Satellite photos show uncomfortable truth

So how do you suppose those picts prove manmade global warming? Are you claiming that such things have never happened on the earth before?

I made no such claim. What I wrote is clear:

"This summer, most of the MSM has been covering "severe weather" across our nation. It makes little sense to deny change is happening, it is better to do what we can to limit pollution which, if not controlled, can exacerbate a growing problem."

What part of what I wrote do you find offensive? I don't know if the current weather phenomenon is a natural occurrence not caused by man, or if some of it is caused by man or all of it; and, I don't know if man's pollution of the environment is a catalyst creating this phenomenon or its primary cause. Nor do you!
What has changed?

Do you know what changed, the equipment used to monitor storms. That's what changed. they can see the details of storm and report it live. Didn't happen like that over 10 years ago. Radar is what they had and to some degree measuing the storm system, but not like today, and now, oooooooohhhhh, they're more severe. No they are not Period. You believe in something that hasn't happened. You can have yourself all reved up, but please don't submit your fears here. Have you heard of Bull-sh---t before? You just filled up a page.

Last edited:
So how do you suppose those picts prove manmade global warming? Are you claiming that such things have never happened on the earth before?

"This summer, most of the MSM has been covering "severe weather" across our nation. It makes little sense to deny change is happening, it is better to do what we can to limit pollution which, if not controlled, can exacerbate a growing problem."

What part of what I wrote do you find offensive? I don't know if the current weather phenomenon is a natural occurrence not caused by man, or if some of it is caused by man or all of it; and, I don't know if man's pollution of the environment is a catalyst creating this phenomenon or its primary cause. Nor do you!

That's pretty nihilist of ya !!! Of course, we have adequate records of weather going back 200 yrs or so and could EASILY determine if anything was not normal or suspicious. But that would take all the fun out this forum..

Tell us what "severe" events the MSMedia has been scaring you with bunky...

I infer you limit your 'news' to Fox.

Summer storms, 2 inch an hour rain, hail the size of tennis balls, floods, extreme heat and draught in the west. It's not a normal summer, maybe it is a 'normal' anomaly, but my mind is open to humanity's impact on the weather in the long term.

There are those who deny humanities impact on the soil, air and water and many of them are also disinclined to wonder if our actions impact the weather. Are they all Iconoclasts, is that what binds the New Right together? Or are they brainwashed by the ongoing propaganda which fills our airways?

The only delusions I see here is the folks who watch the weather for sure signs that Gaia is in distress because they see hail the size of tennis balls or 2"rain/hour.. I watch the charts of historical records to SEE if those things are anomalous.. And so far -- no hurricane, tornado, drought or flood exceeds the historical norms by enough to panic as much as the leftists who have already decided the omens are upon us..

What does 0.5degC mean to a supercell thunderstorm? THAT's the GW magnitude. Where I live, the temperature at the surface is HARDLY EVER within 0.5degC of the average.

Give me a chart and some numbers... Not the attitude, partisan crap and witchdoctor act.. It does resemble the ultimatum from a tribal witch doctor, stop your actions, sacrifice a virgin or this is what will happen.

Last edited:
:the failure just never ends for you people, does it?"

What a stupid comment ^^^. "You people" includes 97% of
climate scientists.

Climate Change Consensus

Of course you believe the government lies and the entire scientific community conspires with the government on this issue, don't you?

That 97% is the glaring evidence of your failure...it is a lie and everyone knows it and yet, you keep repeating it as if it meant something....consensus, even if it is real doesn't mean anything...look at medicine...up until a couple of years ago about 100% of doctors would have told you that a stomach ulcer was due to stress....today, it is know that they were wrong....look at chemistry...up until a few years ago, more than 97% of chemists would have told you that quasicrystals did not exist...today, they know that they were wrong and do exist...and those are just two examples that have recently happened in the hard sciences...not a soft pseudoscience like climate science....consensus is politics...not science and anyone who must scream consensus instead of showing undeniable scientific evidence is just kidding themselves.

Nice spin. I simply offered an opinion by the scientific community of today. Never did I, or would I, ever claim undeniable scientific evidence, nor would I offer an appeal to authority as an absolute truth.

Science is about continuous testing of a hypothesis, something you seem to have left out. You've concluded climate change is not related to human activity, and defend your hypothisis with ad hominem attacks, straw men and arrogance.

Our climate is healthier as the clean air act demonstrates:

Highlights from the Clean Air Act 40th Anniversary Celebration Air Pollution and the Clean Air Act US Environmental Protection Agency

Now spin this link ^^^!

as long as the public and "oil - thirsty" governments will not put the funds to renewables and conservation... nothing will help. a change costs. we took a huge loan from nature to grow and we will have to pay this in the short term in order to have a planet for our kids.

climate scientists.

Climate Change Consensus

Of course you believe the government lies and the entire scientific community conspires with the government on this issue, don't you?

That 97% is the glaring evidence of your failure...it is a lie and everyone knows it and yet, you keep repeating it as if it meant something....consensus, even if it is real doesn't mean anything...look at medicine...up until a couple of years ago about 100% of doctors would have told you that a stomach ulcer was due to stress....today, it is know that they were wrong....look at chemistry...up until a few years ago, more than 97% of chemists would have told you that quasicrystals did not exist...today, they know that they were wrong and do exist...and those are just two examples that have recently happened in the hard sciences...not a soft pseudoscience like climate science....consensus is politics...not science and anyone who must scream consensus instead of showing undeniable scientific evidence is just kidding themselves.

Nice spin. I simply offered an opinion by the scientific community of today. Never did I, or would I, ever claim undeniable scientific evidence, nor would I offer an appeal to authority as an absolute truth.

Science is about continuous testing of a hypothesis, something you seem to have left out. You've concluded climate change is not related to human activity, and defend your hypothisis with ad hominem attacks, straw men and arrogance.

Highlights from the Clean Air Act 40th Anniversary Celebration Air Pollution and the Clean Air Act US Environmental Protection Agency

Now spin this link ^^^!
But someone asked a question about whether you think severe weather has happened in the past and you never replied. Why is that?

Funny you should mention "Science is about continuous testing of a hypothesis" you haven't been here before I supposed. you see it is what we have been asking for since 2014 started. Seem they don't agree that testing supports hypothesis. Even though that is what it states to get to a theory. Maybe you should be asking the warmers on here for that experiment that shows how warm 120 PPM of CO2 added to the atmosphere will cause on the surface.

If only we could find a way to harness the power of stupidity and gullibility and channel it into energy. The AGWCult can supply an infinite quantity of raw materials

That's pretty nihilist of ya !!! Of course, we have adequate records of weather going back 200 yrs or so and could EASILY determine if anything was not normal or suspicious. But that would take all the fun out this forum..

Summer storms, 2 inch an hour rain, hail the size of tennis balls, floods, extreme heat and draught in the west. It's not a normal summer, maybe it is a 'normal' anomaly, but my mind is open to humanity's impact on the weather in the long term.

There are those who deny humanities impact on the soil, air and water and many of them are also disinclined to wonder if our actions impact the weather. Are they all Iconoclasts, is that what binds the New Right together? Or are they brainwashed by the ongoing propaganda which fills our airways?

So, all you warmers, what do you suggest be done to right this wrong by the "MAN" made globull warming?

give money to politicians to buy magic wands to stop it?
build some gas ovens and kill off a few billion people?

really what is their solutions besides it NEEDING MONEY

So, all you warmers, what do you suggest be done to right this wrong by the "MAN" made globull warming?

Needing more money and more power is what got us into this mess, a mess the loud majority above deny.

climate scientists.

Climate Change Consensus

Now spin this link ^^^!
But someone asked a question about whether you think severe weather has happened in the past and you never replied. Why is that?

I'm not a climate expert nor a history expert of weather patterns. I do know I've never seen a summer wherein extremes existed as they have this year. That's an observation, one which caused me to wonder, not to form a hypocthesis. I also wonder why conservatives and idiots (a shout out to crusaderfrank) are so cock sure human activity has no impact on the weather.

SMOG and Acid rain are two obvious examples of human activity creating weather changes.

Funny you should mention "Science is about continuous testing of a hypothesis" you haven't been here before I supposed. you see it is what we have been asking for since 2014 started. Seem they don't agree that testing supports hypothesis. Even though that is what it states to get to a theory. Maybe you should be asking the warmers on here for that experiment that shows how warm 120 PPM of CO2 added to the atmosphere will cause on the surface.

Maybe you need to ask the correct questons of the experts, and not prejudge an entire scientific community as incompetent or dishonest.

[Funny you should mention "Science is about continuous testing of a hypothesis" you haven't been here before I supposed. you see it is what we have been asking for since 2014 started. Seem they don't agree that testing supports hypothesis. Even though that is what it states to get to a theory. Maybe you should be asking the warmers on here for that experiment that shows how warm 120 PPM of CO2 added to the atmosphere will cause on the surface.

Maybe you need to ask the correct questons of the experts, and not prejudge an entire scientific community as incompetent or dishonest.
what's wrong with the question? Why can't they just show the evidence that shows that severe weather is a by product of CO2? Are they friggn Gawds and no one is allowed to ask such things?

Needing more money and more power is what got us into this mess, a mess the loud majority above deny.
which loud majority are you referring to? BTW, it seems you have made up your mind.

LOL....classic......all far lefties get hysterical about regular shit happening be it wild weather or some gun tragedy.

All the AGW community are the same suckers who are targeted by overnight cable TV marketing........they sell all this shit the braindead want like Turbonaters, clapoff lights and car tranny caddys........glasses that double as binoculars.......fake TV's.......

"But wait....if you call now, we'll double the offer........":2up:

which loud majority are you referring to? BTW, it seems you have made up your mind.

What part of "above" befuddled you, Stephanie?

Forum List

Back