Saudi Arabia Is NOW Threatening the USA

Khashoggi case: Saudi Arabia vows to retaliate against any sanctions - CNN

But in a strongly worded op-ed published later on Sunday, Turki Aldakhil, general manager of the Saudi-owned Al-Arabiya news channel, warned that if the US imposed sanctions on Riyadh "it will stab its own economy to death," cause oil prices to reach as high as $200 a barrel, lead Riyadh to permit a Russian military base in the city of Tabuk, and drive the Middle East into the arms of Iran.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Trump needs to double down on these assholes, like we ALL know he does, and put the Saudis in their little high chair.

BUT, we ALL know that Trump will do nothing; why?
Because we all know that Trump is bought & paid for by $$$$$$$$.

The Saudis & King Salman will grab Trump by his crotch, right where Trump likes it.

If Trump has any cojones whatsoever, maybe we can finally find out that the Saudis are not our friends but only the terrorists we always knew they are.

Trump, nor any other president is going to start a war with saudi.
Doesn’t have to be war
Strict sanctions and less military support

But it's all cool when O was colluding with the saudis over production. Okey dokey.
<sob>. But....but......What about OWBAMA?

This one is on Fat Donnie
Let’s see if he grows a set of balls

The great orange donnie will lead us. Uh huh, but choom gang colluded with the saudis.

what does the Democratic Party have to do with this?

God, you are as fvcking dense as a fvcking black walnut tree

You are worried about midterms.

Mid terms? Me, worried?
FFS moron; WTF does international relations have to do with the Dem Party, or the mid terms?

You really should go back to your banana plantation.

If you can maintain focus on whatever Trump does or doesn't do then you can act like midterms are a voice against whatever Trump is doing or not doing.

That is NOT my reference point here.

It OBVIOUSLY is your's tho.

Congrats for fucking up the thread with your goddamn pollution.

I can't help it if you made a jacked up thread.

Just as I can not keep you from entering 'no content' bullshit into the thread

I can’t believe the Saudis are this stupid

What did they think would happen if the guy walks in and doesn’t walk out?

If they wanted him dead, they should have anonymously wacked him out in public.....that is what Putin does

That's what chop-chop square is for.

They aren't this stupid.

Let's see the evidence.

Ask the Turks....they have it on tape
The planning, abduction, interrogation, torture and murder

This is the part where you play stupid and say...
Blah, blah, blah........no evidence

And they have not released it. Because they say so is not evidence.
They have released it to those who need to know
Trump will see the evidence

Let’s see if he shows some evidence of having a set of balls

Just so we are clear. You believe what someone else says about evidence.

Saudis ‘reject’ threat of U.S. sanctions over Khashoggi disappearance, vowing ‘greater action’ in retaliation

“The Kingdom affirms its total rejection of any threats and attempts to undermine it, whether by threatening to impose economic sanctions, using political pressures, or repeating false accusations,” the official Saudi Press Agency said.

Grant Thornton chief economist Diane Swonk read the Saudi statement as a threat to rein in oil production and thereby push global energy prices higher.
Looks like a tangible threat to reduce oil production and raise oil prices.
Strongmen the world over react the same way, trading short term “wins” for long-term pain.

Did the US threaten sanctions?
Trump said there would be "severe punishment." He was not more specific than that.

You are worried about midterms.

Mid terms? Me, worried?
FFS moron; WTF does international relations have to do with the Dem Party, or the mid terms?

You really should go back to your banana plantation.

If you can maintain focus on whatever Trump does or doesn't do then you can act like midterms are a voice against whatever Trump is doing or not doing.

That is NOT my reference point here.

It OBVIOUSLY is your's tho.

Congrats for fucking up the thread with your goddamn pollution.

I can't help it if you made a jacked up thread.

Just as I can not keep you from entering 'no content' bullshit into the thread

Your not agreeing with what I post does not make it no content.

More likey Kushner will cut them another break in our arms deal. Murdering a journalist is the Trump adherent’s wet dream.

If Trump lets the Saudis get away with this Trump will become known as 'Trump the Chump'
Did Trump draw a RED LINE?

Chump
Trump has no red line. Thus the praise for Kim Jong Un’s human rights violations, the defense of Putin and Saudi Arabia murdering journalists, and his gifting of Syria to Assad and Putin despite chemical attacks.

If they wanted him dead, they should have anonymously wacked him out in public.....that is what Putin does
That is so true that I wonder if someone is framing the Prince? I suppose they know what they're doing, but it does seem like a real scream for attention, doesn't it?

Saudis ‘reject’ threat of U.S. sanctions over Khashoggi disappearance, vowing ‘greater action’ in retaliation

“The Kingdom affirms its total rejection of any threats and attempts to undermine it, whether by threatening to impose economic sanctions, using political pressures, or repeating false accusations,” the official Saudi Press Agency said.

Grant Thornton chief economist Diane Swonk read the Saudi statement as a threat to rein in oil production and thereby push global energy prices higher.
Strongmen the world over react the same way, trading short term “wins” for long-term pain.

Trump said there would be "severe punishment." He was not more specific than that.

I know.

That is so true that I wonder if someone is framing the Prince? I suppose they know what they're doing, but it does seem like a real scream for attention, doesn't it?
It is either extreme stupidity or extreme arrogance on the part of the Saudis.

They are now playing their oil prices card on Trump

He said the same thing about Putin

It is either extreme stupidity or extreme arrogance on the part of the Saudis.

They are now playing their oil prices card on Trump
They do this and we will invest more here.......and maybe start switching to Gas for vehicles more.......we will not be held over a barrel for a long time anymore............like Iran did with Peanut head.................which is why we have reserves now..........

`
I look at any middle east crises like this, I'm a pragmatist.....considering all the tens of billions of people that have died over rocks and sand, I'd say nuke it all to glass.....at least that's my sentiment.
`

Forum List

Back