Say Again...Who Won The Popular Vote??

nobody cares anymore about the popular vote.......the entire country has moved on................well, except for those out there still sporting the big bumpy cucumber and that's going to be deeply embedded for a few years no matter what!!

Enjoy s0ns................... :spinner::rock::rock::rock:

nobody cares anymore about the popular vote.......the entire country has moved on................well, except for those out there still sporting the big bumpy cucumber and that's going to be deeply embedded for a few years no matter what!!

Enjoy s0ns................... :spinner::rock::rock::rock:

I care, skook....

I don't want the lying low-lifes to imagine that they have a smidgen of self respect left after this election.

Need more help, Fool?

Sure....

Take notes:
"Rodriguez then asked, “Many of the millennials, ‘dreamers,’ undocumented ‘citizens’ — and I call them ‘citizens’ ’cause they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will Immigration [and Customs Enforcement] know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?”

You are simply an idiot.

“Many of the millennials, ‘dreamers,’ undocumented ‘citizens’ — and I call them ‘citizens’ ’cause they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting."

In English 'fearful of voting' is not expressly fearful as a voter, it is in the context of the question, fearful of knowing someone they know who is legally voting. Fearful that somehow the legal voter will cause authorities to track them down and deport them. Just for being known as undocumented status by someone who legally votes is a fear the undocumented or children of undocumented parent actually have.

You don't translate the language in its proper contexts because let's face it - you are showing your true racist colors.

There is no other explanation for your elaborate and stubborn lie over this very brief and innocent exchange between Obama and an American citizen and part of the Latino community.

Do you make up stories about white people who distort facts and statements just like you.

Of course not. Your prejudice is obvious.

Need more help, Fool?

Sure....

Take notes:
"Rodriguez then asked, “Many of the millennials, ‘dreamers,’ undocumented ‘citizens’ — and I call them ‘citizens’ ’cause they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will Immigration [and Customs Enforcement] know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?”

You are simply an idiot.

“Many of the millennials, ‘dreamers,’ undocumented ‘citizens’ — and I call them ‘citizens’ ’cause they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting."

In English 'fearful of voting' is not expressly fearful as a voter, it is in the context of the question, fearful of knowing someone they know who is legally voting. Fearful that somehow the legal voter will cause authorities to track them down and deport them. Just for being known as undocumented status by someone who legally votes is a fear the undocumented or children of undocumented parent actually have.

You don't translate the language in its proper contexts because let's face it - you are showing your true racist colors.

There is no other explanation for your elaborate and stubborn lie over this very brief and innocent exchange between Obama and an American citizen and part of the Latino community.

Do you make up stories about white people who distort facts and statements just like you.

"... undocumented ‘citizens’ — and I call them ‘citizens’ ’cause they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting."

1. They are invaders, not contributors to the nation. They drain the taxpayer coffers.

2. They should be fearful of voting....they aren't eligible to vote.
If you weren't a FOOL, you'd recognize that.

"Do you make up stories about white people who distort facts and statements just like you."
An admission of non-whites "who distort facts and statements"? Which non-whites are you suggesting "who distort facts and statements"......are you speaking of Obama?

"...who distort facts and statements just like you."
I?
I never "distort facts and statements"....I document what I say.
That's why every post of mine is accurate, correct, and true.
Were you not a FOOL you'd know that.

Last edited:
And yet, vulgarity is far less offensive than lying and you can't stop lying.

Chic is lying about what a Latino American citizen asked the president. It certainly appears to be some kind of white right to distort what a US minority person has to say.

It's a freakin racist slur and she toots her horn about vulgarity.
she can play the racist card because she's an AZN
chinese1_smiley.gif

These stupid Moon Bats claiming that Crooked Hillary should be President because she won the popular vote is like a football fan claiming his team should have been declared a winner because his team had gained more yardage even though the other team scored more points.

Bill's wife didn't win the popular vote, ....unless one counts the illegal aliens who voted as per Obama's instructions.

Proven many times over in this thread.
LOLOLOL

It's adorable how you claim something which "could have" happened magically becomes it did happen. :eusa_doh:

Bless your heart. :itsok:

Of course it did, Ugly.

I showed the documentation that a million three voted in 2008....now it's double that.

You just admitted it....

Did any illegal aliens vote....you said 'Don't know.'
How many? ........you said 'Don't know.'

Three million.
LOL

You can't prove it was 3 million; which means you're lying again when you claim there were 3 million such votes.

G'head, lie to the forum again about how you don't lie. :lmao:

"You can't prove it was 3 million; which means you're lying again when you claim there were 3 million such votes."

As you've admitted that you're clueless as to how many illegal aliens voted.....now would my assertion be a lie?
You just admitted that you don't know the number.

Not any lie there, huh?

So....we've established, once again....that I never lie.
You're lying because you don't know the number either.

"Of course he said illegals can't vote."

You must be deranged as well as ugly!

I just provided his words saying of course they could.
Right here:

He says this:
OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

That's a direct quote.....isn't it.

OK....your next lie?

Spit it out!!!

Isn't this fun, Uggg???
Yes, it is fun. Everyone here gets to see you're a liar AND an idiot.

Despite your lie that Obama didn't say illegals can't vote, here he is saying it...

"part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you’re not just speaking for yourself. You’re speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can’t legally vote. But they’re counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard."

So how is telling illegals they can't vote encouraging them to do so?

To the readers here.... look at how terrified PoliticalHack is to answer that question.

:badgrin:
Forget it, Political Spice would never admit to being wrong.

This is a most unusual post for you, NO-IQ.....
...that being that you are very close to the truth!

To make your post totally accurate, you should have posted this about moi.. ..I am never wrong!

You can have a try at the thesis:
Did any illegals vote for Bill's wife?
How many?

Did Obama encourage said illegal voting???

C'mon, put your Dinaro where you put your dinner.
Double dog dare ya'.
Anyone who claims to never be wrong is full of it. You certainly are.

Yet you can't come up with any examples of my being wrong.

Seems your post is of the variety of judging others by yourself.....no one will ever say you're never wrong, will they.
You said that 3 million illegals voted, you are wrong there. Unless you can prove that 3 million voted.

Bill's wife didn't win the popular vote, ....unless one counts the illegal aliens who voted as per Obama's instructions.

Proven many times over in this thread.
LOLOLOL

It's adorable how you claim something which "could have" happened magically becomes it did happen. :eusa_doh:

Bless your heart. :itsok:

Of course it did, Ugly.

I showed the documentation that a million three voted in 2008....now it's double that.

You just admitted it....

Did any illegal aliens vote....you said 'Don't know.'
How many? ........you said 'Don't know.'

Three million.
LOL

You can't prove it was 3 million; which means you're lying again when you claim there were 3 million such votes.

G'head, lie to the forum again about how you don't lie. :lmao:

"You can't prove it was 3 million; which means you're lying again when you claim there were 3 million such votes."

As you've admitted that you're clueless as to how many illegal aliens voted.....now would my assertion be a lie?
You just admitted that you don't know the number.

Not any lie there, huh?

So....we've established, once again....that I never lie.
You're lying because you don't know the number either.
The same reason that she is wrong. For the first time in her life.

Need more help, Fool?

Sure....

Take notes:

You are simply an idiot.

"... undocumented ‘citizens’ — and I call them ‘citizens’ ’cause they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting."

1. They are invaders, not contributors to the nation. They drain the taxpayer coffers.

2. They should be fearful of voting....they aren't eligible to vote.
If you weren't a FOOL, you'd recognize that.

"Do you make up stories about white people who distort facts and statements just like you."
An admission of non-whites "who distort facts and statements"? Which non-whites are you suggesting "who distort facts and statements"......are you speaking of Obama?

"...who distort facts and statements just like you."
I?
I never "distort facts and statements"....I document what I say.
That's why every post of mine is accurate, correct, and true.
Were you not a FOOL you'd know that.
7th time...

Obama said, [illegals], "who can't legally vote." How does telling illegals they can't vote, encourage them to vote?

Run, PoliticalHag! Run!! :scared1:

:dance::dance::dance:

Yes, it is fun. Everyone here gets to see you're a liar AND an idiot.

Despite your lie that Obama didn't say illegals can't vote, here he is saying it...

"part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you’re not just speaking for yourself. You’re speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can’t legally vote. But they’re counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard."

So how is telling illegals they can't vote encouraging them to do so?

To the readers here.... look at how terrified PoliticalHack is to answer that question.

:badgrin:

To make your post totally accurate, you should have posted this about moi.. ..I am never wrong!

How many?

Double dog dare ya'.

Seems your post is of the variety of judging others by yourself.....no one will ever say you're never wrong, will they.
You said that 3 million illegals voted, you are wrong there. Unless you can prove that 3 million voted.

Did any illegal aliens vote?

How many?

How many?

Double dog dare ya'.

How many?
You tell me, with proof,or you are wrong.

How many?

Double dog dare ya'.

How many?

I'll answer for you.

Political scientists have come up with the conclusion that 6.4% of illegals voted in 2008.

"Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama."
http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...tizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf

Soooo.....if 6.4% voted.....that would be about 1.3 million votes.

....if 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted last time

....and now
a. their icon, Obama, told them to vote and not be concerned that there would be any penalty (as per the video)

and...

b. the central issue in Trump's campaign was throwing them out of the nation that they invaded....

....ya' think maybe 13.2%....or 17.6%.....or more of 'em voted??????

You betcha'!!!!!!!

There's your 3 million votes!!!! Illegal aliens....the Democrat constituency.

QED....3 million or more voted.
Hillary lost the popular vote.

Last edited:

How many?

I'll answer for you.

Political scientists have come up with the conclusion that 6.4% of illegals voted in 2008.

"Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama."

....and now
a. their icon, Obama, told them to vote and not be concerned that there would be any penalty (as per the video)

and...

b. the central issue in Trump's campaign was throwing them out of the nation that they invaded....

You betcha'!!!!!!!

Once again you mistake an opinion, a theory with the facts. You are always posting opinions as if they are fact. You are wrong.

Until a couple of years ago in Maryland all you had to do to get a drivers license was to show a utility bill with a name and address on it, you were then registered to vote. Yeah right, illegal aliens don't vote. If you're unaware Maryland is a sanctuary state.

How many?

I'll answer for you.

....and now

and...

You betcha'!!!!!!!

Once again you mistake an opinion, a theory with the facts. You are always posting opinions as if they are fact. You are wrong.

Wrong again, No-IQ...
http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...tizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf

How many?

I'll answer for you.

....and now

and...

You betcha'!!!!!!!

Wrong again, No-IQ...
So give me proof of the actual number who voted? You are wrong.

Until a couple of years ago in Maryland all you had to do to get a drivers license was to show a utility bill with a name and address on it, you were then registered to vote. Yeah right, illegal aliens don't vote. If you're unaware Maryland is a sanctuary state.

I posted this....

Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

Instead of answering, they run and hide.

Forum List

Back