Scalise Withdraws From House Speaker Race

svh7d7n6sutb1.png

That's because you're a stupid goober.

Look, you partisan shill fuckheads: This thing is a movement to make things better for all Americans.

Instead of a "Special Interest" speaker, there will be a "people" speaker that listens to Democrats and Republicans alike and

not those bribing his ass.

Also the "single issue" bill thing is going to be pushed so as to cut down on pork.

No more CRs or Omnibus bills. Single issue votes with short, concise reading will streamline the way the House operates

for the better. A majority of Democrats are for this. Are you disappointed at the way they plan to put their constituents

and country first? All reps know there has to be a change here, by both sides.

The reps are going for making it better, whereas back in the day, the Senate went for voting themselve the Lords of America.

That's by design of the Founding Fathers. The reps are supposed to be close to the people.

The Senators' job description is supposed to be to represent their states, but now they just represent all the big

corps that bribe them instead.

Last edited:
That's because you're a stupid goober.

Look, you partisan shill fuckheads: This thing is a movement to make things better for all Americans.

Instead of a "Special Interest" speaker, there will be a "people" speaker that listens to Democrats and Republicans alike and

not those bribing his ass.

Also the "single issue" bill thing is going to be pushed so as to cut down on pork.

No more CRs or Omnibus bills. Single issue votes with short, concise reading will streamline the way the House operates

for the better. A majority of Democrats are for this. Are you disappointed at the way they plan to put their constituents

and country first?
It’s a movement straight into the toilet.

What a mess for Republicans.

Maybe, just maybe, this will be the issue that forces both sides to compromise. Maybe they will pick someone who can get enough votes from both Republicans and Democrats.

That person is Liz Cheney.

I have spoken.

What a mess for Republicans.

Maybe, just maybe, this will be the issue that forces both sides to compromise. Maybe they can pick someone who can get enough votes from both Republicans and Democrats.

That person is Liz Cheney.

I have spoken.
1711153-Abraham-Lincoln-Quote-Better-to-remain-silent-and-be-thought-a.jpg

Well, there's no doubt now. :rolleyes-41:

I know that was just you shooting your pewpew up in the air.

But boy, you suck.

I know right? Continue with this Republican shit-show it is I guess.
Everything will be better for Americans as far as The House is concerned within a week.

It will be a Republican Speaker, but you know, they're Americans too.

Much as many Democrats are. Especially in The House.

I saw Democrats listening to Matt Gaetz and giving him some thumbs up tonight.

There's a definite plan ongoing to restore some power to the people. Do you not like that?

That's hard to do when a significant number of SS workers will be furloughed.
The process is mostly automated, and funds are either directly deposited into beneficiaries’ bank or credit union accounts or issued via EBT – it’s all digital.

But your point is otherwise sound, particularly with regard to damaging the economy and harming military members.

Of course, damaging the economy is what Republicans want, they’re willing to see Americans suffer for some perceived partisan benefit.

Forum List

Back