Do you ever stop to listen and think about the BS you spread?

Barry knew he manufacturing jobs were not coming back because it was HIS record number of job-killing regulations that chased those jobs overseas and were going to keep them there.

Getting rid of just about everything Barry did - eliminating all of those regulations helped bring those jobs back and helped the economy soar.

Are you saying Barry got rid of his own regulations? :p

Barry had 8 years and did not do shit...except help terrorists, spy on everyone, collude with our enemies, start failed political coups, etc...

:p

Forum List

Back