Say Again...Who Won The Popular Vote??

Obama says [illegals], "who can't legally vote."

l.gif

Let's finish meaning of that sentence... "who can't legally vote, but vote anyways, we wont go after them, in fact, we encourage them to vote... because, when you vote, you are citizen yourself".

Don't tell me you didn't get it.
LOLOL

Too bad for you his sentence ended with "who can't legally vote," and not with, "but vote anyways."

Reeee, Hillary won popular vote. Reeee..., we happy.

In other words, she won nothing

If it's nothing why is CHIC here denying that she won it? It's the highest popular vote margin in American history. Trump didn't win the popular vote. He is in denial about that too.

Let me draw it for you... you heard of basketball game, yeah?

You can out rebound the other team, have more steals and blocks, you can out play them or out flop them, but at the end, if you score less points, you lost. In game of basketball, you may think you have a better team, but it's points you score that gets you a win.

Newsflash, in US presidential election, it's electoral votes that counts. Popular vote is as important as bishop in black jack. Got it? I mean, really... got it?
He didn't deny Trump won the election. What the fuck is wrong with your reading comprehension?

Poor, unhinged, PoliticalHack can't post without lying.

She asks if UNDOCUMENTED aliens can vote...will they be caught and deported....
No, she did not ask that. Stop lying. What she actually asked was...
"so if I vote, will immigration know where I live?"
And of course, Gina Rodriguez is a U.S. citizen.

Obama says 'no way'....you're a citizen if if you're illegal!!!!
No, he did not answer that. Stop lying. What he actually said was...
"Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself..."
... and Gina Rodriguez, who asked the question about if she herself votes, is a citizen.

If truth and reality was on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that.
thumbsup.gif

If it's nothing why is CHIC here denying that she won it? It's the highest popular vote margin in American history. Trump didn't win the popular vote. He is in denial about that too.

You can out rebound the other team, have more steals and blocks, you can out play them or out flop them, but at the end, if you score less points, you lost. In game of basketball, you may think you have a better team, but it's points you score that gets you a win.

Newsflash, in US presidential election, it's electoral votes that counts. Popular vote is as important as bishop in black jack. Got it? I mean, really... got it?
He didn't deny Trump won the election. What the fuck is wrong with your reading comprehension?

Speaking of comprehension, why does popular vote matter to you, so you lefties have to repeat it in every post? Because you lefties lost electoral vote that actually counts? My reply is to that, nothing else. But sorry, you're so educated that you can't comprehend it.

"...a deceptively purposely edit of Obama's interview..."

"Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself..."
... and Gina Rodriguez, who asked the question about if she herself votes, is a citizen.

thumbsup.gif

Nope, she didn't lie about anything. If you didn't notice, we both posted the original video from people who actually interviewed Barry. No edits, just plain Barry's call to to illegals to commit voter fraud.

Speaking of comprehension, why does popular vote matter to you, so you lefties have to repeat it in every post? Because you lefties lost electoral vote that actually counts? My reply is to that, nothing else. But sorry, you're so educated that you can't comprehend it.
For one thing, it matters because Trump lied and falsely claimed he won the popular vote.

thumbsup.gif

Nope, she didn't lie about anything. If you didn't notice, we both posted the original video from people who actually interviewed Barry. No edits, just plain Barry's call to to illegals to commit voter fraud.
And in that video, Obama says illegals can't legally vote and twice promotes the website, iwillvote.com, which indicates voters must be U.S. citizens.

Rightards frame that interview as him encouraging illegals to vote. :cuckoo:

Now show me where in that video Obama says, "you're a citizen if if you're illegal!!!!"

Last edited:

thumbsup.gif

And in that video, Obama says illegals can't legally vote and twice promotes the website, iwillvote.com, which indicates voters must be U.S. citizens.

Now show me where in that video Obama says, "you're a citizen if if you're illegal!!!!"
60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027.jpg

Ame®icano, post: 16119590
Newsflash, in US presidential election, it's electoral votes that counts.

News flash you are making an argument against which I fully understand and
agree. What's the point.

Is it out of your ignorance or knowing full well that starting with Fox News this entire idea that Obama encouraged illegals to vote is a fake news story? The discussion is not about - its the electoral vote counting, it's about all the fake news and lies and Comey and Putin that won the electoral count for Trump although he lost the popular vote by more than any other president in history. A majority did not believe all the lies about Clinton and Obama.

Can you raise an argument about any of that? Or would that require too much fact checking and thinking?

Do you think Stuart Varney should fake edit what Obama said to make it sound as if he said something controversial that he never in a million years would of said. And Varney's fake news editing became a huge issue just before the election and tied Obama to Clinton on immigration.

obama (lower case intended) didn't need to encourage the illegals to vote, they were happy to do it on their own. How else could hillary won the pv?

How's that 'Popular Vote Win' thing going for you snowflakes?

Pretty much like your plan to turn enough electors against Trump so Hillary could be named President...only to have more Pro-Hillary electors turn than Pro-Trump electors?

:lmao:

See if someone can explain to your what 'undocumented' means....any third grader will do.

I know exactly what undocumented means. How's come you don't?

Undocumented means they are not legally living in the US which means that they can't legally vote. And that is how exactly Obama answered the question from a legal US citizen.

You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard."

Cavuto's ignorant translation is more shameful than your believing what he said. He is supposed to be educated and therefore should have a solid grasp of the English language.

Stop lying, FOOL.
He said this:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for.
Did Obama Encourage Illegal Immigrants to Vote? No, But YES.

In simple English, 'cause I know you're a fool.....
She sets up the scenario of illegals wanting to vote, but fear the consequences.

Obama says....'don't worry...no one will investigate!

l.gif

"Obama says [illegals], "who can't legally vote."

...."should anyway....and we'll make sure no one investigates."

Yup....that was his message.

From the LA Times.....

"...the portrait of a steadily increasing number of deportations rests on statistics that conceal almost as much as they disclose. A closer examination shows that immigrants living illegally in most of the continental U.S. are less likely to be deported today than before Obama came to office, according to immigration data.

Expulsions of people who are settled and working in the United States have fallen steadily since his first year in office, and are down more than 40% since 2009.

On the other side of the ledger, the number of people deported at or near the border has gone up — primarily as a result of changing who gets counted in the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency's deportation statistics."
High deportation figures are misleading

"Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson acknowledged Tuesday that his department’s deportation numbers are now mostly made up of illegal immigrants caught at the border, not just those from the interior, which means they can’t be compared one-to-one with deportations under President Bush or other prior administrations."
Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
Repeating your non-sequitur doesn't make you any less delusional the second time around.

giphy.gif

Really?

Need more?

"DHS admits Obama is deporting fewer illegal aliens than George W. Bush

So much for the "Deporter in Chief". Pro-illegal immigration activists and incurious members of the establishment media have tried to claim that Barack Obama has deported more illegal aliens than George W Bush.

That's despite the fact that back on September 28, 2011 Obama admitted this [1]:
"...the statistics are actually a little deceptive because what we’ve been doing is with the stronger border enforcement
we’ve been apprehending folks at the borders and sending them back. That is counted as a deportation even though they may have only been held for a day, or 48 hours sent back. That’s counted as a deportation."

Yesterday, Department of Homeland Security secretary Jeh Johnson confirmed how deceptive the statistics are [2]:
Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson acknowledged Tuesday that his department’s deportation numbers are now mostly made up of illegal immigrants caught at the border, not just those from the interior, which means they can’t be compared one-to-one with deportations under President Bush or other prior administrations.

The administration has argued it is tougher on illegal immigration than previous presidents, and immigrant-rights groups have excoriated President Obama, calling him the “deporter-in-chief” for having kicked out nearly 2 million immigrants during his five-year tenure.

But Republican critics have argued those deportation numbers are artificially inflated because more than half of those being deported were new arrivals, caught at the border by the U.S. Border Patrol. Previous administrations primarily counted only those caught in the interior of the U.S. by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

“Under the Obama administration, more than half of those removals that were attributed to ICE are actually a result of Border Patrol arrests that wouldn’t have been counted in prior administrations,” said Rep. John Culberson, Texas Republican.
“Correct,” Mr. Johnson confirmed.
That would mean that in a one-to-one comparison with the final years of the Bush administration, deportations of those same people under Mr. Obama had actually fallen, according to immigration analysts who have studied the data.

That's one less deceptive talking point illegal immigration supporters can use, and it also helps highlight yet again just how incurious many supposed reporters are.
Want to do something about this? Do a search for reporters who've claimed that Obama has deported more illegal aliens than Bush or similar, and then tweet them asking when they'll post a correction.
DHS admits Obama is deporting fewer illegal aliens than George W. Bush | 24Ahead

That egg all over your face?
Don't wipe it off......it's a real improvement!!!!
LOL

It's adorable how you think you've won an argument with a non-sequitur.

Moron, where does anything you've posted on this speak to the criminal illegal aliens? You know, the ones about which I spoke?

Hell, I couldn't have been clearer... More criminal illegal aliens have been deported under Obama than any other president. And by criminal, that does not speak towards their immigration status.

That's what I said, along with a chart from ICE figures.

You keep repeating non-sequiturs which do not refute that and then idiotically declaring yourself the wiener each time.

Here, I'll even make it easy for ya. I'll give you an easy out to wave your white flag....

You're a dumbfucking imbecile.

Now you can whine about vulgarities. :lol:

This is sooo much fun....

Now..watch this:

You wrote: Hell, I couldn't have been clearer... More criminal illegal aliens....

Get this, ugly....

EVERY ILLEGAL ALIEN IS A CRIMINAL!!!!!!

Wadda you imagine (I almost said 'think') 'illegal' means??????

Gads....what a moron.
You've already been schooled on this. It's no ones else's fault you can't learn. They are broken into two categories in the chart I posted -- criminal versus non-criminal not considering immigration status. No president as deported more criminal undocumented aliens than Obama.

Too bad reality sucks for you; but no one else is subject to your hallucinations.

EVERY ILLEGAL ALIEN IS A CRIMINAL!!!!!!

Bush deported more.....the Obamunists simply lied and claimed 'turned back at the border' is the same as 'deportation.'

But....every Democrat acolyte is ready to believe lies....and swear that they're true.

Last edited:

l.gif

Let's finish meaning of that sentence... "who can't legally vote, but vote anyways, we wont go after them, in fact, we encourage them to vote... because, when you vote, you are citizen yourself".

Don't tell me you didn't get it.
LOLOL

Too bad for you his sentence ended with "who can't legally vote," and not with, "but vote anyways."

Here's what he said to illegal aliens:
"When you vote you are a citizen yourself"

For punishment, he should be forced to look at your face every day!
OK...wait...that may be 'cruel and unusual punishment.'

For one thing, it matters because Trump lied and falsely claimed he won the popular vote.

He did.

thumbsup.gif

"Now show me where in that video Obama says, "you're a citizen if if you're illegal!!!!""

@3:25 she actually says "Many of the millennials, dreamers, UNDOCUMENTED citizens....and I call them citizens because they contribute to the country....are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family and deport us? ..."
Without missing a beat, Obama the liar resonds "not true. "(@3:38)
Hey....any 'cutting of the video'????
No?

Contiunuing @ 3:42, Obama lies: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"
No?

Ame®icano, post: 16119590
Newsflash, in US presidential election, it's electoral votes that counts.

News flash you are making an argument against which I fully understand and
agree. What's the point.

Is it out of your ignorance or knowing full well that starting with Fox News this entire idea that Obama encouraged illegals to vote is a fake news story? The discussion is not about - its the electoral vote counting, it's about all the fake news and lies and Comey and Putin that won the electoral count for Trump although he lost the popular vote by more than any other president in history. A majority did not believe all the lies about Clinton and Obama.

Can you raise an argument about any of that? Or would that require too much fact checking and thinking?

Do you think Stuart Varney should fake edit what Obama said to make it sound as if he said something controversial that he never in a million years would of said. And Varney's fake news editing became a huge issue just before the election and tied Obama to Clinton on immigration.

There was no 'edit' at all.

Check it yourself:

@3:25 she actually says "Many of the millennials, dreamers, UNDOCUMENTED citizens....and I call them citizens because they contribute to the country....are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family and deport us? ..."
Without missing a beat, Obama the liar resonds "not true. "(@3:38)
No?

Contiunuing @ 3:42, Obama lies: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"
No?

obama (lower case intended) didn't need to encourage the illegals to vote, they were happy to do it on their own. How else could hillary won the pv?

Exactly correct.

After all....well over a million voted in 2008 without Obama's imprimatur:

"Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama."
http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...tizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf

Soooo.....if 6.4% voted.....that would be about 1.3 million votes.

....if 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted last time

....and now
a. their icon, Obama, told them to vote and not be concerned that there would be any penalty (as per the video)

and...

b. the central issue in Trump's campaign was throwing them out of the nation that they invaded....

....ya' think maybe 13.2%....or 17.6%.....or more of 'em voted??????

You betcha'!!!!!!!

There's your 3 million votes!!!! Illegal aliens....the Democrat constituency.
QED....3 million or more voted.
Hillary lost the popular vote.

Barry declaring Illegals would not be punished if they voted was just another example of how the self-proclaimed dictator chose which laws he would support and enforce and which he would not his entire time in office.

Barry declaring Illegals would not be punished if they voted was just another example of how the self-proclaimed dictator chose which laws he would support and enforce and which he would not his entire time in office.

Remember this....Obama running against Bush's Signing Statements?

1. “Don't you miss the good old days of Bush's "unitary executive" presidency? The left got its panties in a twist every time Bush signed a bill and issued a signing statement listing his objections. They tried to outdo each other in outrage when talking about "dictatorship" and the like whenever these signing statements were published.

Sometimes it was even front page news in the New York Times and Washington Post. "Balance of Power!" "Unitary executive!" "Bush is Hitler - or Worse!"
Blog: Obama signing statement on war funding bill: Left is curiously silent

2. Of course, Obama supporters knew that their candidate was different:

He states that he will not use signing statements because “I taught Constitutional Law…”

3. Sworn in on January 20th, he waited until March 11th to issue his first Signing Statement.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/the_press_office/Statement-from-the-President-on-the-signing-of-HR-1105/

He was a lying low-life from the start....just like his two supporters in this thread.

Forum List

Back