Say Again...Who Won The Popular Vote??

Your post is not truth.

It is highly biased, ideological and wrong.

Seems that my pal Toro is more comfortable swallowing the propaganda than confronting the truth.

He certainly isn't alone in that character flaw.

Yeah, right. 30 some states are in Republican control, and none of them can come up with any evidence of millions of illegal voters.

Another factoid in the post-truth era, where unsubstantiated anecdotes are offered as evidence to promote a false and highly biased narrative.

Awesome.

Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

And.....please continue to refer to me as 'Awesome.'

Your post is not truth.

Seems that my pal Toro is more comfortable swallowing the propaganda than confronting the truth.

You post vague allegations as facts, and try to weave a narrative that conveniently fits your worldview, no different than the birfers and twoofers.

Your post is not truth.

You post vague allegations as facts, and try to weave a narrative that conveniently fits your worldview, no different than the birfers and twoofers.

See....now I've reduced you to lying.

What's vague here?

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Your post is not truth.

I believe you deal with numbers in your profession....

...here's some numbers to mull over:

. "Clinton has beaten Trump in the popular vote by approximately 2.5 million."

Yup....but not if you only count legal voters.

"Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama."

Now....if 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted last time

....and now

a. their icon, Obama, told them to vote and not be concerned that there would be any penalty (as per the video)

and...

b. the central issue in Trump's campaign was throwing them out of the nation that they invaded, making it a very personal issue for illegal aliens....

....ya' think maybe 13.2%....or 17.6%.....or more of 'em voted??????

You betcha'!!!!!!!

QUOTE="PoliticalChic, post: 16037332,

3. "Claims of votes by the dead, felons cloud North Carolina governor race"
Claims of votes by the dead, felons cloud North Carolina governor race

Your confusion appears to revolve around the word 'claims'. Claims aren't facts. NC GOP Governor conceded the election because the claims of fraud were false.

QUOTE="PoliticalChic, post: 16037332,

3. "Claims of votes by the dead, felons cloud North Carolina governor race"
Claims of votes by the dead, felons cloud North Carolina governor race

Your confusion appears to revolve around the word 'claims'. Claims aren't facts. NC GOP Governor conceded the election because the claims of fraud were false.

Now....watch me shred your again:

Here's the bottom line: none of you on Bill's wife's side are prepared to deny that there were any illegal aliens voting....
...are you?.....

...you just won't admit that there could be 3 million of 'em....

And there were.

"Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama."
That rounds out to about 1 and a third million votes....

...and that was at a time when the issue was simply Barack Obama.
Now...when their future in America was at stake...and Obama telling then that there was no penalty for breaking the law.....heck, at least twice as many voted.

That's right....about 3 million of 'em.

How you feel, dunce?

PoliticalChic, post: 16033738
Let's see a quote....not the anonymous propaganda that the NYTimes and WaPo is famous for.

Do you have such a quote?

We have more than a quote. It is an official statement by Department of Homeland Security and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence

"The charge came in a strongly worded statement released by the Department of Homeland Security and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Friday.

"The U.S. intelligence community is confident that the Russian government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from U.S. persons and institutions, including from U.S. political organizations," said the joint statement.

The statement said the alleged hacks of emails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the online persona "Guccifer 2.0" all have the earmarks of "Russian-directed efforts."

The statement adds:

"These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities."

U.S. Accuses Russia Of Election Year Cyber-Meddling

Now what do you do? Counter with an official statement from Breitbart White Nationalist News that Putin would never do such a thing.

PoliticalChic, post: 16033707
Here's your second history lesson:
"We have no eternal allies, and we have no perpetual enemies. Our interests are eternal and perpetual, and those interests it is our duty to follow."
Henry John Temple, 3rd Viscount Palmerston

Not talking about perpetual enemies. We are talking about actions to interfere in our presidential election this year which if you were a patriotic American you would consider that interference to be an act by a current enemy and a clear and present danger to our democracy.

There is nothing in America's interest to be cyber-attacked by any foreign agent in order to influence our presidential election to favor them not us.

Why have national borders? You seem to be campaigning for one world government - one headed by Vladimir Putin right now.

Vladimir is happy. He helped elect a Russian puppet that, rather than critisize his Comrade Putee, slams the CIA and multiple intelligence agencies. How can this man be trusted to nominate heads of these agencies.

The Russians are not coming, they are here.

"Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia"
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?_r=0

Oooops!

Did I just smash another custard pie in your kisser????

2. What is it you imagine that the Russians did to steal poor Bill's wife's election????

No one is imagining it. The CIA consensus is that Russia committed this crime and assault on our election process to help Trump win.

You and the Trumpunist Party have no means to know about the hack and players involved to express an opinion on it. The CIA is a millions time better investigative agency than your fake news reporters ever could be.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?_r=0

Oooops!

1. "You claim "millions" of illegal votes."
A pretty strong claim....even one as dishonest as you are won't deny that some illegals voted, as per Obama's instructions.
You just won't commit to how many.

2. But I will.
About 20-25 million illegals are in our nation.

"In 2014, a study released by a team of professors from Old Dominion University and George Mason University estimated that approximately 6.4 percent of noncitizens voted In the 2008 presidential election.
....gaven the data provided by intensive study of the last presidential election, where 6.4% of illegals voted, and logic dictates that far more would vote as Trump has threatened to deport them.

Now....if 6.4 percent of noncitizens in the United States voted last time

....and now
a. their icon, Obama, told them to vote and not be concerned that there would be any penalty (as per the video)

and...

b. the central issue in Trump's campaign was throwing them out of the nation that they invaded....

....ya' think maybe 13.2%....or 17.6%.....or more of 'em voted??????

You betcha'!!!!!!!

QED.....Donald Trump won the popular vote......if only legal US citizens are counted.
Estimated?

Show me just one

Republicans have access to all voter rolls and who voted. Show us just one case where an illegal registered and voted

@3:46 Obama says "there is not a situation where the voting rolls are somehow transferred over, and people start investigating...."

Republicans have full access to voter rolls.

If an illegal registers and subsequently votes, it is easy enough to find. Yet, you can't point to ONE case

Is that really the best you can do?

Putin selected Trump

America selected Hillary

Proof?

Lets see.........Hillary won by close to three million votes
CIA has evidence of the Russians helping Trump

Comrade Oompa Loompa owes a debt of gratitude to Putin

"CIA has evidence of the Russians helping Trump"

Surely you can quote the name of the CIA individuals saying that.....

....can't you?

No?

Shocker.

John Brennan is Director of the CIA

He and everyone working for him will tell you Putin selected Trump as President

The American people did not

Oooops!

Don't wipe it off!

It's an improvement!!!

PoliticalChic, post: 16033738
Let's see a quote....not the anonymous propaganda that the NYTimes and WaPo is famous for.

Do you have such a quote?

We have more than a quote. It is an official statement by Department of Homeland Security and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence

"The charge came in a strongly worded statement released by the Department of Homeland Security and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Friday.

"The U.S. intelligence community is confident that the Russian government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from U.S. persons and institutions, including from U.S. political organizations," said the joint statement.

The statement said the alleged hacks of emails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the online persona "Guccifer 2.0" all have the earmarks of "Russian-directed efforts."

The statement adds:

"These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities."

U.S. Accuses Russia Of Election Year Cyber-Meddling

Now what do you do? Counter with an official statement from Breitbart White Nationalist News that Putin would never do such a thing.

PoliticalChic, post: 16033707
Here's your second history lesson:
"We have no eternal allies, and we have no perpetual enemies. Our interests are eternal and perpetual, and those interests it is our duty to follow."
Henry John Temple, 3rd Viscount Palmerston

Not talking about perpetual enemies. We are talking about actions to interfere in our presidential election this year which if you were a patriotic American you would consider that interference to be an act by a current enemy and a clear and present danger to our democracy.

There is nothing in America's interest to be cyber-attacked by any foreign agent in order to influence our presidential election to favor them not us.

Why have national borders? You seem to be campaigning for one world government - one headed by Vladimir Putin right now.

Vladimir is happy. He helped elect a Russian puppet that, rather than critisize his Comrade Putee, slams the CIA and multiple intelligence agencies. How can this man be trusted to nominate heads of these agencies.

The Russians are not coming, they are here.

Oooops!

Cause Comey is impartial. Let's REALLY do an investigation and see what comes up. This is very old.

Estimated?

Show me just one

Republicans have access to all voter rolls and who voted. Show us just one case where an illegal registered and voted

@3:46 Obama says "there is not a situation where the voting rolls are somehow transferred over, and people start investigating...."

If an illegal registers and subsequently votes, it is easy enough to find. Yet, you can't point to ONE case

Putin selected Trump

America selected Hillary

Proof?

....can't you?

No?

Shocker.

Oooops!

Don't wipe it off!

It's an improvement!!!

Yea...The FBI was inventing false charges against Hillary at the time

Estimated?

Show me just one

Putin selected Trump

America selected Hillary

Proof?

....can't you?

No?

Shocker.

Oooops!

Don't wipe it off!

It's an improvement!!!

The same FBI that helped got involved in the election and helped Trump get elected.

....can't you?

No?

Shocker.

Oooops!

Don't wipe it off!

It's an improvement!!!

false charges? Did you listen to Gowdy's questioning of Comey? There were no false charges, there was cause for charges that were not filed. Justice was denied because the Clintons are held above the law. Why do you condone two sets of laws, one for all of us and one for the DC establishment?

....can't you?

No?

Shocker.

Oooops!

Don't wipe it off!

It's an improvement!!!

The same FBI that helped got involved in the election and helped Trump get elected.

So in your small mind, Comey and Lynch wanted Hillary to lose??????????? are you that stupid?

....can't you?

No?

Shocker.

Oooops!

Don't wipe it off!

It's an improvement!!!

The only thing 'false' is every one of your posts!

Check it out:

Here's a full transcript of the exchange:

Gowdy: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail, was that true?
Comey: Our investigation found that there was classified information sent.

Gowdy: It was not true?
Comey: That's what I said.
Gowdy: OK. Well, I'm looking for a shorter answer so you and I are not here quite as long. Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her e-mails sent or received. Was that true?
Comey: That's not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said "I did not e-mail any classified information to anyone on my e-mail there was no classified material." That is true?
Comey: There was classified information emailed.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton used one device, was that true?
Comey: She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as Secretary of State.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said all work related emails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?
Comey: No. We found work related email, thousands, that were not returned.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said neither she or anyone else deleted work related emails from her personal account.
Comey: That's a harder one to answer. We found traces of work related emails in — on devices or in space. Whether they were deleted or when a server was changed out something happened to them, there's no doubt that the work related emails that were removed electronically from the email system.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said her lawyers read every one of the emails and were overly inclusive. Did her lawyers read the email content individually?
Comey: No.

Gowdy: Well, in the interest of time and because I have a plane to catch tomorrow afternoon, I'm not going to go through any more of the false statements but I am going to ask you to put on your old hat. Faults exculpatory statements are used for what?
Comey: Well, either for a substantive prosecution or evidence of intent in a criminal prosecution.
Gowdy: Exactly. Intent and consciousness of guilt, right?
Comey: That is right?

How ya' like dat, booyyyyyyeeeeee?????

....can't you?

No?

Shocker.

Oooops!

Don't wipe it off!

It's an improvement!!!

So in your small mind, Comey and Lynch wanted Hillary to lose??????????? are you that stupid?
There is nothing stupid about what I said. You call people stupid to compensate for your lack of intelligence.

....can't you?

No?

Shocker.

Oooops!

Don't wipe it off!

It's an improvement!!!

I believe it was the American people, sick of the pale copy of Bolshevism, that got President-elect elected.

Isn't that true?

....can't you?

No?

Shocker.

Oooops!

Don't wipe it off!

It's an improvement!!!

Well....either that, or lying sleazeballs.

Forum List

Back