Say Again...Who Won The Popular Vote??

You said that 3 million illegals voted, you are wrong there. Unless you can prove that 3 million voted.

Did any illegal aliens vote?

How many?
You tell me, with proof,or you are wrong.

I'll answer for you.

Political scientists have come up with the conclusion that 6.4% of illegals voted in 2008.

"Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama."
Soooo.....if 6.4% voted.....that would be about 1.3 million votes.

....if 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted last time

....and now
a. their icon, Obama, told them to vote and not be concerned that there would be any penalty (as per the video)

and...

b. the central issue in Trump's campaign was throwing them out of the nation that they invaded....

....ya' think maybe 13.2%....or 17.6%.....or more of 'em voted??????

You betcha'!!!!!!!

There's your 3 million votes!!!! Illegal aliens....the Democrat constituency.

QED....3 million or more voted.
Hillary lost the popular vote.
Once again you mistake an opinion, a theory with the facts. You are always posting opinions as if they are fact. You are wrong.

Wrong again, No-IQ...
http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...tizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf
Nap time with Political Spice.

How many?

I'll answer for you.

Political scientists have come up with the conclusion that 6.4% of illegals voted in 2008.

"Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama."

....and now
a. their icon, Obama, told them to vote and not be concerned that there would be any penalty (as per the video)

and...

b. the central issue in Trump's campaign was throwing them out of the nation that they invaded....

You betcha'!!!!!!!

Once again you mistake an opinion, a theory with the facts. You are always posting opinions as if they are fact. You are wrong.

Wrong again, No-IQ...
http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...tizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf
So give me proof of the actual number who voted? You are wrong.

Beginning with "So..." suggests that you recognize the starting point....some one million three voted in 2008......when their ability to remain in the nation the invaded was not on the ballot.....

....and before the ingrate in the White House told them to vote with no recriminations....

How many more voted?

About 2 million more.

How many?

I'll answer for you.

....and now

and...

You betcha'!!!!!!!

Wrong again, No-IQ...

You can run, but you can't hide.

I just schooled you.......again.

I'll answer for you.

....and now

and...

You betcha'!!!!!!!

Wrong again, No-IQ...

Beginning with "So..." suggests that you recognize the starting point....some one million three voted in 2008......when their ability to remain in the nation the invaded was not on the ballot.....

....and before the ingrate in the White House told them to vote with no recriminations....

How many more voted?

About 2 million more.
Prove it, she who is wrong. Next it will be 1 million.

I'll answer for you.

....and now

and...

You betcha'!!!!!!!

Wrong again, No-IQ...

A legend in your own mind. You are upset about being wrong. If you have any proof, show it. I am calling your bluff.

This is real voter fraud.

And worse.

They were egged on by the President of the United States.

He deserves jail time.

And we don't need evidence.....as shown by
a. the charges about Russia in the fake news....
and this:
b.“The nature of the evidence is irrelevant; it’s the seriousness of the charge that matters.”
We learned that at the Clarence Thomas-Anita Hill hearings.....from the Democrats.

And worse.

He deserves jail time.

and this:
b.“The nature of the evidence is irrelevant; it’s the seriousness of the charge that matters.”
We learned that at the Clarence Thomas-Anita Hill hearings.....from the Democrats.
You are wrong. Good day to you.

I'll answer for you.

....and now

and...

You betcha'!!!!!!!

Wrong again, No-IQ...

A legend in your own mind. You are upset about being wrong. If you have any proof, show it. I am calling your bluff.

" You are upset about being wrong."

Actually, I have no experience in that area.....perhaps you can explain the feeling to me.

And worse.

He deserves jail time.

and this:
You are wrong. Good day to you.

Thank you.
Every day's been a great day since November 8th.

Anyone who claims to never be wrong is full of it. You certainly are.

Yet you can't come up with any examples of my being wrong.

Seems your post is of the variety of judging others by yourself.....no one will ever say you're never wrong, will they.
You said that 3 million illegals voted, you are wrong there. Unless you can prove that 3 million voted.

How many?

I'll answer for you.

....and now

and...

You betcha'!!!!!!!

LOLOL

An unscientific online poll in which many respondents where caught lying about their legal status is not proof.

What a PoliticalHag you are, eh?

Until a couple of years ago in Maryland all you had to do to get a drivers license was to show a utility bill with a name and address on it, you were then registered to vote. Yeah right, illegal aliens don't vote. If you're unaware Maryland is a sanctuary state.

I posted this....

Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

Instead of answering, they run and hide.
Umm... you don't even say which states. :eusa_doh: That's because you're a mindless parrot.

I'll answer for you.

....and now

and...

You betcha'!!!!!!!

Wrong again, No-IQ...

How many more voted?

About 2 million more.
There's still no proof of that. Non-probability online polling, such as the one referenced by Richman, is unreliable to begin with. Factor in the fact that many respondents said they were not citizens after saying they were in an earlier poll completely invalidates Richman's claims.

I'll answer for you.

....and now

and...

You betcha'!!!!!!!

Wrong again, No-IQ...

Ya mean like this...?

8th time...

Obama said, [illegals], "who can't legally vote." How does telling illegals they can't vote, encourage them to vote?

Run, PoliticalHag! Run!! :scared1:

:lmao:

I'll answer for you.

....and now

and...

You betcha'!!!!!!!

Wrong again, No-IQ...

How many more voted?

About 2 million more.
Prove it, she who is wrong. Next it will be 1 million.
Because she's making up numbers from whole cloth, it can be any number she imagines it to be. See how that works?

Even worse, earlier she said it "could be" 3 million. Now? Nothing's changed but magically, it IS 3 million. That's the beauty of lying. Delusions can be anything these crazy conservatives want them to be.

Last edited:

And worse.

He deserves jail time.

and this:
9th time...

Obama said, [illegals], "who can't legally vote." How does telling illegals they can't vote, "egg them on to vote?

Run, PoliticalHack! run!! :scared1:

:dance:

Yet you can't come up with any examples of my being wrong.

Seems your post is of the variety of judging others by yourself.....no one will ever say you're never wrong, will they.

How many?

I'll answer for you.

....and now

and...

You betcha'!!!!!!!

LOLOL

An unscientific online poll in which many respondents where caught lying about their legal status is not proof.

You're lying.

And worse.

He deserves jail time.

and this:
9th time...

Obama said, [illegals], "who can't legally vote." How does telling illegals they can't vote, "egg them on to vote?

You're lying, Ugg.

How many?

I'll answer for you.

....and now

and...

You betcha'!!!!!!!

LOLOL

You're lying.
LOLOL

I already posted a link to Richman's study being debunked for the reasons I stated. Denial doesn't make it evaporate.

You lose again, Hag.

And worse.

He deserves jail time.

and this:
9th time...

You're lying, Ugg.
LOLOL

Nope, you are. I quoted him from the full uncut version which you ultimately posted yourself.

You're coming unglued, Hag, as this world of dementia you've created for yourself is falling apart. Empty denials are not working for you.

10th time...

Obama said, [illegals], "who can't legally vote." How does telling illegals they can't vote, encourage them to vote?

three states gave the presidency to a draft dodger, adulterer, who pays no taxes, a rich white boy who inherited his wealth and played the white supremacist card

And we REALLY dodged the proverbial bullet there.

hqdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back