School Holds “Black Lives Matter” Assembly, Ban Other Races

I disagree.

Of course you do you couldn't play the victim card if you agreed with me
Why would I agree with you when you dont know what you are talking about?

I said you won't agree because you think you are somehow different than everyone else and that your problems are different.

They're not but you need to believe they are so you can keep playing the victim
You keep saying that in hopes I will agree and even employed a bit hyperbole to put me on the defensive and prove I am not a victim. However, I wont ever agree because you dont know what you are talking about.

I do know,

You are not special. Blacks are not special. Your so called problems are nothing different from anyone else's in fact there are billions of people who have it worse but you need to demand special treatment so as to boost your ego somehow.
You dont know.

If you were Black I would give you some consideration. Since you arent all I can do is laugh at you when you say our problems are not different.

I said you won't agree because you think you are somehow different than everyone else and that your problems are different.

You keep saying that in hopes I will agree and even employed a bit hyperbole to put me on the defensive and prove I am not a victim. However, I wont ever agree because you dont know what you are talking about.

I do know,

You are not special. Blacks are not special. Your so called problems are nothing different from anyone else's in fact there are billions of people who have it worse but you need to demand special treatment so as to boost your ego somehow.
You dont know.

If you were Black I would give you some consideration. Since you arent all I can do is laugh at you when you say our problems are not different.

your problem is that you want special treatment because you are black

The more blacks do to separate themselves the better things will be for the rest of us.

That's a bunch of horse shit. You are hiding behind words.
All the time?.....
Face it, the decision by the school officials is racist. Period....You don't get to claim black people cannot be racist. Not after this.
While "all the time" may be hyperbole, it is the reason the Black children are having issues and needed an environment to vent that was Black only. I never claimed Black people cant be racist. I know plenty that are.

your "issues" are really no different than anyone else's you just think they are
How would you know what our issues are if you are not Black?

See that's your problem. You think you are somehow different from every other person on the planet. I hate to tell you this but you're not.
Its funny when white people try to dictate what our problems are. Of course we are different. We're Black and you arent. BTW this is exactly why Black people dont listen to whites and will continue to hold events where Black kids can vent with people that understand what they are up against.
You're black? Now your racism makes even more sense. White kids would never hold a rally barring blacks because racism isn't nearly as strong in our culture as it is in yours. Though I take black people on a case by case basis just like I do whites, I admire white culture and despise black culture. Asshole racist bigots like you are the reason.

How would you know what our issues are if you are not Black?

See that's your problem. You think you are somehow different from every other person on the planet. I hate to tell you this but you're not.
Its funny when white people try to dictate what our problems are. Of course we are different. We're Black and you arent. BTW this is exactly why Black people dont listen to whites and will continue to hold events where Black kids can vent with people that understand what they are up against.

Your problems are no different that anyone else's.
I disagree.

Asslips is nothing but excuses. He blames the system for being biased. That way when he or one of his own fails, they have an excuse and something to blame when the real cause of their failures is them alone.

The more blacks do to separate themselves the better things will be for the rest of us.
Because segregation really improved race relations, right?

Integration didn't improve it. It did nothing more than give blacks a chance to blame white people for their failures.
Actually integration did improve it. Blacks and whites get along far more often than not. Letting a few racist agitators like "tank" and ass-lips paint the whole picture is an injustice to the millions of peaceful interactions and friendships that occur daily between races. I refuse to let them set the agenda or rewrite history.

No race of people get along with blacks.

Whites try out of guilt and pity.

Integration didn't improve it. It did nothing more than give blacks a chance to blame white people for their failures.
Actually integration did improve it. Blacks and whites get along far more often than not. Letting a few racist agitators like "tank" and ass-lips paint the whole picture is an injustice to the millions of peaceful interactions and friendships that occur daily between races. I refuse to let them set the agenda or rewrite history.

First of all, integration and desegregation aren't the same thing. I don't how old you are but I remember many problems when integration took place.

Tank and Asslips aren't painting the picture. They are a few expressing the beliefs of many willing to let a few say it.

Don't see a problem with this. I don't even want any non-whites in my country. I agree with his idea of affinity grouping on a national level. Good for this brotha keeping it real.

Imagine the affinity grouping this man could experience in Africa. Think of the possibilities! :lol:

I do know,

You dont know.

your problem is that you want special treatment because you are black

My only problem with white people is racism. I will outperform anyone on a level playing field so no need for special treatment.

I cant believe I am agreeing with the monkey conservative but I am of the opinion integration did damage the Black community. Lots of Black people started taking on negative aspects of white culture and it screwed up the strength we had as a people. Its all fine to be able to do what you want but to abandon your roots is to cause damage to the foundation.

I cant believe I am agreeing with the monkey conservative but I am of the opinion integration did damage the Black community. Lots of Black people started taking on negative aspects of white culture and it screwed up the strength we had as a people. Its all fine to be able to do what you want but to abandon your roots is to cause damage to the foundation.
Funny. White racists complain that white kids are listening to rap and hip hop and idolizing blacks. All you racists really do sound alike.

Forum List

Back