Say Again...Who Won The Popular Vote??

The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."
Now, if she were speaking of a legal citizen....there would be no reason to suggest anyone 'would come for them.'
She was speaking in her own voice and she IS a legal citizen, no matter how many times you LIE to the contrary. Clearly some in her FAMILY might not be legal who she is worried about.

"She was speaking in her own voice and she IS a legal citizen, no matter how many times you LIE to the contrary. Clearly some in her FAMILY might not be legal who she is worried about."

Now....watch how easily I utterly destroy you:

1. Referring to illegal aliens, she begins :"I call them citizens because they contribute to the country."

Of course, that is not what makes one a citizen...is it.

2. The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."

Now, if she were speaking of a legal citizen....there would be no reason to suggest anyone 'would come for them.'

If they were actual citizens, why would she have to say 'I call them citizens because they contribute to the country.'
It's clear she is making a bogus argument in favor of those who are not citizens.

And....they don't contribute to the country: illegals are a net drain on taxpayers.
“The conservative Heritage Foundation estimated unlawful immigrant households paid $39.2 billion in 2010, but received $93.7 billion in government services.” -- Oliver Darcy

Speaking for illegals, she continues ..'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."

Now....why would anyone 'come for ' legal citizens doing what legal citizens do....vote?

C'mon.....try to answer.

And watch me rip you up some more.

The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."
She was speaking in her own voice and she IS a legal citizen, no matter how many times you LIE to the contrary. Clearly some in her FAMILY might not be legal who she is worried about.

"She was speaking in her own voice and she IS a legal citizen, no matter how many times you LIE to the contrary. Clearly some in her FAMILY might not be legal who she is worried about."

1. Referring to illegal aliens, she begins :"I call them citizens because they contribute to the country."

2. The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."

If they were actual citizens, why would she have to say 'I call them citizens because they contribute to the country.'
It's clear she is making a bogus argument in favor of those who are not citizens.

And....they don't contribute to the country: illegals are a net drain on taxpayers.
“The conservative Heritage Foundation estimated unlawful immigrant households paid $39.2 billion in 2010, but received $93.7 billion in government services.” -- Oliver Darcy

Speaking for illegals, she continues ..'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."

Now....why would anyone 'come for ' legal citizens doing what legal citizens do....vote?

C'mon.....try to answer.

You are just going in circles with your discredited LIES, and you are only making yourself dizzy.

C'mon.....try to answer.

You are just going in circles with your discredited LIES, and you are only making yourself dizzy.

C'mon.....try to answer.

We didn't even get to Obama's latest 'Big Lie'.....

"When you vote you are a citizen yourself"
Typical out of context LIE, no surprise from you.

"America sucks" - Rush Limbaugh

Did Obama say that in connection with a discussion of illegal aliens voting???

Clearly, the context is there.

And.....it's an bald-faced lie.....isn't it.

C'mon.....try to answer.

C'mon.....try to answer.
C'mon.....try not to LIE.

NO!

"We are racists, sexists, bigots, homophobes. We discriminate against people who worship differently than we do, have skin color different from ours, and we have not always behaved properly in the world. And we torture."
- Rush Limbaugh

C'mon.....try to answer.

C'mon.....try to answer.
C'mon.....try not to LIE.

You're really not even going to try anymore????

No fun.

You got tired of being the (semi-)Human Piñata?

Now I have to find some other dolt to kick around????

NO!

"We are racists, sexists, bigots, homophobes. We discriminate against people who worship differently than we do, have skin color different from ours, and we have not always behaved properly in the world. And we torture."
- Rush Limbaugh

You're fibbing.

Soooo.....what were they discussing when he said

Even if she considers illegals citizens, that's on her, not Obama as he said no such thing. As far as illegals being allowed to voted, what Obama did say was...

"And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard." - Barack Hussein Obama

... of course, you don't hear him say that because you dishonestly linked a video of that interview which cut that part out.

But then, that's how it was portrayed on Fox News; which explains why you rightards are sooo fucking stupid. Fox News is dumbing you down.

"Even if she considers illegals citizens, that's on her, not Obama as he said no such thing."

Of course you're lying....probably why you chose a congenital liar as your candidate.

The young lady stated that she was making the case for illegals.....claiming that they were 'citizens.'
Of course, a lie.

'
And Obama sat there in tacit approval.

You better look up tacit.

Then....when appraised of a fear of being caught.....Obama responded "not true!"
Meaning....no one is going to catch you.

That's the case, isn't it.
Nah, I've already proven the liar is you.

You changed her question to Obama from, "if I vote..."

... to ...

"if they (illegally) vote..."

... which if course, changes the context of his answer entirely.

So you had to lie to make your [failed] point.

As if lying wasn't enough, you know you lied (and don't care) because even though I see you tend to copy and paste the same nonsense over and over again, you've ceased posting Gina's question.

Sooo.... speaking of tacit... you pulling that lie from your clipboard is tacit admission that you lied.

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

"Nah, I've already proven the liar is you.

... to ...

Well....let's check.

Do you deny anything above?
Are claiming that 'immigration' would 'come for ' legal citizens who voted???

3. Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'
'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4.He goes on to make this bald faced lie: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"

5. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."
The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

6.There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

7. Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.
Are you?

Only a lame-brain like you would deny what is clear and evident.
The good news is that your reputation couldn't fall any lower than it is now.

Soooo......not only have we proven that I never lie, but you have given evidence of a mental disorder, denying what is right in the video.

Good work.

Poor, deranged, PoliticalHack. You've been caught telling 5 lies (so far).

1. You posted an edited video from Fox News which cut out Obama saying illegals can't vote.

2. You misquoted Gina's question, changing "I" (who is a citizen) to "they" (who are not).

3. You denied Obama said illegals can't vote.

4. You said you don't lie.

5. You said Obama encouraged illegals to vote but had to lie through your keyboard to try and demonstrate it.

The first 30 seconds.....
....direct and accurate or not?

Answer now.

Before you stick your foot in that ugly face again....

...here it is....clearly undocumented, uncut, unmanipulated:

Exactly as I stated.

I'm happy to answer this. I certainly don't mind bitch-slapping you over and over again.

The first 30 seconds.... a U.S. citizen asks Obama, "if I vote..."

Obama answers a U.S. citizen, "When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

And you lie yet again posting a cut version of the video and lying, claiming it's the uncut version.

And what part do you present cut out...?

Obama saying illegals can't vote...

"People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard." - Barack Hussein Obama

PoliticalHack once again shows herself as the dumbed-down lying conservative she is.

It has already been explained to you repeatedly, so even you know you are LYING no matter how dumb you pretend to be.

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest."

- Anonymous

"Even if she considers illegals citizens, that's on her, not Obama as he said no such thing."

Of course you're lying....probably why you chose a congenital liar as your candidate.

The young lady stated that she was making the case for illegals.....claiming that they were 'citizens.'
Of course, a lie.

'

Then....when appraised of a fear of being caught.....Obama responded "not true!"

... to ...

As if lying wasn't enough, you know you lied (and don't care) because even though I see you tend to copy and paste the same nonsense over and over again, you've ceased posting Gina's question.

Sooo.... speaking of tacit... you pulling that lie from your clipboard is tacit admission that you lied.

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

... to ...

Well....let's check.

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4.He goes on to make this bald faced lie: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"

5. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."
The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

7. Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.
Are you?

Soooo......not only have we proven that I never lie, but you have given evidence of a mental disorder, denying what is right in the video.

Good work.

1. You posted an edited video from Fox News which cut out Obama saying illegals can't vote.

2. You misquoted Gina's question, changing "I" (who is a citizen) to "they" (who are not).

5. You said Obama encouraged illegals to vote but had to lie through your keyboard to try and demonstrate it.

Answer now.

Exactly as I stated.

I'm happy to answer this. I certainly don't mind bitch-slapping you over and over again.

And you lie yet again posting a cut version of the video and lying, claiming it's the uncut version.

"People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard." - Barack Hussein Obama

PoliticalHack once again shows herself as the dumbed-down lying conservative she is.

"The first 30 seconds.... a U.S. citizen asks Obama, "if I vote..."

Please try to answer without lying....

C'mon.....try to answer.

Of course, a lie.

'

... to ...

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

... to ...

Well....let's check.

Are you?

Good work.

Answer now.

Exactly as I stated.

"And you lie yet again posting a cut version of the video and lying, claiming it's the uncut version."

There has been no such cutting.
We are only discussing the first 30 seconds....and you can see the time on the bottom of the screen proving that there has been no cutting.

It has already been explained to you repeatedly, so even you know you are LYING no matter how dumb you pretend to be.

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest."

- Anonymous

I've destroyed you in every one of your attempts to shield the liar in chief.

It's becoming boring.

- Anonymous

Are these Obama's exact words?

- Anonymous

"Spits the moron who idiotically claimed Obama encouraged illegal aliens to vote .."

Well, now....let's see how simple it is to prove you're not just ugly....but a liar as well.

The first line from the lovely (jealous?) young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

Please, ugg.....go ahead and deny my statements.

You're too demented to comprehend this, but shs didn't ask, "if they vote," as you falsely claim. Why do you lie?

She asked, "if I vote..."

And she's an American Citizen.

1233796371590.gif

You again???
You took time off from your job of standing in front of the pharmacy to make folks sick just to prove what a dunce you are????

How.....amusing.

Enough chit chat....lets go right to proving what a lying oaf you are, OK?

The first line from the lovely (jealous?) young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't

Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

@0:19 Obama makes this outrageous claim:
"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

What???????

Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch you.'

Barack Obama disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution.

Let's review what we on the right stated long ago....and Obama himself just proved:
"Among the lies about himself Obama consistently repeats is that he was a constitutional law professor.
Lie one
: Obama was never a professor; he was a lecturer. He did not have the qualifications to be a professor. Obama never published a single law paper. He was hired by the University of Chicago when they learned he had been given a book contract on race and law directly after graduating from Harvard. There was no book – just the contract, which he later reneged on. This is not the normal level of accomplishment for a University of Chicago professor or even lecturer.

Lie two: Obama did not specialize in the Constitution. Obama cared about and taught only one subject: race. One course was about race in the Constitution. It is on this flimsy basis that he attempts to pawn himself off as a constitutional scholar.
As the New York Times explains, Obama the lecturer taught three subjects only: "race, rights and gender."
His most traditional course was in the due process and equal protection areas of constitutional law. His voting rights class traced the evolution of election law, from the disenfranchisement of blacks to contemporary debates over districting and campaign finance. …His most original course, a historical and political seminar as much as a legal one, was on racism and law…
[In] one class on race, he imitated the way clueless white people talked. "Why are your friends at the housing projects shooting each other?" he asked in a mock-innocent voice. ...

Mr. Obama was especially eager for his charges to understand the horrors of the past, students say. He assigned a 1919 catalog of lynching victims, including some who were first raped or stripped of their ears and fingers, others who were pregnant or lynched with their children, and some whose charred bodies were sold off, bone fragment by bone fragment, to gawkers. …

"Are there legal remedies that alleviate not just existing racism, but racism from the past?" Adam Gross, now a public interest lawyer in Chicago, wrote in his class notes in April 1994.
In what even some fans saw as self-absorption, Mr. Obama's hypothetical cases occasionally featured himself. "Take Barack Obama, there's a good-looking guy," he would introduce a twisty legal case.
Liberals flocked to his classes[.] … After all, the professor was a progressive politician[.]

Lie three: Obama calls himself a constitutional law prof to imply that he loves the Constitution. Obama gives the lie to this himself. He is on record – literally, a radio interview done when he was a lecturer – slamming the Supreme Court's interpretation of the Constitution because they never tried to invent a right to "redistribute wealth" – a failing he describes as a "tragedy of the civil rights movement." Obama laments the constraints on government power (what we would call liberty) imposed by our Constitution. Obama himself contrasts following the Constitution with being a community organizer, creating "coalitions of power," which could "redistribute wealth" and create "economic justice."
Blog: Here's what 'constitutional scholar' Obama really taught at law school

Don't hesitate to write next time you need another spanking, OK, ugly?

LOLOL

You're such a rightard.

You post a video which cuts off the part where Obama tells Rodriguez that Latino citizens should vote because their vote speaks for their undocumented family members who can't vote.

Then you get caught lying by falsely claiming Rodriguez asked Obama, "if they (illegally) vote," when in fact, she asked, "if I vote..."

Gina Rodriguez is an American citizen; so when Obama said, "when you vote, you are a citizen yourself," at the 0:19 mark as you point out, he's pointing out that Rodriguez, an American citizen who just asked him, "if I vote," can vote because she herself is a citizen.

a. they don't

@0:19 Obama makes this outrageous claim:

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

Of course, that's a lie.

Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Barack Obama disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution.

Even if she considers illegals citizens, that's on her, not Obama as he said no such thing. As far as illegals being allowed to voted, what Obama did say was...

"And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard." - Barack Hussein Obama

... of course, you don't hear him say that because you dishonestly linked a video of that interview which cut that part out.

But then, that's how it was portrayed on Fox News; which explains why you rightards are sooo fucking stupid. Fox News is dumbing you down.

Of course, that begs the question, Why are we so concerned about the voices of non-citizens when citizens are supposed to elect the president? I would have expected an American president to say something like,

"And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard". End of sentence. We need to hear what Latino CITIZENS think, not what NON-citizens think.

While I never lie....I have proven that you do.
By lying!!!

Soooo.....where is any such 'lie'?

Did Obama implore illegal aliens to vote to save his party, and to save their illegally obtained spot in the country?

You betcha'!!!

The video catches him telling illegals that not only are they "citizens" and entitled to vote...but that no one will investigate them for voting!

And every word I posted is true, accurate and correct.

Don't you agree?
Details aren't important.
Only the seriousness of the accusation.
Parroting your MessiahRushie like a typical mindless DittoTard.
Coming from a cliche' merchant like yourself that means nothing.

Forum List

Back