Say What You Want About The Trumpster, But He's A Good Father

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Regardless of his other faults, he got one thing right...raising them kids.

Clearly he was involved in their lives, they all testify to it.

Despite their riches, all his children seem to value money and hard work. Many of today's rich kids are spoiled brats that spend their youth globe trotting and dating celebs. Not his. They are all well educated, and doing something constructive with their lives.

I have to say, I'm impressed with the job he's done with his children.

That speaks much to his character.

Still don't want him as a President, but I gotta give the man credit where credit is due.

Last edited:

Despite their riches, all his children seem to value money and hard work. Many of today's rich kids are spoiled brats that spend their youth globe trotting and dating celebs. Not his. They are all well educated, and doing something with their lives.

I have to say, I'm impressed in the job he's done with his children.

That much speaks to him.

Still don't want him as a President, but I gotta give the man credit where credit is due.
Of course you don't want him as a president...you're told what to want on the plantation....

Despite their riches, all his children seem to value money and hard work. Many of today's rich kids are spoiled brats that spend their youth globe trotting and dating celebs. Not his. They are all well educated, and doing something with their lives.

That much speaks to him.

So is Bill Clinton, George W Bush and Barack Obama good fathers who are involved in their kid's lives, and all of them have also raised kids to be proud of.

That much speaks to him.

Or they had a good nanny?

That much speaks to him.

So is Bill Clinton, George W Bush and Barack Obama good fathers who are involved in their kid's lives, and all of them have also raised kids to be proud of.
If you say so....

A good father doesn't abandon mom for the next hot chick that comes by .

I'm focusing only on his relationship to his kids, singularly focused. Regardless of what happens between adults, it's how you relate to your children is what counts in the end.

Knew a guy in the service, he and his wife stayed together 'for the kids'.

he, the wife, and the kids were all miserable

Sorry, but a man who is on his 4th wife, is not a good Father, and certainly not a good role model.
Maybe you haven't read his thoughts on children, that he doesn't like them but is ok as long as the woman raises them.
Trump has led an exceptionally immoral life, both personally and professionally.
b9da5-dt.jpg

Despite their riches, all his children seem to value money and hard work. Many of today's rich kids are spoiled brats that spend their youth globe trotting and dating celebs. Not his. They are all well educated, and doing something constructive with their lives.

I have to say, I'm impressed with the job he's done with his children.

That speaks much to his character.

So are millions of other men in this country--LOL It doesn't mean they're Presidential material.

That much speaks to him.

Or they had a good nanny?

I agree!

Yeah, money has a way of making "good" fathers. I wonder how much actual "hands-on" fathering he did raising his kids.

Conventions of both stripes are theater and performance art, nothing more.

Does a good Father say this?
“You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. She made a lot money as a model—a tremendous amount. She does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”
donald-ivanka-trump-throwback-photo-ftr-1.jpg

I'm focusing only on his relationship to his kids, singularly focused. Regardless of what happens between adults, it's how you relate to your children is what counts in the end.

You can't separate the two .

Shit, you right wingers lecture everyone about absent fathers and how we should promote marriage . Now you hold out a 3x married Guy as some hero family man ??? Two faced hypocrites !

You can't separate the two .

Shit, you right wingers lecture everyone about absent fathers and how we should promote marriage . Now you hold out a 3x married Guy as some hero family man ??? Two faced hypocrites !

Barack Obama is a good family man and father. Does anyone think Trump compares to Obama in that regard?

Shit , I remember the story from the Howard stern show . Don took Ivana and the family sking and had his whore Marla on the other side of the mountain resort . He would ski back n forth ! I think Ivana busted him . True story !!

This is a good father !?! Really ??

Forum List

Back