Say Again...Who Won The Popular Vote??

I've destroyed you in every one of your attempts to shield the liar in chief.

It's becoming boring.
You've been boring since the OP.

See that.....I've gotten you so shaken up that you misspelled 'scintillating.'

I've never had to lie, as the facts are on my side.

But...it has been a pleasure beating you from pillar to post.

Now...if you'd like to try again....sure thing:

1. Referring to illegal aliens, she begins :"I call them citizens because they contribute to the country."

Of course, that is not what makes one a citizen...is it.

2. The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."

Now, if she were speaking of a legal citizen....there would be no reason to suggest anyone 'would come for them.'
QED....she is speaking as though she were an illegal seeking a way to vote in the election.

If they were actual citizens, why would she have to say 'I call them citizens because they contribute to the country.'
It's clear she is making a bogus argument in favor of those who are not citizens.

And....they don't contribute to the country: illegals are a net drain on taxpayers.
“The conservative Heritage Foundation estimated unlawful immigrant households paid $39.2 billion in 2010, but received $93.7 billion in government services.” -- Oliver Darcy

Speaking for illegals, she continues ..'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."
Clearly, this query would not be necessary if it were a legal resident voting.

....why would anyone 'come for ' legal citizens doing what legal citizens do....vote?

C'mon.....try to answer.

No matter how many times you mindlessly parrot the same LIES they still remain LIES.

Now, c'mon, SwissCheese.....how can they be lies when I have the video of Obama saying exactly what I say he did?

This:
Well....let's check.

1. Referring to illegal aliens, she begins :"I call them citizens because they contribute to the country."

2. The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."

Now, if she were speaking of a legal citizen....there would be no reason to suggest anyone 'would come for them.'

Do you deny anything above?

Are claiming that 'immigration' would 'come for ' legal citizens who voted???

3. Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4.He goes on to make this bald faced lie: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"

5. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

6.There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

7. Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.

Are you?

"Nah, I've already proven the liar is you.

You changed her question to Obama from, "if I vote..."
... to ...
"if they (illegally) vote..."

Well....let's check.

Do you deny anything above?
Are claiming that 'immigration' would 'come for ' legal citizens who voted???

3. Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'
'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4.He goes on to make this bald faced lie: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"

5. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."
The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

6.There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

7. Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.
Are you?

Only a lame-brain like you would deny what is clear and evident.
The good news is that your reputation couldn't fall any lower than it is now.

Soooo......not only have we proven that I never lie, but you have given evidence of a mental disorder, denying what is right in the video.

Good work.

Poor, deranged, PoliticalHack. You've been caught telling 5 lies (so far).

1. You posted an edited video from Fox News which cut out Obama saying illegals can't vote.

2. You misquoted Gina's question, changing "I" (who is a citizen) to "they" (who are not).

3. You denied Obama said illegals can't vote.

4. You said you don't lie.

5. You said Obama encouraged illegals to vote but had to lie through your keyboard to try and demonstrate it.

The first 30 seconds.....
....direct and accurate or not?

Answer now.

Before you stick your foot in that ugly face again....

...here it is....clearly undocumented, uncut, unmanipulated:

Exactly as I stated.

I'm happy to answer this. I certainly don't mind bitch-slapping you over and over again.

The first 30 seconds.... a U.S. citizen asks Obama, "if I vote..."

Obama answers a U.S. citizen, "When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

And you lie yet again posting a cut version of the video and lying, claiming it's the uncut version.

And what part do you present cut out...?

Obama saying illegals can't vote...

"People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard." - Barack Hussein Obama

PoliticalHack once again shows herself as the dumbed-down lying conservative she is.

Wow.....you suddenly became as silent as you are beautiful once I posted the proof that nothing was cut from the original video.

Here is the original video...

... what you posted was from that but then cut out the part where Obama said illegals can't vote.

This:
There has been no such cutting.
We are only discussing the first 30 seconds....and you can see the time on the bottom of the screen proving that there has been no cutting.

LOLOLOLOLOL

PoliticalHack only wants to discuss the first 30 seconds of her edited video.

Brain-dead conservative logic = if you mangle Rodriguez's words, if you pretend she said something she didn't say, if you cut out the part where Obama said illegals can't vote -- you can lie to the forum and claim Obama encouraged illegals to vote.

How fortunate are you that your fellow conservatives are actually dumb enough to believe you??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Can you be so stupid that you provide proof of exactly what I've said ?????
YES YOU CAN!!!

This is your claim of the 'original video.'
Let's use it!

@3:25 she actually says "Many of the millennials, dreamers, UNDOCUMENTED citizens....and I call them citizens because they contribute to the country....are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family and deport us? ..."
Without missing a beat, Obama the liar responds "not true. "(@3:38)
Hey....any 'cutting of the video'????
No?

Contiunuing @ 3:42, Obama lies: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"
No?

Ooooo,,,,you poor, sad, ugly thing.....look how you just proved exactly what I've said!
And I did it with your video!!!!

Continuing, @3:46 Obama says "there is not a situation where the voting rolls are somehow transferred over, and people start investigating...."
No?

So....you've been lying all along, huh?

She asks if UNDOCUMENTED aliens can vote...will they be caught and deported....Obama says 'no way'....you're a citizen if if you're illegal!!!!

And not a smidgen of 'cutting' of the video!!!!!
30 seconds.....exactly what I've posted and your 'original video' proves!!!!!

I win again!

I love destroying you Leftist morons.

Last edited:
You again???
You took time off from your job of standing in front of the pharmacy to make folks sick just to prove what a dunce you are????

How.....amusing.

Enough chit chat....lets go right to proving what a lying oaf you are, OK?

The first line from the lovely (jealous?) young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

@0:19 Obama makes this outrageous claim:
"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

What???????

Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch you.'

Barack Obama disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution.

Let's review what we on the right stated long ago....and Obama himself just proved:
"Among the lies about himself Obama consistently repeats is that he was a constitutional law professor.
Lie one
: Obama was never a professor; he was a lecturer. He did not have the qualifications to be a professor. Obama never published a single law paper. He was hired by the University of Chicago when they learned he had been given a book contract on race and law directly after graduating from Harvard. There was no book – just the contract, which he later reneged on. This is not the normal level of accomplishment for a University of Chicago professor or even lecturer.

Lie two: Obama did not specialize in the Constitution. Obama cared about and taught only one subject: race. One course was about race in the Constitution. It is on this flimsy basis that he attempts to pawn himself off as a constitutional scholar.
As the New York Times explains, Obama the lecturer taught three subjects only: "race, rights and gender."
His most traditional course was in the due process and equal protection areas of constitutional law. His voting rights class traced the evolution of election law, from the disenfranchisement of blacks to contemporary debates over districting and campaign finance. …His most original course, a historical and political seminar as much as a legal one, was on racism and law…
[In] one class on race, he imitated the way clueless white people talked. "Why are your friends at the housing projects shooting each other?" he asked in a mock-innocent voice. ...

Mr. Obama was especially eager for his charges to understand the horrors of the past, students say. He assigned a 1919 catalog of lynching victims, including some who were first raped or stripped of their ears and fingers, others who were pregnant or lynched with their children, and some whose charred bodies were sold off, bone fragment by bone fragment, to gawkers. …

"Are there legal remedies that alleviate not just existing racism, but racism from the past?" Adam Gross, now a public interest lawyer in Chicago, wrote in his class notes in April 1994.
In what even some fans saw as self-absorption, Mr. Obama's hypothetical cases occasionally featured himself. "Take Barack Obama, there's a good-looking guy," he would introduce a twisty legal case.
Liberals flocked to his classes[.] … After all, the professor was a progressive politician[.]

Lie three: Obama calls himself a constitutional law prof to imply that he loves the Constitution. Obama gives the lie to this himself. He is on record – literally, a radio interview done when he was a lecturer – slamming the Supreme Court's interpretation of the Constitution because they never tried to invent a right to "redistribute wealth" – a failing he describes as a "tragedy of the civil rights movement." Obama laments the constraints on government power (what we would call liberty) imposed by our Constitution. Obama himself contrasts following the Constitution with being a community organizer, creating "coalitions of power," which could "redistribute wealth" and create "economic justice."
Blog: Here's what 'constitutional scholar' Obama really taught at law school

Don't hesitate to write next time you need another spanking, OK, ugly?

LOLOL

You're such a rightard.

You post a video which cuts off the part where Obama tells Rodriguez that Latino citizens should vote because their vote speaks for their undocumented family members who can't vote.

Then you get caught lying by falsely claiming Rodriguez asked Obama, "if they (illegally) vote," when in fact, she asked, "if I vote..."

Gina Rodriguez is an American citizen; so when Obama said, "when you vote, you are a citizen yourself," at the 0:19 mark as you point out, he's pointing out that Rodriguez, an American citizen who just asked him, "if I vote," can vote because she herself is a citizen.

The first line from the lovely (jealous?) young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't

Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

Of course, that's a lie.

Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Even if she considers illegals citizens, that's on her, not Obama as he said no such thing. As far as illegals being allowed to voted, what Obama did say was...

"And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard." - Barack Hussein Obama

... of course, you don't hear him say that because you dishonestly linked a video of that interview which cut that part out.

But then, that's how it was portrayed on Fox News; which explains why you rightards are sooo fucking stupid. Fox News is dumbing you down.

Of course, that begs the question, Why are we so concerned about the voices of non-citizens when citizens are supposed to elect the president? I would have expected an American president to say something like,

"And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard". End of sentence. We need to hear what Latino CITIZENS think, not what NON-citizens think.

Obama didn't say illegals have a voice. In fact, he said they don't have a voice. And citizens do elect the president, which he also alluded to. He said citizens are the voice for their family and friends who don't have a voice.

Who wants to make the argument that non-citizens should have a voice when it comes to electing the US President?

LOLOL

You're such a rightard.

You post a video which cuts off the part where Obama tells Rodriguez that Latino citizens should vote because their vote speaks for their undocumented family members who can't vote.

Then you get caught lying by falsely claiming Rodriguez asked Obama, "if they (illegally) vote," when in fact, she asked, "if I vote..."

Gina Rodriguez is an American citizen; so when Obama said, "when you vote, you are a citizen yourself," at the 0:19 mark as you point out, he's pointing out that Rodriguez, an American citizen who just asked him, "if I vote," can vote because she herself is a citizen.

a. they don't

Of course, that's a lie.

Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Even if she considers illegals citizens, that's on her, not Obama as he said no such thing. As far as illegals being allowed to voted, what Obama did say was...

"And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard." - Barack Hussein Obama

... of course, you don't hear him say that because you dishonestly linked a video of that interview which cut that part out.

But then, that's how it was portrayed on Fox News; which explains why you rightards are sooo fucking stupid. Fox News is dumbing you down.

Of course, that begs the question, Why are we so concerned about the voices of non-citizens when citizens are supposed to elect the president? I would have expected an American president to say something like,

"And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard". End of sentence. We need to hear what Latino CITIZENS think, not what NON-citizens think.

Obama didn't say illegals have a voice. In fact, he said they don't have a voice. And citizens do elect the president, which he also alluded to. He said citizens are the voice for their family and friends who don't have a voice.

Who wants to make the argument that non-citizens should have a voice when it comes to electing the US President?

The anti-sovereignty, one-world-governance crowd....in short, the Left.

Then she denied Obama said illegal aliens can't vote.

He actually said they can't legally vote. However, he encourage them to vote, meaning to vote illegally.

The proof she lied was found in the video I posted of the entire interview.

And she lied about what Gina Rodriguez said, altering the words of the question she asked Obama; changing the context of both Gina's question and Obama's answer.

The context of her question is clear.

"Many of the millennials, dreamers, undocumented citizens, and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country, are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?"

She asked what would happen to those who cannot vote, if they vote.

Here is whole video.

He actually said they can't legally vote. However, he encourage them to vote, meaning to vote illegally.

And she lied about what Gina Rodriguez said, altering the words of the question she asked Obama; changing the context of both Gina's question and Obama's answer.

"Many of the millennials, dreamers, undocumented citizens, and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country, are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?"

Here is whole video.

"...he encourage them to vote, meaning to vote illegally."

Exactly what he did.

This, from the ingrate who swore this oath:
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Here is whole video.

And......enough of the illegal aliens followed his directions that the losers can pretend that Bill's wife won the popular vote.

Counting legal votes only, of course, she did not.

Here is whole video.

And......enough of the illegal aliens followed his directions that the losers can pretend that Bill's wife won the popular vote.

What's the reason that half of Detroit precincts cant match the number of votes with number of ballots? I wanted them to do recount, just to prove the public how bad voter fraud is.

Another question? Why they requested recount in MI, PA and WI only? Those are not only swing states they lost, so why only there?

Here is whole video.

What's the reason that half of Detroit precincts cant match the number of votes with number of ballots? I wanted them to do recount, just to prove the public how bad voter fraud is.

Another question? Why they requested recount in MI, PA and WI only? Those are not only swing states they lost, so why only there?

In that case, let's get all the military absentee ballots counted as well.

Here is whole video.

Glad you posted the 'Gina and the POTUS,' the one my pal, Uggg called the 'original video.'

The irony is that the video from 3:35 to 3:50 proves that there was no 'cuttiing out' of Obama's words.....and he did exactly what you and I both posted: he told illegals to vote as though they were legal citizens, and there would be no 'investigations' or deportations.

Glad you posted the 'Gina and the POTUS,' the one my pal, Uggg called the 'original video.'

The irony is that the video from 3:35 to 3:50 proves that there was no 'cuttiing out' of Obama's words.....and he did exactly what you and I both posted: he told illegals to vote as though they were legal citizens, and there would be no 'investigations' or deportations.

No prob, sis.

Against leftists, the best argument it the truth. They're running from it like vampire from garlic or cross.

"... there is evidence that both foreign nationals who are lawfully present in the United States and illegal aliens have voted in recent elections. During this election cycle, noncitizens have been discovered on voter registration rolls in both Virginia and Pennsylvania. 2 And the Office of the U.S. Attorney for the Western District of New York recently announced that it charged a Canadian woman with making a false claim to citizenship after she registered and voted in more than 20 elections.3

Several past elections – for the presidency and other offices – have been extremely close. Accordingly, ballots cast by noncitizen voters have the potential to improperly alter the outcome of elections. Consider how close the 2000 presidential election was.

Could the outcome have been affected by noncitizen voting? The answer is yes."
Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections

Next question.....

How many?

Memo to Barack Obama:

"Noncitizen Voting Is Illegal
Elections in the United States are governed by a complicated mix of federal, state, and municipal election laws. As a rule, noncitizens are prohibited from voting and are subject to criminal penalties if they do.

State Elections
With very limited exceptions, noncitizen voting is illegal under the relevant statutes of all fifty states. 4 However, laws requiring voting registrants and voters to establish proof of citizenship have been repeatedly challenged in recent years. 5 The most frequent objections to these reasonable measures are that voter fraud is a “myth” and that voter ID requirements will unreasonably interfere with the right to vote. 6 However, these claims seem patently unreasonable given that there have been numerous reports of unlawful voting by aliens but no virtually no reports of voters being disenfranchised.7
Marking a disturbing new trend, several municipalities in Maryland have begun allowing noncitizens to vote in town elections; and the City of Chicago now allows noncitizen voting in school advisory council elections.8 To date, no state has extended noncitizen voting beyond municipal elections. This, however, remains a major area of concern. State efforts to extend the franchise to noncitizens undermine the rule of law; blur the distinctions between citizens and noncitizens; and render U.S. elections susceptible to both fraud and foreign influence.

Federal Elections
The National Voter Registration Act of 1993 (NVRA) requires that persons registering to vote in federal elections affirm that they are United States Citizens. Failure to do so is a crime punishable under the following statutes:
Pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 611, it is a crime – punishable by a fine and up to one year in prison – for an alien to vote in a federal election.
Pursuant to 8 U.S.C. § 1227, any alien who has voted in violation of any Federal, State, or local constitutional provision, statute, ordinance, or regulation is deportable.
Pursuant to 42 U.S.C. § 1973gg-10(2) any false statement concerning an applicant’s citizenship status that is made on a registration form submitted to election authorities is a crime.
Pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 911 knowing and willful false assertions of United States citizenship in order to vote are punishable by up to three years in prison.
Pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 1015(f) it is a criminal offense for an individual to make a false statement or claim that he or she is a citizen of the United States in order to register or to vote."

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. "
Well, here in NJ you are required 6 points of ID to get a driver's license, one must be a birth certificate, or proof of citizenship.

"Noncitizen Voting Is Easy

The United States does not currently issue any general-use document intended to confirm both identity and citizenship. While a U.S. passport may be used for both these purposes, it is a travel document. Most people seek a passport when planning a trip and only a relatively small proportion of the population holds a passport at any given time. 9

As a result, the preferred form of documentary identification in the United States is the drivers’ license.

Drivers’ licenses are issued by the states, pursuant to a widely varying body of state-specific laws and regulations. Currently, twelve states and the District of Columbia allow illegal aliens to obtain a drivers’ license.10"

Voter registration is in the very same building as driver's licenses are issued to illegal aliens.

Is there a message there???

The American people decided they want Hillary

Putin decided he wanted Trump

Guess who got his way?

Guess who got his way?

"The American people decided they want Hillary."

You mean 'illegal aliens," don't you?

...the millions of 'em who followed Obama's suggestion they scurry out and vote, and there'd be no consequences to them.

'Cause...that's what happened.

Guess who got his way?

...the millions of 'em who followed Obama's suggestion they scurry out and vote, and there'd be no consequences to them.

Could you give us some proof.

Guess who got his way?

Of what?

This?

"Many politicians are taking firm stances on issues affecting migrants, including amnesty, entitlements and sanctuary city policies. This gives noncitizens a significant incentive to register as voters and cast a ballot. For example, in East Chicago, Indiana, a city with 30,000 residents, voting fraud was so systemic in 2003 that the State Supreme Court ordered a new election with heightened verification. When unlawful voters were prohibited from casting a ballot the outcome of the election changed.18

The problem is not unique to Indiana. A 2013 National Hispanic Survey study by Republican pollster John McLaughlin asked a sample of 800 likely Hispanic voters if they were American citizens. 13 percent admitted they were not.19"

Bet you were right there asking for proof that Putin influenced the American election, huh?
Which of your posts was that?

Guess who got his way?

Of what?

This?

"Many politicians are taking firm stances on issues affecting migrants, including amnesty, entitlements and sanctuary city policies. This gives noncitizens a significant incentive to register as voters and cast a ballot. For example, in East Chicago, Indiana, a city with 30,000 residents, voting fraud was so systemic in 2003 that the State Supreme Court ordered a new election with heightened verification. When unlawful voters were prohibited from casting a ballot the outcome of the election changed.18

The problem is not unique to Indiana. A 2013 National Hispanic Survey study by Republican pollster John McLaughlin asked a sample of 800 likely Hispanic voters if they were American citizens. 13 percent admitted they were not.19"

Bet you were right there asking for proof that Putin influenced the American election, huh?
Which of your posts was that?
In other words, no.

Forum List

Back