Saul Alinsky

obscene.jpg

...run for your lives America! :scared1:

It is easier to fool someone than to convince them that they've been fooled. Useful idiots indeed!

awesome steph, you are making these dweebs pretty nervous. heh heh

is alinsky running for president?

more like this thread is evidence just how ascared of hillary some people are.. :lol:
In spirit, Alinsky is running for President with Hillabeans. Just like Obama's policies were the platform for the mid-terms. That's why the sonsabitches lost.

It's already been pointed out that Saul Alinsky never wrote or said anything like the list in the OP, right?

Source of that, please!
See posts 11 and 20 of this topic, willfully blind monkey.

Snopes, a member of the Annenberg Foundation that had ties to Obama has lied, and you ask us to believe that? Such as

snopes.com: Barack Obama and Bill Ayers
www.snopes.com/politics/obama/ayers.asp
Dec 06, 2008 · Claim: Barack Obama had an acquaintanceship with Bill Ayers, a former domestic terrorist. Status: Partly true. Origins: William (Bill) Ayers was one of the ...

Partly true?!!!! Come on, even YOU can't be this dumb!

It's already been pointed out that Saul Alinsky never wrote or said anything like the list in the OP, right?

Source of that, please!
See posts 11 and 20 of this topic, willfully blind monkey.

Snopes, a member of the Annenberg Foundation that had ties to Obama has lied, and you ask us to believe that? Such as

snopes.com: Barack Obama and Bill Ayers
www.snopes.com/politics/obama/ayers.asp
Dec 06, 2008 · Claim: Barack Obama had an acquaintanceship with Bill Ayers, a former domestic terrorist. Status: Partly true. Origins: William (Bill) Ayers was one of the ...

Partly true?!!!! Come on, even YOU can't be this dumb!
Please show us evidence which supports the unsubstantiated claims in the OP.

Thanks.

You gotta love the retards.

Rather than admit they were snookered and blindly parroted a lie, they double down on the tard.

Everything I know about Saul Alinsky I have learned from Conservatives.

Until Obama was running for President, and Conservatives started promoting Saul Alinsky, I had never heard of him.

Conservatives are sure determined to promote Alinsky's writings.

Everything I know about Saul Alinsky I have learned from Conservatives.

Until Obama was running for President, and Conservatives started promoting Saul Alinsky, I had never heard of him.

Conservatives are sure determined to promote Alinsky's writings.

Well apparently they are determined to promote their own writings and attribute those to Alinsky

Forum List

Back