Scalise Withdraws From House Speaker Race

I said S.S. would still be sent out. You claimed they wouldn't.

Let's also note the article you note says "could". More scare tactics.
No, it is a fact that government employees across most departments are furloughed. It happens every time there is a shutdown.

Only "essential employees" stay on the job, and even many of them go without pay, like the Border Patrol.

I'm sure that will make the GOP so much more popular.

No, it is a fact that government employees across most departments are furloughed. It happens every time there is a shutdown.

Only "essential employees" stay on the job, and even many of them go without pay, like the Border Patrol.

Not my problem. Addressing lies like S.S. won't go out is.

so what? You said it yourself non-essential. They go on a months long vacation and John Boner rushes out a bill to give them 100% back pay for doing nothing. Every time. Try to get that driving a dump truck for a construction company you dumb bag of immigrant puke.

If Scalise is indeed out, that is one step closer to a Dem minority alliance with a GOP rump dissident faction to make Jeffries Speaker.

Jordan does not have a Swede's chance in Norway.

Apparently you whackos don’t know how negroes ‘lead’…..look around the world, you don’t want them leading shit….hahaha

so what? You said it yourself non-essential. They go on a months long vacation and John Boner rushes out a bill to give them 100% back pay for doing nothing. Every time. Try to get that driving a dump truck for a construction company you dumb bag of immigrant puke.
mtg-triggered.jpg

When Trump "governs", the people throw him out and the Republicans out of the House and Senate.

For the first time since Hoover, our last idiot businessman president.

I don't disagree he was an idiot. Changes nothing I've said though.

Forum List

Back