SAT Fraud Investigation = Donald J. Trump

Hearsay is now evidence. I love how the left is throwing everything they can conjure up and seeing if it will stick.
Priceless :laughing0301:
Thats why they want an investigation. Since Drumpf will sue we will know he cheated for a fact.
Why have an investigation, you've already stated his guilt when you posted:

"I guess you forgot the point was that he didnt cheat on his SATs like Drumpf did."

YOU don't need no stinkin' investigation. :eusa_whistle:
Me personally? No I dont need one. He sounds like an idiot so why would I think he was smart enough to pass the SAT?
Of course you don't need one, That's why I said it.
You and your ilk have thrown out the rule of law in this country, and just make shit up as you go along to fit your narrative.
Shameful.

Trump's alma mater is asking for an investigation for SAT fraud.
If it turns out that the "stable genius" committed fraud (again) will that make him the smart guy?
Stay tuned for results.

"Professors have asked President Donald Trump’s alma mater to investigate his admittance to the university decades ago based on “new evidence” revealed by his niece."

"Eric Orts and five other faculty members have renewed their request that the University of Pennsylvania to look into Trump’s transfer into the school in 1966 after his niece Mary Trump claimed in her recent book that he had paid someone else to take his SAT exam, reported the Washington Post."

“I drove him around New York City to try to get him into college,” Barry said. “[He] went to Fordham for one year [actually two years] and then he got into University of Pennsylvania because he had somebody take the exams.”

Again, no proof, just more of your crying without anything substantial. LOL! You are one obsessed puppy. How much property does Trump own in your head, it seems he owns you.
Like I said, stay tuned.

That's right, we will ask for votes to be recounted, then we'll claim Russian collusion, then we will ask that Electoral College delegates be allowed to change their votes, then we'll ask the House not to certify the votes, then we'll demonstrate for a month or two, then we will impeach him, then we will use a virus spread by China, then we will riot and threaten to continue if Trump is re-elected. I know, you have all the smoking guns and then they fire blanks. Is a fraudulent SAT score from the 60's a big deal today? If the Democrat is accused, then no, if it is a Republican, then yes. You to party rump kissers are getting old and pathetic.
Like the Bloser says... Stay on topic.

Totally on topic, I am just showing how we lead up to people wanting accusations to be fact, just like you wanting your headline to be. Party over country, that is what you believe.

Hearsay is now evidence. I love how the left is throwing everything they can conjure up and seeing if it will stick.
Thats why they want an investigation. Since Drumpf will sue we will know he cheated for a fact.

"I guess you forgot the point was that he didnt cheat on his SATs like Drumpf did."

Me personally? No I dont need one. He sounds like an idiot so why would I think he was smart enough to pass the SAT?
You and your ilk have thrown out the rule of law in this country, and just make shit up as you go along to fit your narrative.
Shameful.
Theres no law that says you cant cheat on the SAT. This isnt some legal trial. Hes a dumb fuck and his own niece accused him of cheating. I believe it.

Fine. Let's see Obama's records as well.
No one claimed Obama cheated on his SAT so you will have to ask Obama personally.

Because his SAT's and all the other academic tests signaled that he was qualified for occidental
That Bright Clean storybook skin color got him into the better schools.
That is not in dispute.
I guess you forgot the point was that he didnt cheat on his SATs like Drumpf did.

No one actually thinks that it is just another in the series of smears.
Millions of people know he cheated. Thats why this is even a topic.

Poor baby

No doubt Trump has been cheating his whole life in just about all of his dealings, from wifes to bussiness partners, don't need to chase down SATs from 50 years ago.

If it turns out that the "stable genius" committed fraud (again) will that make him the smart guy?
Stay tuned for results.

"Professors have asked President Donald Trump’s alma mater to investigate his admittance to the university decades ago based on “new evidence” revealed by his niece."

"Eric Orts and five other faculty members have renewed their request that the University of Pennsylvania to look into Trump’s transfer into the school in 1966 after his niece Mary Trump claimed in her recent book that he had paid someone else to take his SAT exam, reported the Washington Post."

“I drove him around New York City to try to get him into college,” Barry said. “[He] went to Fordham for one year [actually two years] and then he got into University of Pennsylvania because he had somebody take the exams.”

She did his homework also

As Barry said......He doesn’t read
I doubt his writing and reading comprehension is even at a fifth grade level.
One of our clients went to grade school with him. She said he was a really nice boy. Of course she said that. She is full-on MAGA.

She wants the country to be great -
How in the fuck do we trust somebody like that?

No doubt Trump has been cheating his whole life, don't need to chase down SATs from 50 years ago.

If by cheating you mean using -

Superior Intellect
Superior Work Ethic
and
Superior Skills

Cheating, then you are right.
How dare he have those.

Shameful.
Theres no law that says you cant cheat on the SAT. This isnt some legal trial. Hes a dumb fuck and his own niece accused him of cheating. I believe it.
So you want to drop 60 million on an investigation of something he MIGHT have done when he was 17?

I willing to bet that his niece has been scorned by the family for one reason or another, and jealousy rages
through her veins. :laughing0301:
You are so easily spoon fed, Asclepias, it's scary.

Shameful.
I'm willing to bet that the dumbfuck is you for believing anything and everything that is fed to you
that is anti Trump. Do you know what the affliction is called? TDS

Shameful.
So you want to drop 60 million on an investigation of something he MIGHT have done when he was 17?

I willing to bet that his niece has been scorned by the family for one reason or another, and jealousy rages
through her veins. :laughing0301:
You are so easily spoon fed, Asclepias, it's scary.
I dont have to drop anything. The school is investigating it not me.

You shouldnt talk about anyone being spoonfed. You're a Drumpfster and he spoon feeds you bullshit on a daily basis.

Stay tuned for results.

You people are so fucking desperate and fearful it smells. Better you should start making plans for four more years of Trump. Perhaps you could spend some time working on a new political party to replace the POS dead horse you're riding now.

Stay tuned for results.

You people are so fucking desperate and fearful it smells. Better you should start making plans for four more years of Trump. Perhaps you could spend some time working on a new political party to replace the POS dead horse you're riding now.
You are angry that there is yet another reason to laugh at this POS clown POTUS? Him cheating on his SAT really means nothing in the long run. Its just more evidence of what a fucking liar he is.

Stay tuned for results.

Anything else?

He sounds like an idiot so why would I think he was smart enough to pass the SAT?

Idiot thinks there is a "passing score"......DURR
Retard thinks you can score 399 and pass the SAT. Duuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh!

You think there is a "failing score"?.........DURR
Of course there is a failing score you retard. Try getting into Stanford with a 400 SAT score.

Forum List

Back