Scary that Republicans believe Russia over ALL of our US Intelligence Agencies.

Would you mind backing that up with a reliable link?

No. I will not provide links to Trump supporters anymore. If you want to prove me wrong, go find your own link.

That's fine. I'll just consider anything you say to be a lie from now forward.

Good try...and since you won't look for the link your fucking self...I'll just know for now on you are a lazy ass that won't look for the truth.

When most honest posters make a statement on here, they can back up what they stated. You are simply a LIAR!!

No, I'm tired of posting links just for Trump supporters to say it is fake or biased. It's a waste of time. I won't do it anymore. Prove my claim wrong.

The great Carnival Barker has sold Putin to the masses.

No. I will not provide links to Trump supporters anymore. If you want to prove me wrong, go find your own link.

Good try...and since you won't look for the link your fucking self...I'll just know for now on you are a lazy ass that won't look for the truth.

When most honest posters make a statement on here, they can back up what they stated. You are simply a LIAR!!

No, I'm tired of posting links just for Trump supporters to say it is fake or biased. It's a waste of time. I won't do it anymore. Prove my claim wrong.

How did you manage to do that, Jim? I didn't know you were a personal friend of Putin's.

They should not have to, no publicly available CIA report has ever disclosed sources and methods, yet in this case you seem to require it before you will give it any credence. You want the CIA to tell the Russians how we know what we know about their espionage operations. All your opinions seem to work out favorably for the Russians in the end, why are you working in their interests against your own government?

I'm not, but I don't take the word of the partisan head of any government agency without some proof. Why won't you address the hacking done by Obama's Department of Homeland Security on State voter servers? Even the NSA has been accused of hacking the DNC. Why not address these concerns?
Your extraordinarily partisan president-elect is really the only person making the claim that the CIA is lying for entirely partisan purposes.

As to the DHS attempting intrusion on the voter records of the state of Georgia. We have an accusation made by the SoS of Georgia ten days ago and a promise by DHS to look into it, but nothing since. That's all anyone knows at this point.
Not just the CIA, but every single intelligence agency including the FBI.
Certainly but the CIA is the one that will be hollowed out first because their most enduring mission is to spy on Russia, a place Trump seems to think can never be a threat to us if we just kiss Putin's ass. The conservatives arguing for appeasement with Russia? They have officially gone nuts.

Actually, it is you Liberals who have lost your mind over the people throughout the states rejecting your failed policies and the direction you were taking this country.
You are a fine one to talk about policies, none of you Trumpbots is capable of having a decent policy discussion. All you got is a bunch of gloating and recrimination.

I'm not, but I don't take the word of the partisan head of any government agency without some proof. Why won't you address the hacking done by Obama's Department of Homeland Security on State voter servers? Even the NSA has been accused of hacking the DNC. Why not address these concerns?
Your extraordinarily partisan president-elect is really the only person making the claim that the CIA is lying for entirely partisan purposes.

As to the DHS attempting intrusion on the voter records of the state of Georgia. We have an accusation made by the SoS of Georgia ten days ago and a promise by DHS to look into it, but nothing since. That's all anyone knows at this point.
Certainly but the CIA is the one that will be hollowed out first because their most enduring mission is to spy on Russia, a place Trump seems to think can never be a threat to us if we just kiss Putin's ass. The conservatives arguing for appeasement with Russia? They have officially gone nuts.

Actually, it is you Liberals who have lost your mind over the people throughout the states rejecting your failed policies and the direction you were taking this country.
You are a fine one to talk about policies, none of you Trumpbots is capable of having a decent policy discussion. All you got is a bunch of gloating and recrimination.

With Trumpers you get one of four responses:

"But Clinton..."

"But Obama..."

"Fake news!"

"That a liberal rag..."

How did you manage to do that, Jim? I didn't know you were a personal friend of Putin's.

We all know who is in bed with Putee. I look for DJT to have their love child any day now. You fools will believe Stump if he tells you Russia is the 51st state and he will share the presidency with Vlad...

"But Clinton..."

"But Obama..."

"Fake news!"

"That a liberal rag..."

All the while, Russia used Fake News to elect Stump. And his proposed cabinet members retweeted the fabricated stories, "cause people need to make up their minds" if they are true. The Trumpettes will only be satisfied when Putee is sitting on Stump's lap in the Oval Office.

"But Clinton..."

"But Obama..."

"Fake news!"

"That a liberal rag..."

All the while, Russia used Fake News to elect Stump. And his proposed cabinet members retweeted the fabricated stories, "cause people need to make up their minds" if they are true. The Trumpettes will only be satisfied when Putee is sitting on Stump's lap in the Oval Office.

What "fake news" did Putin use to select Trump?

What "fabricated stories" are you referring to?

"But Clinton..."

"But Obama..."

"Fake news!"

"That a liberal rag..."

Dont't be an idiot like you Cult leader:

Study: Russia Used Fake News to Influence US Election

But I admit, he will be the best "Precedent" this country has ever had!:woohoo:

"But Clinton..."

"But Obama..."

"Fake news!"

"That a liberal rag..."

Dont't be an idiot like you Cult leader:

Study: Russia Used Fake News to Influence US Election

But I admit, he will be the best "Precedent" this country has ever had!:woohoo:

Name one "fake story" the Russian used to influence the election.

You are now a disciple of Putin. Congrats Comrade! Stump has loaded his cabinet with Pro-Putin people. Russia is taking the US without firing s shot and you fools gobble up Stump's every word.

Let's wait until the Congressional report of Russian sabotage encouraged by Stump...then we can find all the Fake News by your hero Putin.

You are now a disciple of Putin. Congrats Comrade! Stump has loaded his cabinet with Pro-Putin people. Russia is taking the US without firing s shot and you fools gobble up Stump's every word.
In other words, you can't name a single "fake news story" the Russians used to influence the election.

Insult their critics is typical behavior for leftwing douche bags when they can't give a rational answer to the questions put to them.

In other words, you can't name a single "fake news story" the Russians used to influence the election.

Insult their critics is typical behavior for leftwing douche bags when they can't give a rational answer to the questions put to them.

Yawwwnnn....Well, the fake news that was spread, even on this board, that Hillary would start WWIII if elected. That was Russia. I hope you have already arranged for Russian lessons. Cause Comrade Stump is going to require it of his "Fake News Ambassadors."

One of Comade Stump's first initiative will be to lift the sanction on Russia. It will be a pay back to Putee.

Yawwwnnn....Well, the fake news that was spread, even on this board, that Hillary would start WWIII if elected. That was Russia. I hope you have already arranged for Russian lessons. Cause Comrade Stump is going to require it of his "Fake News Ambassadors."

One of Comade Stump's first initiative will be to lift the sanction on Russia. It will be a pay back to Putee.
Prove that was a "fake news story" that originated from Russia.

Russia told them to put up or shut up.....have you noticed they haven't put up?

Are you this stupid^^^? Take this question as rhetorical, of course you are.

Only a fool would give up the sources used to determine the conclusion of our intelligence sources, and fools like you voted for the fool who may do so.

It's elementary....the burden is on them to show the proof. Of course you being a partisan shill refuses to recognize that

You are truly incapable of sagacious thought. Doing what the Russians and trumps people ask which would put real peoples lives in danger, and expose the methods used by members of our intelligence community.

We don't need voter ID, we need a simple intelligence test which would exclude people like you & other fools from voting for a demagogue & charlatan like trump! A simple tattoo of a dunce hat on your brow would suffice.

"But Clinton..."

"But Obama..."

"Fake news!"

"That a liberal rag..."

Do tell us the fake news about Hillary!
image.jpeg

Wow! You are sounding exactly like Putin. Is that yout daily talking point?

Wow! You are sounding exactly like Putin. Is that yout daily talking point?

In other words, you have no evidence it was a fake news story originating in Russia.

Forum List

Back