Say Again...Who Won The Popular Vote??

PoliticalChic, post: 16122899
We won't let them forget how they lost every metric....even with the lying President telling illegal aliens to go and vote.

You have not shown one fact or quote or full statement by Obama where he told or suggested or inferred that illegals could vote.

Now you have fellow liars that sink to what amounts to a racist attack telling us that Obama reassured illegal voters that they could vote without repercussion.

easyt65, post: 16122844
When asked ... It is obviously clear to everyone - even Liberals in denial - that Barry was re-assuring illegals there would be no repercussions if they were caught illegally voting.

This is how the right wing fake news propaganda machine works. It edits the president's very own words which are clear to mean the exact opposite of what was said.

Then it is repeat repeat repeat ad infinitum.

The exponential success of this right wing fake news machine must be due in part to a high degree of racial bias and prejudice of having a black man elected to the highest office in the land. Many right wingers throw their morality out the window by easily accepting fake news and having a thirst for it as HADIT, CHIC, and EASY and Stuart Varney and Neal Cavuto do.

Still no response to this:

PoliticalChic, post: 16117526
So now you're running from your 'deceptively edited' claim with your tail between you legs????

No I'm not. Here is the deceptively edited FBN News Clip.

Are you denying Varney aired this on his program?

Why no response to this actually deceptively edited clip? By none of you .

This question goes as well to:

hadit, post: 16123239.
See, the president had an opportunity to make it clear that illegal aliens are NOT supposed to vote in our elections, that we have laws against them doing so, and that we will prosecute any who do. He did not make that clear, however, instead saying precisely zero about taking action against illegal votes from illegal voters. When questioned (by someone who should know better) about what might happen to her if she voted, he could have (and in my mind should have), made it clear that citizens have nothing to fear when they vote but non-citizens do.

You see HADIT goes for less gusto than CHIC and EASY when it comes to lying about our first black president. There is a bitch about not taking the opportunity to make it clear that illegal aliens are NOT supposed to vote in our elections. HADIT suggests the President did not say something where CHIC and EASY put false words in the President's mouth. But HADIT by this dimwitted and preposterous demand feeds the fake news machine and repeat repeat repeat until it becomes true to all the deplorables on the right.

What is clear, in the fake Varney clip above, is that Stuart Varney under Cavuto's watch and three days after the actual Obama/Rodreguez interview aired, stated CLEARLY that Rodreguez implied that she was illegal and Obama told an illegal directly that she had nothing to fear by voting illegally.

HADIT demands the black President must say something that goes without saying or be damned, but had no demand that a right wing economist on a nationally seen TV broadcast be clear at all when he edits the words of the president and flat out lies about Gina's citizenship to make a fake news story get a rise out of the deplorables.

Varney and Cavuto are white. They are excused for purposely being unclear to the point of falsehood. Obama is damned by HADIT because he supposedly left something out - which Obama actually did not do as Faun has pointed out by mentioning the website where it's clear that you must be a citizen to vote.

"You have not shown one fact or quote or full statement by Obama where he told or suggested or inferred that illegals could vote."

I know how cruel this is....but it is sooooo much fun.
And....it saves time to show readers what a true FOOL you are.

OK....here goes:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for.
Did Obama Encourage Illegal Immigrants to Vote? No, But YES.

In simple English, 'cause I know you're a fool.....
She sets up the scenario of illegals wanting to vote, but fear the consequences.

Obama says....'don't worry...no one will investigate!

And over 3 million of 'em did.....and your side still lost!

Now....write soon, FOOL.

owebo, post: 16128735
You need to pay closer attention.

To what?

To this:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for.
Did Obama Encourage Illegal Immigrants to Vote? No, But YES.

She sets up the scenario of illegals wanting to vote, but fear the consequences.

Obama says....'don't worry...no one will investigate!

owebo, post: 16128761

Your ignorance still abounds. I've paid attention to the fact that you cannot articulate an argument or stand for anything but hatred.

"I've paid attention...."

Yet, you missed this:

"Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama."
http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...tizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf

Soooo.....if 6.4% voted.....that would be about 1.3 million votes.

....if 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted last time

....and now
a. their icon, Obama, told them to vote and not be concerned that there would be any penalty (as per the video)

and...

b. the central issue in Trump's campaign was throwing them out of the nation that they invaded....

....ya' think maybe 13.2%....or 17.6%.....or more of 'em voted??????

You betcha'!!!!!!!

There's your 3 million votes!!!! Illegal aliens....the Democrat constituency.
QED....3 million or more voted.
Hillary lost the popular vote.

Now....really pay attention.
That's an order!

Bassman007, post: 16128894
Donald Trump won the popular vote, so get over it kids.

That is a lie. Can't get over liars. So no we are not going to accept lies and fake news and Trump's creation of an America of the billionaires, by the billionaires, and for the billionaires.

More Americans voted for Clinton and against Trump. You will not be forgotten for trying to lie that FACT away.

Let's get to the 'fake news' portion of the show!
Time to play "Pick The Myth!"

a. Bill's wife won the popular vote based on legal votes!
b. The intelligence agencies have conclusive evidence that Russia hacked and influence the election
c. Obama told illegal aliens that they should not vote!
d. Obama's was a successful presidency...and will go down as such in history!
e. Wiki leaks hurt Bill's wife more than never campaigning in Wisconsin!

Which is true???

Just kiddin'....

NONE OF 'EM ARE TRUE!

Bassman007, post: 16128894
Help Donald Trump make America great again, or shut up and get the f out.

America has long been great. We don't need Trump's bad ideas overall of what greatness - 50's whiteness - should be.

"We don't need Trump's bad ideas overall of what greatness - 50's whiteness - should be."

Seems you missed this, too.

1. Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...st-ground-every-single-economic#ixzz2hihAOpVl

2. (CNSNews.com) – The unemployment rate for black Americans is more than double that of white Americans, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).... In the numbers released today, covering the month of June, the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate for black Americans age 16 and over was 10.7%, reported the BLS. The unemployment rate for white Americans in the same age group and time-frame was 5.3%, said the BLS. Black Unemployment 10.7%, More Than Double White Unemployment 5.3%

3. "CHICAGO (Reuters) - Predominantly African-American neighborhoods in Chicago have seen poverty rise and services diminish even as the nation's third largest city has become less racially segregated,.... black areas are seeing economic stagnation or decline,.... mostly black areas have lost health clinics, social service agencies and other areas of support..." Exclusive: Poverty up, services diminished in Chicago's black neighborhoods - study

Is stupidity a requirement to be a Liberal???

PoliticalChic, post: 16129488

You have not produced one single case of a non-US citizen that voted in 2016. Not one. Therefore you are three million times a liar. Obama did not encourage anyone to vote illegally ever.

The only rendition of the interview that encourages idiots like you to believe what you want to believe is the Varney fake edited version that seemingly made Gina appear to be directly illegal herself. She is legal.

You have no reply to the phony Varney clip that was approved by Cavuto.

And nowhere in the transcript you provided does Obama tell illegals to vote without repercussion.

PoliticalChic, post: 16129494
So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

Obama is answering a question by a legal voting American citizen. Your BS "..setting up a scenario" is a figment of your racist anti-immigrant hate-filled mind. That is exactly how propaganda works to twist a black president's words to mean something that was not said and had no intent to send a message that illegals should vote and have no repercussions.

If winning the popular vote is so important to you and Trump that you are willing to lie about three million illegal votes I would think that the Donald who never loses would find someone that was a non-citizen that registered to vote and voted file charges and take them to court. He promised to deport criminals. You and he thing three million in cash he election are exactly that - criminals if they voted.

One of out three million would not be hard for the Republican Party to find.

You'd think there would be an investigation for sure because three million illegal voters in California alone would be quite detrimental to Republican down ballot chances to win anything this year and in the future.

You can't find one. Liar.

PoliticalChic, post: 16129566.
1. Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...st-ground-every-single-economic#ixzz2hihAOpVl

The Great Bush Recession did hit African Americans hard specifically in big cities. But you won't find many that would go back to the fifties and erase the Civil Rights and economic gains made in the sixties.

The truth is right now that Trump and the mostly white Republican Party will do nothing to improve the lives of those suffering in the cities.

Obama had to steer the country out of the great Bush tax cuts for the rich induced recession. Now Trump promises to be GWB II on tax cut trickle down hogwash. Black Americans are high up on the white nationalist shit list. Trump had winked and nodded to the white nationalists and given them top posts.

It's Trickle Down and the last of the trickle goes to inner city blacks.

That's why Republicans Gerrymander states they control in the way they do. Advantage white populations. Obama didn't do that.

PoliticalChic, post: 16129566
2. (CNSNews.com) – The unemployment rate for black Americans is more than double that of white Americans, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).... In the numbers released today, covering the month of June, the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate for black Americans age 16 and over was 10.7%, reported the BLS. The unemployment rate for white Americans in the same age group and time-frame was 5.3%, said the BLS. Black Unemployment 10.7%, More Than Double White Unemployment 5.3%

Idiot. You think that is because of Obama policies.

So unemployment overall made it well below 5% under Obama after it was 10% for everybody when he took office. Not his fault starting point at 10%.

You don't tell us what black unemployment was in January 2009. You see Obama reduced the rate for everybody equally and without prejudice.

Blacks have historically had double the unemployment rate as the rest of the population before Obama took office and to the end of his two terms.

In 2006 black unemployment was double the rest of the population. In 2009 it got much worse then it started coming back down to the 2006 disparity.

Where were Republicans trying to help the Dems get the rate equal for everybody regardless of race?

See the chart:

Unemployment May Be Dropping, But It's Still Twice As High For Blacks

Black Unemployment Consistently Higher Than U.S. Overall

Credit: Katie Park/NPR

Here's why blacks suffered unemployment around double the unemployment rate of whites

. African-Americans are more likely to be teachers and firefighters and police than their white counterparts — in part because of the strong anti-discrimination laws that exist for government jobs that you don't have in the private sector," he says. "And of course during the Great Recession, one of the greatest lagging sectors in jobs was that — in government."

You are a befuddled loon if you think Trump is going to assist the same group he grew up in his daddy's business and his own discriminating against and fighting the Feds when they got caught.

Obama did not create a situation any worse than it was in 2006 and before.

I realized you can't read and specifically can't understand how to analyze statistics.

Last edited:

You have not produced one single case of a non-US citizen that voted in 2016. Not one. Therefore you are three million times a liar. Obama did not encourage anyone to vote illegally ever.

The only rendition of the interview that encourages idiots like you to believe what you want to believe is the Varney fake edited version that seemingly made Gina appear to be directly illegal herself. She is legal.

You have no reply to the phony Varney clip that was approved by Cavuto.

And nowhere in the transcript you provided does Obama tell illegals to vote without repercussion.

PoliticalChic, post: 16129494
So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

Obama is answering a question by a legal voting American citizen. Your BS "..setting up a scenario" is a figment of your racist anti-immigrant hate-filled mind. That is exactly how propaganda works to twist a black president's words to mean something that was not said and had no intent to send a message that illegals should vote and have no repercussions.

If winning the popular vote is so important to you and Trump that you are willing to lie about three million illegal votes I would think that the Donald who never loses would find someone that was a non-citizen that registered to vote and voted file charges and take them to court. He promised to deport criminals. You and he thing three million in cash he election are exactly that - criminals if they voted.

One of out three million would not be hard for the Republican Party to find.

You'd think there would be an investigation for sure because three million illegal voters in California alone would be quite detrimental to Republican down ballot chances to win anything this year and in the future.

You can't find one. Liar.

"Voting by illegal immigrants is easy to do and is being done in the United States, a former ICE agent explained on "The O'Reilly Factor."

....O'Reilly talked to retired ICE Special-Agent-In-Charge Claude Arnold, who said he "routinely" arrested illegal immigrants who had voter registrations.

"I worked in six locations across the United States. I probably arrested more than 1,000 illegal aliens in my career and I routinely encountered people who were in possession of voter registration cards. And as a part of my interview of them when they were arrested, I would ask them, "Do you or have you voted?' and often, I would get the answer 'yes,'" he explained.

Arnold agreed with O'Reilly's statement that "it's easy to do it and it's being done."
Ex-ICE Agent: I 'Routinely' Arrested Illegal Immigrants with Voter Registrations

Oh....and, I nearly forgot.....O'Reilly said 'give my regards to the FOOL."

PoliticalChic, post: 16129566.

The Great Bush Recession did hit African Americans hard specifically in big cities. But you won't find many that would go back to the fifties and erase the Civil Rights and economic gains made in the sixties.

The truth is right now that Trump and the mostly white Republican Party will do nothing to improve the lives of those suffering in the cities.

Obama had to steer the country out of the great Bush tax cuts for the rich induced recession. Now Trump promises to be GWB II on tax cut trickle down hogwash. Black Americans are high up on the white nationalist shit list. Trump had winked and nodded to the white nationalists and given them top posts.

It's Trickle Down and the last of the trickle goes to inner city blacks.

That's why Republicans Gerrymander states they control in the way they do. Advantage white populations. Obama didn't do that.

"The Great Bush Recession ..."

You must mean the Mortgage Meltdown, the recession caused by Democrats.

This:

1. Democrat FDR shredded the Constitution....ignoring article I, section 8, the enumerated powers.
He created GSE's Fannie, and his drones followed with Freddie, to do something the Constitution didn't authorize: meddle in housing.

2. Democrat Carter....the CRA, constraining banking policy

3. Democrat Clinton....strengthened the CRA
Under Clinton, HUD threatened banks, again, to give unrequited loans.
Henchmen: Democrats Cisneros and Cuomo.

4. Democrats Frank and Dodd barred any governmental discipline in this area.
It was Democrats and Democrat policies that caused the Mortgage Meltdown

That's the CliffNotes version.

Gee....I have to teach you EVERYTHING!

Must be why you're known as FOOL, huh?

.PoliticalChic, post: 16130612
"Voting by illegal immigrants is easy to do and is being done in the United States, a former ICE agent explained on "The O'Reilly Factor."

Why can't you find one single prosecuted case in 2016?

It's been over a month. Over 120 million votes cast and no one has been caught or accused of voting illegally.

Kind of bizarre unless you are bizarre and gave a tendency to believe in crazy conspiracy theories to no end.

PoliticalChic, post: 16129566

Idiot. You think that is because of Obama policies.

So unemployment overall made it well below 5% under Obama after it was 10% for everybody when he took office. Not his fault starting point at 10%.

You don't tell us what black unemployment was in January 2009. You see Obama reduced the rate for everybody equally and without prejudice.

Blacks have historically had double the unemployment rate as the rest of the population before Obama took office and to the end of his two terms.

In 2006 black unemployment was double the rest of the population. In 2009 it got much worse then it started coming back down to the 2006 disparity.

Where were Republicans trying to help the Dems get the rate equal for everybody regardless of race?

See the chart:

Unemployment May Be Dropping, But It's Still Twice As High For Blacks

Black Unemployment Consistently Higher Than U.S. Overall

Credit: Katie Park/NPR

Here's why blacks suffered unemployment around double the unemployment rate of whites

. African-Americans are more likely to be teachers and firefighters and police than their white counterparts — in part because of the strong anti-discrimination laws that exist for government jobs that you don't have in the private sector," he says. "And of course during the Great Recession, one of the greatest lagging sectors in jobs was that — in government."

You are a befuddled loon if you think Trump is going to assist the same group he grew up in his daddy's business and his own discriminating against and fighting the Feds when they got caught.

Obama did not create a situation any worse than it was in 2006 and before.

I realized you can't read and specifically can't understand to analyze statistics.

"2. (CNSNews.com) – The unemployment rate for black Americans is more than double that of white Americans, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).... In the numbers released today, covering the month of June, the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate for black Americans age 16 and over was 10.7%, reported the BLS. The unemployment rate for white Americans in the same age group and time-frame was 5.3%, said the BLS. Black Unemployment 10.7%, More Than Double White Unemployment 5.3%
Idiot. You think that is because of Obama policies."

OMG!!!!

You didn't know that Obama has been the President for eight long years?????

a. Bill's wife won the popular vote based on legal votes!

Absolutely True. You have produced not one single case of illegal voting let alone three million.

Can't stop you from lying about it though.

If I didn't write what you posted as the link you are behaving as illegally as Obama did in encouraging illegals to vote.
It is against the rules of the board.

Now...post what I actually said.

She sets up the scenario of illegals wanting to vote, but fear the consequences

Your claim of 'setting up the scenario' is not simple English. It's your way of converting a legitimate conversation between a Latino American citizen and her President into a nefarious conspiracy theory between her and him.

You inject this into the fake news world because you don't have any legitimate gripes against Obama without making something cruel and false up about him.

Varney carried this fake news to the extreme with his editing the film and telling his audience that Gina implies she was not a US citizen.

You apparently have decided to run from that Varney clip and want to pretend it didn't happen.

PoliticalChic, post: 16130702
You didn't know that Obama has been the President for eight long years?????

No it is you that cited stats only at the end of his presidency in total denial that the stats on the unemployment disparity between blacks and the rest of society have not changed since 2006 2008 and long before that.

You blame Obama for 2016 stats that have not changed one iota since 2006. It's a lie to blame Obama for the disparity today.

Society is to blame if you care about the issue. But it's doubtful you care because you support a white nationalist Administration coming in.

It's been over a month. Over 120 million votes cast and no one has been caught or accused of voting illegally.

Kind of bizarre unless you are bizarre and gave a tendency to believe in crazy conspiracy theories to no end.

"Texas Woman – Who Is Not a US Citizen – BUSTED for Voting 5 Times in Texas"
Texas Woman - Who Is Not a US Citizen - BUSTED for Voting 5 Times in Texas

Next!

"Texas Woman – Who Is Not a US Citizen – BUSTED for Voting 5 Times in Texas"
Texas Woman - Who Is Not a US Citizen - BUSTED for Voting 5 Times in Texas

Next!
another chump voter?

Forum List

Back