School Holds “Black Lives Matter” Assembly, Ban Other Races

I'm not. I see nothing wrong with loving what you are. If you are Black celebrate that. If you are white the same thing. Pro Black doesnt mean anti-white. You sound confused.
So go into more detail of Pro Black. Perhaps I am confused.
What do you specifically want to know?
What does it mean to be "Po Black?" How are you different from me?
I'm Black to answer the second question.
Pro Black means to live your life from a viewpoint that white people dont define reality for me or other Black people. Your white assumptions, standards, and social directives only matter if they merge with my beliefs as a Black person or I am doing business with you.

Being "Pro Black" is important to you, isn't it?
Absolutely. I cant think of anything more important. I've raised some exceptional children using this format that will pass this on to later generations of Black people as we continue to climb out of this hole we are in after being discriminated against for centuries..

Because segregation really improved race relations, right?

Integration didn't improve it. It did nothing more than give blacks a chance to blame white people for their failures.
Actually integration did improve it. Blacks and whites get along far more often than not. Letting a few racist agitators like "tank" and ass-lips paint the whole picture is an injustice to the millions of peaceful interactions and friendships that occur daily between races. I refuse to let them set the agenda or rewrite history.
I cant believe I am agreeing with the monkey conservative but I am of the opinion integration did damage the Black community. Lots of Black people started taking on negative aspects of white culture and it screwed up the strength we had as a people. Its all fine to be able to do what you want but to abandon your roots is to cause damage to the foundation.

What negative aspects of white culture? Working hard and earning your way?

The blacks were the ones that pushed for integration. They pushed for desegregation. Interesting how you want to blame white culture yet it was the blacks that pushed for what you say caused the problems. I thought you said blacks were smarter than whites.
I do know,

You are not special. Blacks are not special. Your so called problems are nothing different from anyone else's in fact there are billions of people who have it worse but you need to demand special treatment so as to boost your ego somehow.
You dont know.

If you were Black I would give you some consideration. Since you arent all I can do is laugh at you when you say our problems are not different.

your problem is that you want special treatment because you are black

My only problem with white people is racism. I will outperform anyone on a level playing field so no need for special treatment.

You're black in today's society. It means some people walk on eggshells around your kind in order to try and appease you. I'm not one of them as I could beat you blindfolded with one hand tied behind my back. I'll make the playing field unlevel against me and still beat you.

Why do you bring the discussion down to "beating someone?" Is there always a competition between the races with you?
It's not about competition but accepting a challenge from someone claiming that on a level playing field he would outperform anyone. I would put my own self at a disadvantage and beat that boy.

It's the opposite of Pro White. I am against both.
I'm not. I see nothing wrong with loving what you are. If you are Black celebrate that. If you are white the same thing. Pro Black doesnt mean anti-white. You sound confused.
BTW, I never thought of loving the fact that I am white. I just accept that face and actually, it's a non-entity. My color does not define my character.
I notice that since whites are the ruling class they can afford to do that. Has nothing to do with just specifically defining your character. Has more to do with defining who you are.

I'm not sure if I agree. Take Colin Powell. Can't be sure what party he is in, but that doesn't make the difference. He has the integrity, class and is well liked by both parties and both races. How did that happen?
He exhibits the values that Blacks and whites find valuable.
How do you feel about Condoleeza Rice?

BTW, I never thought of loving the fact that I am white. I just accept that face and actually, it's a non-entity. My color does not define my character.
I notice that since whites are the ruling class they can afford to do that. Has nothing to do with just specifically defining your character. Has more to do with defining who you are.

I'm not sure if I agree. Take Colin Powell. Can't be sure what party he is in, but that doesn't make the difference. He has the integrity, class and is well liked by both parties and both races. How did that happen?
He exhibits the values that Blacks and whites find valuable.
How do you feel about Condoleeza Rice?
I dont know her personally but what I have heard about her I like. She seems to be a very strong person.

Integration didn't improve it. It did nothing more than give blacks a chance to blame white people for their failures.
Actually integration did improve it. Blacks and whites get along far more often than not. Letting a few racist agitators like "tank" and ass-lips paint the whole picture is an injustice to the millions of peaceful interactions and friendships that occur daily between races. I refuse to let them set the agenda or rewrite history.
I cant believe I am agreeing with the monkey conservative but I am of the opinion integration did damage the Black community. Lots of Black people started taking on negative aspects of white culture and it screwed up the strength we had as a people. Its all fine to be able to do what you want but to abandon your roots is to cause damage to the foundation.

What negative aspects of white culture? Working hard and earning your way?

The blacks were the ones that pushed for integration. They pushed for desegregation. Interesting how you want to blame white culture yet it was the blacks that pushed for what you say caused the problems. I thought you said blacks were smarter than whites.
You dont know.

If you were Black I would give you some consideration. Since you arent all I can do is laugh at you when you say our problems are not different.

your problem is that you want special treatment because you are black

My only problem with white people is racism. I will outperform anyone on a level playing field so no need for special treatment.

You're black in today's society. It means some people walk on eggshells around your kind in order to try and appease you. I'm not one of them as I could beat you blindfolded with one hand tied behind my back. I'll make the playing field unlevel against me and still beat you.

Why do you bring the discussion down to "beating someone?" Is there always a competition between the races with you?
It's not about competition but accepting a challenge from someone claiming that on a level playing field he would outperform anyone. I would put my own self at a disadvantage and beat that boy.
Did you think I was challenging you? I dont challenge scrubs. Its a waste of my time and grossly unfair to the scrub. :laugh:

Pro Black means to live your life from a viewpoint that white people dont define reality for me or other Black people. Your white assumptions, standards, and social directives only matter if they merge with my beliefs as a Black person or I am doing business with you.

Absolutely. I cant think of anything more important. I've raised some exceptional children using this format that will pass this on to later generations of Black people as we continue to climb out of this hole we are in after being discriminated against for centuries..

If you raised them, they're n*ggers just like you.

Using more excuses for your failures I see.

That was really uncalled for.

My fault. I have hurt his feelings evidently.

Welcome to USMB. He will probably receive some trophy points.

Tough shit if you don't like it.

And you'll get plenty of others kissing your ass for disagreeing with me. Pucker up.

So go into more detail of Pro Black. Perhaps I am confused.

There are stereotypes that you have to deal with, I agree. Just as there are stereotypes for poor whitesm hispanics, etc. I don't have that particular baggage, so I have to understand some of what you are saying. I am trying hard to put myself in your shoes. I can agree with you on most all you say except I still have trouble with the "Pro Black" condition.

What do poor whites say? What is their mantra if they are trying to get out of their hole and make future generations successful? They can't say they are Pro White or Pro Trailer People. If all are trying to improve their lot in life maybe they can come up with a slogan that includes all and doesn't divide? Poor whites are discriminated against, sometimes warranted, sometimes not. I'm more familiar with the rich kid brats (and parents) who that think rules don't apply to them. Many sections of this nation have their problems and jerks. You are seeing them on the board each day.

I must have made you an emotional wreck. Youre having yet another temper tantrum. I seem to be good at pushing your buttons. :laugh:

You "classlessness" is showing. You are really giving me a lesson here. I thought both you and Asclepias were racists but finding out that one is more pro active and you are just clueless.

And you'll get plenty of others kissing your ass for disagreeing with me. Pucker up.
No, you are just the perfect example of how racists don't have to follow the rules on USMB. If I wereto break the 'family' rule...I wold have been banned 3 seconds after hitting the reply button....a racists breaks the same rule...no action taken.

There are stereotypes that you have to deal with, I agree. Just as there are stereotypes for poor whitesm hispanics, etc. I don't have that particular baggage, so I have to understand some of what you are saying. I am trying hard to put myself in your shoes. I can agree with you on most all you say except I still have trouble with the "Pro Black" condition.

What do poor whites say? What is their mantra if they are trying to get out of their hole and make future generations successful? They can't say they are Pro White or Pro Trailer People. If all are trying to improve their lot in life maybe they can come up with a slogan that includes all and doesn't divide? Poor whites are discriminated against, sometimes warranted, sometimes not. I'm more familiar with the rich kid brats (and parents) who that think rules don't apply to them. Many sections of this nation have their problems and jerks. You are seeing them on the board each day.
With poor whites its a class issue not a race issue. They are the fulcrum for all the racism in the US. Take Conservative for example. He is a poor white person that lives in a trailer park. His entire life is wrapped up in "at least I am not Black". Thats how the politicians keep the divide going. They toy with poor whites like Conservative and he takes it out on Blacks as best he can while being safe. If he simply got up and cleaned himself, shaved, got a hair cut, and went to school it would be easy to make something of himself since he does not have the hurdles Black people have to clear.

With poor whites is a class issue not a race issue. They are the fulcrum for all the racism in the US. Take Conservative for example. He is a poor white person that lives in a trailer park. His entire life is wrapped up in "at least I am not Black". Thats how the politicians keep the divide going. They toy with poor whites like Conservative and he takes it out on Blacks as best he can while being safe. If he simply got up and cleaned himself, shaved, got a hair cut, and went to school it would be easy to make something of himself since he does not have the hurdles Black people have to clear.
But instead, he is a lazy fuck and found refuge among like minded people on USMB,.

No, you are just the perfect example of how racists don't have to follow the rules on USMB. If I wereto break the 'family' rule...I wold have been banned 3 seconds after hitting the reply button....a racists breaks the same rule...no action taken.

I guess we can break it down, regardless who or what you are, life isn't fair, but we do the best we can. We can make excuses or pathways to success. Sometimes when we denigrate another, it's time to look in the mirror and see if we are actually talking about ourselves. None of us is perfect.

I guess we can break it down, regardless who or what you are, life isn't fair, but we do the best we can. We can make excuses or pathways to success. Sometimes when we denigrate another, it's time to look in the mirror and see if we are actually talking about ourselves. None of us is perfect.
Meh...all I was saying is that racists don't have to follow the rules on USMB.

Think we have gone astray from the topic, which was the school having an assembly for the blacks, blocking white from entering. I still say it was wrong. The assembly could have opened the eyes of some of the whites or,

even better, a white could stand up and say, "This is happening to me as well," opening the eyes of the principal to problems he didn't know existed. But if you don't include ALL, you'll never know ALL.

Forum List

Back