Say Again...Who Won The Popular Vote??

`
"... under which president were more criminal illegals deported?"

Under Bush.

The Obama administration changed the definition of 'deportations' to include those turned back at the border.
They do that to influence the asinine....like you.

From the LA Times.....

"...the portrait of a steadily increasing number of deportations rests on statistics that conceal almost as much as they disclose. A closer examination shows that immigrants living illegally in most of the continental U.S. are less likely to be deported today than before Obama came to office, according to immigration data.

Expulsions of people who are settled and working in the United States have fallen steadily since his first year in office, and are down more than 40% since 2009.

On the other side of the ledger, the number of people deported at or near the border has gone up — primarily as a result of changing who gets counted in the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency's deportation statistics."
High deportation figures are misleading

"Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson acknowledged Tuesday that his department’s deportation numbers are now mostly made up of illegal immigrants caught at the border, not just those from the interior, which means they can’t be compared one-to-one with deportations under President Bush or other prior administrations."
Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says

I ripped you a new one again, huh?
The ones turned back at the border were not categorized as criminals by ICE in the chart I presented.

What a pity your reading comprehension is so non-existent.

From the LA Times.....

"...the portrait of a steadily increasing number of deportations rests on statistics that conceal almost as much as they disclose. A closer examination shows that immigrants living illegally in most of the continental U.S. are less likely to be deported today than before Obama came to office, according to immigration data.

Expulsions of people who are settled and working in the United States have fallen steadily since his first year in office, and are down more than 40% since 2009.

On the other side of the ledger, the number of people deported at or near the border has gone up — primarily as a result of changing who gets counted in the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency's deportation statistics."

"Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson acknowledged Tuesday that his department’s deportation numbers are now mostly made up of illegal immigrants caught at the border, not just those from the interior, which means they can’t be compared one-to-one with deportations under President Bush or other prior administrations."
Repeating your non-sequitur doesn't make you any less delusional the second time around.

giphy.gif

Really?

Need more?

"DHS admits Obama is deporting fewer illegal aliens than George W. Bush

So much for the "Deporter in Chief". Pro-illegal immigration activists and incurious members of the establishment media have tried to claim that Barack Obama has deported more illegal aliens than George W Bush.

That's despite the fact that back on September 28, 2011 Obama admitted this [1]:
"...the statistics are actually a little deceptive because what we’ve been doing is with the stronger border enforcement
we’ve been apprehending folks at the borders and sending them back. That is counted as a deportation even though they may have only been held for a day, or 48 hours sent back. That’s counted as a deportation."

Yesterday, Department of Homeland Security secretary Jeh Johnson confirmed how deceptive the statistics are [2]:
Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson acknowledged Tuesday that his department’s deportation numbers are now mostly made up of illegal immigrants caught at the border, not just those from the interior, which means they can’t be compared one-to-one with deportations under President Bush or other prior administrations.

The administration has argued it is tougher on illegal immigration than previous presidents, and immigrant-rights groups have excoriated President Obama, calling him the “deporter-in-chief” for having kicked out nearly 2 million immigrants during his five-year tenure.

But Republican critics have argued those deportation numbers are artificially inflated because more than half of those being deported were new arrivals, caught at the border by the U.S. Border Patrol. Previous administrations primarily counted only those caught in the interior of the U.S. by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

“Under the Obama administration, more than half of those removals that were attributed to ICE are actually a result of Border Patrol arrests that wouldn’t have been counted in prior administrations,” said Rep. John Culberson, Texas Republican.
“Correct,” Mr. Johnson confirmed.
That would mean that in a one-to-one comparison with the final years of the Bush administration, deportations of those same people under Mr. Obama had actually fallen, according to immigration analysts who have studied the data.

That's one less deceptive talking point illegal immigration supporters can use, and it also helps highlight yet again just how incurious many supposed reporters are.
Want to do something about this? Do a search for reporters who've claimed that Obama has deported more illegal aliens than Bush or similar, and then tweet them asking when they'll post a correction.
DHS admits Obama is deporting fewer illegal aliens than George W. Bush | 24Ahead

That egg all over your face?
Don't wipe it off......it's a real improvement!!!!
LOL

It's adorable how you think you've won an argument with a non-sequitur.

Moron, where does anything you've posted on this speak to the criminal illegal aliens? You know, the ones about which I spoke?

Hell, I couldn't have been clearer... More criminal illegal aliens have been deported under Obama than any other president. And by criminal, that does not speak towards their immigration status.

That's what I said, along with a chart from ICE figures.

You keep repeating non-sequiturs which do not refute that and then idiotically declaring yourself the wiener each time.

Here, I'll even make it easy for ya. I'll give you an easy out to wave your white flag....

You're a dumbfucking imbecile.

Now you can whine about vulgarities. :lol:

This is sooo much fun....

Now..watch this:

You wrote: Hell, I couldn't have been clearer... More criminal illegal aliens....

Get this, ugly....

EVERY ILLEGAL ALIEN IS A CRIMINAL!!!!!!

Wadda you imagine (I almost said 'think') 'illegal' means??????

Gads....what a moron.

PoliticalChic, post: 16117163
Kind of an admission that you know the truth and you can't stand it.

I just now researched the facts about what Cavuto said leading to misleading the millions of idiots like you to believe a deceptively purposely edit of Obama's interview with a US citizen and it makes me sick. Cavuto is a piece of shit and has been called on it and has not responded to the criticism as far as I know.

You can't dispute the posted facts - you only make up more lame arguments like "kind of an admission" .

Ain't no kinda anything . The facts are the facts and they are not with you.

I just now researched the facts about what Cavuto said leading to misleading the millions of idiots like you to believe a deceptively purposely edit of Obama's interview with a US citizen and it makes be sick. Cavuto is a piece of shit and has been called on it and has not responded to the criticism as far as I know.

You can't dispute the posted facts - you only make up more lame arguments like "kind of an admission" .

"...a deceptively purposely edit of Obama's interview..."

Really?

Let's see if you're lying:

@3:25 she actually says "Many of the millennials, dreamers, UNDOCUMENTED citizens....and I call them citizens because they contribute to the country....are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family and deport us? ..."
Without missing a beat, Obama the liar resonds "not true. "(@3:38)
Hey....any 'cutting of the video'????
No?

Contiunuing @ 3:42, Obama lies: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"
No?

Ooooo,,,,you poor, sad, ugly thing.....look how you just proved exactly what I've said!
And I did it with your video!!!!

Continuing, @3:46 Obama says "there is not a situation where the voting rolls are somehow transferred over, and people start investigating...."
No?

30 seconds.....exactly what I've posted and your 'original video' proves!!!!!

I win again!

So....you've been lying all along, huh?
She asks if UNDOCUMENTED aliens can vote...will they be caught and deported....Obama says 'no way'....you're a citizen if if you're illegal!!!!
And not a smidgen of 'cutting' of the video!!!!!

Oh.....and the video you claimed "edited"????

Here it is....same 30 seconds:

It was Varney's clip that was fake news edited you Moron

Fox Deceptively Edits Obama Interview to Falsely Claim He Told Illegal Immigrants to Vote

FBN host Stuart Varney reported on story that he complained was getting “no media play at all, except here.” Varney played a clip of a November 4 interview with millennial Latino outlet mitú in which Obama “appears to encourage illegals to vote, and he promises no repercussions if they do.”

Cavuto is the President of FBN. He is responsible for fake news being distributed on his watch.

Last edited:

It was Varney's clip that was fake news edited you Moron

Fox Deceptively Edits Obama Interview to Falsely Claim He Told Illegal Immigrants to Vote

So now you're running from your 'deceptively edited' claim with your tail between you legs????

Excellent, FOOL!

Excellent.

Really?

@3:25 she actually says "Many of the millennials, dreamers, UNDOCUMENTED citizens....and I call them citizens because they contribute to the country....are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family and deport us? ..."
No?

No?

Ooooo,,,,you poor, sad, ugly thing.....look how you just proved exactly what I've said!

Continuing, @3:46 Obama says "there is not a situation where the voting rolls are somehow transferred over, and people start investigating...."
No?

I win again!

She asks if UNDOCUMENTED aliens can vote...will they be caught and deported....Obama says 'no way'....you're a citizen if if you're illegal!!!!

PoliticalChic, post: 16117526
o now you're running from your 'deceptively edited' claim with your tail between you legs????

No I'm not. Here is the deceptively edited FBN News Clip.

Are you denying Varney aired this on his program?

Last edited:
Sounded to me like she was saying, "if I, as a legal citizen, vote, will the feds come to my home and get my family, who are not legal?"

She also referred to illegals as "them" and "they".

The Fox guys chose to not even consider that as a possibility.

Oh well, whatever.

So, being the curious sort ( I realize that may not be allowed here ), I did a little digging.

The young lady in the interview is Gina Rodriguez, an actress who did the interview for the MITU network. She was born in Chicago in 1984. One of her sisters is an American investment banker, the other is an American doctor. Her dad Genaro is a boxing referee based in Chicago. That's quite an American family right there!

I'm guessing she was speaking hypothetically and that Obama answered hypothetically. She was not implying that she's an illegal, as Varney said.

By the way, Fox News, my digging took all of about 90 seconds.

iHeartRadio+Ultimate+Pool+Party+Presented+QGeUc2c8bp3l.jpg

Last edited:
Sounded to me like she was saying, "if I, as a legal citizen, vote, will the feds come to my home and get my family, who are not legal?"

She also referred to illegals as "them" and "they".

The Fox guys chose to not even consider that as a possibility.

Oh well, whatever.

the deceptively edited FBN News Clip.

No, on his program Varney showed the deceptively edited tape leaving out the parts where it is clear who Gina Rodreguez is and that she is a legal citizen. Then Varney lies through teeth saying Gina implied she was an illegal.

Not a whatever. This is serious fake news and unacceptable behavior for Neil Cavutos news network.

C'mon.........Aunt Hilda is walking around in the woods trying to decide whether or not to check out and Soetero splits for NeverNeverland in about 38 days.

Nobody is caring about this popular vote stuff anymore.............:bye1:

Reeee, Hillary won popular vote. Reeee..., we happy.

In other words, she won nothing

If it's nothing why is CHIC here denying that she won it? It's the highest popular vote margin in American history. Trump didn't win the popular vote. He is in denial about that too.

See if someone can explain to your what 'undocumented' means....any third grader will do.

I know exactly what undocumented means. How's come you don't?

Undocumented means they are not legally living in the US which means that they can't legally vote. And that is how exactly Obama answered the question from a legal US citizen.

You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard."

Cavuto's ignorant translation is more shameful than your believing what he said. He is supposed to be educated and therefore should have a solid grasp of the English language.

Stop lying, FOOL.
He said this:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for.
Did Obama Encourage Illegal Immigrants to Vote? No, But YES.

In simple English, 'cause I know you're a fool.....
She sets up the scenario of illegals wanting to vote, but fear the consequences.

Obama says....'don't worry...no one will investigate!
Obama says [illegals], "who can't legally vote."

l.gif

The ones turned back at the border were not categorized as criminals by ICE in the chart I presented.

What a pity your reading comprehension is so non-existent.

From the LA Times.....

Repeating your non-sequitur doesn't make you any less delusional the second time around.

giphy.gif

Really?

Need more?

"DHS admits Obama is deporting fewer illegal aliens than George W. Bush

So much for the "Deporter in Chief". Pro-illegal immigration activists and incurious members of the establishment media have tried to claim that Barack Obama has deported more illegal aliens than George W Bush.

That's despite the fact that back on September 28, 2011 Obama admitted this [1]:
"...the statistics are actually a little deceptive because what we’ve been doing is with the stronger border enforcement
we’ve been apprehending folks at the borders and sending them back. That is counted as a deportation even though they may have only been held for a day, or 48 hours sent back. That’s counted as a deportation."

Yesterday, Department of Homeland Security secretary Jeh Johnson confirmed how deceptive the statistics are [2]:
Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson acknowledged Tuesday that his department’s deportation numbers are now mostly made up of illegal immigrants caught at the border, not just those from the interior, which means they can’t be compared one-to-one with deportations under President Bush or other prior administrations.

The administration has argued it is tougher on illegal immigration than previous presidents, and immigrant-rights groups have excoriated President Obama, calling him the “deporter-in-chief” for having kicked out nearly 2 million immigrants during his five-year tenure.

But Republican critics have argued those deportation numbers are artificially inflated because more than half of those being deported were new arrivals, caught at the border by the U.S. Border Patrol. Previous administrations primarily counted only those caught in the interior of the U.S. by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

“Under the Obama administration, more than half of those removals that were attributed to ICE are actually a result of Border Patrol arrests that wouldn’t have been counted in prior administrations,” said Rep. John Culberson, Texas Republican.
“Correct,” Mr. Johnson confirmed.
That would mean that in a one-to-one comparison with the final years of the Bush administration, deportations of those same people under Mr. Obama had actually fallen, according to immigration analysts who have studied the data.

That's one less deceptive talking point illegal immigration supporters can use, and it also helps highlight yet again just how incurious many supposed reporters are.
Want to do something about this? Do a search for reporters who've claimed that Obama has deported more illegal aliens than Bush or similar, and then tweet them asking when they'll post a correction.
DHS admits Obama is deporting fewer illegal aliens than George W. Bush | 24Ahead

That egg all over your face?
Don't wipe it off......it's a real improvement!!!!
LOL

It's adorable how you think you've won an argument with a non-sequitur.

Moron, where does anything you've posted on this speak to the criminal illegal aliens? You know, the ones about which I spoke?

Hell, I couldn't have been clearer... More criminal illegal aliens have been deported under Obama than any other president. And by criminal, that does not speak towards their immigration status.

That's what I said, along with a chart from ICE figures.

You keep repeating non-sequiturs which do not refute that and then idiotically declaring yourself the wiener each time.

Here, I'll even make it easy for ya. I'll give you an easy out to wave your white flag....

You're a dumbfucking imbecile.

Now you can whine about vulgarities. :lol:

This is sooo much fun....

Now..watch this:

You wrote: Hell, I couldn't have been clearer... More criminal illegal aliens....

Get this, ugly....

EVERY ILLEGAL ALIEN IS A CRIMINAL!!!!!!

Wadda you imagine (I almost said 'think') 'illegal' means??????

Gads....what a moron.
You've already been schooled on this. It's no ones else's fault you can't learn. They are broken into two categories in the chart I posted -- criminal versus non-criminal not considering immigration status. No president as deported more criminal undocumented aliens than Obama.

Too bad reality sucks for you; but no one else is subject to your hallucinations.

I just now researched the facts about what Cavuto said leading to misleading the millions of idiots like you to believe a deceptively purposely edit of Obama's interview with a US citizen and it makes be sick. Cavuto is a piece of shit and has been called on it and has not responded to the criticism as far as I know.

Really?

No?

No?

No?

I win again!

And the part your Cavuto video cuts out is right before Obama says, Obama says [illegals], "who can't legally vote."

It also cuts out the part where Obama says...
"If people want to know how to vote, then you can go to iwillvote dot com."
And what is found on iwillvote.com?

Voting requirements
  • Be registered to vote in California. Check if you’re registered to vote.
  • Be a US citizen
  • Be a resident of California
  • Be 18 by Election Day, Nov 8
  • Not currently be imprisoned or on parole for the conviction of a felony
  • Not currently found to be mentally incompetent by a court of law
According to brain-dead rightards like PoliticalHack, Obama encouraged illegals to vote by informing them they're not allowed to vote.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Last edited:
Reeee, Hillary won popular vote. Reeee..., we happy.

In other words, she won nothing

If it's nothing why is CHIC here denying that she won it? It's the highest popular vote margin in American history. Trump didn't win the popular vote. He is in denial about that too.

Let me draw it for you... you heard of basketball game, yeah?

You can out rebound the other team, have more steals and blocks, you can out play them or out flop them, but at the end, if you score less points, you lost. In game of basketball, you may think you have a better team, but it's points you score that gets you a win.

Newsflash, in US presidential election, it's electoral votes that counts. Popular vote is as important as bishop in black jack. Got it? I mean, really... got it?

Obama says [illegals], "who can't legally vote."

l.gif

Let's finish meaning of that sentence... "who can't legally vote, but vote anyways, we wont go after them, in fact, we encourage them to vote... because, when you vote, you are citizen yourself".

Don't tell me you didn't get it.

Forum List

Back