Say Again...Who Won The Popular Vote??

Hillary Clinton won this election, three states gave the presidency to a draft dodger, adulterer, who pays no taxes, a rich white boy who inherited his wealth and played the white supremacist card and the white resentment card very well. Nothing to brag about when the KKK is cheering your election choice and a racist is our president and his close staff includes an anti-Semite. Let's be honest here. It was a fake election as Donnie cares not an iota for the working class, check all the lawsuits. But he played the whities like a banjo and now big money is where it always was in control.

"There was not one rational reason for a white person not in the upper classes to vote for Trump. In the last quarter, the economy was growing at nearly 3 percent, and not only was job growth solid but also wages are finally rising. But none of these economic facts could be appreciated because a candidate was pouring the crudest fuel on an old American flame, white supremacy."
http://www.thestranger.com/slog/201...-vote-for-trump-because-they-felt-left-behind

Dear hard-working white people: Congratulations, you played yourself

"Over the next few months, pundits and scholars will dissect this election. Many will find fault with Hillary Clinton and her campaign. Some will blame James Comey and the FBI. Others will hold the third-party candidacies of Jill Stein and Gary Johnson responsible for her defeat. But most will talk about the discontent of working-class white Americans, how elites dismissed them with scorn and treated them with condescension, and how they, in the end, rejected the status quo and the economic philosophy that has left them behind. These are the folks Donald Trump called “the forgotten men and women of our country,” and this election will be read as their revenge.

But that is a lie. To be sure, non-college-educated, working-class white men overwhelmingly voted for Trump. But what the early exit-poll data, with all of its flaws, reveal is a much more complicated picture.
The fact, and it is one this country must confront, is that the majority of White America voted for Trump to be the 45th President of the United States. According to the results of the Edison Research’s national election poll, 53% of white women voted for him and 48% of young white people supported him. Large numbers of college-educated white women (45%) and men (54%) voted for him. What is becoming increasingly clear is that White America, writ large, supported the candidate who wants to ban Muslims, build a wall on our southern border and deport undocumented workers; who calls himself the candidate of law and order; and who degrades and demeans women. This isn’t the revenge of working-class white men alone. White America—and I mean those who see themselves as white people, not as those who happen to be white—has struck back." Eddie S. Glaude, Jr. Nov. 9, 2016, Time Magazine

Ohhhh, nooooo.....

You're upset because the career criminal and congenital liar didn't become President????

You poor thing.

As far back as Arkansas she was the baglady to collect Bill's bribe money:

1. "Americans of all political persuasions are coming to the sad realization that our First Lady -- a woman of undoubted talents who was a role model for many in her generation -- is a congenital liar.

Drip by drip, like Whitewater torture, the case is being made that she is compelled to mislead, and to ensnare her subordinates and friends in a web of deceit.

Remember the story she told about studying The Wall Street Journal to explain her 10,000 percent profit in 1979 commodity trading? We now know that was a lie told to turn aside accusations that as the Governor's wife she profited corruptly, her account being run by a lawyer for state poultry interests through a disreputable broker.

She lied for good reason: To admit otherwise would be to confess taking, and paying taxes on, what some think amounted to a $100,000 bribe."
Essay;Blizzard of Lies

2. Cattlegate...."... computerized records of her trades, which the White House obtained from the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, show for the first time how she was able to turn her initial investment into $6,300 overnight. In about 10 months of trading, she made nearly $100,000, relying heavily on advice from her friend James B. Blair, an experienced futures trader.
The new records also raise the possibility that some of her profits -- as much as $40,000 – came from larger trades ordered by someone else and then shifted to her account,...." http://www.washingtonpost.com/wpsrv/politics/special/whitewater/stories/wwtr940527.htm

a. "....guided through the risky trades by James Blair, a friend and top lawyer for one of Arkansas' most powerful companies, Tyson Foods Inc." Business | Hillary Clinton Invested $1,000, Netted $100,000 Through Trading | Seattle Times Newspaper

b. "....Tyson was everything shed been taught to despise at Wellesley and Yale, a greedy capitalist who hated labor unions and had no compunction about polluting Mother Earth for financial gain. Yet she allowed Blair, Big Daddys right-hand man, to manage her financial affairs. Second, assuming the speculation in Marshalls Magazine is correct, she was the conduit for a bribe." Democrook: Hillary Clinton

3. Back when Bill Clinton was in the White House, Hillary received $100,000 in bribes in return for putting $1,000 into the cattle futures market. The odds that Hillary did that honestly have been computed at 1 in 31 trillion. That was small potatoes compared to the deals Bill and Hillary appear to have cut with foreign governments. Enormous sums went directly into Bill’s pockets for doing speeches or to the scammy Clinton Foundation and next thing you know, the State Department was doing favors for those shady deep pocketed donors. Clinton Foundation Donors Got Weapons Deals From Hillary Clinton's State Department
5 Reasons Hillary Clinton Isn't Fit To Be President

The odds that Hillary did that honestly have been computed at 1 in 31 trillion.
Hey...look....the same odds that she won the popular vote without illegal alien and dead people votes!

Did I mention that she is a career criminal as well as a congenital liar??/

Hillary won the popular vote Jumbo. Have another chicken wing or 20 and shut the fuck up.
That might get her a free cup of coffee at Starbucks.

So you are okay with a Russian agent in the White House? So be it.....

Hillary Clinton won this election, three states gave the presidency to a draft dodger, adulterer, who pays no taxes, a rich white boy who inherited his wealth and played the white supremacist card and the white resentment card very well. Nothing to brag about when the KKK is cheering your election choice and a racist is our president and his close staff includes an anti-Semite. Let's be honest here. It was a fake election as Donnie cares not an iota for the working class, check all the lawsuits. But he played the whities like a banjo and now big money is where it always was in control.

"There was not one rational reason for a white person not in the upper classes to vote for Trump. In the last quarter, the economy was growing at nearly 3 percent, and not only was job growth solid but also wages are finally rising. But none of these economic facts could be appreciated because a candidate was pouring the crudest fuel on an old American flame, white supremacy."
http://www.thestranger.com/slog/201...-vote-for-trump-because-they-felt-left-behind

"Over the next few months, pundits and scholars will dissect this election. Many will find fault with Hillary Clinton and her campaign. Some will blame James Comey and the FBI. Others will hold the third-party candidacies of Jill Stein and Gary Johnson responsible for her defeat. But most will talk about the discontent of working-class white Americans, how elites dismissed them with scorn and treated them with condescension, and how they, in the end, rejected the status quo and the economic philosophy that has left them behind. These are the folks Donald Trump called “the forgotten men and women of our country,” and this election will be read as their revenge.

But that is a lie. To be sure, non-college-educated, working-class white men overwhelmingly voted for Trump. But what the early exit-poll data, with all of its flaws, reveal is a much more complicated picture.
The fact, and it is one this country must confront, is that the majority of White America voted for Trump to be the 45th President of the United States. According to the results of the Edison Research’s national election poll, 53% of white women voted for him and 48% of young white people supported him. Large numbers of college-educated white women (45%) and men (54%) voted for him. What is becoming increasingly clear is that White America, writ large, supported the candidate who wants to ban Muslims, build a wall on our southern border and deport undocumented workers; who calls himself the candidate of law and order; and who degrades and demeans women. This isn’t the revenge of working-class white men alone. White America—and I mean those who see themselves as white people, not as those who happen to be white—has struck back." Eddie S. Glaude, Jr. Nov. 9, 2016, Time Magazine

Maybe it's not racism that helped propel Trump into the white house, but common sense. Why does USA need immigrants from other countries when we don't have enough jobs to go around the way it is? Most of the immigrants and refugees are from the third world, are mostly unskilled, with no assets. This puts a drain on the social welfare systems that are already underfunded. Third world immigrants also have large families which mean another expense we're not well able to afford by having to build schools, pay for their health care, etc. Immigration should be based on what's good for the country, not what's good for people who want to come here.
Early on in obama's presidency, he appointed deficit hawks simpson - bowles, to look into austerity cutting of social security. So he saw social security in trouble back then, yet wants to overwhelm it now with refugees and other new arrivals. This is the thinking of someone totally unqualified or maybe just too arrogant, for office. clinton would be no better or possibly worse, with her and her hubbie's shameful record of decades of corruption and slimey goings on. Then of course, her inability or unwillingness to handle the nation's security in a safe manner.

PoliticalChic, post: 16033707
.tell me in which posts you pilloried Obama for creating the savages called ISIS.

Obama didn't create ISIS. You are a lying fool.

Obama opposed invading Iraq before Bush launched it.

Trump told Stearn who asked if he supported taking out Saddam Hussein "yeah, I guess so".

And Trump told you who and what created ISIS.

"“Maybe don’t go into Iraq originally. We should have never, ever gone in,” Trump, who supported invading Iraq, said at a February town hall in Bluffton, S.C. “But we did. So we made a mistake. The country made a big mistake, and started all of this horrible thing that you see taking place, including ISIS.”

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57ae1e56e4b069e7e505413c

Obama said we should not go in before we went in.

Trump said yeah go in before We went in.

Trump helped create ISIS coming from his own mouth.

"Obama didn't create ISIS."

Actually, he did. The only question is whether he did it purposely or foolishly.
Either he is pro-ISIS, or he is as dumb as you are.

Obama did so by refusing to negotiate an agreement to leave US troops in Iraq.
This is the source of the problem with ISIS: they're there because we weren't.
"Obama's 2012 Debate Boast: I Didn't Want to Leave Any Troops in Iraq
Obama then denied that he ever supported a status of forces agreement that would have left troops in Iraq:

MR. ROMNEY: [W]ith regards to Iraq, you and I agreed, I believe, that there should have been a status of forces agreement. Did you —

PRESIDENT OBAMA:That's not true.

MR. ROMNEY:Oh, you didn't — you didn't want a status of forces agreement?

PRESIDENT OBAMA:No, but what I — what I would not have done is left 10,000 troops in Iraq that would tie us down. That certainly would not help us in the Middle East.

"Here's one thing I've learned as commander in chief," Obama said at the end of the exchange. "You've got to be clear, both to our allies and our enemies, about where you stand and what you mean
Obama's 2012 Debate Boast: I Didn't Want to Leave Any Troops in Iraq

a. "This month, Colin Kahl, the senior Pentagon official in charge of Iraq policy at the time, explained why the White House insisted on Iraq’s parliament approving the changes to the SOFA.

He wrote in Politico Magazinethat in 2011 Iraq’s prime minister, Nouri al-Maliki, “told U.S. negotiators that he was willing to sign an executive memorandum of understanding that included these legal protections.

Yet this time around, Obama is willing to accept an agreement from Iraq’s foreign ministry on U.S. forces in Iraq without a vote of Iraq’s parliament. “We believe we need a separate set of assurances from the Iraqis,” one senior U.S. defense official told The Daily Beast on Sunday. This official said this would likely be an agreement or exchange of diplomatic notes from the Iraq’s foreign ministry. “We basically need a piece of paper from them,” another U.S. official involved in the negotiations told The Daily Beast. The official didn’t explain why the parliamentary vote, so crucial three years ago, was no longer needed.”

Obama Flips on Immunity for U.S. Troops in Iraq

Obama rejected it.

As you can see.....I never lie.

.tell me in which posts you pilloried Obama for creating the savages called ISIS.

Trump told Stearn who asked if he supported taking out Saddam Hussein "yeah, I guess so".

"“Maybe don’t go into Iraq originally. We should have never, ever gone in,” Trump, who supported invading Iraq, said at a February town hall in Bluffton, S.C. “But we did. So we made a mistake. The country made a big mistake, and started all of this horrible thing that you see taking place, including ISIS.”

"Obama opposed invading Iraq before Bush launched it."

Welllllll......not really.

1. "I did oppose the war, yes, but after, when the invasion was finally launched, when I saw Saddam's statue topple and watched Bush atop the USS Abraham Lincoln, a banner behind him saying 'mission accomplished', I began to suspect that I might have been wrong (page 295 Audacity of Hope).

2. "What would I have done [about Iraq]. I don't know" (2004 Democratic Convention) (NY Times July 23, 2004).

3. "There's not much difference between my position and George Bush's position at this stage" (July 26, 2004, Chicago Tribune).Obama

"Obama opposed invading Iraq before Bush launched it."

Welllllll......not really.

1. "I did oppose the war, yes, but after, when the invasion was finally launched, when I saw Saddam's statue topple and watched Bush atop the USS Abraham Lincoln, a banner behind him saying 'mission accomplished', I began to suspect that I might have been wrong (page 295 Audacity of Hope).

2. "What would I have done [about Iraq]. I don't know" (2004 Democratic Convention) (NY Times July 23, 2004).

3. "There's not much difference between my position and George Bush's position at this stage" (July 26, 2004, Chicago Tribune).Obama

Learn to read.

"Trump helped create ISIS coming from his own mouth."

You seem more than bit confused.

Who was the President at the time?

Who made the decision to create a military and political vacuum that gave birth to ISIS?

Right.....Barack Hussein Obama (the most merciful) who has never shielded, advanced, lied for any religion but one.

True?

View attachment 100847

As deeply flawed a candidate as Hillary was, she still beat trump black & blue in the popular vote. More than 2 million votes ahead of trump the last I heard. Thus denying trump a mandate.

So Putin's butt buddy is not deeply flawed? Vladimir got who he wanted. Now he has an agent in the White House.

And....what,exactly has he gotten?

Communism????

Really?

Look at that cabinet and tell me who the Leftists are.

The closest the Bolsheviks got to having a fill blown communist in the White House was FDR's second VP, Henry Wallace.

Only through Divine intervention did Roosevelt live long enough to have Truman replace Wallace....a gift to America.

Jimmy.....wise up: stop buying the Democrat propaganda like it was on sale. Really....you're allowed to you your brain.

Trump, at the direction of Moscow, will work to lift sanctions on Putin. His SOS nominee will see to that.

If he keeps his promises, everthing he does will benefit the American people.
You have a problem with that?

Here's your second history lesson:
"We have no eternal allies, and we have no perpetual enemies. Our interests are eternal and perpetual, and those interests it is our duty to follow."
Henry John Temple, 3rd Viscount Palmerston

Now...before you say that Putin is a baaaaddddd man.....and we shouldn't do anything that might benefit him....

....tell me in which posts you pilloried Obama for creating the savages called ISIS.

You have been scammed by a Putin loving agent who will soon be sleeping the White House. ENJOY!

I fully understand why you'd wish to ignore this insightful post:
If he keeps his promises, everthing he does will benefit the American people.
You have a problem with that?

"We have no eternal allies, and we have no perpetual enemies. Our interests are eternal and perpetual, and those interests it is our duty to follow."

PoliticalChic, post: 16033738
Let's see a quote....not the anonymous propaganda that the NYTimes and WaPo is famous for.

Do you have such a quote?

We have more than a quote. It is an official statement by Department of Homeland Security and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence

"The charge came in a strongly worded statement released by the Department of Homeland Security and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Friday.

"The U.S. intelligence community is confident that the Russian government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from U.S. persons and institutions, including from U.S. political organizations," said the joint statement.

The statement said the alleged hacks of emails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the online persona "Guccifer 2.0" all have the earmarks of "Russian-directed efforts."

The statement adds:

"These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities."

" 'It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia's goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,' said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators. 'That's the consensus view.' "

U.S. Accuses Russia Of Election Year Cyber-Meddling

Now what do you do? Counter with an official statement from Breitbart White Nationalist News that Putin would never do such a thing.

Not talking about perpetual enemies. We are talking about actions to interfere in our presidential election this year which if you were a patriotic American you would consider that interference to be an act by a current enemy and a clear and present danger to our democracy.

There is nothing in America's interest to be cyber-attacked by any foreign agent in order to influence our presidential election to favor them not us.

Why have national borders? You seem to be campaigning for one world government - one headed by Vladimir Putin right now.

I asked you to provide a quote from a name CIA or FBI official stating that they had evidence that Russia did what you claim.

I scoured both your post and your link.....even with a magnifying glass!....and....alas....there was no such quote.

Instead you provided the words of NPR.

Are you beginning to see why everyone who knows you recognized that you are a dunce?

Maybe it's not racism that helped propel Trump into the white house, but common sense. Why does USA need immigrants from other countries when we don't have enough jobs to go around the way it is? Most of the immigrants and refugees are from the third world, are mostly unskilled, with no assets. This puts a drain on the social welfare systems that are already underfunded. Third world immigrants also have large families which mean another expense we're not well able to afford by having to build schools, pay for their health care, etc. Immigration should be based on what's good for the country, not what's good for people who want to come here.
Early on in obama's presidency, he appointed deficit hawks simpson - bowles, to look into austerity cutting of social security. So he saw social security in trouble back then, yet wants to overwhelm it now with refugees and other new arrivals. This is the thinking of someone totally unqualified or maybe just too arrogant, for office. clinton would be no better or possibly worse, with her and her hubbie's shameful record of decades of corruption and slimey goings on. Then of course, her inability or unwillingness to handle the nation's security in a safe manner.

Tucker Carlson interviewed one of the establishment Republicans who hate the Republican voters....and ripped her a new one based on exactly what you've posted.

You may enjoy this:

PoliticalChic, post: 16033738
Let's see a quote....not the anonymous propaganda that the NYTimes and WaPo is famous for.

Do you have such a quote?

We have more than a quote. It is an official statement by Department of Homeland Security and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence

"The charge came in a strongly worded statement released by the Department of Homeland Security and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Friday.

"The U.S. intelligence community is confident that the Russian government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from U.S. persons and institutions, including from U.S. political organizations," said the joint statement.

The statement said the alleged hacks of emails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the online persona "Guccifer 2.0" all have the earmarks of "Russian-directed efforts."

The statement adds:

"These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities."

U.S. Accuses Russia Of Election Year Cyber-Meddling

Now what do you do? Counter with an official statement from Breitbart White Nationalist News that Putin would never do such a thing.

Not talking about perpetual enemies. We are talking about actions to interfere in our presidential election this year which if you were a patriotic American you would consider that interference to be an act by a current enemy and a clear and present danger to our democracy.

There is nothing in America's interest to be cyber-attacked by any foreign agent in order to influence our presidential election to favor them not us.

Why have national borders? You seem to be campaigning for one world government - one headed by Vladimir Putin right now.

Vladimir is happy. He helped elect a Russian puppet that, rather than critisize his Comrade Putee, slams the CIA and multiple intelligence agencies. How can this man be trusted to nominate heads of these agencies.

The Russians are not coming, they are here.

"He helped elect a Russian puppet ..."

While there is no proof that Russia did what you've claimed, let us, arguendo, assume that it was as you state.

What is the crime that was committed?

Is it providing the emails that proved what everyone knew about the career criminal and congenital liar that way your chosen candidate?

That's the crime?

Hillary.

Next question.

Absolutely true.....but only if one counts the votes of illegal aliens and dead folks.

True?

No

Stop it.

The argument makes you look deluded and a bad winner.

I never stop short of the truth.

My post is the truth.

See if you can find any of the following false:

3. "Claims of votes by the dead, felons cloud North Carolina governor race"
Claims of votes by the dead, felons cloud North Carolina governor race

4. Criminal President Obama Encourages Illegal Aliens to Vote – Promises No Repercussions (VIDEO)

5. "Illegal Voters Uncovered in Philly Are ‘Tip of the Iceberg’
Law firm uncovers illegal immigrants, convicted felons on rolls — and some have voted in crucial swing state
He said there is no way to know how many non-citizens might be registered to vote in Philadelphia, let alone in the rest of politically crucial Pennsylvania.

“This is just the tip of the iceberg. Who knows how many are on and don’t ask to be taken off?”

“This is just the tip of the iceberg,” he said. “Who knows how many are on and don’t ask to be taken off?”

Illegal Voters Uncovered in Philly Are ‘Tip of the Iceberg’

6. "12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

7. "If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

....because if you can't......

....I'm correct.

Again.

Your post is not truth.

It is highly biased, ideological and wrong.

I just challenged you....stop bloviating and answer the challenge

See if you can find any of the following false:

3. "Claims of votes by the dead, felons cloud North Carolina governor race"
Claims of votes by the dead, felons cloud North Carolina governor race

4. Criminal President Obama Encourages Illegal Aliens to Vote – Promises No Repercussions (VIDEO)

5. "Illegal Voters Uncovered in Philly Are ‘Tip of the Iceberg’
Law firm uncovers illegal immigrants, convicted felons on rolls — and some have voted in crucial swing state
He said there is no way to know how many non-citizens might be registered to vote in Philadelphia, let alone in the rest of politically crucial Pennsylvania.

“This is just the tip of the iceberg. Who knows how many are on and don’t ask to be taken off?”

“This is just the tip of the iceberg,” he said. “Who knows how many are on and don’t ask to be taken off?”

Illegal Voters Uncovered in Philly Are ‘Tip of the Iceberg’

6. "12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

7. "If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

....because if you can't......

....I'm correct.

Yeah, right. 30 some states are in Republican control, and none of them can come up with any evidence of millions of illegal voters.

Another factoid in the post-truth era, where unsubstantiated anecdotes are offered as evidence to promote a false and highly biased narrative.

Awesome.

Forum List

Back