SAT Fraud Investigation = Donald J. Trump

Is it possible? Sure.

It is provable? Probably not, so this is just another bucket of slop to toss.

Not going anywhere.

He sounds like an idiot so why would I think he was smart enough to pass the SAT?

Idiot thinks there is a "passing score"......DURR
He obviously never took it.
This is true. Went to the military and then to college. However, all three of my daughters took it so I know if you score 400 you aint passing it.

Remind me why you are fixated on the number 400
Is that what your 3 daughters got, combined?
I'm fixated on that number because it is way above what Drumpf and you would have scored on the SAT.

He sounds like an idiot so why would I think he was smart enough to pass the SAT?

This is true. Went to the military and then to college. However, all three of my daughters took it so I know if you score 400 you aint passing it.

I'm fixated on that number because it is way above what Drumpf and you would have scored on the SAT.

oh

Hearsay is now evidence. I love how the left is throwing everything they can conjure up and seeing if it will stick.
Priceless :laughing0301:
Thats why they want an investigation. Since Drumpf will sue we will know he cheated for a fact.
Why have an investigation, you've already stated his guilt when you posted:

"I guess you forgot the point was that he didnt cheat on his SATs like Drumpf did."

YOU don't need no stinkin' investigation. :eusa_whistle:
Me personally? No I dont need one. He sounds like an idiot so why would I think he was smart enough to pass the SAT?
Of course you don't need one, That's why I said it.
You and your ilk have thrown out the rule of law in this country, and just make shit up as you go along to fit your narrative.
Shameful.
Theres no law that says you cant cheat on the SAT. This isnt some legal trial. Hes a dumb fuck and his own niece accused him of cheating. I believe it.
So you want to drop 60 million on an investigation of something he MIGHT have done when he was 17?

I willing to bet that his niece has been scorned by the family for one reason or another, and jealousy rages
through her veins. :laughing0301:
You are so easily spoon fed, Asclepias, it's scary.
I dont have to drop anything. The school is investigating it not me.

You shouldnt talk about anyone being spoonfed. You're a Drumpfster and he spoon feeds you bullshit on a daily basis.
You need to comprehend what you read. Some instructors (more than likely uber liberal)
have asked the school for an investigation on what one person (his niece) stated in a book.
Nobody would embellish the facts to sell their book, would they?

Geeeze, in the words of a senile old man....COME ON, MAN...........
I comprehend what I read just fine. Youre the one that came up with the claim I wanted to spend 60 million to investigate Drumpf when its the school that would be doing it. Please explain how the school spending 60 million has anything to do with my spending habits? I didnt know you were senile but that would explain why youre a Drumpf supporter.

That makes no sense.

Trump's alma mater is asking for an investigation for SAT fraud.
If it turns out that the "stable genius" committed fraud (again) will that make him the smart guy?
Stay tuned for results.

"Professors have asked President Donald Trump’s alma mater to investigate his admittance to the university decades ago based on “new evidence” revealed by his niece."

"Eric Orts and five other faculty members have renewed their request that the University of Pennsylvania to look into Trump’s transfer into the school in 1966 after his niece Mary Trump claimed in her recent book that he had paid someone else to take his SAT exam, reported the Washington Post."

“I drove him around New York City to try to get him into college,” Barry said. “[He] went to Fordham for one year [actually two years] and then he got into University of Pennsylvania because he had somebody take the exams.”

Next Trump will be accused of having someone else do his finger painting art work in kindergarten.

Hey, Dems, if Biden is incapable of beating Trump on his own 40 year Political record and his platform just say so. This BS is getting childish and old....

If it turns out that the "stable genius" committed fraud (again) will that make him the smart guy?
Stay tuned for results.

"Professors have asked President Donald Trump’s alma mater to investigate his admittance to the university decades ago based on “new evidence” revealed by his niece."

"Eric Orts and five other faculty members have renewed their request that the University of Pennsylvania to look into Trump’s transfer into the school in 1966 after his niece Mary Trump claimed in her recent book that he had paid someone else to take his SAT exam, reported the Washington Post."

“I drove him around New York City to try to get him into college,” Barry said. “[He] went to Fordham for one year [actually two years] and then he got into University of Pennsylvania because he had somebody take the exams.”

Next Trump will be accused of having someone else do his finger painting art work in kindergarten.

Hey, Dems, if Biden is incapable of beating Trump on his own 40 year Political record and his platform just say so. This BS is getting childish and old....
Easy solution. Dont read the thread. We know this hurt you because you took the time to comment while claiming it was childish and old. If that were true you would have simply not bothered to read or comment.

That makes no sense.
Thats ok. Sleep on it for a week and maybe you will get it. Arent you like a tutor or something?

Stay tuned for results.

They can not even remember Obama in the college he went to. He was a prop.

Stay tuned for results.

Easy solution. Dont read the thread. We know this hurt you because you took the time to comment while claiming it was childish and old. If that were true you would have simply not bothered to read or comment.
The Rwinger philosophy is to defend the undefendable. SOS

That makes no sense.
Thats ok. Sleep on it for a week and maybe you will get it. Arent you like a tutor or something?
Another wannabe something or other.

Passing for UofP?
University of Pennsylvania typically requires applicants to be in the top 4 percent of SAT test takers. The school consistently takes SAT composite scores down to 1420 on a 1600 scale, below which admission should be considered a reach. We estimate some students could be accepted with SAT's as low as 1350. The estimated average SAT composite for admitted freshman is 1490 out of 1600. The school ranks #2 in Pennsylvania for highest average SAT composite score. 54 percent of applicants submit SAT scores to the school.

Stay tuned for results.

Ya know, if it was discovered that Trump's SAT score was the lowest of any President ever it would only make the fact that the President's historic / record-setting successes - which he achieved in only 3 years, more than Barry could do in 8 years - even MORE impressive!

Bwuhahahaha...

But its sad snowflakes have to go to such childish extremes to try to make themselves about losing w elections to this man.

:p

Passing for UofP?
University of Pennsylvania typically requires applicants to be in the top 4 percent of SAT test takers. The school consistently takes SAT composite scores down to 1420 on a 1600 scale, below which admission should be considered a reach. We estimate some students could be accepted with SAT's as low as 1350. The estimated average SAT composite for admitted freshman is 1490 out of 1600. The school ranks #2 in Pennsylvania for highest average SAT composite score. 54 percent of applicants submit SAT scores to the school.
No pass or fail. Everyone passes for every college no matter the score from what some have claimed.

Stay tuned for results.

So when will we see Obama's records there are claims he said he was a foreign student.

Liberals never watch Trump on any program where he isn't surrounded by enemies.
Trump is a very clever guy.
Time for the LibBots to click the Smiley.

Fine. Let's see Obama's records as well.
Just another crackpot thread about another crackpot desperate reach by the Left fearful they can't actually defeat the evil Trump in a straight up election.

Trump's so bad that Biden is going to let him off easy and skip the three extra debates he could have had to expose all of Trump's flaws.

Stay tuned for results.

Ya know, if it was discovered that Trump's SAT score was the lowest of any President ever it would only make the fact that the President's historic / record-setting successes - which he achieved in only 3 years, more than Barry could do in 8 years - even MORE impressive!

Bwuhahahaha...

But its sad snowflakes have to go to such childish extremes to try to make themselves about losing w elections to this man.

:p
Well actually it wouldnt. For starters Obama handed him an economy that was already rising. I know Drumpf is a incompetent fuckup and the expectations are low but even he could just sit still and let the prosperity brought about by Obama continue.

This is more about what a fucking liar and self preening peacock Drumpf is.

Stay tuned for results.

So when will we see Obama's records there are claims he said he was a foreign student.
After we see Drumpfs taxes and the investigation is complete on the SAT debacle.

Forum List

Back