Say Again...Who Won The Popular Vote??

No state allows illegals to vote.

Sure California does. Here's an article from the LA Times. California's motor voter laws have done this for years. They recently changed the law to say that they would verify the voter eligibility after the person registered at the DMV but the database to do so is seriously lacking. Hence, they just go ahead and register the illegal to vote.

California lies just like most liberals because in doing so they try to gain an advantage.

Here's how California's new voter registration law will work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I strongly recommend you read your own links in the future so you don't make such an ass of yourself again.

Here, from your link...

What about people in the country illegally who are able to obtain driver's licenses in California under a law passed in 2013?

Padilla noted that there is already a separate process for residents in the country illegally to apply for special licenses. Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not. That will continue under the new registration process. People applying for the special licenses will not be asked about their eligibility to vote and will not be asked if they’d like to opt out of registration.

“We’ve built the protocols and the firewalls to not register people that aren’t eligible,” Padilla said. “We’re going to keep those firewalls in place."

You forget the important part

Resolving the procedural questions will take some time, Padilla acknowledged. “It won’t be in time for the June primary of 2016,” he said. “At the latest, for the 2018 election cycle, I expect millions of new voters on the rolls in the state of California."

The new system was put in place to register all people at the DMV but the checking of those registered was not in place for the June primary nor the Election

Please read the whole article and don't cherry pick. Typical liberal looking to gain an advantage through half truths.

Read it again. The law which allows folks to register to vote at a DMV has been in place since 2013 and already has safeguards to prevent illegals from registering to vote.

It is a different system for special procedures with different legal requirements. That system requirements involve verifications with INS.

The two systems do not share resources or requirements.

You really are uninformed.

Nonsense. They share the same requirements as far as eligibility to obtain a driver's license. The same proof of legal presence is required. All that changed was for U.S. citizens who either get a new license, renew an existing license, or change the address on their license, will be automatically registered to vote.

This bill would require the Secretary of State and the Department of Motor Vehicles to establish the California New Motor Voter Program for the purpose of increasing opportunities for voter registration by any person who is qualified to be a voter. Under the program, after the Secretary of State certifies that certain enumerated conditions are satisfied, the Department of Motor Vehicles would be required to electronically provide to the Secretary of State the records of each person who is issued an original or renewal of a driver’s license or state identification card or who provides the department with a change of address, as specified. The person’s motor vehicle records would then constitute a completed affidavit of registration and the person would be registered to vote, unless the person affirmatively declined to be registered to vote during a transaction with the department, the department did not represent to the Secretary of State that the person attested that he or she meets all voter eligibility requirements, as specified, or the Secretary of State determines that the person is ineligible to vote. The bill would require the Secretary of State to adopt regulations to implement this program, as specified.

Sure California does. Here's an article from the LA Times. California's motor voter laws have done this for years. They recently changed the law to say that they would verify the voter eligibility after the person registered at the DMV but the database to do so is seriously lacking. Hence, they just go ahead and register the illegal to vote.

California lies just like most liberals because in doing so they try to gain an advantage.

I strongly recommend you read your own links in the future so you don't make such an ass of yourself again.

Here, from your link...

What about people in the country illegally who are able to obtain driver's licenses in California under a law passed in 2013?

Padilla noted that there is already a separate process for residents in the country illegally to apply for special licenses. Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not. That will continue under the new registration process. People applying for the special licenses will not be asked about their eligibility to vote and will not be asked if they’d like to opt out of registration.

“We’ve built the protocols and the firewalls to not register people that aren’t eligible,” Padilla said. “We’re going to keep those firewalls in place."

Resolving the procedural questions will take some time, Padilla acknowledged. “It won’t be in time for the June primary of 2016,” he said. “At the latest, for the 2018 election cycle, I expect millions of new voters on the rolls in the state of California."

The new system was put in place to register all people at the DMV but the checking of those registered was not in place for the June primary nor the Election

Please read the whole article and don't cherry pick. Typical liberal looking to gain an advantage through half truths.

Read it again. The law which allows folks to register to vote at a DMV has been in place since 2013 and already has safeguards to prevent illegals from registering to vote.

It is a different system for special procedures with different legal requirements. That system requirements involve verifications with INS.

Nonsense. They share the same requirements as far as eligibility to obtain a driver's license. The same proof of legal presence is required. All that changed was for U.S. citizens who either get a new license, renew an existing license, or change the address on their license, will be automatically registered to vote.

This bill would require the Secretary of State and the Department of Motor Vehicles to establish the California New Motor Voter Program for the purpose of increasing opportunities for voter registration by any person who is qualified to be a voter. Under the program, after the Secretary of State certifies that certain enumerated conditions are satisfied, the Department of Motor Vehicles would be required to electronically provide to the Secretary of State the records of each person who is issued an original or renewal of a driver’s license or state identification card or who provides the department with a change of address, as specified. The person’s motor vehicle records would then constitute a completed affidavit of registration and the person would be registered to vote, unless the person affirmatively declined to be registered to vote during a transaction with the department, the department did not represent to the Secretary of State that the person attested that he or she meets all voter eligibility requirements, as specified, or the Secretary of State determines that the person is ineligible to vote. The bill would require the Secretary of State to adopt regulations to implement this program, as specified.

No, they don't. Nowhere does it say that because it isn't true.

HTTPS://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billnavclient.xhtml?bill_id=201320140AB60

Bill Text - AB-60 Driver’s licenses: eligibility: required documentation.

This bill would require the department to issue an original driver’s license to a person who is unable to submit satisfactory proof that the applicant’s presence in the United States is authorized under federal law if he or she meets all other qualifications for licensure and provides satisfactory proof to the department of his or her identity and California residency.

Please stop already you fucking idiot.

Faun, AB60 is not AB 1465. They are two different ways to get a drivers license. AB1465 is the traditional way normal US Citizens get one while AB60 is an alternate path for the illegals.

You don't prove citizenship for AB60 only in-state residency.

Like I said long ago in this conversation, you don't know shit.

The link in my last post was to the accepted forms of identification for an AB60 license.

www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/online/ab60_checklist

It lists different forms of acceptable proof of legal presence. If an individual still can't provide such proof, they can still get an AB60 license but it will contain designation that renders them ineligible to vote.

Last edited:
Faun, AB60 is not AB 1465. They are two different ways to get a drivers license. AB1465 is the traditional way normal US Citizens get one while AB60 is an alternate path for the illegals.

The link in my last post was to the accepted forms of identification for an AB60 license.

www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/online/ab60_checklist]/url]

It lists different forms of acceptable proof of legal presence. If an individual still can't provide such proof, they can still get an AB60 license but it will contain designation that renders them ineligible to vote.

And here is the answer you get when applying for a drivers license with a Mexican Consular card and a rent agreement:

Based on your selection(s) you may be eligible to obtain a CA DL pursuant to AB 60.

You have selected that you have the following documents listed below. Be sure to bring these documents with you to your DMV appointment:

Mexican Consular Card (Matricula Consular - 2006 and 2014 versions)
Rental or lease agreements with the signatures of the owner/landlord and the tenant/resident
It is recommended that you print or save a picture of this screen for your records and provide a copy during your DMV field office appointment

Next Steps...
Schedule an appointment with DMV
Bring all documents you selected to your scheduled appointment
Additional Information to obtaining a CA DL pursuant to AB 60 can be found here:
CA DMV Handbooks
CA DMV Practice Test
Driver License Secondary Review Referral Process (FFDL 3)
Requirements for a California Driver License (FFDL 5)
Documents Required to Apply for a Driver License (FFDL 5A)
CA DMV Interpreter Services Available

Came right from the system. You are wrong. Just admit it already. I am tired of teaching you the truth you damned thick headed fool.

You don't understand the truth even if someone puts it right in front of you.

Here, from your link...

HTTPS://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billnavclient.xhtml?bill_id=201320140AB60

This bill would require the department to issue an original driver’s license to a person who is unable to submit satisfactory proof that the applicant’s presence in the United States is authorized under federal law if he or she meets all other qualifications for licensure and provides satisfactory proof to the department of his or her identity and California residency.

As you've already been informed, such a driver's license contains designation which prohibits them from being registered to vote.

Bush92, post: 16157311
They are both in Leavenworth. Coke

So you have no credible information on how many law abiding undocumented immigrants forged a birth certificate so they could register to vote.

You puny anecdotal story means nothing. We are trying to establish facts here.

As you've already been informed, such a driver's license contains designation which prohibits them from being registered to vote.

No it doesn't. It says Federal Limits Apply in relationship to the licenses acceptability outside of the state. It has nothing to do with stopping them from voting inside of California. As they would be allowed to vote in all federal, state, and local elections except for the election of the President. In fact, AB 60 specifically states that it is illegal for state and local law enforcement, agencies, or officials to discriminate against you because of the AB60 license. It is not to be used to discriminate against you based on your citizenship or immigration status.

I am going to have to start charging you for this education.

www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/online/ab60_checklist]/url]

And here is the answer you get when applying for a drivers license with a Mexican Consular card and a rent agreement:

Based on your selection(s) you may be eligible to obtain a CA DL pursuant to AB 60.

You have selected that you have the following documents listed below. Be sure to bring these documents with you to your DMV appointment:

Mexican Consular Card (Matricula Consular - 2006 and 2014 versions)
Rental or lease agreements with the signatures of the owner/landlord and the tenant/resident
It is recommended that you print or save a picture of this screen for your records and provide a copy during your DMV field office appointment

Next Steps...
Schedule an appointment with DMV
Bring all documents you selected to your scheduled appointment
Additional Information to obtaining a CA DL pursuant to AB 60 can be found here:
CA DMV Handbooks
CA DMV Practice Test
Driver License Secondary Review Referral Prcess (FFDL 3)
Requirements for a California Driver License (FFDL 5)
Documents Required to Apply for a Driver License (FFDL 5A)
CA DMV Interpreter Services Available

Came right from the system. You are wrong. Just admit it already. I am tired of teaching you the truth you damned thick headed fool.

It lists forms of acceptable ID to obtain an AB60 license, which is what I said. And again, if such individuals cannot prove legal presence, they can still get an AB60 license but it contains designation prohibiting them from registering to vote.

Last edited:

How can you be so ignorant when the facts are that Drivers License cannot be used to register to vote.

This is what is required to get a CA drivers license:

When you apply for an original California DL, you must present an acceptable identity document(s) to establish who you are. An acceptable document is one produced by an issuing authority, i.e., county, state, federal, or foreign agency. These are original or certified documents establishing birth date, true full name, identity and/or legal presence. DMV will only accept an original document or a certified copy of the original to establish identity. Your document(s) must contain your true full name. Document(s) presented at a DMV office will be returned to you.

Request Rejected

If you don't have that your DL CANNOT BE USED TO VOTE.

No it doesn't. It says Federal Limits Apply in relationship to the licenses acceptability outside of the state. It has nothing to do with stopping them from voting inside of California. As they would be allowed to vote in all federal, state, and local elections except for the election of the President. In fact, AB 60 specifically states that it is illegal for state and local law enforcement, agencies, or officials to discriminate against you because of the AB60 license. It is not to be used to discriminate against you based on your citizenship or immigration status.

You should get yourself educated first. :rolleyes:

Here's the protection from discrimination you point to...

15. How can I use my AB 60 license?

You can use an AB60 license to drive, and to identify yourself to police officers, e.g. in a traffic stop. It is unlawful for businesses, landlords, government agencies or officials, or program or activity that receives state funds to discriminate against you based on the type of license you have. Driver’s licenses do not give you a right to vote and do not make you eligible for any benefits that you were not eligible for without the license. A driver’s license does not give you the right to work as an employee. However, if in the future you are granted a status that allows you to work, you will be able to use the driver’s license as proof of identity along with a valid work authorization document, when you complete the I-9 form.

Bill AB60 - Drive California

How can you be so ignorant when the facts are that Drivers License cannot be used to register to vote.

When you apply for an original California DL, you must present an acceptable identity document(s) to establish who you are. An acceptable document is one produced by an issuing authority, i.e., county, state, federal, or foreign agency. These are original or certified documents establishing birth date, true full name, identity and/or legal presence. DMV will only accept an original document or a certified copy of the original to establish identity. Your document(s) must contain your true full name. Document(s) presented at a DMV office will be returned to you.

Request Rejected

Another liberal who can't read. The AB60 drivers license has different requirements. Already proven in the thread.

You should get yourself educated first. :rolleyes:

Here's the protection from discrimination you point to...

15. How can I use my AB 60 license?

You can use an AB60 license to drive, and to identify yourself to police officers, e.g. in a traffic stop. It is unlawful for businesses, landlords, government agencies or officials, or program or activity that receives state funds to discriminate against you based on the type of license you have. Driver’s licenses do not give you a right to vote and do not make you eligible for any benefits that you were not eligible for without the license. A driver’s license does not give you the right to work as an employee. However, if in the future you are granted a status that allows you to work, you will be able to use the driver’s license as proof of identity along with a valid work authorization document, when you complete the I-9 form.

Bill AB60 - Drive California

No a drivers license alone doesn't give you the right to vote you also need a social security card even if it says not authorized to work on it.

Once you have both you can register to vote online and never have to prove citizenship.

Request Rejected

Another liberal who can't read. The AB60 drivers license has different requirements. Already proven in the thread.

This bears repeating...

Request Rejected

This bears repeating...

Sure. They have to go an additional step and register themselves online which they are entitled to do with a Drivers License and a Social Security card. You can get a SS card with not valid for employment fairly easily.

davecmarino, post: 16157740
As they would be allowed to vote in all federal, state, and local elections except for the election of the President.

So what are you arguing for. Don't you understand the OP has lost much if her case with that revelation?

Forum List

Back