Saudi Arabia (again) a truely godly country

The OP’s vocabulary on this board has consisted of hater, dupe, chump, and super dupe. There is no way this stupid OP isn’t a cut and paste job.

Edit: I’m mistaken, I looked at the avatar and thought it was Franco
Not a single debate argument just a personal attack. Go figure.

I said I mistook you from someone else, but no, I don’t think the Saudis are anyone we should be looking to as role models.

That's a real asinine leap. Their culture and tradition is very different than ours. Who proposed We should use KSA as a role model? Anotherlife doesn't know anything about the Saudis or life there...... or that there are 1 1/2 million Christians in country.
But ya gotta admit...to say Saudi Arabia is a truly "godly" country is not a good reflection on god or religion.

The OP’s vocabulary on this board has consisted of hater, dupe, chump, and super dupe. There is no way this stupid OP isn’t a cut and paste job.

I said I mistook you from someone else, but no, I don’t think the Saudis are anyone we should be looking to as role models.

That's a real asinine leap. Their culture and tradition is very different than ours. Who proposed We should use KSA as a role model? Anotherlife doesn't know anything about the Saudis or life there...... or that there are 1 1/2 million Christians in country.
But ya gotta admit...to say Saudi Arabia is a truly "godly" country is not a good reflection on god or religion.

I loved the years I lived in Arabia.. anotherlife is just bloviating.

Yeah what I mean was Saudi culture is shit and I don’t support Muslim theocracies. I don’t want to live anywhere that doesn’t strive for equal rights. You’re free to move there if you like it so much.

I loved the years I lived in Arabia
Easy for a man with money in his pocket to say. And experience.

What? I am not a man and I lived in a small oil camp.
Ah, you were sheltered in an oil camp and did not share the full Saudi citizen experience.

That explains a few things. Though, had you crossed the government in any mundane way - like kissing another woman, or drawing a picture of Mohammed, or showing too much leg below the knee...you might have had a different experience. The average Saudi does not experience the shelter you experienced.

Maybe their justice system, since ours is a complete failure, with constant repeat offenders who kill over and over..

I loved the years I lived in Arabia
Easy for a man with money in his pocket to say. And experience.

What? I am not a man and I lived in a small oil camp.
Ah, you were sheltered in an oil camp and did not share the full Saudi citizen experience.

That explains a few things. Though, had you crossed the government in any mundane way - like kissing another woman, or drawing a picture of Mohammed, or showing too much leg below the knee...you might have had a different experience. The average Saudi does not experience the shelter you experienced.

I never wore an abaya and I was out of the camp pretty much daily, camping or pot picking or shopping in the local souk or going to the beach plus there were plenty of Saudis in camp selling shrimp or working as gardeners or helping with Christmas livestock. Why would you insult Muhammed or kiss in public? You have some very strange ideas. Plus I have traveled all over the country from Jubail to Jidda to Riyadh to Dammam and Khobar to Asir and Abha as well as Ras Tanura and TAPLINE road.

I never wore an abaya and I was out of the camp pretty much daily
Then you got special treatment. Trying to paint the Saudi experience positively by highlighting the exceptions you received -- that Saudi citizens do not -- sort of undermines your own point.

Then you got special treatment. Trying to paint the Saudi experience positively by highlighting the exceptions you received -- that Saudi citizens do not -- sort of undermines your own point.

I knew lots of Saudis.. How long did you live there?
One doesn't have to live their to know things about it. Or to know it is illegal for Saudi women to go out in public without an abaya. Don't try to change the subject.

Why don't you still live there? Is it because you won't have the legal, diplomatic protections of being a foreign national living in an oil camp?

why do the workers live in the oil camp, anyway? Are they afraid they might be treated like every other Saudi citizen, if they do not? there is a correct answer to this. The Saudi government DEMANDS they live there. Do you understand why that is?

how many of your fellow workers decided to stay in Saudi Arabia after the job was done? probably about zero.

It used to be that you derive your country from God, since it is in the Bible that governments are established by God. For example, the original 13 colonies of the United States were established as per their method of worship to God.

But now, we are not so much faithful but instead a proud people. One of our biggest pride is our historic separation of church and state. We even call it revolutionary.

In fact, this is exactly what the devil tempts Jesus with in the desert, to give to Him, amongst other things.

Today, there is hard to find a country on the map, that hasn't committed suicide in this fashion.

Almost impossible, except this one Saudi Arabia. Misguided they may be as per their hatred of Christ, but they kept their country derived from what they believe is God. Therefore God blessed Saudi Arabia with a great abundance of His provisions, namely oil dollars.

In many respect therefore, Saudi Arabia is like the 13 Colonies used to be before they got corrupted into Judaistic nationalism.

So, shouldn't we learn a little from Saudi Arabia, and put some Godly respect back into our country? That way many of our problems may solved themselves (by God).

Discuss.
Saudi Arabia is a racist, misogynist gas station full of pedophiles masquerading as a real country.

I knew lots of Saudis.. How long did you live there?
One doesn't have to live their to know things about it. Or to know it is illegal for Saudi women to go out in public without an abaya. Don't try to change the subject.

Why don't you still live there? Is it because you won't have the legal, diplomatic protections of being a foreign national living in an oil camp?

why do the workers live in the oil camp, anyway? Are they afraid they might be treated like every other Saudi citizen, if they do not? there is a correct answer to this. The Saudi government DEMANDS they live there. Do you understand why that is?

how many of your fellow workers decided to stay in Saudi Arabia after the job was done? probably about zero.

Arabia accepts no non Muslim immigrants.. The country is officially Muslim and permanent home to1.5 million Christians.

Up until the Iranian revolution no non Muslim woman wore an Abaya.

Then for a brief period American women began to wear an abaya because THEY THOUGHT THEY SHOULD. My last few trips I was told not to wear an abaya by whoever was crown prince.

Even Saudi women are loose about wearing an abaya and/or veil.. especially in Jeddah.

The problem you face is that MOST writers who post about KSA on the internet have never been there either. Why don't you ASK any of the 40,000 Americans who currently live and work there?

It used to be that you derive your country from God, since it is in the Bible that governments are established by God. For example, the original 13 colonies of the United States were established as per their method of worship to God.

But now, we are not so much faithful but instead a proud people. One of our biggest pride is our historic separation of church and state. We even call it revolutionary.

In fact, this is exactly what the devil tempts Jesus with in the desert, to give to Him, amongst other things.

Today, there is hard to find a country on the map, that hasn't committed suicide in this fashion.

Almost impossible, except this one Saudi Arabia. Misguided they may be as per their hatred of Christ, but they kept their country derived from what they believe is God. Therefore God blessed Saudi Arabia with a great abundance of His provisions, namely oil dollars.

In many respect therefore, Saudi Arabia is like the 13 Colonies used to be before they got corrupted into Judaistic nationalism.

So, shouldn't we learn a little from Saudi Arabia, and put some Godly respect back into our country? That way many of our problems may solved themselves (by God).

Discuss.
Saudi Arabia is a racist, misogynist gas station full of pedophiles masquerading as a real country.

Racism is haram in Arabia. Your ignorance is stunning.

Islam's anti-racist message from the 7th century still ...
The Quran recognizes 'no superiority of a white person over a black person.' That notion, radical in 7th-century Arab society of slavery and tribal divides – remains unrealized 1,400 years later.

Discuss.

The Quran recognizes 'no superiority of a white person over a black person.' That notion, radical in 7th-century Arab society of slavery and tribal divides – remains unrealized 1,400 years later.
They TOTALLY hate Jews who are a different race than they are. You lose. Again.

Discuss.

No they don't hate Jews. You will often run into Jewish businessmen in the larger cities.

Jews aren't a race, moron. Neither are Muslims.

Discuss.

No they don't hate Jews. You will often run into Jewish businessmen in the larger cities.

Jews are White people, Arabs are brown sand monkeys.

Discuss.

Jews are White people, Arabs are brown sand monkeys.

Your ignorance is absurd.

Arab-Jews.jpg

Forum List

Back