Say Again...Who Won The Popular Vote??

We didn't even get to Obama's latest 'Big Lie'.....

"When you vote you are a citizen yourself"
Typical out of context LIE, no surprise from you.

"America sucks" - Rush Limbaugh

Did Obama say that in connection with a discussion of illegal aliens voting???

Clearly, the context is there.

And.....it's an bald-faced lie.....isn't it.
And here's the context you omit by linking a video which cut out Obama clearly stating that illegals cannot vote...

"People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard." - Barack Hussein Obama

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??

Should we change the constitution to allow for national referendums (like Brexit) on our biggest issues? A constitutionals amendment where review by the courts of these votes is prohibited? Example - Death penalty - Yes or No? Sanctuary City funding, Yes or No? Let the will of the people decide? If people want to get rid of the electoral college system, why not go all the way?

to sum up this mess: jill stein won the popular vote cuz all the other votes were cast by illegals. yeah, that is the ticket.

Could you try to come up with a post not quite as dumb?

I know...but try.
... too much hyperbowl? ....

Say what now?
i know right, i can learn so much here, from the smart winning trumptards.

Um....say what now?

to sum up this mess: jill stein won the popular vote cuz all the other votes were cast by illegals. yeah, that is the ticket.

I know...but try.

Say what now?

Um....say what now?
what now?

I know...but try.
why is it dumb? too much hyperbowl? moronic premise and conclusion? totally lacking in credibility? mirrors suck. and always remember, winning is everything.

I'll put you in the 'confused- but admit that Trump won the popular vote' column....

M'kay?

NO!

"We are racists, sexists, bigots, homophobes. We discriminate against people who worship differently than we do, have skin color different from ours, and we have not always behaved properly in the world. And we torture."
- Rush Limbaugh

You're fibbing.

Soooo.....what were they discussing when he said
He was pointing out the Gina Rodriguez, an American citizen herself, can vote because she's an American citizen.

Clearly, the context is there.

And.....it's an bald-faced lie.....isn't it.
And here's the context you omit by linking a video which cut out Obama clearly stating that illegals cannot vote...

"People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard." - Barack Hussein Obama

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??

Here's the actual quote:

The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."

Now, if she were speaking of a legal citizen....there would be no reason to suggest anyone 'would come for them.'
QED....she is speaking as though she were an illegal seeking a way to vote in the election.

If they were actual citizens, why would she have to say 'I call them citizens because they contribute to the country.'
It's clear she is making a bogus argument in favor of those who are not citizens.

And....they don't contribute to the country: illegals are a net drain on taxpayers.
“The conservative Heritage Foundation estimated unlawful immigrant households paid $39.2 billion in 2010, but received $93.7 billion in government services.” -- Oliver Darcy

Speaking for illegals, she continues ..'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."
Clearly, this query would not be necessary if it were a legal resident voting.

....why would anyone 'come for ' legal citizens doing what legal citizens do....vote?

Anyone who believes that the People, one person one vote, should NOT decide elections is a person who does not believe in democratic government.

You just want to disenfranchise voters in 48 states, Comrade. You Communist scum are like that. :thup:

No. I want the presidency decided the same way we elect governors and dogcatchers. One person one vote and whoever gets the most votes wins.

I know...but try.

Say what now?

I don't know about your ability to learn....

...I'm simply hoping to engender honesty in you.

Nah, I've already proven the liar is you.

You changed her question to Obama from, "if I vote..."

... to ...

"if they (illegally) vote..."

... which if course, changes the context of his answer entirely.

So you had to lie to make your [failed] point.

As if lying wasn't enough, you know you lied (and don't care) because even though I see you tend to copy and paste the same nonsense over and over again, you've ceased posting Gina's question.

Sooo.... speaking of tacit... you pulling that lie from your clipboard is tacit admission that you lied.

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

"Nah, I've already proven the liar is you.

You changed her question to Obama from, "if I vote..."
... to ...
"if they (illegally) vote..."

Well....let's check.

1. Referring to illegal aliens, she begins :"I call them citizens because they contribute to the country."
Of course, that is not what makes one a citizen...is it.

2. The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."
Now, if she were speaking of a legal citizen....there would be no reason to suggest anyone 'would come for them.'

Do you deny anything above?
Are claiming that 'immigration' would 'come for ' legal citizens who voted???

3. Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'
'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4.He goes on to make this bald faced lie: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"

5. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."
The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

6.There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

7. Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.
Are you?

Only a lame-brain like you would deny what is clear and evident.
The good news is that your reputation couldn't fall any lower than it is now.

Soooo......not only have we proven that I never lie, but you have given evidence of a mental disorder, denying what is right in the video.

Good work.

Poor, deranged, PoliticalHack. You've been caught telling 5 lies (so far).

1. You posted an edited video from Fox News which cut out Obama saying illegals can't vote.

2. You misquoted Gina's question, changing "I" (who is a citizen) to "they" (who are not).

3. You denied Obama said illegals can't vote.

4. You said you don't lie.

5. You said Obama encouraged illegals to vote but had to lie through your keyboard to try and demonstrate it.

The first 30 seconds.....
....direct and accurate or not?

Answer now.

Before you stick your foot in that ugly face again....

...here it is....clearly undocumented, uncut, unmanipulated:

Exactly as I stated.

I'm happy to answer this. I certainly don't mind bitch-slapping you over and over again.

The first 30 seconds.... a U.S. citizen asks Obama, "if I vote..."

Obama answers a U.S. citizen, "When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

And you lie yet again posting a cut version of the video and lying, claiming it's the uncut version.

And what part do you present cut out...?

Obama saying illegals can't vote...

PoliticalHack once again shows herself as the dumbed-down lying conservative she is.

"The first 30 seconds.... a U.S. citizen asks Obama, "if I vote..."

Please try to answer without lying....

1. Referring to illegal aliens, she begins :"I call them citizens because they contribute to the country."

Of course, that is not what makes one a citizen...is it.

2. The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."

If they were actual citizens, why would she have to say 'I call them citizens because they contribute to the country.'
It's clear she is making a bogus argument in favor of those who are not citizens.

And....they don't contribute to the country: illegals are a net drain on taxpayers.
“The conservative Heritage Foundation estimated unlawful immigrant households paid $39.2 billion in 2010, but received $93.7 billion in government services.” -- Oliver Darcy

Speaking for illegals, she continues ..'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."

Now....why would anyone 'come for ' legal citizens doing what legal citizens do....vote?

C'mon.....try to answer.

I'm happy to answer this. I certainly don't mind bitch-slapping you over and over again.

The first 30 seconds.... a U.S. citizen asks Obama, "if I vote..."

Obama answers a U.S. citizen, "When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

And you lie yet again posting a cut version of the video and lying, claiming it's the uncut version.

And what part do you present cut out...?

Obama saying illegals can't vote...

PoliticalHack once again shows herself as the dumbed-down lying conservative she is.

I know...but try.
why is it dumb? too much hyperbowl? moronic premise and conclusion? totally lacking in credibility? mirrors suck. and always remember, winning is everything.

I'll put you in the 'confused- but admit that Trump won the popular vote' column....

M'kay?
that is not a surprise, coming from the congenital liar who never lies, lol.

NO!

"We are racists, sexists, bigots, homophobes. We discriminate against people who worship differently than we do, have skin color different from ours, and we have not always behaved properly in the world. And we torture."
- Rush Limbaugh

You're fibbing.

Soooo.....what were they discussing when he said
He was pointing out the Gina Rodriguez, an American citizen herself, can vote because she's an American citizen.

Clearly he was giving a bogus go-ahead to illegal aliens.

Unless you can claim that voting is all one need do to become a citizen.

Is it?

Speak up, you dunce.

I know...but try.

Say what now?

I don't know about your ability to learn....

...I'm simply hoping to engender honesty in you.
do you believe your copypasta propaganda? cuz that could be awkward.

No. I want the presidency decided the same way we elect governors and dogcatchers. One person one vote and whoever gets the most votes wins.

You elect dog catchers by letting the people of California decide who a dog catcher Ohio will be?

Dayum.

Fact, you seek to disenfranchise voters in 48 states because you think that is a way to force your party into power.

Fact, you will fail. In fact, it's laughable that voters in Kansas or Idaho will vote to let California and New York decide all presidential elections, as you demand happen.

I know...but try.

M'kay?
that is not a surprise, coming from the congenital liar who never lies, lol.

I searched you post for any examples of lies on my part.

Alas, you weren't able to find any.

Effectively, you've helped prove I never lie.

Good work.

View attachment 100847

As deeply flawed a candidate as Hillary was, she still beat trump black & blue in the popular vote. More than 2 million votes ahead of trump the last I heard. Thus denying trump a mandate.

Getting sick and tired of the whiners claiming that Bill's wife won the popular vote?
Well...it's true....but only if you use the time honored Liberal method of claiming to be unable to connect the dots....
...in other words, refuse to include reality

"But....but .....but....now proof!!!! No proof!!!"
Of course there is no need for proof when they claim 'racism.'

The spoiled brats have one set of requirements for themselves, and a different one for the other side.

1. “If there is a recount in Michigan and Trump loses by a few votes, then it’s very plausible that noncitizen voting made a big difference. Hopefully, it doesn’t come to that.”

Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama.

Richman applied those numbers to 2016:

The basic assumptions on which the extrapolation is based are that 6.4 percent of noncitizens voted, and that of the noncitizens who voted, 81.8 percent voted for Clinton and 17.5 percent voted for Trump. … 6.4 percent turnout among the roughly 20.3 million noncitizen adults in the U.S. would add only 834,318 votes to Clinton’s popular vote margin. This is little more than a third of the total margin. … Is it plausible that noncitizen votes added to Clinton’s margin? Yes. Is it plausible that noncitizen votes account for the entire nationwide popular vote margin held by Clinton? Not at all.

“An issue of concern is that so many have voted that are not legally supposed to,” Miller told reporters in a conference call Monday.

Beyond the noncitizens voting study from Old Dominion, Miller pointed to the Pew study from 2012 that found 24 million voter registration records in the United States, or about 1 in 8, were “significantly inaccurate or no longer valid.”

The Pew study further found “1.8 million deceased individuals are listed as voters,” that “12 million records contain an incorrect address,” and that “2.75 million people have registrations in more than one state.”

“If 10 percent of noncitizens voted, it would likely make a popular vote difference,” Camarota told The Daily Signal. “It’s not the Electoral College [Trump] is upset about. It’s the popular vote. I wish he wouldn’t focus on it. Bill Clinton got just 43 percent of the vote in 1992. How many states did he win more than 50 percent of the vote in?”

Trump could be correct about the number of illegal votes, but there is no way to know, said Hans von Spakovsky, senior legal fellow with The Heritage Foundation who focuses on voter integrity issues."
Impact of Noncitizen Voters on the 2016 Election

2. "Three million votes in the U.S. presidential election were cast by illegal aliens, according to Greg Phillips of the VoteFraud.org organization.

If true, this would mean that Donald Trump still won the contest despite widespread vote fraud and almost certainly won the popular vote.

“We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens,” tweeted Phillips after reporting that the group had completed an analysis of a database of 180 million voter registrations."
Report: Three Million Votes in Presidential Election Cast by Illegal Aliens

. How many of the absentee ballots are from the military....and who do you imagine (I almost said 'think') they voted for?

3. "Claims of votes by the dead, felons cloud North Carolina governor race"
Claims of votes by the dead, felons cloud North Carolina governor race

4. Criminal President Obama Encourages Illegal Aliens to Vote – Promises No Repercussions (VIDEO)

5. "Illegal Voters Uncovered in Philly Are ‘Tip of the Iceberg’
Law firm uncovers illegal immigrants, convicted felons on rolls — and some have voted in crucial swing state
He said there is no way to know how many non-citizens might be registered to vote in Philadelphia, let alone in the rest of politically crucial Pennsylvania.

“This is just the tip of the iceberg. Who knows how many are on and don’t ask to be taken off?”

“This is just the tip of the iceberg,” he said. “Who knows how many are on and don’t ask to be taken off?”

Illegal Voters Uncovered in Philly Are ‘Tip of the Iceberg’

6. "12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

7. "If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Guess who won the election? Guess who the next President is?

See a doctor about that sore ass of yours before you do yourself permanent damage.

I predicted her loss if she chose to run a couple of years ago. So in the end her loss came as no surprise to me.

Forum List

Back