Say Again...Who Won The Popular Vote??

Political scientists have come up with the conclusion that 6.4% of illegals voted in 2008.

Name one prosecuted case of illegals voting in 2008.

Were those the same political scientists who knew for certain that Obama was born in Kenya.

And besides you are a Republican. You surely do not believe in science or scientists.

Wouldn't it be more authentic if Jesus appeared from heaven on high and took you out to dinner and told you all about it then?

I never "distort facts and statements"....I document what I say

You document nothing with a factual foundation.

Try this for facts:

Undocumented citizens who get driver licenses cannot use them to vote:

dmvnv-sample-privilege-card.jpg

Sample Nevada driver's authorization card for immigrants in the country illegally. The card is distinguished from driver's licenses for legal residents by the words "Not Valid for Identification" above the blue bar.

12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

You are a lying huckster just like Trump. Peas in a pod.

olitical scientists have come up with the conclusion that 6.4% of illegals voted in 2008.

"Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama."

Jesse Richman is a horrible scientist:

The poll he used had a flaw so when he used flawed data his bogus conclusion was laughable to the one person who should know. It was not science it was a hoax:

Trump’s Claims About Illegal Votes Are Nonsense. I Debunked the Study He Cites as ‘Evidence.’

(In our article refuting the Richman study, we summarize our findings very plainly this way: “The results, we show, are completely accounted for by very low frequency measurement error; further, the likely percent of non-citizen voters in recent US elections is 0.” We are confident that such a conclusion would hold in 2016 as well.)

And zero makes sense. There have been zero prosecutions of illegal immigrants casting a vote in a federal election.

Zero prosecutions is how you know BRIAN SCHAFFNER

Trump is as big a fool as you are.

Political scientists have come up with the conclusion that 6.4% of illegals voted in 2008.

Were those the same political scientists who knew for certain that Obama was born in Kenya.

And besides you are a Republican. You surely do not believe in science or scientists.

Wouldn't it be more authentic if Jesus appeared from heaven on high and took you out to dinner and told you all about it then?

Did any illegal aliens vote?

How many?

Try this for facts:

Sample Nevada driver's authorization card for immigrants in the country illegally. The card is distinguished from driver's licenses for legal residents by the words "Not Valid for Identification" above the blue bar.

12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

Who checks the cards?

Their names and party affiliation.

This is real voter fraud.

And worse.

They were egged on by the President of the United States.

He deserves jail time.

And we don't need evidence.....as shown by
a. the charges about Russia in the fake news....
and this:
b.“The nature of the evidence is irrelevant; it’s the seriousness of the charge that matters.”
We learned that at the Clarence Thomas-Anita Hill hearings.....from the Democrats.
9th time...

Obama said, [illegals], "who can't legally vote." How does telling illegals they can't vote, "egg them on to vote?

Run, PoliticalHack! run!! :scared1:

:dance:

You're lying, Ugg.
LOLOL

Nope, you are. I quoted him from the full uncut version which you ultimately posted yourself.

You're coming unglued, Hag, as this world of dementia you've created for yourself is falling apart. Empty denials are not working for you.

10th time...

Obama said, [illegals], "who can't legally vote." How does telling illegals they can't vote, encourage them to vote?

Wow!

I really hit a nerve, huh?

Excellent.

Which hurt more...proving that Bill's wife didn't win the popular vote, or discussing your......'beauty'?

Try this for facts:

Oh....wait!

I found a picture of the ones who check the illegal alien driver's licenses!

voter-fraud-02.jpg

Hillary Clinton's popular vote total has now passed Obama's 2012 total by 300,000 votes.

She thus got more votes than Obama did in his landslide of 2012, and yet our ridiculous 18th century relic of electoral voting denies her the presidency.

No good comes from letting losers somehow win.

Try this for facts:

Oh....wait!

voter-fraud-02.jpg

Undocumented immigrant driver's licenses are special issue and do not serve as voter registration ID documents.

Try this for facts:

Oh....wait!

voter-fraud-02.jpg

Undocumented immigrant driver's licenses are special issue and do not serve as voter registration ID documents.
Political Spice is wrong.

You have to bear in mind, PoliticalHack is not referencing actual cases of of illegals voting. She's referencing an unscientific online poll. Even worse for her, the poll was conducted in 2010 and 2012 and respondents were tracked in both. That's how they were able to determine that many of the respondents who said they were here illegally and voted in 2012 said they were citizens in 2010.

They're liars like PoliticalHack who lied in a presidential election year to make it appear as though there's a huge problem with illegals voting.

This is real voter fraud.

And worse.

He deserves jail time.

and this:
b.“The nature of the evidence is irrelevant; it’s the seriousness of the charge that matters.”
We learned that at the Clarence Thomas-Anita Hill hearings.....from the Democrats.
9th time...

Obama said, [illegals], "who can't legally vote." How does telling illegals they can't vote, "egg them on to vote?

You're lying, Ugg.
LOLOL

Nope, you are. I quoted him from the full uncut version which you ultimately posted yourself.

You're coming unglued, Hag, as this world of dementia you've created for yourself is falling apart. Empty denials are not working for you.

10th time...

Obama said, [illegals], "who can't legally vote." How does telling illegals they can't vote, encourage them to vote?

Wow!

Excellent.

Which hurt more...proving that Bill's wife didn't win the popular vote, or discussing your......'beauty'?
Yeah, my funny bone.

12th time...

And worse.

He deserves jail time.

and this:
9th time...

You're lying, Ugg.
LOLOL

10th time...

Wow!

Excellent.

Yeah, my funny bone.

12th time...

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for.
Did Obama Encourage Illegal Immigrants to Vote? No, But YES.

Is this accurate, true and correct???

Yes or no, Ugly?

C'mon....you can admit it.

9th time...

You're lying, Ugg.
LOLOL

10th time...

Wow!

Excellent.

Yeah, my funny bone.

12th time...

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for.

Yes or no, Ugly?

Why would I deny that dialog where Gina, a U.S. citizen, asked Obama if she needs to fear immigration deporting her family if she votes; and Obama, pointed out as a voting U.S. citizen herself, she need not worry about that?

What is not accurate is the demented translation that occurs from that interview, through your brain and onto your keyboard; where you think Obama's encouraging illegals to vote.

Evidence that you're full of shit is your refusal to answer this question...

13th time... Obama said, [illegals], "who can't legally vote." How does telling illegals they can't vote, encourage them to vote?

... which you flat refuse to answer since the answer utterly destroys your delusions and you can't handle that.

You know it. I know it. Everyone here reading this knows it. And I certainly don't mind repeating that question since every time you run from it, it exposes just how vacuous your ludicrous claim is.

What are there names and have you identified those in the photo as serving on an election board.

Surely you have records. If not you are s liar.

Smart liars don't tell lies that cannot be fudged somehow into at least a half truth or quarter truth.

Your lies are just bold faced lies.

You're lying, Ugg.
LOLOL

10th time...

Wow!

Excellent.

Yeah, my funny bone.

12th time...

Yes or no, Ugly?

Why would I deny that dialog where Gina, a U.S. citizen, asked Obama if she needs to fear immigration deporting her family if she votes; and Obama, pointed out as a voting U.S. citizen herself, she need not worry about that?

What is not accurate is the demented translation that occurs from that interview, through your brain and onto your keyboard; where you think Obama's encouraging illegals to vote.

13th time... Obama said, [illegals], "who can't legally vote." How does telling illegals they can't vote, encourage them to vote?

... which you flat refuse to answer since the answer utterly destroys your delusions and you can't handle that.

You know it. I know it. Everyone here reading this knows it. And I certainly don't mind repeating that question since every time you run from it, it exposes just how vacuous your ludicrous claim is.

So....you agree that this is accurate, true and correct???

Excellent.

The interviewer refers to illegal aliens and Obama tell's them to go right ahead and vote.
Yes or no, Ugly?

C'mon....you can admit it....confession is good for the soul.

Did any illegal aliens vote?

How many?

None you fool. When there is one arrest let us know where when and who. Until then the answer is zero.

"None you fool."

See....now you're confusing folks.

You're the one with FOOL right there in your avi!

Now...get this straight....you're the FOOL, and I'm the 'Genius With Humility"!

And Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote.

Can you remember both of those facts?

Last edited:
LOLOL

10th time...

Wow!

Excellent.

Yeah, my funny bone.

12th time...

Yes or no, Ugly?

So....you agree that this is accurate, true and correct???

Excellent.

The interviewer refers to illegal aliens and Obama tell's them to go right ahead and vote.
Yes or no, Ugly?

C'mon....you can admit it....confession is good for the soul.
Of course I agree that Gina asked if she needs to worry about immigration coming after her family if she votes and Obama replied, not true, as a voting U.S. citizen herself, she need not worry and that Latino citizens should vote because their vote speaks for their undocumented family and friends who can't vote.

14th time... Obama said, [illegals], "who can't legally vote." How does telling illegals they can't vote, encourage them to vote?

You're the one with FOOL right there in your avi!

Just more indisputable evidence that you cannot read. That is your basic problem in your miserable hate-filled life. You see for elk the billions of people that read write hear and comprehend English, placing the word not in front of fooled means not fooled and thus not s fool.

Let us know when you get that and then we can know that you have acquired the reading and comprehension skills of a first grader.

Forum List

Back