Say Again...Who Won The Popular Vote??

Could you try to come up with a post not quite as dumb?

I know...but try.
... too much hyperbowl? ....

Say what now?
i know right, i can learn so much here, from the smart winning trumptards.

I don't know about your ability to learn....

...I'm simply hoping to engender honesty in you.
do you believe your copypasta propaganda? cuz that could be awkward.

And now for a lesson in education.

1. Citing an authority with an established reputation is better, of course, than citing someone whose credentials are not so lofty. (http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/practical_guide.shtml)
Composition Patterns: Developing an Argument

2. What has been pejoratively referred to as ‘simply cut and paste,’ is, in fact, carefully chosen to substantiate a point. Is the information covered fact, opinion, or propaganda? Facts can usually be verified; opinions, though they may be based on factual information, evolve from the interpretation of facts.(http://www.library.cornell.edu/olinuris/ref/research/skill26.htm#LinkReason)

3. A valid objection to this selection of sources may be the type of audience being addressed. Is the ‘pasted selection’ aimed at a specialized or a general audience? Do you find the level ‘over your head’ or is this source too elementary? Ibid.

4. Are you objecting to the author's credentials--institutional affiliation (where he or she works), educational background, past writings, or experience? Or simply looking for a weapon to attack the post? This, of course, would be puerile.

5. Providing summaries or outlines of a source is valid as long as a link to the original is provided, and the author’s meaning is conveyed.

6. Nor is it necessary to insert one’s own language if the original article is simply abbreviated, with link provided.

7. What has been called ‘cut and paste’ is frequently the message board version of footnotes and endnotes of an academic essay. “…footnotes were declared outmoded just before the era of the word-processors which make using footnotes so much easier. Still, because of its relative ease in both writing and reading, parenthetical documentation is greatly preferred by most instructors.” http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/practical_guide.shtml
websites.wnc.edu/~kille/Fred/researchpaper.rtf

Bet you feel pretty stupid about your previous post, huh?

Nah, I've already proven the liar is you.

You changed her question to Obama from, "if I vote..."

... to ...

"if they (illegally) vote..."

... which if course, changes the context of his answer entirely.

So you had to lie to make your [failed] point.

As if lying wasn't enough, you know you lied (and don't care) because even though I see you tend to copy and paste the same nonsense over and over again, you've ceased posting Gina's question.

Sooo.... speaking of tacit... you pulling that lie from your clipboard is tacit admission that you lied.

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

"Nah, I've already proven the liar is you.

... to ...

Well....let's check.

1. Referring to illegal aliens, she begins :"I call them citizens because they contribute to the country."
Of course, that is not what makes one a citizen...is it.

2. The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."
Now, if she were speaking of a legal citizen....there would be no reason to suggest anyone 'would come for them.'

Do you deny anything above?
Are claiming that 'immigration' would 'come for ' legal citizens who voted???

3. Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'
'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4.He goes on to make this bald faced lie: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"

5. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."
The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

6.There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

7. Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.
Are you?

Only a lame-brain like you would deny what is clear and evident.
The good news is that your reputation couldn't fall any lower than it is now.

Soooo......not only have we proven that I never lie, but you have given evidence of a mental disorder, denying what is right in the video.

Good work.

Poor, deranged, PoliticalHack. You've been caught telling 5 lies (so far).

1. You posted an edited video from Fox News which cut out Obama saying illegals can't vote.

2. You misquoted Gina's question, changing "I" (who is a citizen) to "they" (who are not).

3. You denied Obama said illegals can't vote.

4. You said you don't lie.

5. You said Obama encouraged illegals to vote but had to lie through your keyboard to try and demonstrate it.

The first 30 seconds.....
....direct and accurate or not?

Answer now.

Before you stick your foot in that ugly face again....

...here it is....clearly undocumented, uncut, unmanipulated:

Exactly as I stated.

I'm happy to answer this. I certainly don't mind bitch-slapping you over and over again.

The first 30 seconds.... a U.S. citizen asks Obama, "if I vote..."

Obama answers a U.S. citizen, "When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

And you lie yet again posting a cut version of the video and lying, claiming it's the uncut version.

And what part do you present cut out...?

Obama saying illegals can't vote...

"People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard." - Barack Hussein Obama

PoliticalHack once again shows herself as the dumbed-down lying conservative she is.

"And you lie yet again posting a cut version of the video and lying, claiming it's the uncut version."

There has been no such cutting.
We are only discussing the first 30 seconds....and you can see the time on the bottom of the screen proving that there has been no cutting.

There's been no cutting??

You lying whore. :eusa_naughty:

In your failed attempt to demonstrate Obama encouraging illegals to vote, you present a video which cut out where he says illegals can't vote, utterly destroying your lie.

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

... too much hyperbowl? ....

Say what now?

1. Citing an authority with an established reputation is better, of course, than citing someone whose credentials are not so lofty. (http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/practical_guide.shtml)

2. What has been pejoratively referred to as ‘simply cut and paste,’ is, in fact, carefully chosen to substantiate a point. Is the information covered fact, opinion, or propaganda? Facts can usually be verified; opinions, though they may be based on factual information, evolve from the interpretation of facts.(http://www.library.cornell.edu/olinuris/ref/research/skill26.htm#LinkReason)

3. A valid objection to this selection of sources may be the type of audience being addressed. Is the ‘pasted selection’ aimed at a specialized or a general audience? Do you find the level ‘over your head’ or is this source too elementary? Ibid.

4. Are you objecting to the author's credentials--institutional affiliation (where he or she works), educational background, past writings, or experience? Or simply looking for a weapon to attack the post? This, of course, would be puerile.

5. Providing summaries or outlines of a source is valid as long as a link to the original is provided, and the author’s meaning is conveyed.

6. Nor is it necessary to insert one’s own language if the original article is simply abbreviated, with link provided.

7. What has been called ‘cut and paste’ is frequently the message board version of footnotes and endnotes of an academic essay. “…footnotes were declared outmoded just before the era of the word-processors which make using footnotes so much easier. Still, because of its relative ease in both writing and reading, parenthetical documentation is greatly preferred by most instructors.” http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/practical_guide.shtml

hey, in the coming booming trumpeconomy, even you might be able to become gainfully employed. then "your" bullshit no longer pollutes the internet, and everybody wins. and remember, winning is everything.

to be on topic, i changed my mind after rigorous research. i think evan mcmullin won the popular vote. hey, why not..

If the Trumptards think the popular vote is so meaningless, why do they keep bombarding USMB with thread after thread about the popular vote?

... to ...

Well....let's check.

1. Referring to illegal aliens, she begins :"I call them citizens because they contribute to the country."

2. The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."
Now, if she were speaking of a legal citizen....there would be no reason to suggest anyone 'would come for them.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4.He goes on to make this bald faced lie: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"

5. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."
The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

7. Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.
Are you?

Soooo......not only have we proven that I never lie, but you have given evidence of a mental disorder, denying what is right in the video.

Good work.

1. You posted an edited video from Fox News which cut out Obama saying illegals can't vote.

2. You misquoted Gina's question, changing "I" (who is a citizen) to "they" (who are not).

5. You said Obama encouraged illegals to vote but had to lie through your keyboard to try and demonstrate it.

Answer now.

Exactly as I stated.

I'm happy to answer this. I certainly don't mind bitch-slapping you over and over again.

And you lie yet again posting a cut version of the video and lying, claiming it's the uncut version.

"People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard." - Barack Hussein Obama

PoliticalHack once again shows herself as the dumbed-down lying conservative she is.

"And you lie yet again posting a cut version of the video and lying, claiming it's the uncut version."

We are only discussing the first 30 seconds....and you can see the time on the bottom of the screen proving that there has been no cutting.

In your failed attempt to demonstrate Obama encouraging illegals to vote, you present a video which cut out where he says illegals can't vote, utterly destroying your lie.

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

you will never get through to the hermetically sealed-in super bubble girl. she claims that she never lies, lol.

You're too demented to comprehend this, but shs didn't ask, "if they vote," as you falsely claim. Why do you lie?

She asked, "if I vote..."

And she's an American Citizen.

1233796371590.gif

You again???
You took time off from your job of standing in front of the pharmacy to make folks sick just to prove what a dunce you are????

How.....amusing.

Enough chit chat....lets go right to proving what a lying oaf you are, OK?

The first line from the lovely (jealous?) young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

@0:19 Obama makes this outrageous claim:
"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

What???????

Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch you.'

Barack Obama disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution.

Let's review what we on the right stated long ago....and Obama himself just proved:
"Among the lies about himself Obama consistently repeats is that he was a constitutional law professor.
Lie one
: Obama was never a professor; he was a lecturer. He did not have the qualifications to be a professor. Obama never published a single law paper. He was hired by the University of Chicago when they learned he had been given a book contract on race and law directly after graduating from Harvard. There was no book – just the contract, which he later reneged on. This is not the normal level of accomplishment for a University of Chicago professor or even lecturer.

Lie two: Obama did not specialize in the Constitution. Obama cared about and taught only one subject: race. One course was about race in the Constitution. It is on this flimsy basis that he attempts to pawn himself off as a constitutional scholar.
As the New York Times explains, Obama the lecturer taught three subjects only: "race, rights and gender."
His most traditional course was in the due process and equal protection areas of constitutional law. His voting rights class traced the evolution of election law, from the disenfranchisement of blacks to contemporary debates over districting and campaign finance. …His most original course, a historical and political seminar as much as a legal one, was on racism and law…
[In] one class on race, he imitated the way clueless white people talked. "Why are your friends at the housing projects shooting each other?" he asked in a mock-innocent voice. ...

Mr. Obama was especially eager for his charges to understand the horrors of the past, students say. He assigned a 1919 catalog of lynching victims, including some who were first raped or stripped of their ears and fingers, others who were pregnant or lynched with their children, and some whose charred bodies were sold off, bone fragment by bone fragment, to gawkers. …

"Are there legal remedies that alleviate not just existing racism, but racism from the past?" Adam Gross, now a public interest lawyer in Chicago, wrote in his class notes in April 1994.
In what even some fans saw as self-absorption, Mr. Obama's hypothetical cases occasionally featured himself. "Take Barack Obama, there's a good-looking guy," he would introduce a twisty legal case.
Liberals flocked to his classes[.] … After all, the professor was a progressive politician[.]

Lie three: Obama calls himself a constitutional law prof to imply that he loves the Constitution. Obama gives the lie to this himself. He is on record – literally, a radio interview done when he was a lecturer – slamming the Supreme Court's interpretation of the Constitution because they never tried to invent a right to "redistribute wealth" – a failing he describes as a "tragedy of the civil rights movement." Obama laments the constraints on government power (what we would call liberty) imposed by our Constitution. Obama himself contrasts following the Constitution with being a community organizer, creating "coalitions of power," which could "redistribute wealth" and create "economic justice."
Blog: Here's what 'constitutional scholar' Obama really taught at law school

Don't hesitate to write next time you need another spanking, OK, ugly?

LOLOL

You're such a rightard.

You post a video which cuts off the part where Obama tells Rodriguez that Latino citizens should vote because their vote speaks for their undocumented family members who can't vote.

Then you get caught lying by falsely claiming Rodriguez asked Obama, "if they (illegally) vote," when in fact, she asked, "if I vote..."

Gina Rodriguez is an American citizen; so when Obama said, "when you vote, you are a citizen yourself," at the 0:19 mark as you point out, he's pointing out that Rodriguez, an American citizen who just asked him, "if I vote," can vote because she herself is a citizen.

The first line from the lovely (jealous?) young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't

Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

Of course, that's a lie.

Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Even if she considers illegals citizens, that's on her, not Obama as he said no such thing. As far as illegals being allowed to voted, what Obama did say was...

"And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard." - Barack Hussein Obama

... of course, you don't hear him say that because you dishonestly linked a video of that interview which cut that part out.

But then, that's how it was portrayed on Fox News; which explains why you rightards are sooo fucking stupid. Fox News is dumbing you down.

Of course, that begs the question, Why are we so concerned about the voices of non-citizens when citizens are supposed to elect the president? I would have expected an American president to say something like,

"And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard". End of sentence. We need to hear what Latino CITIZENS think, not what NON-citizens think.

Obama didn't say illegals have a voice. In fact, he said they don't have a voice. And citizens do elect the president, which he also alluded to. He said citizens are the voice for their family and friends who don't have a voice.

Answer now.

Exactly as I stated.

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

you will never get through to the hermetically sealed-in super bubble girl. she claims that she never lies, lol.

Oh trust me, I'm well aware of that. I'm just having fun bitch-slapping her with the truth.

Answer now.

Exactly as I stated.

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

Oh trust me, I'm well aware of that. I'm just having fun bitch-slapping her with the truth.

then continue to have fun, and tell her to get a job. she likes that.

It has already been explained to you repeatedly, so even you know you are LYING no matter how dumb you pretend to be.

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest."

- Anonymous
I've destroyed you in every one of your attempts to shield the liar in chief.

It's becoming boring.
You've been boring since the OP.

See that.....I've gotten you so shaken up that you misspelled 'scintillating.'

I've never had to lie, as the facts are on my side.

But...it has been a pleasure beating you from pillar to post.

Now...if you'd like to try again....sure thing:

QED....she is speaking as though she were an illegal seeking a way to vote in the election.

If they were actual citizens, why would she have to say 'I call them citizens because they contribute to the country.'
It's clear she is making a bogus argument in favor of those who are not citizens.

And....they don't contribute to the country: illegals are a net drain on taxpayers.
“The conservative Heritage Foundation estimated unlawful immigrant households paid $39.2 billion in 2010, but received $93.7 billion in government services.” -- Oliver Darcy

Speaking for illegals, she continues ..'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."
Clearly, this query would not be necessary if it were a legal resident voting.

....why would anyone 'come for ' legal citizens doing what legal citizens do....vote?

C'mon.....try to answer.

No matter how many times you mindlessly parrot the same LIES they still remain LIES.

Nah, I've already proven the liar is you.

... to ...

... which if course, changes the context of his answer entirely.

So you had to lie to make your [failed] point.

As if lying wasn't enough, you know you lied (and don't care) because even though I see you tend to copy and paste the same nonsense over and over again, you've ceased posting Gina's question.

Sooo.... speaking of tacit... you pulling that lie from your clipboard is tacit admission that you lied.

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

... to ...

Well....let's check.

Are you?

Good work.

Answer now.

Exactly as I stated.

Wow.....you suddenly became as silent as you are beautiful once I posted the proof that nothing was cut from the original video.

Here is the original video...

... what you posted was from that but then cut out the part where Obama said illegals can't vote.

This:

LOLOLOLOLOL

PoliticalHack only wants to discuss the first 30 seconds of her edited video.

Brain-dead conservative logic = if you mangle Rodriguez's words, if you pretend she said something she didn't say, if you cut out the part where Obama said illegals can't vote -- you can lie to the forum and claim Obama encouraged illegals to vote.

How fortunate are you that your fellow conservatives are actually dumb enough to believe you??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Sooooo.....you two dolts....Ugly, and SwissCheese.......

Never forget:
I never lie.....and I'm never wrong.

See ya'....
LOL

Here's a blatant lie....

Gina Rodriguez: "if I vote..."

PoliticalHack:: "Then, she [Gina Rodriguez] asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote"

And then, in the face of that lie, PoliticalHack actually claims she doesn't lie; which in itself, is another lie.

If truth and reality were on your side, PoliticalHack, you wouldn't have to lie so profusely.

This just in…

Hillary still won the popular vote.

I just proved she didn't.

But....I have a consolation prize for you

You're lying again as you proved no such thing. Speculation is not proof.

But I notice you didn't repeat the post that I blew out of the water...that the video was 'cut' to make it seem that Obama was encouraging illegal aliens to vote.

Cut....it wasn't

Encourage illegality....he did.

To the brain dead, cut out the part where Obama says illegals can't vote and you magically end up with illegals should vote.

giphy.gif

We didn't even get to Obama's latest 'Big Lie'.....

"When you vote you are a citizen yourself"
Typical out of context LIE, no surprise from you.

"America sucks" - Rush Limbaugh

Did Obama say that in connection with a discussion of illegal aliens voting???

Clearly, the context is there.

And.....it's an bald-faced lie.....isn't it.
And here's the context you omit by linking a video which cut out Obama clearly stating that illegals cannot vote...

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??

Here's the actual quote:

The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."

QED....she is speaking as though she were an illegal seeking a way to vote in the election.

If they were actual citizens, why would she have to say 'I call them citizens because they contribute to the country.'
It's clear she is making a bogus argument in favor of those who are not citizens.

And....they don't contribute to the country: illegals are a net drain on taxpayers.
“The conservative Heritage Foundation estimated unlawful immigrant households paid $39.2 billion in 2010, but received $93.7 billion in government services.” -- Oliver Darcy

Speaking for illegals, she continues ..'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."

....why would anyone 'come for ' legal citizens doing what legal citizens do....vote?
LOLOLOL

PoliticalHack actually says, "Here's the actual quote:"

But first prefaces it with her own deranged observation, "as if with the voice of the illegal..."

... as if PoliticalHack, who's proven she's deranged and can't refrain from lying, can be trusted to translate Rodriguez's personal question about herself to be about others.

Moron.... asking, "if I vote," is not asking, "if they vote..."

"I" is not "they," I don't care how fucking demented you are.

giphy.gif

NO!

"We are racists, sexists, bigots, homophobes. We discriminate against people who worship differently than we do, have skin color different from ours, and we have not always behaved properly in the world. And we torture."
- Rush Limbaugh

You're fibbing.

Soooo.....what were they discussing when he said
He was pointing out the Gina Rodriguez, an American citizen herself, can vote because she's an American citizen.

Clearly he was giving a bogus go-ahead to illegal aliens.

Unless you can claim that voting is all one need do to become a citizen.

Is it?

Speak up, you dunce.
No, clearly you are fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

... to ...

Well....let's check.

Are you?

Good work.

Answer now.

Exactly as I stated.

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

Answer now.

The time shown at the bottom of the screen proves that there was no cutting.

I have soooo much fun mocking you, Ugly.....

Write soon!

Say what now?

hey, in the coming booming trumpeconomy, even you might be able to become gainfully employed. then "your" bullshit no longer pollutes the internet, and everybody wins. and remember, winning is everything.

to be on topic, i changed my mind after rigorous research. i think evan mcmullin won the popular vote. hey, why not..

Have you noticed that I never have to use profanity?

That's 'cause I'm never wrong....and you help me prove it!

Now...your use of vulgarity?
Guess why.

You again???
You took time off from your job of standing in front of the pharmacy to make folks sick just to prove what a dunce you are????

How.....amusing.

Enough chit chat....lets go right to proving what a lying oaf you are, OK?

a. they don't

What???????

Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch you.'

Let's review what we on the right stated long ago....and Obama himself just proved:
"Among the lies about himself Obama consistently repeats is that he was a constitutional law professor.
Lie one
: Obama was never a professor; he was a lecturer. He did not have the qualifications to be a professor. Obama never published a single law paper. He was hired by the University of Chicago when they learned he had been given a book contract on race and law directly after graduating from Harvard. There was no book – just the contract, which he later reneged on. This is not the normal level of accomplishment for a University of Chicago professor or even lecturer.

Lie two: Obama did not specialize in the Constitution. Obama cared about and taught only one subject: race. One course was about race in the Constitution. It is on this flimsy basis that he attempts to pawn himself off as a constitutional scholar.
As the New York Times explains, Obama the lecturer taught three subjects only: "race, rights and gender."
His most traditional course was in the due process and equal protection areas of constitutional law. His voting rights class traced the evolution of election law, from the disenfranchisement of blacks to contemporary debates over districting and campaign finance. …His most original course, a historical and political seminar as much as a legal one, was on racism and law…
[In] one class on race, he imitated the way clueless white people talked. "Why are your friends at the housing projects shooting each other?" he asked in a mock-innocent voice. ...

Mr. Obama was especially eager for his charges to understand the horrors of the past, students say. He assigned a 1919 catalog of lynching victims, including some who were first raped or stripped of their ears and fingers, others who were pregnant or lynched with their children, and some whose charred bodies were sold off, bone fragment by bone fragment, to gawkers. …

"Are there legal remedies that alleviate not just existing racism, but racism from the past?" Adam Gross, now a public interest lawyer in Chicago, wrote in his class notes in April 1994.
In what even some fans saw as self-absorption, Mr. Obama's hypothetical cases occasionally featured himself. "Take Barack Obama, there's a good-looking guy," he would introduce a twisty legal case.
Liberals flocked to his classes[.] … After all, the professor was a progressive politician[.]

Lie three: Obama calls himself a constitutional law prof to imply that he loves the Constitution. Obama gives the lie to this himself. He is on record – literally, a radio interview done when he was a lecturer – slamming the Supreme Court's interpretation of the Constitution because they never tried to invent a right to "redistribute wealth" – a failing he describes as a "tragedy of the civil rights movement." Obama laments the constraints on government power (what we would call liberty) imposed by our Constitution. Obama himself contrasts following the Constitution with being a community organizer, creating "coalitions of power," which could "redistribute wealth" and create "economic justice."
Blog: Here's what 'constitutional scholar' Obama really taught at law school

Don't hesitate to write next time you need another spanking, OK, ugly?

LOLOL

You're such a rightard.

You post a video which cuts off the part where Obama tells Rodriguez that Latino citizens should vote because their vote speaks for their undocumented family members who can't vote.

Then you get caught lying by falsely claiming Rodriguez asked Obama, "if they (illegally) vote," when in fact, she asked, "if I vote..."

Gina Rodriguez is an American citizen; so when Obama said, "when you vote, you are a citizen yourself," at the 0:19 mark as you point out, he's pointing out that Rodriguez, an American citizen who just asked him, "if I vote," can vote because she herself is a citizen.

a. they don't

Of course, that's a lie.

Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Even if she considers illegals citizens, that's on her, not Obama as he said no such thing. As far as illegals being allowed to voted, what Obama did say was...

"And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard." - Barack Hussein Obama

... of course, you don't hear him say that because you dishonestly linked a video of that interview which cut that part out.

But then, that's how it was portrayed on Fox News; which explains why you rightards are sooo fucking stupid. Fox News is dumbing you down.

Of course, that begs the question, Why are we so concerned about the voices of non-citizens when citizens are supposed to elect the president? I would have expected an American president to say something like,

"And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard". End of sentence. We need to hear what Latino CITIZENS think, not what NON-citizens think.

Obama didn't say illegals have a voice. In fact, he said they don't have a voice. And citizens do elect the president, which he also alluded to. He said citizens are the voice for their family and friends who don't have a voice.

Obama told illegal aliens to go out an vote,and no one would catch on!

Yup, the liar in chief said that!

I have the proof right here:

Are you?

We didn't even get to Obama's latest 'Big Lie'.....

Clearly, the context is there.

And.....it's an bald-faced lie.....isn't it.
And here's the context you omit by linking a video which cut out Obama clearly stating that illegals cannot vote...

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??

Here's the actual quote:

The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."

LOLOLOL

PoliticalHack actually says, "Here's the actual quote:"

But first prefaces it with her own deranged observation, "as if with the voice of the illegal..."

... as if PoliticalHack, who's proven she's deranged and can't refrain from lying, can be trusted to translate Rodriguez's personal question about herself to be about others.

Moron.... asking, "if I vote," is not asking, "if they vote..."

"I" is not "they," I don't care how fucking demented you are.

giphy.gif

a. they don't

When you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

Lie one: Obama was never a professor; he was a lecturer. He did not have the qualifications to be a professor. Obama never published a single law paper. He was hired by the University of Chicago when they learned he had been given a book contract on race and law directly after graduating from Harvard. There was no book – just the contract, which he later reneged on. This is not the normal level of accomplishment for a University of Chicago professor or even lecturer.

Mr. Obama was especially eager for his charges to understand the horrors of the past, students say. He assigned a 1919 catalog of lynching victims, including some who were first raped or stripped of their ears and fingers, others who were pregnant or lynched with their children, and some whose charred bodies were sold off, bone fragment by bone fragment, to gawkers. … "Are there legal remedies that alleviate not just existing racism, but racism from the past?" Adam Gross, now a public interest lawyer in Chicago, wrote in his class notes in April 1994.

Read more: Blog: Here's what 'constitutional scholar' Obama really taught at law school
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

NO!

"We are racists, sexists, bigots, homophobes. We discriminate against people who worship differently than we do, have skin color different from ours, and we have not always behaved properly in the world. And we torture."
- Rush Limbaugh

You're fibbing.

Soooo.....what were they discussing when he said
He was pointing out the Gina Rodriguez, an American citizen herself, can vote because she's an American citizen.

Clearly he was giving a bogus go-ahead to illegal aliens.

Unless you can claim that voting is all one need do to become a citizen.

Is it?

Speak up, you dunce.
No, clearly you are fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

My, my.....such language!

You're as classy as you are beautiful

Is this what happens every time you lose the argument?

Forum List

Back