Say Again...Who Won The Popular Vote??

davecmarino, post: 16158575
Look at the online voter registration system and you will see. There is no requirement to show citizenship except a blurb in the law

Which of your comments is true? You said illegals can't vote for President when applying online for a drivers license. Now you say there is no requirement to show citizenship when applying online.

It can't be both ways. You appear to be juggling too many fake news stories and can't keep them straight.

It's hard to believe California's legal system and legislators would require proof of birth to get a drivers license in person and then set up an online system where you don't need an official birth certificate to be able to vote for the President.

Hard to believe but absolutely true. Welcome to California. They create their laws to comply with federal requirements and then create loopholes to skirt the law and have lax enforcement procedures where needed to accomplish their goals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have proof of that? Because other than folks who work for homeland security, non-U.S. citizens cannot get a social security card. Not aliens here illegally, not aliens here legally, not aliens who are school children.

Here's what he said...

Padilla noted that there is already a separate process for residents in the country illegally to apply for special licenses. Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not. That will continue under the new registration process. People applying for the special licenses will not be asked about their eligibility to vote and will not be asked if they’d like to opt out of registration.

“We’ve built the protocols and the firewalls to not register people that aren’t eligible,” Padilla said. “We’re going to keep those firewalls in place."

The statewide voter registration database, Vote-Cal, is on track to be implemented by June 2016, said Secretary of State Alex Padilla. He said he expects funding needs to be minimal, noting that the DMV received money in the current state budget for a technology upgrade. If there are extra costs, he said, “the governor signed the bill, and I interpret his signature as a commitment to funding implementation as necessary.”

Resolving the procedural questions will take some time, Padilla acknowledged. “It won’t be in time for the June primary of 2016,” he said. “At the latest, for the 2018 election cycle, I expect millions of new voters on the rolls in the state of California."

How convenient that those procedural questions won't be answered until after the election.

So? They were not launching the program into effect until those "procedural questions" were resolved.

No, it launched AB 60 went in effect without the procedural questions being solved.

Again.... from your own link...

When will this go into effect?

That’s unclear. The law goes into place on Jan. 1, 2016, but the DMV said in a statement that it would not send information to the secretary of state until that office "develops regulations, completes a statewide database system and funding is secured to implement this program.” The regulations, which must be agreed upon between the DMV and the secretary of state, will have to settle basic procedural issues, such as how the “opt-out” question will be phrased and how often the DMV will transmit data.

The statewide voter registration database, Vote-Cal, is on track to be implemented by June 2016, said Secretary of State Alex Padilla. He said he expects funding needs to be minimal, noting that the DMV received money in the current state budget for a technology upgrade. If there are extra costs, he said, “the governor signed the bill, and I interpret his signature as a commitment to funding implementation as necessary.”

Resolving the procedural questions will take some time, Padilla acknowledged. “It won’t be in time for the June primary of 2016,” he said. “At the latest, for the 2018 election cycle, I expect millions of new voters on the rolls in the state of California."

... the "procedural issues" did not involve the legal status of the individuals applying for voter registration.

You are full of shit like most liberals.

First AB 60 is passed to give illegals drivers licenses

Next, Motor Voter is passed that specifically states that "ALL" drivers licenses will be registered to vote unless the driver specifically opts out.

Then, AB 110 is passed to limit the ability of the community to check the register for fraud. California suspends a critical method to prevent voter fraud! - Election Integrity Project

When they pass motor voter they also included the following in AB 1461:
This bill, AB1461, would provide that if a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote by operation of the California New Motor Voter Program in the absence of a violation by that person of the crime described above, that person’s registration shall be presumed to have been effected with official authorization and not the fault of that person. The bill would also provide that if a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote by operation of this program, and that person votes or attempts to vote in an election held after the effective date of the person’s registration, that person shall be presumed to have acted with official authorization and is not guilty of fraudulently voting or attempting to vote.

Finally, they install electronic kiosks to register people to vote at the DMV and direct you to those. At those stations, there is nobody checking the answers to your questions to make sure you are not lying about your eligibility to vote and as long as you lie at the DMV you will be instantly registered and you have immunity from prosecution.

Sure no fraud going on here. Combined it shows a systematic approach to creating a condition of voter fraud to flourish. Which is exactly what happens in California.

Too fucking rightarded. :eusa_doh:

None of that allows illegals to vote. You've been shown this repeatedly. In my last post, which you just responded to, I copied and pasted from your link which doesn't state the "procedural questions" that need to be resolved have anything to do with immigration status.

You can't even find one process to bitch about; you keep switching between motor voter automatically registering illegals to vote when they get a driver's license; with illegals registering to vote online with a driver's license and social security card. Neither of which are true.

Prior to motor voter, illegals could not use their driver's license to register to vote. The law hasn't changed. The requirements haven't changed. All that's changed is that U.S. citizens who get their driver's license no longer have to request to become a registered voter, it's done automatically.

What's your point in comparing delusional conspiracy nuts with 38% of Republicans?
That you can get a large number of people to believe virtually anything. Heck, look at how many poor deluded people voted for Hillary.

...and actually believe Bill's wife won the popular vote!!!!

What a bunch of maroons!!!!
Is your head that far up republican butts that you actually believe that BS that dump won pop vote??
he did. He won 30 out of 50 states. how is that not the majority of votes?
Presidents aren't elected by a majority of states either.

Presidents aren't elected by popular votes either.

Hillary still won the popular vote.

16ghcw9.jpg

That you can get a large number of people to believe virtually anything. Heck, look at how many poor deluded people voted for Hillary.

...and actually believe Bill's wife won the popular vote!!!!

What a bunch of maroons!!!!
Is your head that far up republican butts that you actually believe that BS that dump won pop vote??
he did. He won 30 out of 50 states. how is that not the majority of votes?
Presidents aren't elected by a majority of states either.

Presidents aren't elected by popular votes either.
So? I never said they were.

How convenient that those procedural questions won't be answered until after the election.

So? They were not launching the program into effect until those "procedural questions" were resolved.

No, it launched AB 60 went in effect without the procedural questions being solved.

That’s unclear. The law goes into place on Jan. 1, 2016, but the DMV said in a statement that it would not send information to the secretary of state until that office "develops regulations, completes a statewide database system and funding is secured to implement this program.” The regulations, which must be agreed upon between the DMV and the secretary of state, will have to settle basic procedural issues, such as how the “opt-out” question will be phrased and how often the DMV will transmit data.

... the "procedural issues" did not involve the legal status of the individuals applying for voter registration.

Next, Motor Voter is passed that specifically states that "ALL" drivers licenses will be registered to vote unless the driver specifically opts out.

Then, AB 110 is passed to limit the ability of the community to check the register for fraud. California suspends a critical method to prevent voter fraud! - Election Integrity Project

This bill, AB1461, would provide that if a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote by operation of the California New Motor Voter Program in the absence of a violation by that person of the crime described above, that person’s registration shall be presumed to have been effected with official authorization and not the fault of that person. The bill would also provide that if a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote by operation of this program, and that person votes or attempts to vote in an election held after the effective date of the person’s registration, that person shall be presumed to have acted with official authorization and is not guilty of fraudulently voting or attempting to vote.

Finally, they install electronic kiosks to register people to vote at the DMV and direct you to those. At those stations, there is nobody checking the answers to your questions to make sure you are not lying about your eligibility to vote and as long as you lie at the DMV you will be instantly registered and you have immunity from prosecution.

Sure no fraud going on here. Combined it shows a systematic approach to creating a condition of voter fraud to flourish. Which is exactly what happens in California.

None of that allows illegals to vote. You've been shown this repeatedly. In my last post, which you just responded to, I copied and pasted from your link which doesn't state the "procedural questions" that need to be resolved have anything to do with immigration status.

You can't even find one process to bitch about; you keep switching between motor voter automatically registering illegals to vote when they get a driver's license; with illegals registering to vote online with a driver's license and social security card. Neither of which are true.

Prior to motor voter, illegals could not use their driver's license to register to vote. The law hasn't changed. The requirements haven't changed. All that's changed is that U.S. citizens who get their driver's license no longer have to request to become a registered voter, it's done automatically.

No, that's not all that changed. You don't pass three laws if that is all that changed.

The procedural question were also about immigration status. These illegal people were granted drivers licenses under a law that stated that they were not allowed to be discriminated against by any state funded organization. The motor voter law says "All" drivers licenses unless the driver opts out. Opting out became walking away from the kiosk machine after renewing your Drivers License. Nobody is watching the kiosks and nobody is allowed to discriminate against you because of your AB 60 license. If you want to register, you register just like everyone else.

The reality and the letter of the law are two different things. It is easy to see when you know the desired result.

davecmarino, post: 16159428
Hard to believe but absolutely true. Welcome to California. They create their laws to comply with federal requirements and then create loopholes to skirt the law and have lax enforcement procedures where needed to accomplish their goals.

The loopholes appear to be nothing but sugarplums dancing in your head.

Are there no Republicans in California? You poor helpless people. Can't find one illegal voter to arrest and nake an example of when there is supposed to be millions breaking the law.

File a court order to examine all the official birth documents that have been submitted. You certainly keep making a cause for probable cause but no guts to actually try to make some arrests.

Why exactly is that?

No, that's not all that changed. You don't pass three laws if that is all that changed.

The procedural question were also about immigration status. These illegal people were granted drivers licenses under a law that stated that they were not allowed to be discriminated against by any state funded organization. The motor voter law says "All" drivers licenses unless the driver opts out. Opting out became walking away from the kiosk machine after renewing your Drivers License. Nobody is watching the kiosks and nobody is allowed to discriminate against you because of your AB 60 license. If you want to register, you register just like everyone else.

The reality and the letter of the law are two different things. It is easy to see when you know the desired result.

your link, which you cited, said nothing whatsoever about immigration status being among the unanswered "procedural questions." It mentioned only the wording of the opt-out question and the frequency of transmitting data.

As far as the 3 laws, you cite, your claim is that motor voter enabled illegals to vote. That's not true. Illegals could not get registered to vote prior to the passage of motor voter as eligibility had to be proven to register; and yes, all that changed with motor voter is the process - instead of folks requesting to be registered, they are registered automatically. They still have to be eligible to vote. Your own link states this...

What about people in the country illegally who are able to obtain driver's licenses in California under a law passed in 2013?

Padilla noted that there is already a separate process for residents in the country illegally to apply for special licenses. Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not. That will continue under the new registration process. People applying for the special licenses will not be asked about their eligibility to vote and will not be asked if they’d like to opt out of registration.

“We’ve built the protocols and the firewalls to not register people that aren’t eligible,” Padilla said. “We’re going to keep those firewalls in place."

Again -- read your own fucking links. <smh>

Are there no Republicans in California? You poor helpless people. Can't find one illegal voter to arrest and nake an example of when there is supposed to be millions breaking the law.

File a court order to examine all the official birth documents that have been submitted. You certainly keep making a cause for probable cause but no guts to actually try to make some arrests.

Why exactly is that?

California Republican Party Official Alleges Voter Fraud In California

Vote Fraud Monitoring Group Says Three Million Noncitizens Voted in Presidential Election

It's in the works. Padilla will get his in the end. California has been shit for a while. It is so bad, this kind of crap is expected from the state today.

your link, which you cited, said nothing whatsoever about immigration status being among the unanswered "procedural questions." It mentioned only the wording of the opt-out question and the frequency of transmitting data.

As far as the 3 laws, you cite, your claim is that motor voter enabled illegals to vote. That's not true. Illegals could not get registered to vote prior to the passage of motor voter as eligibility had to be proven to register; and yes, all that changed with motor voter is the process - instead of folks requesting to be registered, they are registered automatically. They still have to be eligible to vote. Your own link states this...

What about people in the country illegally who are able to obtain driver's licenses in California under a law passed in 2013?

You keep hanging on that one Padilla quote while ignoring the other. Padilla is full of shit. His firewalls aren't anything of the sort. They're barely speed bumps.

He's a partisan hack who has helped to design a system that allows the illegals more power and control.

Why exactly is that?

Vote Fraud Monitoring Group Says Three Million Noncitizens Voted in Presidential Election

It's in the works. Padilla will get his in the end. California has been shit for a while. It is so bad, this kind of crap is expected from the state today.

Now you're grasping at straws. :eusa_naughty:

Your first link has nothing to do with illegals voting. It's about 300 ballots mailed to a single address in one case and some others having their registered party changed without their knowledge.

Your second link is s complete joke. It makes the unsubstantiated claim that a group known as votefraud.org has evidence that 3 million illegals voted, but doesn't elaborate at all what that evidence is.

Why exactly is that?

Now you're grasping at straws. :eusa_naughty:

Your first link has nothing to do with illegals voting. It's about 300 ballots mailed to a single address in one case and some others having their registered party changed without their knowledge.

Your second link is s complete joke. It makes the unsubstantiated claim that a group known as votefraud.org has evidence that 3 million illegals voted, but doesn't elaborate at all what that evidence is.

If you think that groups that monitor voting fraud are a joke, that's your problem. I'd rather believe them than some partisan crony in a state that is run like a political machine.

You keep hanging on that one Padilla quote while ignoring the other. Padilla is full of shit. His firewalls aren't anything of the sort. They're barely speed bumps.

He's a partisan hack who has helped to design a system that allows the illegals more power and control.

LOLOL

I'm ignoring neither. I've since copied and pasted both. You have nothing but delusions backing you up and have failed miserably to prove motor voter enables illegals to vote.

davecmarino, post: 16159690

I checked your first link. Your GOP Official mentioned several cases of suspected voter fraud but not one mention of a single undocumented immigrant being one of those suspects.

So the GOP's top official in California is in bed with Dems on loopholes to allow illegal voting and making it impossible to prosecute anyone that does. Did you only read the headline?

Last edited:

I checked your first link. Your GOP Official mentioned several cases of suspected voter fraud but not one mention of a single undocumented immigrant being one of those suspects.

So the GOP's top official in California is in bed with Dems on loopholes to allow illegal voting and making it impossible to prosecute anyone that does. Did you only read the headline?

Nope. Just answered your question on why isn't anyone pursuing the problem. Two easy cases where they are. In the first case you can see Padilla's pathetic response is that it was just an error. Can't even admit to small cases of fraud when they are glaringly obvious.

Between the laws that were passed and his responses when these things happen, everyone can see the truth.

Gregg Phillips, spokesman for the VoteFraud.org organization, recently tweeted that after completing an analysis of a database of 180 million voter registrations, “We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens.”

That's from your second link. Where did he get this database?

Nope. Just answered your question on why isn't anyone pursuing the problem. Two easy cases where they are. In the first case you can see Padilla's pathetic response is that it was just an error. Can't even admit to small cases of fraud when they are glaringly obvious.

Between the laws that were passed and his responses when these things happen, everyone can see the truth.

Actually, your first link said the cases were being investigated. With about 130 million people voting, some shit is going to happen.

Forum List

Back