Saudi clerics call for jihad against Russia in Syria – to back ISIS?

the most idiotic policy of the USA has been the fact that some of out
imbecile politicians trusted the Baathist excrement----Nasser,
Saddam and Assad

ISIS is excrement too dear!

yes it is, darling-------Have I ever denied that fact?. You have redflagged the
stupidity of out leaders-------playing one bag of shit islamicist group against the
other-------it never works

You stand convicted of dirty lies about the Syrian President in one thread but that doesn´t hinder you from spreading your lies elsewhere, right?
You probably believe the Russians are in Syria to save Assad.
I have read the world power nonsense. Russia is a world power, whether they are active in Syria or not. Russia´s intention is to help Syria fight terror. Russia also helps Kurds and Iraq.

Nah, Russia's mission is to simply keep its puppet Assad in power. "Help fight terror" ha ha ha, what a moron, Syria doesn't even border Russia.
More nonsense. I still hear the calls from your bunch. "Why are the Russians not fighting terror in Syria?"
Now they do and you foam at the mouth like a mad Al-Qeada leader.

The only reason Russia is there is to bolster its lapdog Assad. They are seeing an imminent collapse of the a regime
No imminent collapse. But an invasion of Latakia from both the east and the north could endanger Russian installations.

Saddam and Assad

stupidity of out leaders-------playing one bag of shit islamicist group against the

then be with Russia.

...darling.....

forget Obama

I have read the world power nonsense. Russia is a world power, whether they are active in Syria or not. Russia´s intention is to help Syria fight terror. Russia also helps Kurds and Iraq.

Captain blei------you are getting more addled by the minute
RUSSIA IS IN SYRIA ON A HUMANITARIAN MISSION-----thanks captain blei---for your
"input"
Yes, Russia is on a humanitarian mission: clean up the satanic mess that your government has created.

My government is the government of the USA-----very naïve people run my
government------they supported the Taliban islamo-pigs and even supported
the Baathist lump of excrement Saddam Hussein-------no one asked me-----
I agree that Carter was remarkably stupid-----he allowed the AYATOILET to
live
You see, Russia is indeed on a humanitarian mission. The US-supported results of Saddam Hussein´s shortsighted removal endanger the entire region and world.

right ----and Mussolini made the trains run on time----The general form of islamo Nazi propaganda never seems to change

Nah, Russia's mission is to simply keep its puppet Assad in power. "Help fight terror" ha ha ha, what a moron, Syria doesn't even border Russia.
More nonsense. I still hear the calls from your bunch. "Why are the Russians not fighting terror in Syria?"

The only reason Russia is there is to bolster its lapdog Assad. They are seeing an imminent collapse of the a regime
No imminent collapse. But a invasion of Latakia from both the east and the north could endanger Russian installations.

Don't kid yourself. The Russians don't think Assad can hold it together much longer, and that's why they're there. All you need is a few high level generals defecting. Remember, Assad is new at this he inherited the throne from his dad, another genocidal brutal madman. The Apple didn't fall from the tree.

Saddam and Assad

then be with Russia.

...darling.....

forget Obama

"be with Russia"????--------I have no intention of "being with" any of the pimps
you adore

Saddam and Assad

then be with Russia.

...darling.....

forget Obama

"be with Russia"????--------I have no intention of "being with" any of the pimps
you adore

Adore?
No

It's only that I hate Obama and the enemy of my enemy is my friend

Go Vlad

No imminent collapse. But a invasion of Latakia from both the east and the north could endanger Russian installations.

Don't kid yourself. The Russians don't think Assad can hold it together much longer. All you need is a few hi level
Read here. It is agreed on the fact that Assad is able to at least hold the current ground.
How strong is the Syrian army today? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Don't kid yourself. The Russians don't think Assad can hold it together much longer. All you need is a few hi level

how many hundreds of thousands of Syrian refugees are their Russian
bretheren now harboring and sustaining?

Saddam and Assad

then be with Russia.

...darling.....

forget Obama

you adore

Adore?
No

Go Vlad

you hate Obama??? sorry to hear (or read) that

Read here. It is agreed on the fact that Assad is able to at least hold the current ground.
How strong is the Syrian army today? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

that's the best you can do, captain Blei ?? The current murderous
dictator might be able to continue to control by brute force?

then be with Russia.

...darling.....

forget Obama

you adore

Adore?
No

Go Vlad

you didn't know?
yep
I hate Hussein

Saddam and Assad

then be with Russia.

...darling.....

forget Obama

you adore

Adore?
No

Go Vlad

Vlad the impaler?

The Syrian government is not Islamist. Its enemies are.

"History – The State of Christian Persecution in Syria
  • Many in the Christian community, which comprises approximately 6 percent of Syria’s population (1.5 million, including Christian refugees from Iraq), have fallen into severe financial hardship since the Arab Spring uprising, primarily because they are too afraid to leave their homes to go to work. Because of the violence, a shortage of basic supplies such as gas, electricity, and many supermarket products has contributed even further to the desperate situation.
  • Although the Syrian church has historically enjoyed peace and religious freedom under the Assad regime, the Arab Spring has destabilized that peace, as Christians are now typically perceived as supporters of the existing government. With help from fellow Muslims in Saudi Arabia, many Islamic fundamentalists are taking advantage of the opportunity to pursue their agenda in Syria, which has significantly increased the persecution of Christians.
  • Faced with the threat of a full scale civil war and intervention by the international community — factors which may bring about even greater persecution — many Christians are preparing to leave Syria altogether. This possibility could create a crisis similar to the exodus in Iraq, where thousands of Christians have fled intense persecution for safer regions, leaving the Iraqi church practically nonexistent."
Persecution In Syria

then be with Russia.

...darling.....

forget Obama

you adore

Adore?
No

Go Vlad

you didn't know?
yep
I hate Hussein

how can you hate that brilliant smile------and his remarkable ability to deliver
a pleasant speech?

that's the best you can do, captain Blei ?? The current murderous
dictator might be able to continue to control by brute force?
By good force. The good guys. Bombing the shit out of terrorists from the air and resisting their constant attacks on the ground. Now being on the offensive again with Russian help :)

Don't kid yourself. The Russians don't think Assad can hold it together much longer, and that's why they're there. All you need is a few high level generals defecting. Remember, Assad is new at this he inherited the throne from his dad, another genocidal brutal madman. The Apple didn't fall from the tree.
Russia don't really care about Assad that much. He is in of the part of the country that controls Tartus. Crimea was about the port and so is Syria. When the situation occurs that demands Assad leave, Russia will make a deal with the new landlord and Assad will be gone. Putin wants a 99 year lease on Tartus and he is going to get one. Russia's Guantanamo on the Med.

Forum List

Back