School Holds “Black Lives Matter” Assembly, Ban Other Races

The more blacks do to separate themselves the better things will be for the rest of us.
Because segregation really improved race relations, right?

Integration didn't improve it. It did nothing more than give blacks a chance to blame white people for their failures.
Actually integration did improve it. Blacks and whites get along far more often than not. Letting a few racist agitators like "tank" and ass-lips paint the whole picture is an injustice to the millions of peaceful interactions and friendships that occur daily between races. I refuse to let them set the agenda or rewrite history.
I cant believe I am agreeing with the monkey conservative but I am of the opinion integration did damage the Black community. Lots of Black people started taking on negative aspects of white culture and it screwed up the strength we had as a people. Its all fine to be able to do what you want but to abandon your roots is to cause damage to the foundation.
Funny. White racists complain that white kids are listening to rap and hip hop and idolizing blacks. All you racists really do sound alike.
Listening to rap or white music isnt negative. Listening to gangsta rap or head banger white cult music is negative. The way I see it when you attempt to assimilate into a larger pool you will disappear.

The whole slogan if "black lives matter" is out there to imply that they, supposedly, don't matter to whites......more specifically white cops.
So whitey tries to reach out a hand.....attempts to hear blacks' grievances......only to pushed away.

Pretty piss-poor race relations
No one asked you to reach out a hand. They were holding an event. Basically you arent needed. If you want to help, direct your efforts towards meeting with your white people and figure out a way to fix things on your end.

But that can't be done until the problem is defined to those white high school students. And that is letting them experience the actual thoughts and of the black students who are compromised.

I know what I was like in my high school years and I would have been completely disheartened and feeling badly for the blacks if I heard their stories of racism and discrimination. But I couldn't do anything or reach out to them if I am not included in their discussions.

The prinicipal was wrong.

The whole slogan if "black lives matter" is out there to imply that they, supposedly, don't matter to whites......more specifically white cops.
So whitey tries to reach out a hand.....attempts to hear blacks' grievances......only to pushed away.

No one asked you to reach out a hand. They were holding an event. Basically you arent needed. If you want to help, direct your efforts towards meeting with your white people and figure out a way to fix things on your end.

But that can't be done until the problem is defined to those white high school students. And that is letting them experience the actual thoughts and of the black students who are compromised.

I know what I was like in my high school years and I would have been completely disheartened and feeling badly for the blacks if I heard their stories of racism and discrimination. But I couldn't do anything or reach out to them if I am not included in their discussions.

Cant be done? Are you claiming white people dont know racism exists? I can tell from personal experience you are wrong. My goddaughter rails against racism all the time. She knows that she is white and all she can do is work on her white friends and family. She can empathize but she knows there is a line she cant really cross until the dysfunction with white people is fixed.

Reaching out can be done outside of the assembly for Black kids to air their issues comfortably. You dont demand to be included. You wait until you are invited when discussing issues that affect a race you are not part of.

Cant be done? Are you claiming white people dont know racism exists? I can tell from personal experience you are wrong. My goddaughter rails against racism all the time. She knows that she is white and all she can do is work on her white friends and family. She can empathize but she knows there is a line she cant really cross until the dysfunction with white people is fixed.

Reaching out can be done outside of the assembly for Black kids to air their issues comfortably. You dont demand to be included. You wait until you are invited when discussing issues that affect a race you are not part of.

I'm telling you from personal experience, too...mine. In the 60's no less. Racism was not on my radar as it wasn't with my friends. If we were included in an assembly where blacks could discuss biases, it would have resonated big time. How can I go up to someone who is bullied if I'm not told by the person what is going on.

Of course you wait until you are invited and that principal should have included them as a manner of course. He lost a great opportunity to heal divisions.

Martin Luther King Jr. would be very disappointed. He wasn't a racist like you and invited everyone to join the cause. He was a real civil rights leader, not a hateful bigot like you.

I'm telling you from personal experience, too...mine. In the 60's no less. Racism was not on my radar as it wasn't with my friends. If we were included in an assembly where blacks could discuss biases, it would have resonated big time. How can I go up to someone who is bullied if I'm not told by the person what is going on.

Of course you wait until you are invited and that principal should have included them as a manner of course. He lost a great opportunity to heal divisions.
This isnt the 60's. White kids are well aware of racism. The principal did the right thing. He needs to have another assembly and build on that by inviting other races to discuss the issues all together. His first priority was correct in taking care of the students most effected by the events of racism.

Martin Luther King Jr. would be very disappointed. He wasn't a racist like you and invited everyone to join the cause. He was a real civil rights leader, not a hateful bigot like you.
I doubt MLK would have been disappointed. He did the same thing. He took care of his people first then if anyone else wanted to help he allowed it.

I doubt MLK would have been disappointed. He did the same thing. He took care of his people first then if anyone else wanted to help he allowed it.
He was nothing like you. He loved all racists equally. A racist bigot like you will never understand the love that motivated that great man because all you have is hate, and as Charles Dickens said, love is stronger than hate.

His legacy is reaching out to ALL to come together.

I would really love to hear from you if there was ever a WHITE only program for whatever reason. You would go ballistic.

He was nothing like you. He loved all racists equally. A racist bigot like you will never understand the love that motivated that great man because all you have is hate, and as Charles Dickens said, love is stronger than hate.
Who told you he was like me? I dont agree with everything he did. My point is that MLK was definitely pro black.

I would really love to hear from you if there was ever a WHITE only program for whatever reason. You would go ballistic.
Why would I go ballistic? If white kids were having problems dealing with racist behavior from Black people I would have no problem with a white kid only assembly.

I know that. If all dont wish to come together he would have still been an advocate for Black rights.

Who told you he was like me? I dont agree with everything he did. My point is that MLK was definitely pro black.
He was pro humanity. You'll never understand the greatness of the man because no racist ever becomes great. You are blinded by your hate.

He was pro humanity. You'll never understand the greatness of the man because no racist ever becomes great. You are blinded by your hate.
He was pro Black first.

I know that. If all dont wish to come together he would have still been an advocate for Black rights.
You aren't giving the man the credit due him. He wasn't just for black rights, but PEACEFUL coexistence between the races. That differenciates him from the Eric Holders and Sharptons of the nation that just want to stir the pot to create divisiveness.

He was pro Black first.
You don't understand what "greatness" is.

You aren't giving the man the credit due him. He wasn't just for black rights, but PEACEFUL coexistence between the races. That differenciates him from the Eric Holders and Sharptons of the nation that just want to stir the pot create divisiveness.

MLK fought for unity, healing, and equality, a real civil rights leader. The "civil rights" leaders today fight for racism, division, hate, and strife. They are nothing alike.

You aren't giving the man the credit due him. He wasn't just for black rights, but PEACEFUL coexistence between the races. That differenciates him from the Eric Holders and Sharptons of the nation that just want to stir the pot to create divisiveness.
I didn't say he wasn't for peaceful coexistence. What you fail to understand is that it was because he was concerned about his people Black people. Everyone else was optional.

"A society that has done something special against the Negro for hundreds of years must now do something special for the Negro."
- Martin Luther King Jr.

He was pro Black first.
You don't understand what "greatness" is.
If you say so.

Forum List

Back