Sayfullo Saipov Was In United States On "Diversity" Visa

A Diversity Visa Muslim Immigrant, Abdel Rahman Mosabbah, Saved Hundreds of American Lives.

More Americans have been saved by Diversity Visa immigrants than killed!!!!!

http://nypost.com/2017/11/02/how-diversity-visa-winner-foiled-nyc-subway-bombing-plot/

It was July 30, 1997, the same day two suicide bombers killed 16 people at a market in Jerusalem.

“Did you see what happened in Jerusalem?” Abu Mezer asked Mosabbah, according to the Daily Beast. “Well, tomorrow it will happen here.”

Abu Mezer said he and another Palestinian roommate, Lafi Khalil, intended to set off the pipe bombs at the Atlantic Avenue station the next morning in hopes of killing Orthodox and Hasidic Jews heading to work in the Midtown Diamond District.

Mosabbah, who’d been living in America for only a few weeks, left the apartment in horror, unsure whom he should tell about the disturbing revelation.

He spotted two Long Island Rail Road cops around 11 p.m. outside the Atlantic Avenue station and attempted to explain what his roommate had told him, repeating the word “bomba.”

Yeah, Whitey's being saved by "Diversity"

Why don't you go support diversity in Korea, or the Congo, or some where else less diverse than us?
Another Trumpist who would rather that more Americans were killed by his fellow terrorists.
Please don't lump Trump supporters with this piece of shit ignorant loser.
'
You're about as ignorant as they come.
You've blamed Poland for the Holocaust, you didn't understand what Conscripted meant, you say Hebron Massacre was committed by Palestinians in the 1920's, but they didn't exist until the 1960's, you blame Carter for fighting Soviets in Afghanistan, while glorifying Reagan for fighting Soviets in Afghanistan.

"You've blamed Poland for the Holocaust" Bzzzzt wrong. I said the worst Nazi death camps were located in Poland, and yes, Polish people did have antisemtic views similar to the Nazis.

" you didn't understand what Conscripted meant" I understsnd that half a million polish people served for the Nazis. There goes your all Poles resisted the Nazis theory.

"you say Hebron Massacre was committed by Palestinians in the 1920's, but they didn't exist until the 1960's". Yes, the Arabs who started calling themselves Palestinians circa 1960's did indeed commit genocide on Jews in their own holy land in 1929. What's the confusion here, dumbfuck?

"you blame Carter for fighting Soviets in Afghanistan, while glorifying Reagan for fighting Soviets in Afghanistan." Yes, had Carter not been a weak paper tiger disastrous president, the Soviets would have never thought of invading Afghanistan. Reagan cleaned up after Carter's shit, and caused the collapse of the Soviet Union.

The delusional mentally ill ignorant antisemite has a problem with historical facts. What a fookin' surprise!

The worst Nazi camps were on Nazi German annexed land, and housed Poles too, the first victims of Auschwitz were Poles, not Jews.

You say Jews who fought for the Nazis were forced to, but then don't seem to understand that's what Conscripted means when those 500,000 Poles were Conscripted into the Wehrmacht.

You're clearly not very bright.

Other incredibly stupid things you've stated is genes have no barring on intelligence, which if true than Animals, or the Down Syndrome should turn out fine intellectually.

Why don't you go support diversity in Korea, or the Congo, or some where else less diverse than us?
Another Trumpist who would rather that more Americans were killed by his fellow terrorists.

You mean your fellow terrorists, the Islamists?
Nope, YOU are the one who wishes that the Diversity Visa Immigrant was never here to save hundreds of American Jews from being killed by two of your fellow Jew hating terrorists.

Jews have a country now, they can go there.

Maybe you should go to Poland, and join your fellow neo Nazis?

A lot of Poles are anti-Nazi, but also anti-Jewish, and anti-Muslim.

Please don't lump Trump supporters with this piece of shit ignorant loser.
'
You're about as ignorant as they come.
You've blamed Poland for the Holocaust, you didn't understand what Conscripted meant, you say Hebron Massacre was committed by Palestinians in the 1920's, but they didn't exist until the 1960's, you blame Carter for fighting Soviets in Afghanistan, while glorifying Reagan for fighting Soviets in Afghanistan.

"You've blamed Poland for the Holocaust" Bzzzzt wrong. I said the worst Nazi death camps were located in Poland, and yes, Polish people did have antisemtic views similar to the Nazis.

" you didn't understand what Conscripted meant" I understsnd that half a million polish people served for the Nazis. There goes your all Poles resisted the Nazis theory.

"you say Hebron Massacre was committed by Palestinians in the 1920's, but they didn't exist until the 1960's". Yes, the Arabs who started calling themselves Palestinians circa 1960's did indeed commit genocide on Jews in their own holy land in 1929. What's the confusion here, dumbfuck?

"you blame Carter for fighting Soviets in Afghanistan, while glorifying Reagan for fighting Soviets in Afghanistan." Yes, had Carter not been a weak paper tiger disastrous president, the Soviets would have never thought of invading Afghanistan. Reagan cleaned up after Carter's shit, and caused the collapse of the Soviet Union.

The delusional mentally ill ignorant antisemite has a problem with historical facts. What a fookin' surprise!

The worst Nazi camps were on Nazi German annexed land, and housed Poles too, the first victims of Auschwitz were Poles, not Jews.

You say Jews who fought for the Nazis were forced to, but then don't seem to understand that's what Conscripted means when those 500,000 Poles were Conscripted into the Wehrmacht.

You're clearly not very bright.

Other incredibly stupid things you've stated is genes have no barring on intelligence, which if true than Animals, or the Down Syndrome should turn out fine intellectually.
Nothing you said refutes my statements. Now run along, troll.

Nope, YOU are the one who wishes that the Diversity Visa Immigrant was never here to save hundreds of American Jews from being killed by two of your fellow Jew hating terrorists.

You mean they're bigots of one variety or another, like you? Thanks for proving my point.

You mean they're bigots of one variety or another, like you? Thanks for proving my point.

You're a bigot too, you call Poles dumb Polak plumbers, Whites as Neanderthals, and Palestinians as Animals.

You're a bigot too, you call Poles dumb Polak plumbers, Whites as Neanderthals, and Palestinians as Animals.
Well if you're a Polak who's fucking dumb, like you are, then you're a dumb Polak, and likewise, if you're a Palestinian terrorist, then you're an animal. Same exact thing Trump called the terrorist in NY. There are many Polaks who are very smart and decent human beings, you aren't one of them.

Well if you're a Polak who's fucking dumb, like you are, then you're a dumb Polak, and likewise, if you're a Palestinian terrorist, then you're an animal. Same exact thing Trump called the terrorist in NY. There are many Polaks who are very smart and decent human beings, you aren't one of them.

You're a very dumb Jew.
So much so that you don't even seem to know what you're doing.

If you glance at this thread below, you most certainly are highly prejudiced towards Polish people.

Why support Israel?

You're a very dumb Jew.

If you glance at this thread below, you most certainly are highly prejudiced towards Polish people.

Why support Israel?
Those were some good Polish jokes! There are jokes like that about all ethnicities. Like I said before, you fit the stereotype to the T.

You're a very dumb Jew.

Why support Israel?
Those were some good Polish jokes! There are jokes like that about all ethnicities. Like I said before, you fit the stereotype to the T.

You spoke of Polack Neanderthals, dumb Polacks, Polack plumbers, and a wide variety of anti-Polish jokes, and then think you're not prejudiced?

I think you're far too dumb to even know what you're doing, a true Jewish Ape among Human Men.

You're a very dumb Jew.

Why support Israel?

You spoke of Polack Neanderthals, dumb Polacks, Polack plumbers, and a wide variety of anti-Polish jokes, and then think you're not prejudiced?

I think you're far too dumb to even know what you're doing, a true Jewish Ape among Human Men.
Yes, you are a dumb Polak Neanderthal, that happens to also be an ignorant bigot. Which part of what I said is untrue, none.

You're a very dumb Jew.

Why support Israel?

Yes, you are a dumb Polak Neanderthal, that happens to also be an ignorant bigot. Which part of what I said is untrue, none.

You seem to be much too arrogant, and ignorant to pick up on yourself being a bigot, and an idiot.

Emphasizing Polack, or Polak and Neanderthal in it's self would be prejudices.

You went far beyond that.

You're a very dumb Jew.

Why support Israel?

You seem to be much too arrogant, and ignorant to pick up on yourself being a bigot, and an idiot.

Nobody's emphasizing Poland or Polish people here but you, you fucking retard. In fact, nobody gives a rat's ass about Poland.

You hang on to your ethnicity because you are a loser with nothing else going on in your life.

You're a very dumb Jew.

Why support Israel?

Nobody's emphasizing Poland or Polish people here but you, you fucking retard. In fact, nobody gives a rat's ass about Poland.

You hang on to your ethnicity because you are a loser with nothing else going on in your life.

What about when you hang onto your Jewish ethnicity?
You do spend an enormous amount of time here supporting Jews, and Israel.

Is that because your'e a loser with nothing else going in your life?

I think you have no consciousness, you're truly an Ape, and unaware that you're actually extremely dumb, and primitive.

That's also supported by your prejudiced comments, followed by saying you're not prejudiced.

You come off like a racial vermin.

I think you have no consciousness, you're truly an Ape, and unaware that you're actually extremely dumb, and primitive.

That's also supported by your prejudiced comments, followed by saying you're not prejudiced.

Here we go, a stupid, ignorant, useless donkey that still lives in his parents house and works in an animal feed store loading barrels of hay into trucks, has the gall to call others "apes, dumb, and primitive". Ya gotta love it!

Here we go, a stupid, ignorant, useless donkey that still lives in his parents house and works in an animal feed store loading barrels of hay into trucks, has the gall to call others "apes, dumb, and primitive". Ya gotta love it!

So, because Tesla dug ditches, or Einstein filed patents, they must've been dumb too?

You're a very f*cked up, dumb, prehistoric, Ape.

So, because Tesla dug ditches, or Einstein filed patents, they must've been dumb too?

You're a very f*cked up, dumb, prehistoric, Ape.

Troll-Spray-10-25-2010.jpg

Forum List

Back