Say Again...Who Won The Popular Vote??

See if someone can explain to your what 'undocumented' means....any third grader will do.

I know exactly what undocumented means. How's come you don't?

Undocumented means they are not legally living in the US which means that they can't legally vote. And that is how exactly Obama answered the question from a legal US citizen.

You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard."

Cavuto's ignorant translation is more shameful than your believing what he said. He is supposed to be educated and therefore should have a solid grasp of the English language.

Stop lying, FOOL.
He said this:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for.
Did Obama Encourage Illegal Immigrants to Vote? No, But YES.

In simple English, 'cause I know you're a fool.....
She sets up the scenario of illegals wanting to vote, but fear the consequences.

Obama says....'don't worry...no one will investigate!
Obama says [illegals], "who can't legally vote."

l.gif

"Obama says [illegals], "who can't legally vote."

...."should anyway....and we'll make sure no one investigates."

Yup....that was his message.
Poor, unhinged, PoliticalHack. You're lying again, not that anyone is surprised.

What Obama actually said was...
"...when you vote, you are a citizen yourself and there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating etcetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for."
He's telling a U.S. citizen as a U.S. citizen, she has nothing to fear about being investigated if she votes.

Repeating your non-sequitur doesn't make you any less delusional the second time around.

giphy.gif

Really?

Need more?

"DHS admits Obama is deporting fewer illegal aliens than George W. Bush

So much for the "Deporter in Chief". Pro-illegal immigration activists and incurious members of the establishment media have tried to claim that Barack Obama has deported more illegal aliens than George W Bush.

That's despite the fact that back on September 28, 2011 Obama admitted this [1]:
"...the statistics are actually a little deceptive because what we’ve been doing is with the stronger border enforcement
we’ve been apprehending folks at the borders and sending them back. That is counted as a deportation even though they may have only been held for a day, or 48 hours sent back. That’s counted as a deportation."

Yesterday, Department of Homeland Security secretary Jeh Johnson confirmed how deceptive the statistics are [2]:
Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson acknowledged Tuesday that his department’s deportation numbers are now mostly made up of illegal immigrants caught at the border, not just those from the interior, which means they can’t be compared one-to-one with deportations under President Bush or other prior administrations.

The administration has argued it is tougher on illegal immigration than previous presidents, and immigrant-rights groups have excoriated President Obama, calling him the “deporter-in-chief” for having kicked out nearly 2 million immigrants during his five-year tenure.

But Republican critics have argued those deportation numbers are artificially inflated because more than half of those being deported were new arrivals, caught at the border by the U.S. Border Patrol. Previous administrations primarily counted only those caught in the interior of the U.S. by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

“Under the Obama administration, more than half of those removals that were attributed to ICE are actually a result of Border Patrol arrests that wouldn’t have been counted in prior administrations,” said Rep. John Culberson, Texas Republican.
“Correct,” Mr. Johnson confirmed.
That would mean that in a one-to-one comparison with the final years of the Bush administration, deportations of those same people under Mr. Obama had actually fallen, according to immigration analysts who have studied the data.

That's one less deceptive talking point illegal immigration supporters can use, and it also helps highlight yet again just how incurious many supposed reporters are.
Want to do something about this? Do a search for reporters who've claimed that Obama has deported more illegal aliens than Bush or similar, and then tweet them asking when they'll post a correction.
DHS admits Obama is deporting fewer illegal aliens than George W. Bush | 24Ahead

That egg all over your face?
Don't wipe it off......it's a real improvement!!!!
LOL

It's adorable how you think you've won an argument with a non-sequitur.

Moron, where does anything you've posted on this speak to the criminal illegal aliens? You know, the ones about which I spoke?

Hell, I couldn't have been clearer... More criminal illegal aliens have been deported under Obama than any other president. And by criminal, that does not speak towards their immigration status.

That's what I said, along with a chart from ICE figures.

You keep repeating non-sequiturs which do not refute that and then idiotically declaring yourself the wiener each time.

Here, I'll even make it easy for ya. I'll give you an easy out to wave your white flag....

You're a dumbfucking imbecile.

Now you can whine about vulgarities. :lol:

This is sooo much fun....

Now..watch this:

You wrote: Hell, I couldn't have been clearer... More criminal illegal aliens....

Get this, ugly....

EVERY ILLEGAL ALIEN IS A CRIMINAL!!!!!!

Wadda you imagine (I almost said 'think') 'illegal' means??????

Gads....what a moron.
You've already been schooled on this. It's no ones else's fault you can't learn. They are broken into two categories in the chart I posted -- criminal versus non-criminal not considering immigration status. No president as deported more criminal undocumented aliens than Obama.

Too bad reality sucks for you; but no one else is subject to your hallucinations.

EVERY ILLEGAL ALIEN IS A CRIMINAL!!!!!!

Bush deported more.....the Obamunists simply lied and claimed 'turned back at the border' is the same as 'deportation.'

But....every Democrat acolyte is ready to believe lies....and swear that they're true.
I can't help that my post sailed clear over your pointy head. You'll just have to live with your G-d-given limitations.

Obama says [illegals], "who can't legally vote."

l.gif

Let's finish meaning of that sentence... "who can't legally vote, but vote anyways, we wont go after them, in fact, we encourage them to vote... because, when you vote, you are citizen yourself".

Don't tell me you didn't get it.
LOLOL

Too bad for you his sentence ended with "who can't legally vote," and not with, "but vote anyways."

Here's what he said to illegal aliens:
"When you vote you are a citizen yourself"
If reality and truth was on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that.

When he said that, it wasn't to illegal aliens, it was to a U.S. citizen who asked if she needs to fear for her family being deported if she votes. It's no one else's fault that Fox News dumbed you down so low, you can't even discern "I" from "they."

For punishment, he should be forced to look at your face every day!
OK...wait...that may be 'cruel and unusual punishment.'

Proving you're a demented liar couldn't be easier -- since you claim to know what I look like, prove you've ever seen my face or tacitly admit you're lying again...?

Not that I actually expect you to answer that either. You have a history of running away from questions which expose your rightardedness.
thumbsup.gif

If it's nothing why is CHIC here denying that she won it? It's the highest popular vote margin in American history. Trump didn't win the popular vote. He is in denial about that too.

Let me draw it for you... you heard of basketball game, yeah?

You can out rebound the other team, have more steals and blocks, you can out play them or out flop them, but at the end, if you score less points, you lost. In game of basketball, you may think you have a better team, but it's points you score that gets you a win.

Newsflash, in US presidential election, it's electoral votes that counts. Popular vote is as important as bishop in black jack. Got it? I mean, really... got it?
He didn't deny Trump won the election. What the fuck is wrong with your reading comprehension?

Speaking of comprehension, why does popular vote matter to you, so you lefties have to repeat it in every post? Because you lefties lost electoral vote that actually counts? My reply is to that, nothing else. But sorry, you're so educated that you can't comprehend it.
For one thing, it matters because Trump lied and falsely claimed he won the popular vote.

He did.
If he did, you could have proved it. Instead, all you could prove is that you're gullible and desperate enough to fall for an online poll where respondents were caught lying about their immigration status.

Poor, unhinged, PoliticalHack can't post without lying.

She asks if UNDOCUMENTED aliens can vote...will they be caught and deported....
No, she did not ask that. Stop lying. What she actually asked was...
"so if I vote, will immigration know where I live?"

Obama says 'no way'....you're a citizen if if you're illegal!!!!
No, he did not answer that. Stop lying. What he actually said was...
"Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself..."
... and Gina Rodriguez, who asked the question about if she herself votes, is a citizen.

If truth and reality was on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that.
thumbsup.gif

Nope, she didn't lie about anything. If you didn't notice, we both posted the original video from people who actually interviewed Barry. No edits, just plain Barry's call to to illegals to commit voter fraud.
And in that video, Obama says illegals can't legally vote and twice promotes the website, iwillvote.com, which indicates voters must be U.S. citizens.

Rightards frame that interview as him encouraging illegals to vote. :cuckoo:

Now show me where in that video Obama says, "you're a citizen if if you're illegal!!!!"

"Now show me where in that video Obama says, "you're a citizen if if you're illegal!!!!""

@3:25 she actually says "Many of the millennials, dreamers, UNDOCUMENTED citizens....and I call them citizens because they contribute to the country....are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family and deport us? ..."
Without missing a beat, Obama the liar resonds "not true. "(@3:38)
Hey....any 'cutting of the video'????
No?

Contiunuing @ 3:42, Obama lies: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"
No?

Thanks! You expose your own lies. Nowhere in that video does Obama say, "you're a citizen if if you're illegal!!!!"

Thanks for playing.
thumbsup.gif

He's telling a U.S. citizen as a U.S. citizen, she has nothing to fear about being investigated if she votes.

Your argument makes absolutely NO DAMN SENSE:

Legal American citizens who are registered voters already KNOW they have nothing to fear from exercising their legal right to vote, so why the f* would they need Barry to reassure them that no one was going to punish them for exercising that right?

When asked ... It is obviously clear to everyone - even Liberals in denial - that Barry was re-assuring illegals there would be no repercussions if they were caught illegally voting.

The fact is that Barry has violated the Constitution and the Rule of law, protected illegals from the law, protected human traffickers, engaged in Human Trafficking, has been found in Contempt for refusing court orders, and more to support, supply, defend, and protect illegals - criminals.

The whole reason liberals have supported bringing in millions of illegals and then addicting them to government handouts is the same reason LBJ created economic slavery for blacks after civil rights passed - to get their votes. In regards to illegals, libs don't care if those votes are legal or not!

(LBJ: "These uppity negroes have something they have never had before - power behind their movement. We have to give them something but not enough to make a difference. I will have these ni@@ers voting 'Democrat' for the next 200 years!")

Ame®icano, post: 16119590
Newsflash, in US presidential election, it's electoral votes that counts.

News flash you are making an argument against which I fully understand and
agree. What's the point.

Is it out of your ignorance or knowing full well that starting with Fox News this entire idea that Obama encouraged illegals to vote is a fake news story? The discussion is not about - its the electoral vote counting, it's about all the fake news and lies and Comey and Putin that won the electoral count for Trump although he lost the popular vote by more than any other president in history. A majority did not believe all the lies about Clinton and Obama.

Can you raise an argument about any of that? Or would that require too much fact checking and thinking?

Do you think Stuart Varney should fake edit what Obama said to make it sound as if he said something controversial that he never in a million years would of said. And Varney's fake news editing became a huge issue just before the election and tied Obama to Clinton on immigration.

There was no 'edit' at all.

Check it yourself:

@3:25 she actually says "Many of the millennials, dreamers, UNDOCUMENTED citizens....and I call them citizens because they contribute to the country....are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family and deport us? ..."
Without missing a beat, Obama the liar resonds "not true. "(@3:38)
No?

Contiunuing @ 3:42, Obama lies: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"
No?

If there was no edit, the Cavuto video you posted would have had Obama telling illegals they can't vote like the full unedited video contains.

You're pathological. You know that, right?

Legal American citizens who are registered voters already KNOW they have nothing to fear from exercising their legal right to vote, so why the f* would they need Barry to reassure them that no one was going to punish them for exercising that right?

When asked ... It is obviously clear to everyone - even Liberals in denial - that Barry was re-assuring illegals there would be no repercussions if they were caught illegally voting.

The fact is that Barry has violated the Constitution and the Rule of law, protected illegals from the law, protected human traffickers, engaged in Human Trafficking, has been found in Contempt for refusing court orders, and more to support, supply, defend, and protect illegals - criminals.

The whole reason liberals have supported bringing in millions of illegals and then addicting them to government handouts is the same reason LBJ created economic slavery for blacks after civil rights passed - to get their votes. In regards to illegals, libs don't care if those votes are legal or not!

(LBJ: "These uppity negroes have something they have never had before - power behind their movement. We have to give them something but not enough to make a difference. I will have these ni@@ers voting 'Democrat' for the next 200 years!")
Moron, you don't speak for everyone. Not everyone knows that and some citizens with undocumented family/friends do fear that. What makes no sense is to think Obama is encouraging illegals to vote when he's telling them they can't vote and promoting a website which states voters must be a U.S. citizen.

So I'll ask you the question PoliticalHack doesn't possess the courage to answer...

Obama said, "what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote."

... how is telling illegals they can't vote encouraging them to vote?

Ugly's lies are the best the Left can do to hold on to some sort of self-respect.

One would think that their hands must be getting really, really tired of holding on by the fingernails.

We won't let them forget how they lost every metric....even with the lying President telling illegal aliens to go and vote.

See if someone can explain to your what 'undocumented' means....any third grader will do.

Soooo....when are you gonna shorten your avi to simply "FOOL"???
Gina Rodriguez is not an undocumented alien. She's a U.S. citizen who asked the president, "if I vote..."

Stop lying, ugly.

She was setting up the interview so Obama could tell illegal aliens to get out and vote Democrat.
To which Obama said, illegals can't vote.

And they did....millions of 'em.
Nothing you've posted proves that.

Over 4 million more Hillary votes in Cali than for Trump.
Guess who they were?

The LATimes:
"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two
Your dementia persists. I already showed you that undocumented folks in California can't get a voter's registration card with a driver's license.

"To which Obama said, illegals can't vote."

No he didn't, Ugly.

He said the very opposite.

In the video that I provided, Neil Cavuoto is amazed that the President of the United States encourages such illegality:
CAVUTO: I cant believe I heard what I heard. It’s very clear the question is about illegals who may vote and afraid they might be reported to border security. You’re illegal, you cannot vote. And the President of the United States is saying ‘don’t worry no one will be spying on you or catching you.’

Whether you’re for the President or against the President… whether you’re pro immigration reform or anti-immigration reform, you’re ignoring the fact you’ve been questioned about illegal voting which you cant do. Why? because you’re not a citizen of this country.

This is the uncut 30 second segment clearly meant to encourage illegality.

That's because Obama is as corrupt as you are ugly.

Get it?

How unfortunate for you, you can't lie your way out of this. Despite your lie that Obama did not say illegals can't vote, his actual words prove you're lying...

"People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard."

Since you highlighted it, I can't help but notice the word, "legally". Aren't the people we're talking about already here illegally? So it would seem that the president is saying, with a wink and a nod, "You can't vote LEGALLY, but nothing will happen to you if you vote illegally".

See, the president had an opportunity to make it clear that illegal aliens are NOT supposed to vote in our elections, that we have laws against them doing so, and that we will prosecute any who do. He did not make that clear, however, instead saying precisely zero about taking action against illegal votes from illegal voters. When questioned (by someone who should know better) about what might happen to her if she voted, he could have (and in my mind should have), made it clear that citizens have nothing to fear when they vote but non-citizens do.

Gina Rodriguez is not an undocumented alien. She's a U.S. citizen who asked the president, "if I vote..."

Stop lying, ugly.

She was setting up the interview so Obama could tell illegal aliens to get out and vote Democrat.

Guess who they were?

The LATimes:
"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two
Your dementia persists. I already showed you that undocumented folks in California can't get a voter's registration card with a driver's license.

No he didn't, Ugly.

In the video that I provided, Neil Cavuoto is amazed that the President of the United States encourages such illegality:
CAVUTO: I cant believe I heard what I heard. It’s very clear the question is about illegals who may vote and afraid they might be reported to border security. You’re illegal, you cannot vote. And the President of the United States is saying ‘don’t worry no one will be spying on you or catching you.’

Whether you’re for the President or against the President… whether you’re pro immigration reform or anti-immigration reform, you’re ignoring the fact you’ve been questioned about illegal voting which you cant do. Why? because you’re not a citizen of this country.

Get it?

How unfortunate for you, you can't lie your way out of this. Despite your lie that Obama did not say illegals can't vote, his actual words prove you're lying...

"People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard."

Since you highlighted it, I can't help but notice the word, "legally". Aren't the people we're talking about already here illegally? So it would seem that the president is saying, with a wink and a nod, "You can't vote LEGALLY, but nothing will happen to you if you vote illegally".

See, the president had an opportunity to make it clear that illegal aliens are NOT supposed to vote in our elections, that we have laws against them doing so, and that we will prosecute any who do. He did not make that clear, however, instead saying precisely zero about taking action against illegal votes from illegal voters. When questioned (by someone who should know better) about what might happen to her if she voted, he could have (and in my mind should have), made it clear that citizens have nothing to fear when they vote but non-citizens do.

If you saw a wink and a nod, you're imagining it. Not only is Obama reaching out to Latino citizens to vote because they're the voice for undocumented family/friends who have no such voice, he twice promoted a website which states voters must be U.S. citizens.

That's some encouragement, huh?

Stop lying, ugly.

Guess who they were?

The LATimes:

No he didn't, Ugly.

Get it?

If you saw a wink and a nod, you're imagining it. Not only is Obama reaching out to Latino citizens to vote because they're the voice for undocumented family/friends who have no such voice, he twice promoted a website which states voters must be U.S. citizens.

"If you saw a wink and a nod, blah blah blah...."

He really made you nervous, huh?

I love it!

No he didn't, Ugly.

Get it?

I love it!

Your delusions are funny, PoliticalHack

And by the way, I was right again -- you refuse to answer another question (even though not answering it answered it for you)...

since you claim to know what I look like, prove you've ever seen my face or tacitly admit you're lying again...?

Stop lying, ugly.

Guess who they were?

The LATimes:

No he didn't, Ugly.

Get it?

Please look at what you are really saying. He is literally saying that illegal aliens should have a voice in our presidential election. I do not think they should have such. Indeed, why should they?

Obama was doing nothing to discourage illegal voting. The "undocumented" aka illegal aliens, are already breaking the law simply by being here. Now he expects them to respect election law when they're already violating immigration law with impunity and he wants them to have a voice in our election? That is not a logical conclusion to draw.

No he didn't, Ugly.

Get it?

Please look at what you are really saying. He is literally saying that illegal aliens should have a voice in our presidential election. I do not think they should have such. Indeed, why should they?

Obama was doing nothing to discourage illegal voting. The "undocumented" aka illegal aliens, are already breaking the law simply by being here. Now he expects them to respect election law when they're already violating immigration law with impunity and he wants them to have a voice in our election? That is not a logical conclusion to draw.

"Please look at what you are really saying."

Not possible...

.....that's our pal Ugly in the middle.

hqdefault.jpg

Moron, you don't speak for everyone. Not everyone knows that and some citizens with undocumented family/friends do fear that. What makes no sense is to think Obama is encouraging illegals to vote when he's telling them they can't vote and promoting a website which states voters must be a U.S. citizen.

So I'll ask you the question PoliticalHack doesn't possess the courage to answer...

Obama said, "what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote."

... how is telling illegals they can't vote encouraging them to vote?
It seems that a lot of cherry picking is going on here

No he didn't, Ugly.

Get it?

He is not saying they should have a voice by voting, and that is the salient point here.

And yes, he was discouraging illegals from voting. I can only drag you to the trough, I can't make you drink.

Telling illegal aliens they can't legally vote is discouraging them from voting.

Directing them to a website which tells them they can't vote is discouraging them from voting.

If you want to be as dishonest as PoliticalHack, you can ignore that too, but in that interview, he does not encourage illegal aliens to vote.

No he didn't, Ugly.

Get it?

I love it!

And by the way, I was right again -- you refuse to answer another question (even though not answering it answered it for you)...

since you claim to know what I look like, prove you've ever seen my face or tacitly admit you're lying again...?

C'mon Ugly.....admit it .

Your posts prove ugly on the inside....

Karma must have taken care of the outside.

You're so ugly, even the tide wouldn't take you out.
True?

No he didn't, Ugly.

Get it?

Not possible...

hqdefault.jpg

How ironic that you're the one posting the edited video where you can't hear Obama say illegals can't vote.

You're the one closing your eyes by posting the edited video which cuts out the advertisment for "iwillvote.com," the website which states voters must be U.S. citizens to vote.

You're the one who won't speak up and answer the question...

18th time... Obama said, [illegals], "who can't legally vote." How does telling illegals they can't vote, encourage them to vote?

You snagged yourself with that projection.

:mm::mm::mm:

I love it!

C'mon Ugly.....admit it .

Your posts prove ugly on the inside....

Karma must have taken care of the outside.

You're so ugly, even the tide wouldn't take you out.
True?
If you're judging by the inside, no one is uglier than you as you can't stop lying. So what we really have here then is mre projection again.

Not possible...

hqdefault.jpg
How ironic that you're the one posting the edited video where you can't hear Obama say illegals can't vote.

You're the one closing your eyes by posting the edited video which cuts out the advertisment for "iwillvote.com," the website which states voters must be U.S. citizens to vote.

You're the one who won't speak up and answer the question...

18th time... Obama said, [illegals], "who can't legally vote." How does telling illegals they can't vote, encourage them to vote?

You snagged yourself with that projection.

:mm::mm::mm:

"...you're the one posting the edited video..."

Really?

Let's see if I can catch you in a lie again:

My original video:

Your 'original video'

The pertinent part: from 3:25 to 3:50......

IDENTICAL TO MY VID!!!!

Forum List

Back