School Holds “Black Lives Matter” Assembly, Ban Other Races

I felt if I had a grievance against a black person and went to ML King to arbitrate the matter, he would not just declare the black person winning because King was "pro black." He would carefully weigh the issue and deal with it fairly. That is the difference between "pro black" and a real civil right leader.

Martin Luther King Jr. would be very disappointed. He wasn't a racist like you and invited everyone to join the cause. He was a real civil rights leader, not a hateful bigot like you.
I doubt MLK would have been disappointed. He did the same thing. He took care of his people first then if anyone else wanted to help he allowed it.

His legacy is reaching out to ALL to come together.
I know that. If all dont wish to come together he would have still been an advocate for Black rights.
You aren't giving the man the credit due him. He wasn't just for black rights, but PEACEFUL coexistence between the races. That differenciates him from the Eric Holders and Sharptons of the nation that just want to stir the pot create divisiveness.

MLK fought for unity, healing, and equality, a real civil rights leader. The "civil rights" leaders today fight for racism, division, hate, and strife. They are nothing alike.
You would have hated MLK too if he were still alve today.

He was nothing like you. He loved all racists equally. A racist bigot like you will never understand the love that motivated that great man because all you have is hate, and as Charles Dickens said, love is stronger than hate.
Who told you he was like me? I dont agree with everything he did. My point is that MLK was definitely pro black.
He was pro humanity. You'll never understand the greatness of the man because no racist ever becomes great. You are blinded by your hate.
He was pro Black first.
You don't understand what "greatness" is.
If you say so.
I say so.

I felt if I had a grievance against a black person and went to ML King to arbitrate the matter, he would not just declare the black person winning because King was "pro black." He would carefully weigh the issue and deal with it fairly. That is the difference between "pro black" and a real civil right leader.
You have a skewed view of what "pro Black" means then.

Who told you he was like me? I dont agree with everything he did. My point is that MLK was definitely pro black.
He was pro humanity. You'll never understand the greatness of the man because no racist ever becomes great. You are blinded by your hate.
He was pro Black first.
You don't understand what "greatness" is.
If you say so.
I say so.
I'm hurt.

It's the opposite of Pro White. I am against both.

I'm not. I see nothing wrong with loving what you are. If you are Black celebrate that. If you are white the same thing. Pro Black doesnt mean anti-white. You sound confused.

I'm not. I see nothing wrong with loving what you are. If you are Black celebrate that. If you are white the same thing. Pro Black doesnt mean anti-white. You sound confused.
So go into more detail of Pro Black. Perhaps I am confused.

BTW, I never thought of loving the fact that I am white. I just accept that face and actually, it's a non-entity. My color does not define my character.

What do you specifically want to know?

BTW, I never thought of loving the fact that I am white. I just accept that face and actually, it's a non-entity. My color does not define my character.
I notice that since whites are the ruling class they can afford to do that. Has nothing to do with just specifically defining your character. Has more to do with defining who you are.

What does it mean to be "Po Black?" How are you different from me?

I notice that since whites are the ruling class they can afford to do that. Has nothing to do with just specifically defining your character. Has more to do with defining who you are.

I'm not sure if I agree. Take Colin Powell. Can't be sure what party he is in, but that doesn't make the difference. He has the integrity, class and is well liked by both parties and both races. How did that happen?

Why do you disagree with that?

I'm Black to answer the second question.
Pro Black means to live your life from a viewpoint that white people dont define reality for me or other Black people. Your white assumptions, standards, and social directives only matter if they merge with my beliefs as a Black person or I am doing business with you.

The more blacks do to separate themselves the better things will be for the rest of us.
Because segregation really improved race relations, right?

Integration didn't improve it. It did nothing more than give blacks a chance to blame white people for their failures.
Actually integration did improve it. Blacks and whites get along far more often than not. Letting a few racist agitators like "tank" and ass-lips paint the whole picture is an injustice to the millions of peaceful interactions and friendships that occur daily between races. I refuse to let them set the agenda or rewrite history.
I cant believe I am agreeing with the monkey conservative but I am of the opinion integration did damage the Black community. Lots of Black people started taking on negative aspects of white culture and it screwed up the strength we had as a people. Its all fine to be able to do what you want but to abandon your roots is to cause damage to the foundation.

What negative aspects of white culture? Working hard and earning your way?

The blacks were the ones that pushed for integration. They pushed for desegregation. Interesting how you want to blame white culture yet it was the blacks that pushed for what you say caused the problems. I thought you said blacks were smarter than whites.
I said you won't agree because you think you are somehow different than everyone else and that your problems are different.

They're not but you need to believe they are so you can keep playing the victim
You keep saying that in hopes I will agree and even employed a bit hyperbole to put me on the defensive and prove I am not a victim. However, I wont ever agree because you dont know what you are talking about.

I do know,

You are not special. Blacks are not special. Your so called problems are nothing different from anyone else's in fact there are billions of people who have it worse but you need to demand special treatment so as to boost your ego somehow.
You dont know.

If you were Black I would give you some consideration. Since you arent all I can do is laugh at you when you say our problems are not different.

your problem is that you want special treatment because you are black

My only problem with white people is racism. I will outperform anyone on a level playing field so no need for special treatment.

You're black in today's society. It means some people walk on eggshells around your kind in order to try and appease you. I'm not one of them as I could beat you blindfolded with one hand tied behind my back. I'll make the playing field unlevel against me and still beat you.

I'm not sure if I agree. Take Colin Powell. Can't be sure what party he is in, but that doesn't make the difference. He has the integrity, class and is well liked by both parties and both races. How did that happen?
He exhibits the values that Blacks and whites find valuable.

I'm Black to answer the second question.
Pro Black means to live your life from a viewpoint that white people dont define reality for me or other Black people. Your white assumptions, standards, and social directives only matter if they merge with my beliefs as a Black person or I am doing business with you.

Being "Pro Black" is important to you, isn't it?

The more blacks do to separate themselves the better things will be for the rest of us.
Because segregation really improved race relations, right?

Integration didn't improve it. It did nothing more than give blacks a chance to blame white people for their failures.
Actually integration did improve it. Blacks and whites get along far more often than not. Letting a few racist agitators like "tank" and ass-lips paint the whole picture is an injustice to the millions of peaceful interactions and friendships that occur daily between races. I refuse to let them set the agenda or rewrite history.
I cant believe I am agreeing with the monkey conservative but I am of the opinion integration did damage the Black community. Lots of Black people started taking on negative aspects of white culture and it screwed up the strength we had as a people. Its all fine to be able to do what you want but to abandon your roots is to cause damage to the foundation.

What negative aspects of white culture? Working hard and earning your way?

The blacks were the ones that pushed for integration. They pushed for desegregation. Interesting how you want to blame white culture yet it was the blacks that pushed for what you say caused the problems. I thought you said blacks were smarter than whites.
You keep saying that in hopes I will agree and even employed a bit hyperbole to put me on the defensive and prove I am not a victim. However, I wont ever agree because you dont know what you are talking about.

I do know,

You are not special. Blacks are not special. Your so called problems are nothing different from anyone else's in fact there are billions of people who have it worse but you need to demand special treatment so as to boost your ego somehow.
You dont know.

If you were Black I would give you some consideration. Since you arent all I can do is laugh at you when you say our problems are not different.

your problem is that you want special treatment because you are black

My only problem with white people is racism. I will outperform anyone on a level playing field so no need for special treatment.

You're black in today's society. It means some people walk on eggshells around your kind in order to try and appease you. I'm not one of them as I could beat you blindfolded with one hand tied behind my back. I'll make the playing field unlevel against me and still beat you.

Why do you bring the discussion down to "beating someone?" Is there always a competition between the races with you?

Forum List

Back