Saudi Arabia's new anti-terrorism coalition stirs questions and controversy

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
In a region chock full of anti-terrorism coalitions, the newest alliance has managed to raise the ire of countries left out — as well as eyebrows among some named as part of the club.

Saudi Arabia this week declared the formation of an Islamic coalition to combat terrorism, allowing members to “share information and train, equip and provide forces if necessary” for the fight against extremist groups, Saudi Foreign Minister Adel Jubeir said during a Tuesday news conference in Paris.

A statement released earlier by Saudi Arabia named the 34 participating countries, which it said “have decided on the formation of a military alliance led by Saudi Arabia to fight terrorism, with a joint operations center based in Riyadh to coordinate and support military operations.”

“More than 10 other Islamic nations indicated their support of this alliance,” it added.

But several nations expressed bewilderment at being included.
Saudi Arabia's new anti-terrorism coalition stirs questions and controversy
That had to suck.

do something, Do Something, DO SOMETHING.

"Ok, this is what we will do...."

Do something else.

Alternatively:

:haha:

SA's trying to do damage control. But it's out of the bag. They let Erdogan go wild and now many are going to answer for it.

BTW a heads up for anyone following ME news. I keep forgetting to put it up. Al Jazeera is owned by Qatar. You get Sunni spin 24/7.

A farce if ever there was one.

I think they know that they are in deep shit now because Erdogan has become very pompous and is spilling the beans on what they've been doing. He also just took in many MB and is bragging on how he just helped out Qatar who was under pressure to get the MB out of the country.

:lol:

Son of a bitch is giving interviews on how HE intends to run Syria after Assad is gone.

He's our wild card. Play close attention to Erdogan. He's going to blow up the whole scheme.

The Christians in Lebanon are with Hezbollah and anti the PM Sunni. Farouq Brigades were the FSA that the US gave arms to, which are Sunnis who now have become Isis. We are funding the terrorist and fighting the terrorists, that is why its a stalemate. Putin is actually the one bringing this to light for the American people, because he is actually against the ISIS group and wondering what our problem is.

Last edited:
The Christians in Lebanon are with Hezbollah and anti the PM Sunni. Farouq Brigades were the FSA that the US gave arms to, which are Sunnis who now have become Isis. We are funding the terrorist and fighting the terrorists, that is why its a stalemate. Putin is actually the one bringing this to lite for the American people, because he is actually against the ISIS group and wondering what our problem is.

I'm a nobody. But as soon as I knew Omar was out there.we're going to have a game going down.

The Christians in Lebanon are with Hezbollah and anti the PM Sunni. Farouq Brigades were the FSA that the US gave arms to, which are Sunnis who now have become Isis. We are funding the terrorist and fighting the terrorists, that is why its a stalemate. Putin is actually the one bringing this to lite for the American people, because he is actually against the ISIS group and wondering what our problem is.

When we have 15000 jihadists saying they are going to march on Moscow Putin has skin in the game.

SA's trying to do damage control. But it's out of the bag. They let Erdogan go wild and now many are going to answer for it.

BTW a heads up for anyone following ME news. I keep forgetting to put it up. Al Jazeera is owned by Qatar. You get Sunni spin 24/7.

There is no need to do damage control.

Forum List

Back