Say Again...Who Won The Popular Vote??

PoliticalChic, post: 16068574 Liar. She did not set up a scenario. Faun is correct. To set up your pigeon-brained scenario she would have had to say 'they' not 'I".

She said if "I" vote? Twisting that into a scenario where she instead is asking if "they" (undocumented citizens) vote, is an aggregiuos lie and abuse of language.

There is no attempt to set up such a ridiculous scenario as the one that rattles around in your hateful very ignorant mind.

It's so absurd to think that an actress with 1000 times your mental capability having an audience with the President would be as stupid as you to think undocumented citizens had the right to vote.

Need more help, Fool?

Sure....

Take notes:
"Rodriguez then asked, “Many of the millennials, ‘dreamers,’ undocumented ‘citizens’ — and I call them ‘citizens’ ’cause they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will Immigration [and Customs Enforcement] know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?”

Obama didn’t rebuke Rodriguez for her question. He didn’t say that illegal immigrants should be “fearful of voting.” He didn’t start his answer by saying, “Illegal immigrants and ‘dreamers’ can’t vote, because they aren’t citizens.” Instead, he said, “Not true.”

Obama then elaborated, "And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself, and there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential."
Make No Mistake: Obama Told Illegals to Vote
LOLOL

Why would Obama rebuke a question about illegals voting when Gina never asked him what would happen if illegals vote? She asked what would happen if she voted.

Obama's not as insane as you rightards and understood her question and answered it appropriately -- she's a citizen and has nothing to worry about and immigration is not coming for her family or friends because she votes and her vote speaks for her undocumented family members who can't vote.

In what backwards rightard universe is telling someone they can't vote, encouraging them to vote?

".... Gina never asked him what would happen if illegals vote?"

I just showed that she did exactly that:

Watch this:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

That's a direct quote.....isn't it.

OK....your next lie?

Spit it out!!!
Poor deranged conservative. No matter how hard you try, you can't change the meaning of the word, "I."

:itsok:

Sooooo.....how about the word UNDOCUMENTED....the object of the question he was asked?

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for.
Did Obama Encourage Illegal Immigrants to Vote? No, But YES.

Yup......he told 'em to go vote.....all 3 million who followed his instructions.
LOLOL

You've yet to prove one illegal voted, no less 3 million.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

LOLOLOL

Gina Rodriguez never asked about illegals voting. She asked about voting herself and she's a citizen.

Her words are crystal clear .... "if I vote..."

It's adorable how you're so fucking retarded, you don't understand "I" means her. That said, it's not Obama's problem you don't understand English.

He then goes on to say illegals can't vote. How, on G-d's green Earth, is telling illegals they can't vote encouraging them to vote??

"He[Obama, the low-life] then goes on to say illegals can't vote."

No he doesn't.
Poor, fucking deranged, PoliticalHack. An idiot AND a liar, bless her heart. :itsok:

Of course he said illegals can't vote. You can't wish his inconvenient words away. :lol:

"part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you’re not just speaking for yourself. You’re speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can’t legally vote. But they’re counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard."

Now that everyone here sees you lying by denying he said illegal's can't vote, when as everyone can plainly see with the words I highlighted, he clearly did say illegals can't vote despite your lying denial to the contrary, perhaps you'll answer my question...

How, on G-d's green Earth, is telling illegals they can't vote encouraging them to vote??

"Of course he said illegals can't vote."

You must be deranged as well as ugly!

I just provided his words saying of course they could.
Right here:

He says this:
OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

OK....your next lie?

Spit it out!!!

Isn't this fun, Uggg???
Yes, it is fun. Everyone here gets to see you're a liar AND an idiot.

Despite your lie that Obama didn't say illegals can't vote, here he is saying it...

"part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you’re not just speaking for yourself. You’re speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can’t legally vote. But they’re counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard."

So how is telling illegals they can't vote encouraging them to do so?

To the readers here.... look at how terrified PoliticalHack is to answer that question.

:badgrin:
Forget it, Political Spice would never admit to being wrong.
I disagree. She does so unwittingly with virtually every post. Everyone here can see she has to lie to make her point. I'm merely prodding her to do it over and over again and she's willing to comply.

Everyone here now sees how she lied by falsely claiming Gina asked "if they vote..." when in fact, Gina never asked that.

Everyone here now sees how she lied by denying Obama said illegals can't vote even though I quoted him saying it.

Everyone here now sees how she lied when she denied posting an edited video since I posted the full interview which contains the part where Obama says illegals can't vote; which her edited video cut out.

Everyone here now sees how she cowers away from my repeatedly asked question about how is telling illegals they can't vote, encouraging them to vote.

That hag actually does a better job discrediting herself than I can discredit her.

LOLOLOL

Gina Rodriguez never asked about illegals voting. She asked about voting herself and she's a citizen.

Her words are crystal clear .... "if I vote..."

It's adorable how you're so fucking retarded, you don't understand "I" means her. That said, it's not Obama's problem you don't understand English.

He then goes on to say illegals can't vote. How, on G-d's green Earth, is telling illegals they can't vote encouraging them to vote??

No he doesn't.
Poor, fucking deranged, PoliticalHack. An idiot AND a liar, bless her heart. :itsok:

Of course he said illegals can't vote. You can't wish his inconvenient words away. :lol:

Now that everyone here sees you lying by denying he said illegal's can't vote, when as everyone can plainly see with the words I highlighted, he clearly did say illegals can't vote despite your lying denial to the contrary, perhaps you'll answer my question...

How, on G-d's green Earth, is telling illegals they can't vote encouraging them to vote??

Right here:

He says this:
OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

OK....your next lie?

Spit it out!!!

Isn't this fun, Uggg???

Despite your lie that Obama didn't say illegals can't vote, here he is saying it...

To the readers here.... look at how terrified PoliticalHack is to answer that question.

This is a most unusual post for you, NO-IQ.....
...that being that you are very close to the truth!

To make your post totally accurate, you should have posted this about moi.. ..I am never wrong!

You can have a try at the thesis:
Did any illegals vote for Bill's wife?
How many?

Did Obama encourage said illegal voting???

C'mon, put your Dinaro where you put your dinner.
Double dog dare ya'.

No he doesn't.

Right here:

He says this:

OK....your next lie?

Spit it out!!!

Isn't this fun, Uggg???

To make your post totally accurate, you should have posted this about moi.. ..I am never wrong!

How many?

Double dog dare ya'.
That you think you're never wrong is wrong in itself, regardless of what your delusions tell you.

To answer your questions

1. Don't know.

2. Don't know.

3. No.

Now watch as you run away from mine...

Obama said, [illegals], "who can't legally vote." How does telling illegals they can't vote, encourage them to vote?

Now grab your walker and run as fast as it will allow. :lmao:

Right here:

He says this:

OK....your next lie?

Spit it out!!!

Isn't this fun, Uggg???

How many?

Double dog dare ya'.
That you think you're never wrong is wrong in itself, regardless of what your delusions tell you.

To answer your questions

How many?

3. No.

Obama said, [illegals], "who can't legally vote." How does telling illegals they can't vote, encourage them to vote?

How many?

How many?

1. Don't know.
2. Don't know.

Excellent.
So....it could have been over 3 million.

Next witness.

Last edited:
These stupid Moon Bats claiming that Crooked Hillary should be President because she won the popular vote is like a football fan claiming his team should have been declared a winner because his team had gained more yardage even though the other team scored more points.

These stupid Moon Bats claiming that Crooked Hillary should be President because she won the popular vote is like a football fan claiming his team should have been declared a winner because his team had gained more yardage even though the other team scored more points.

Bill's wife didn't win the popular vote, ....unless one counts the illegal aliens who voted as per Obama's instructions.

Proven many times over in this thread.

Right here:

He says this:

OK....your next lie?

Spit it out!!!

Isn't this fun, Uggg???

How many?

Double dog dare ya'.

To answer your questions

How many?

3. No.

How many?

How many?

Excellent.
So....it could have been over 3 million.

Next witness.
Already answered those questions.

And "could have" is meaningless. Millions of Trump voters "could have" voted twice. It's beyond absurd to claim Trump won the popular vote on what "could have" happened, especially when there's no proof to support it.

But as you demonstrate, "absurd" is routinely all you're armed to debate with.

5th time... Obama said, [illegals], "who can't legally vote." How does telling illegals they can't vote, encourage them to vote?

And yet, vulgarity is far less offensive than lying and you can't stop lying.

Chic is lying about what a Latino American citizen asked the president. It certainly appears to be some kind of white right to distort what a US minority person has to say.

It's a freakin racist slur and she toots her horn about vulgarity.

Chic is lying about what a Latino American citizen asked the president. It certainly appears to be some kind of white right to distort what a US minority person has to say.

I never lie...but I can prove that you have.

"Chic is lying about what a Latino American citizen asked the president."

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for.
Did Obama Encourage Illegal Immigrants to Vote? No, But YES.

C'mon.....next lie!

Set 'em up.....I knock 'em down!!!

Sure you don't want to shorten your avi to just plain "FOOL"?????

Bill's wife didn't win the popular vote, ....unless one counts the illegal aliens who voted as per Obama's instructions.

LOLOLOL

It's adorable how you claim something which "could have" happened magically becomes it did happen. :eusa_doh:

Bless your heart. :itsok:

"It certainly appears to be some kind of white right to distort what a US minority person has to say."

Oooop!

Put your foot in it again, FOOL.....

....I'm not white.

LOLOLOL

It's adorable how you claim something which "could have" happened magically becomes it did happen. :eusa_doh:

Of course it did, Ugly.

I showed the documentation that a million three voted in 2008....now it's double that.

You just admitted it....

Did any illegal aliens vote....you said 'Don't know.'
How many? ........you said 'Don't know.'

Three million.

No he doesn't.

Right here:

He says this:

OK....your next lie?

Spit it out!!!

Isn't this fun, Uggg???

How many?

Double dog dare ya'.
Anyone who claims to never be wrong is full of it. You certainly are.

LOLOLOL

Of course it did, Ugly.

I showed the documentation that a million three voted in 2008....now it's double that.

You just admitted it....

Three million.
LOL

You can't prove it was 3 million; which means you're lying again when you claim there were 3 million such votes.

G'head, lie to the forum again about how you don't lie. :lmao:

Right here:

He says this:

OK....your next lie?

Spit it out!!!

Isn't this fun, Uggg???

How many?

Double dog dare ya'.
Anyone who claims to never be wrong is full of it. You certainly are.

Yet you can't come up with any examples of my being wrong.

Seems your post is of the variety of judging others by yourself.....no one will ever say you're never wrong, will they.

LOLOLOL

Of course it did, Ugly.

You just admitted it....

Three million.
LOL

You can't prove it was 3 million; which means you're lying again when you claim there were 3 million such votes.

"You can't prove it was 3 million; which means you're lying again when you claim there were 3 million such votes."

As you've admitted that you're clueless as to how many illegal aliens voted.....now would my assertion be a lie?
You just admitted that you don't know the number.

Not any lie there, huh?

So....we've established, once again....that I never lie.

[

LOLOLOL

What is adorable is to see the naive and stupid lying Moon Bats deny that Crooked Hillary didn't get a shitload of illegal votes in states like California that has lax voter ID requirements and who hated Trump because he wants to enforce the immigration laws of the country.

Thank to the recount in Detroit we also know how the Democrats in these Democrat controlled big city shitholes create more votes than there are registered voters.

Go ahead and do your Libtard Moon Bat denial. It is adorable.

Last edited:
[

How can anyone prove the number when the filthy ass corrupt Democrats control the voting process and are dishonest as hell?

We wouldn't have even know what corruption happen in Detroit if it wasn't for the recount, would we?

The fact of the matter is that illegals did vote, especially in the commie states that have lax voter ID requirements in order to produce potential Democrat voters.

The only question is how many. It was more than one. Probably less than ten million. The educated estimates from people that follow voting demographics like this is somewhere between two and three million. Enough to give Trump the win in the popular vote.

However, it doesn't make a damn bit of difference because the rules of the game is that the delegates to the Electoral College are the only ones whose votes count. That will be a 306-232 vote on Monday. You Moon Bats will have to just live with it. We had to live with that asshole Obama destroying this country for eight years so you Moon Bats will just have to learn to live with Trump making America great again.

Forum List

Back