Say Again...Who Won The Popular Vote??

PoliticalChic, post: 16067364,
She tells you in the previous sentence:
@3:25 she actually says "Many of the millennials, dreamers, UNDOCUMENTED citizens....and I call them citizens because they contribute to the country....are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family and deport us? ..."

I realize now that the reason you are so stupid is because you do not know how to read or watch audio and video.

You read or hear the word "undocumented" and no other words, language structure, or context within her statement mean anything to you.

The context is the actual fear of voter intimidation by right wing nut jobs like you that "millennials, dreamers, UNDOCUMENTED citizens" apparently do have in this country.

There is absolutely no implication or suggestion in reference to what this fine young lady calls " UNDOCUMENTED citizens" that they are voting. You are purely insane.

They a fearful of the voting process when someone who legally votes knows about their undocumented status.

A Trump supporter gives Latino citizen having the right to vote to be alarmed for friends and family;

There is more evidence, however, of voter intimidation, a tactic condoned by Trump. A Trump supporter recently circulated an image depicting a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agent arresting an alleged undocumented immigrant in the back of a voter line. The photo was fake, but intended to scare Latino voters with immigrant family members.

The idea of an undocumented immigrant even trying to vote seems far fetched. Doing so would be a felony, punishable by up to three years of imprisonment and even deportationā€Šā€”ā€Šand would have virtually no chance of changing the outcome of the election.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thinkprogress.org/amp/p/75d11265875c?client=safari

Obama was explaining to a legal citizen that she should have no fear of voting.

Do you have proof that actress Gina Rodriguez is an undocumented citizen.

From the same link:

In a video interview with actress Gina Rodriguez last week, Obama actually urged Latino citizens to vote and stressed that they would not put undocumented family members at risk of deportation.

Rodriguez asked President Obama whether federal immigration officials would single out Latino voters with undocumented family members, or as she put them, ā€œundocumented citizensā€¦because they contribute to this country.ā€

ā€œNot true,ā€ Obama responded. ā€œAnd the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.ā€

Oooooo.....you poor, sad liar, you.

Let's rub your face in it again:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for.
Did Obama Encourage Illegal Immigrants to Vote? No, But YES.

In simple English, 'cause I know you're a fool.....
She sets up the scenario of illegals wanting to vote, but fear the consequences.

Obama says....'don't worry...no one will investigate!

And over 3 million of 'em did.....and your side still lost!
OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

So? In response to being asked by Gina Rodriguez if she should fear the government deporting her family if she votes, he answered, "not true."

That's an accurate statement by him. Who knows what demented thoughts haunt you to think otherwise. :dunno:

He goes on to say, "when you vote, you are a citizen yourself," to a ... (are ya sitting down? this is gonna shock a rightarded hag like you) ... to a voting U.S. citizen.

Also an accurate statement by him, since she's a U.S. citizen interested in voting, which also inexplicably renders you baffled.

He then continues to explain to her that her vote, as a U.S. citizen is important because her vote speaks not only for her, but also for her undocumented family members and friends because they can't vote.

Hysterically, you're such a lying PoliticalHack, you're actually trying to argue if you ignore that last part because it's not in your "30 second section," you can misconstrue the first part of his statement to mean he's encouraging illegals to vote if you alter Gina's question to, if they vote... when she actually asked,if I vote...

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Au contraire, Ugly....

The interviewer asks whether illegals who vote should be afraid of being tracked down and deported.

"Obama didnā€™t rebuke Rodriguez for her question. He didnā€™t say that illegal immigrants should be ā€œfearful of voting.ā€ He didnā€™t start his answer by saying, ā€œIllegal immigrants and ā€˜dreamersā€™ canā€™t vote, because they arenā€™t citizens.ā€ Instead, he said, ā€œNot true.ā€

Obama then elaborated, "And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself, and there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential."
Make No Mistake: Obama Told Illegals to Vote

But...on the whole....he's even more disgusting than you, who lie about it every day.

True?
LOLOLOL

Gina Rodriguez never asked about illegals voting. She asked about voting herself and she's a citizen.

Her words are crystal clear .... "if I vote..."

It's adorable how you're so fucking retarded, you don't understand "I" means her. That said, it's not Obama's problem you don't understand English.

:itsok:

He then goes on to say illegals can't vote. How, on G-d's green Earth, is telling illegals they can't vote encouraging them to vote??

"It's adorable how you're so fucking retarded, you don't understand "I" means her. That said, it's not Obama's problem you don't understand English."

Time and again, when folks realize that their political infatuations have been skewered, their language falls to the vulgar. It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at the truth that you are unable to deny leaks out as vulgarity.

That is why I never have to do the same.

PoliticalChic, post: 16067364, I realize now that the reason you are so stupid is because you do not know how to read or watch audio and video.

You read or hear the word "undocumented" and no other words, language structure, or context within her statement mean anything to you.

The context is the actual fear of voter intimidation by right wing nut jobs like you that "millennials, dreamers, UNDOCUMENTED citizens" apparently do have in this country.

There is absolutely no implication or suggestion in reference to what this fine young lady calls " UNDOCUMENTED citizens" that they are voting. You are purely insane.

They a fearful of the voting process when someone who legally votes knows about their undocumented status.

A Trump supporter gives Latino citizen having the right to vote to be alarmed for friends and family;

From the same link:

In a video interview with actress Gina Rodriguez last week, Obama actually urged Latino citizens to vote and stressed that they would not put undocumented family members at risk of deportation.

Rodriguez asked President Obama whether federal immigration officials would single out Latino voters with undocumented family members, or as she put them, ā€œundocumented citizensā€¦because they contribute to this country.ā€

ā€œNot true,ā€ Obama responded. ā€œAnd the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.ā€

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for.

She sets up the scenario of illegals wanting to vote, but fear the consequences.

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

So? In response to being asked by Gina Rodriguez if she should fear the government deporting her family if she votes, he answered, "not true."

That's an accurate statement by him. Who knows what demented thoughts haunt you to think otherwise. :dunno:

He goes on to say, "when you vote, you are a citizen yourself," to a ... (are ya sitting down? this is gonna shock a rightarded hag like you) ... to a voting U.S. citizen.

Also an accurate statement by him, since she's a U.S. citizen interested in voting, which also inexplicably renders you baffled.

He then continues to explain to her that her vote, as a U.S. citizen is important because her vote speaks not only for her, but also for her undocumented family members and friends because they can't vote.

Hysterically, you're such a lying PoliticalHack, you're actually trying to argue if you ignore that last part because it's not in your "30 second section," you can misconstrue the first part of his statement to mean he's encouraging illegals to vote if you alter Gina's question to, if they vote... when she actually asked,if I vote...

Au contraire, Ugly....

The interviewer asks whether illegals who vote should be afraid of being tracked down and deported.

"Obama didnā€™t rebuke Rodriguez for her question. He didnā€™t say that illegal immigrants should be ā€œfearful of voting.ā€ He didnā€™t start his answer by saying, ā€œIllegal immigrants and ā€˜dreamersā€™ canā€™t vote, because they arenā€™t citizens.ā€ Instead, he said, ā€œNot true.ā€

Obama then elaborated, "And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself, and there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential."

But...on the whole....he's even more disgusting than you, who lie about it every day.

True?
LOLOLOL

Gina Rodriguez never asked about illegals voting. She asked about voting herself and she's a citizen.

It's adorable how you're so fucking retarded, you don't understand "I" means her. That said, it's not Obama's problem you don't understand English.

He then goes on to say illegals can't vote. How, on G-d's green Earth, is telling illegals they can't vote encouraging them to vote??

"Gina Rodriguez never asked about illegals voting."

Really?

Watch this:

That's a direct quote.....isn't it.

OK....your next lie?

Spit it out!!!

And Obama corrected her by pointing out that you have to be a citizen to vote.

PoliticalChic, post: 16068574

Liar. She did not set up a scenario. Faun is correct. To set up your pigeon-brained scenario she would have had to say 'they' not 'I".

She said if "I" vote? Twisting that into a scenario where she instead is asking if "they" (undocumented citizens) vote, is an aggregiuos lie and abuse of language.

There is no attempt to set up such a ridiculous scenario as the one that rattles around in your hateful very ignorant mind.

It's so absurd to think that an actress with 1000 times your mental capability having an audience with the President would be as stupid as you to think undocumented citizens had the right to vote.

Need more help, Fool?

Sure....

Take notes:
"Rodriguez then asked, ā€œMany of the millennials, ā€˜dreamers,ā€™ undocumented ā€˜citizensā€™ ā€” and I call them ā€˜citizensā€™ ā€™cause they contribute to this country ā€” are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will Immigration [and Customs Enforcement] know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?ā€

Obama didnā€™t rebuke Rodriguez for her question. He didnā€™t say that illegal immigrants should be ā€œfearful of voting.ā€ He didnā€™t start his answer by saying, ā€œIllegal immigrants and ā€˜dreamersā€™ canā€™t vote, because they arenā€™t citizens.ā€ Instead, he said, ā€œNot true.ā€

LOLOL

Why would Obama rebuke a question about illegals voting when Gina never asked him what would happen if illegals vote? She asked what would happen if she voted.

Obama's not as insane as you rightards and understood her question and answered it appropriately -- she's a citizen and has nothing to worry about and immigration is not coming for her family or friends because she votes and her vote speaks for her undocumented family members who can't vote.

In what backwards rightard universe is telling someone they can't vote, encouraging them to vote?

PoliticalChic, post: 16067364,
She tells you in the previous sentence:
@3:25 she actually says "Many of the millennials, dreamers, UNDOCUMENTED citizens....and I call them citizens because they contribute to the country....are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family and deport us? ..."

I realize now that the reason you are so stupid is because you do not know how to read or watch audio and video.

There is more evidence, however, of voter intimidation, a tactic condoned by Trump. A Trump supporter recently circulated an image depicting a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agent arresting an alleged undocumented immigrant in the back of a voter line. The photo was fake, but intended to scare Latino voters with immigrant family members.

The idea of an undocumented immigrant even trying to vote seems far fetched. Doing so would be a felony, punishable by up to three years of imprisonment and even deportationā€Šā€”ā€Šand would have virtually no chance of changing the outcome of the election.

From the same link:

Au contraire, Ugly....

True?
LOLOLOL

"He[Obama, the low-life] then goes on to say illegals can't vote."

No he doesn't.

He pretends that by voting,they actually are citizens.

He says this:

OK....your next lie?

Spit it out!!!

PoliticalChic, post: 16067364, I realize now that the reason you are so stupid is because you do not know how to read or watch audio and video.

From the same link:

Au contraire, Ugly....

True?
LOLOLOL

He[Obama, the low-life] then goes on to say illegals can't vote."

No he doesn't.

He pretends that by voting,they actually are citizens.

He says this:

OK....your next lie?

Spit it out!!!

Which was Obama's way of correcting that woman.

Liar. She did not set up a scenario. Faun is correct. To set up your pigeon-brained scenario she would have had to say 'they' not 'I".

She said if "I" vote? Twisting that into a scenario where she instead is asking if "they" (undocumented citizens) vote, is an aggregiuos lie and abuse of language.

There is no attempt to set up such a ridiculous scenario as the one that rattles around in your hateful very ignorant mind.

It's so absurd to think that an actress with 1000 times your mental capability having an audience with the President would be as stupid as you to think undocumented citizens had the right to vote.

Need more help, Fool?

Sure....

Take notes:
"Rodriguez then asked, ā€œMany of the millennials, ā€˜dreamers,ā€™ undocumented ā€˜citizensā€™ ā€” and I call them ā€˜citizensā€™ ā€™cause they contribute to this country ā€” are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will Immigration [and Customs Enforcement] know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?ā€

Obama didnā€™t rebuke Rodriguez for her question. He didnā€™t say that illegal immigrants should be ā€œfearful of voting.ā€ He didnā€™t start his answer by saying, ā€œIllegal immigrants and ā€˜dreamersā€™ canā€™t vote, because they arenā€™t citizens.ā€ Instead, he said, ā€œNot true.ā€

LOLOL

Why would Obama rebuke a question about illegals voting when Gina never asked him what would happen if illegals vote? She asked what would happen if she voted.

Obama's not as insane as you rightards and understood her question and answered it appropriately -- she's a citizen and has nothing to worry about and immigration is not coming for her family or friends because she votes and her vote speaks for her undocumented family members who can't vote.

In what backwards rightard universe is telling someone they can't vote, encouraging them to vote?

".... Gina never asked him what would happen if illegals vote?"

I just showed that she did exactly that:

Watch this:

OK....your next lie?

Spit it out!!!

From the same link:

Au contraire, Ugly....

True?
LOLOLOL

Really?

Watch this:

OK....your next lie?

Spit it out!!!
Your inability to comprehend English does not make me a liar; it makes you stupid.

Yes, she asked, "So if I vote..." Her words are plainly there for all to see.

Obama understood even though you can't.

And you didn't answer my question... How, on G-d's green Earth, is telling illegals they can't vote encouraging them to vote??

From the same link:

Au contraire, Ugly....

True?
LOLOLOL

"It's adorable how you're so fucking retarded, you don't understand "I" means her. That said, it's not Obama's problem you don't understand English."

Time and again, when folks realize that their political infatuations have been skewered, their language falls to the vulgar. It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at the truth that you are unable to deny leaks out as vulgarity.

And yet, vulgarity is far less offensive than lying and you can't stop lying.

Au contraire, Ugly....

True?
LOLOLOL

Really?

Watch this:

OK....your next lie?

Spit it out!!!
Your inability to comprehend English does not make me a liar; it makes you stupid.

And you didn't answer my question... How, on G-d's green Earth, is telling illegals they can't vote encouraging them to vote??

Obama told them they could vote....and no one would hold them responsible for the illegality.

Right here:

He says this:

OK....your next lie?

Spit it out!!!

Au contraire, Ugly....

True?
LOLOLOL

I never lie, nor do I use vulgarity.....as you have found.

Those are your two areas of endeavor.

From the same link:

Au contraire, Ugly....

True?
LOLOLOL

No he doesn't.
Poor, fucking deranged, PoliticalHack. An idiot AND a liar, bless her heart. :itsok:

Of course he said illegals can't vote. You can't wish his inconvenient words away. :lol:

"part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because youā€™re not just speaking for yourself. Youā€™re speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who canā€™t legally vote. But theyā€™re counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard."

Now that everyone here sees you lying by denying he said illegal's can't vote, when as everyone can plainly see with the words I highlighted, he clearly did say illegals can't vote despite your lying denial to the contrary, perhaps you'll answer my question...

How, on G-d's green Earth, is telling illegals they can't vote encouraging them to vote??

Au contraire, Ugly....

True?
LOLOLOL

No he doesn't.
Poor, fucking deranged, PoliticalHack. An idiot AND a liar, bless her heart. :itsok:

Of course he said illegals can't vote. You can't wish his inconvenient words away. :lol:

"part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because youā€™re not just speaking for yourself. Youā€™re speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who canā€™t legally vote. But theyā€™re counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard."

Now that everyone here sees you lying by denying he said illegal's can't vote, when as everyone can plainly see with the words I highlighted, he clearly did say illegals can't vote despite your lying denial to the contrary, perhaps you'll answer my question...

How, on G-d's green Earth, is telling illegals they can't vote encouraging them to vote??

"Of course he said illegals can't vote."

You must be deranged as well as ugly!

I just provided his words saying of course they could.
Right here:

He says this:

OK....your next lie?

Spit it out!!!

Isn't this fun, Uggg???

Need more help, Fool?

Sure....

Take notes:

LOLOL

Watch this:

OK....your next lie?

Spit it out!!!
Poor deranged conservative. No matter how hard you try, you can't change the meaning of the word, "I."

Au contraire, Ugly....

True?
LOLOLOL

Really?

Watch this:

OK....your next lie?

Spit it out!!!

Obama told them they could vote....and no one would hold them responsible for the illegality.

Right here:

He says this:

OK....your next lie?

Spit it out!!!
And that quote is spot-on accurate since Gina's a citizen.

Need more help, Fool?

Sure....

Take notes:

LOLOL

Watch this:

OK....your next lie?

Spit it out!!!
Poor deranged conservative. No matter how hard you try, you can't change the meaning of the word, "I."

Sooooo.....how about the word UNDOCUMENTED....the object of the question he was asked?

Yup......he told 'em to go vote.....all 3 million who followed his instructions.

Au contraire, Ugly....

True?
LOLOLOL

I never lie, nor do I use vulgarity.....as you have found.

Those are your two areas of endeavor.
LOL

That in itself is a lie.

Au contraire, Ugly....

True?
LOLOLOL

No he doesn't.

Right here:

He says this:

OK....your next lie?

Spit it out!!!

Isn't this fun, Uggg???
Yes, it is fun. Everyone here gets to see you're a liar AND an idiot.

Despite your lie that Obama didn't say illegals can't vote, here he is saying it...

So how is telling illegals they can't vote encouraging them to do so?

To the readers here.... look at how terrified PoliticalHack is to answer that question.

:badgrin:

Au contraire, Ugly....

True?
LOLOLOL

No he doesn't.

Right here:

He says this:

OK....your next lie?

Spit it out!!!

Isn't this fun, Uggg???
Yes, it is fun. Everyone here gets to see you're a liar AND an idiot.

Despite your lie that Obama didn't say illegals can't vote, here he is saying it...

So how is telling illegals they can't vote encouraging them to do so?

To the readers here.... look at how terrified PoliticalHack is to answer that question.

:badgrin:
Forget it, Political Spice would never admit to being wrong.

Forum List

Back