Scary that Republicans believe Russia over ALL of our US Intelligence Agencies.

The US has many thousands of intelligence agents that put their lives into danger every single day.
Russia wants the US destroyed. That is no secret.

And now Trump has convinced half of the United States that you can't trust those brave American heroes working in secret to protect our country but you can trust one of the most dangerous regimes that ever existed headed by a dangerous and murderous former KGB agent.

When did this happen? And now the question of GOP loyalty to the United States will forever be in question. Republicans may try to spin and suggest it's Democrats who are dangerous, but it's not Democrats who welcome Nazi's into their party and believe dangerous foreign governments over non partisan Americans who put their lives into danger every day.

Will the Trump Administration go a step further and release the names of covert agents to Russia and other countries that threaten the United States? After all, if he doesn't believe ALL of our intelligence agencies, then what good are they? Maybe he thinks that's the easiest way to get rid of all of them and start over.

Yea Russia was clearly behind the hacks...but they did expose Hillary as a corrupt politician. If you're blaming hillarys loss on Russian hacks, then you have problems with self awareness.

I don't like the fact that Russia was able to hack us this easily...not trumps fault though...there's been another administration that's been in charge for the past 8 years that's more preoccupied with hacking American citizens. I don't like that trump is trying to deny Russia's involvement. It is truly a ridiculous claim. But all of this happened (the hacks) a long time ago, how come it's all I hear about now?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Our nation's intelligence community is not "the left" nor has it been politicized in some way.

Of course it has, same as the IRS, the DOJ, DHS, EPA, and State Dept....there are few, if any departments Obama hacks haven't turned political. I wouldn't piss on Brennan if he was on fire....just another liar for the Kenyan.
I'll tell you how to know if an agency is being politicized, the new president replaces everyone at the top who then force mass resignations in the ranks. You did not have this when Obama came in. He essentially left everyone in place and did not stick his fingers in there. Now watch the first months of the Trump administration as hundreds of very experienced senior intelligence personnel resign or retire in disgust. The brain drain will be damaging to say the least. Let's all hope it does not get us all killed.

This is last weeks news......nobody talking about it on social media. Surviving only on fake-news networks and some message boards.:2up:

The US has many thousands of intelligence agents that put their lives into danger every single day.

And now Trump has convinced half of the United States that you can't trust those brave American heroes working in secret to protect our country but you can trust one of the most dangerous regimes that ever existed headed by a dangerous and murderous former KGB agent.

When did this happen? And now the question of GOP loyalty to the United States will forever be in question. Republicans may try to spin and suggest it's Democrats who are dangerous, but it's not Democrats who welcome Nazi's into their party and believe dangerous foreign governments over non partisan Americans who put their lives into danger every day.

Will the Trump Administration go a step further and release the names of covert agents to Russia and other countries that threaten the United States? After all, if he doesn't believe ALL of our intelligence agencies, then what good are they? Maybe he thinks that's the easiest way to get rid of all of them and start over.

Yea Russia was clearly behind the hacks...but they did expose Hillary as a corrupt politician. If you're blaming hillarys loss on Russian hacks, then you have problems with self awareness.

I don't like the fact that Russia was able to hack us this easily...not trumps fault though...there's been another administration that's been in charge for the past 8 years that's more preoccupied with hacking American citizens. I don't like that trump is trying to deny Russia's involvement. It is truly a ridiculous claim. But all of this happened (the hacks) a long time ago, how come it's all I hear about now?

good post........pretty much where the American public is viewing this now.

Now on to the next fake news story!!:rock::rock:

Russia did not hack us easily, they devote vast resources to malicious cyber espionage and have been using it for a long time. Not sure how much development we have in the area of cyber attack but we can bet that it's not as sloppy as what we just seen from Russia. It seems to me that it was not an op Putin expected to become a central election issue here.

Russia did not hack us easily, they devote vast resources to malicious cyber espionage and have been using it for a long time. Not sure how much development we have in the area of cyber attack but we can bet that it's not as sloppy as what we just seen from Russia. It seems to me that it was not an op Putin expected to become a central election issue here.

They hack through back doors, back doors that our government mandates for our tech companies so they can hack us easier. We're all up in arms when Russia hacks our own government, but when our own government hacks us, and in turn make it easier for foreign criminals to hack us...

They hack through back doors, back doors that our government mandates for our tech companies so they can hack us easier. We're all up in arms when Russia hacks our own government, but when our own government hacks us, and in turn make it easier for foreign criminals to hack us...

There is no such thing as invulnerable software. Our government's ability to enter systems is based on more than some easily patched hole in various systems, it requires super computing powers that defy what we mere mortals think is even possible. We are in a kind of arms race of decryption ability with the other major powers, you do not need back doors when you can simply brute force any system or intercept all it's traffic and decrypt it.

No matter how many times you repeat the FAKE NEWS

WE THE PEOPLE know better

Beneath his composed and controlled presidential exterior, which is entirely fake, Obama is bitter. He’s a sore loser. He’s filled with hatred. He hates to see Obamacare criticized and threatened with destruction. He hates to see his place in history diminished. He views Russia as an adversary, so he hates to see Trump looking upon Russia as a partner

That's an awfully convoluted conspiracy. It's like spaghetti noodles.

Beneath his composed and controlled presidential exterior, which is entirely fake, Obama is bitter. He’s a sore loser. He’s filled with hatred. He hates to see Obamacare criticized and threatened with destruction. He hates to see his place in history diminished. He views Russia as an adversary, so he hates to see Trump looking upon Russia as a partner

Russia is an adversary you fucking fool. What the hell is wrong with you?

Listen you miserable piece of shit

Hillary and the fascist left wingers want to disarm us.

Vladimir does not.

The democrats ARE the enemy.

Things are being reported that the U.S. actually has an agent, or even a mole in the Kremlin that has read the papers saying Putin was directly involved in the hack. I truly fear Trump is going to start a witch hunt to out everyone that has hurt him.
------------------------------------------------------ no idea what the TRUMP will do though i hope that the TRUMP does hunt out those that were loyal to other regimes but who are not loyal to TRUMP . I think that many government employees serve at the pleasure of the President don't they ?? its time to remove the nasty smell coming from USA government Lew .

You understand what you just described? You fucking commie. You don't even live in the U.S. do you?
Nor do you

They are?who the fk are you?

Things are being reported that the U.S. actually has an agent, or even a mole in the Kremlin that has read the papers saying Putin was directly involved in the hack. I truly fear Trump is going to start a witch hunt to out everyone that has hurt him.
------------------------------------------------------ no idea what the TRUMP will do though i hope that the TRUMP does hunt out those that were loyal to other regimes but who are not loyal to TRUMP . I think that many government employees serve at the pleasure of the President don't they ?? its time to remove the nasty smell coming from USA government Lew .

You understand what you just described? You fucking commie. You don't even live in the U.S. do you?
Nor do you

I don't? Or are you just talking about me in your fantasies where you dream about riding unicorns?

Nor do you

I don't? Or are you just talking about me in your fantasies where you dream about riding unicorns?
Well fk you get to tell everyone where to live so fk you live with the repercussions of your stupidity

Nor do you

Well fk you get to tell everyone where to live so fk you live with the repercussions of your stupidity

That shows how dumb you are. Have I told anyone where to live? No.... I asked where he lives because he acts like Trump is going to help him, but it's pretty obvious he isn't American.

Nor do you

That shows how dumb you are. Have I told anyone where to live? No.... I asked where he lives because he acts like Trump is going to help him, but it's pretty obvious he isn't American.
Sure batman. Putin's looking for you, did you forget to check in?

Nor do you

You just keep jacking your jaws. You trying to keep them in shape for your boyfriend?

Nor do you

You just keep jacking your jaws. You trying to keep them in shape for your boyfriend?
LOL loser

Not all Republicans, I think the majority of them are going to believe the CIA, the FBI and 17 other private and government intelligence agencies.

The only ones that don't are in fact, the base of Trump's support. It's got to be fairly embarrassing for them to know that they just elected someone who was helped, basically promoted by a foreign adversary, RUSSIA who did a Cyber attack on the United States to help him win this election. Since they voted for Trump they are now required to defend him.

And as we have seen through-out this campaign they will DEFEND Donald Trump on everything and anything he does and says. They will ignore all facts.

Trump admitted this phenomenon himself by stating: ""I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," He's right, with certain people, he wouldn't.
Donald Trump could 'shoot somebody and not lose voters' - CNNPolitics.com

They are the definition of stupidity: Knowing the truth, seeing the truth, but still believing the lies. That is a Trump supporter.

You know it's not like they didn't know about these Russian hacks, they were told about it. That Russia was hacking into DNC data bases to leak Clinton's & others emails, but they didn't want to believe that.. They only believe what they want to believe.

0b7b336ad7904359e212b0540b2b2e27.jpg

trump_stupid-stupid-people_091715.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back