School Holds “Black Lives Matter” Assembly, Ban Other Races

This is a good thing. Why should there be whites at an event discussing issues Black students have? What are they going to do? Take notes?

It's further division. Let a school have a "White Lives Matter" and exclude blacks. Be honest, what would happen
Nothing would happen. If white people were being shot by Black cops all the time Black people could relate and respect the position of the event being white only.
That's a bunch of horse shit. You are hiding behind words.
All the time?.....
Face it, the decision by the school officials is racist. Period....You don't get to claim black people cannot be racist. Not after this.
While "all the time" may be hyperbole, it is the reason the Black children are having issues and needed an environment to vent that was Black only. I never claimed Black people cant be racist. I know plenty that are.

This is a good thing. Why should there be whites at an event discussing issues Black students have? What are they going to do? Take notes?

It's further division. Let a school have a "White Lives Matter" and exclude blacks. Be honest, what would happen
Nothing would happen. If white people were being shot by Black cops all the time Black people could relate and respect the position of the event being white only.
All the time?.....
Face it, the decision by the school officials is racist. Period....You don't get to claim black people cannot be racist. Not after this.
While "all the time" may be hyperbole, it is the reason the Black children are having issues and needed an environment to vent that was Black only. I never claimed Black people cant be racist. I know plenty that are.

your "issues" are really no different than anyone else's you just think they are

All the time?.....

your "issues" are really no different than anyone else's you just think they are
How would you know what our issues are if you are not Black?

. Whites are the ones that make up the majority of criminals.

:lmao:
67% to be exact. :laugh:
What's the percentage as compared to the population.

You can't compare absolute numbers.
What difference does that make? The point is that the majority of criminals are white.
Who told you that you get to dictate what I compare?

It makes a huge difference if one wants to be accurate.

If you want to compare two different populations you cannot use absolute numbers if you are at all serious about accuracy.

All the time?.....

See that's your problem. You think you are somehow different from every other person on the planet. I hate to tell you this but you're not.

What difference does that make? The point is that the majority of criminals are white.

If you want to compare two different populations you cannot use absolute numbers if you are at all serious about accuracy.

Leftists are challenged by percentages and ratios

Its very accurate that whites make up 67% of the criminals. You cant get more accurate than that.

Who told you I was comparing two different populations? I wanted to find out what race committed the majority of crimes and found out it was whites.

All the time?.....

See that's your problem. You think you are somehow different from every other person on the planet. I hate to tell you this but you're not.
Its funny when white people try to dictate what our problems are. Of course we are different. We're Black and you arent. BTW this is exactly why Black people dont listen to whites and will continue to hold events where Black kids can vent with people that understand what they are up against.

I'm not dictating I am using accepted statistical techniques to accurately compare two populations but you're not interested in accurate comparisons

Its very accurate that whites make up 67% of the criminals. You cant get more accurate than that.

Who told you I was comparing two different populations? I wanted to find out what race committed the majority of crimes and found out it was whites.

The only number that matters is the percentage of the white population that are criminals as compared to the percentage of the black population that are criminals.

I'm not dictating I am using accepted statistical techniques to accurately compare two populations but you're not interested in accurate comparisons
You keep missing the point I'm not comparing. I simply asked what race were the majority of criminals.

All the time?.....

Its funny when white people try to dictate what our problems are. Of course we are different. We're Black and you arent. BTW this is exactly why Black people dont listen to whites and will continue to hold events where Black kids can vent with people that understand what they are up against.

Your problems are no different that anyone else's.

The only number that matters is the percentage of the white population that are criminals as compared to the percentage of the black population that are criminals.
That only matters to you. What matters to me is what race the majority of criminals are.

I disagree.

I disagree.

Of course you do you couldn't play the victim card if you agreed with me

I disagree.

Why would I agree with you when you dont know what you are talking about?

I disagree.

I said you won't agree because you think you are somehow different than everyone else and that your problems are different.

They're not but you need to believe they are so you can keep playing the victim

I disagree.

I said you won't agree because you think you are somehow different than everyone else and that your problems are different.

You keep saying that in hopes I will agree and even employed a bit hyperbole to put me on the defensive and prove I am not a victim. However, I wont ever agree because you dont know what you are talking about.

I disagree.

You keep saying that in hopes I will agree and even employed a bit hyperbole to put me on the defensive and prove I am not a victim. However, I wont ever agree because you dont know what you are talking about.

I do know,

You are not special. Blacks are not special. Your so called problems are nothing different from anyone else's in fact there are billions of people who have it worse but you need to demand special treatment so as to boost your ego somehow.

Forum List

Back