Scaramucci is a Little Man

Good for Anthony. He know what a low life Trump is.

If there is one thing we know about Trump it is this: those that know Trump best have the least respect for Trump.

Someone doesn’t know their 15 minutes are up.

Mooch worked for Trump and he`s not in jail, awaiting sentencing or been indicted. He`s got that going for him anyway.

Scaramucci, Scaramucci, will you do the fandango?

I don't trust hobbitts or runts.... especially ones that can't keep a job for 10 days.... jesus christ on a bike, what kind of fucking loser gets fired after 10 days on the job..... LOL

Good for Anthony. He know what a low life Trump is.

If there is one thing we know about Trump it is this: those that know Trump best have the least respect for Trump.

Says someone who knows nothing about Trump, but still parrots the party line.

Can you imagine if Biden made Scaramucci his press secretary?

You would have to be a complete moron to hire that guy as press sec or anything else....oh wait!

You would have to be a complete moron to hire that guy as press sec or anything else....oh wait!
The Progs Press Secretary is the media/entertainment complex. Very few tough questions with that.

The Progs Press Secretary is the media/entertainment complex. Very few tough questions with that.
Again.....can you imagine anyone being stupid enough to hire Mooch as their press sec?? Ever?

Scaramucci, Scaramucci, will you do the fandango?
Bismillah! No, we won't let you go. (let him go) Bismillah! No' we won't let you go. (let me go) We won't let you go. (let me go) We will not let you go...go....go go.....someone continue

Forum List

Back