School Holds “Black Lives Matter” Assembly, Ban Other Races

Absolutely. I cant think of anything more important. I've raised some exceptional children using this format that will pass this on to later generations of Black people as we continue to climb out of this hole we are in after being discriminated against for centuries..

If you raised them, they're n*ggers just like you.

Using more excuses for your failures I see.

That was really uncalled for.
Welcome to USMB. He will probably receive some trophy points.

And you'll get plenty of others kissing your ass for disagreeing with me. Pucker up.
No, you are just the perfect example of how racists don't have to follow the rules on USMB. If I wereto break the 'family' rule...I wold have been banned 3 seconds after hitting the reply button....a racists breaks the same rule...no action taken.
If racists don't have to follow the rules, then you have nothing to worry about.

If you raised them, they're n*ggers just like you.

Using more excuses for your failures I see.

And you'll get plenty of others kissing your ass for disagreeing with me. Pucker up.
No, you are just the perfect example of how racists don't have to follow the rules on USMB. If I wereto break the 'family' rule...I wold have been banned 3 seconds after hitting the reply button....a racists breaks the same rule...no action taken.
If racists don't have to follow the rules, then you have nothing to worry about.
Sayeth one of the biggest racists on this forum. Go pray to Mary and play with your anal beads...St. Patrick said it is okay as long as you drink a gallon of beer.

It sounds like we are going back to segregation smh.
Some segregation is good. If this was a case of women that had been the victims of date rape, how many would think it was a good idea that men be there while the women were telling their stories? Same principle.
So bathrooms segregated by race is no different than bathrooms segregated by gender?

Sayeth one of the biggest racists on this forum. Go pray to Mary and play with your anal beads...St. Patrick said it is okay as long as you drink a gallon of beer.
I don't have a racist bone in my body. You're projecting your own bigotry onto others.

Some segregation is good. If this was a case of women that had been the victims of date rape, how many would think it was a good idea that men be there while the women were telling their stories? Same principle.
So bathrooms segregated by race is no different than bathrooms segregated by gender?
What kind of retarded post was that?

Y

You're confused. Your post was retarded. You equated racial integration to men being around a woman who was raped. Take your right hand, reach behind you, and slap yourself on the back of the head.

You earned it.

Y

You're confused. Your post was retarded. You equated racial integration to men being around a woman who was raped. Take your right hand, reach behind you, and slap yourself on the back of the head.

You earned it.
When did I relate racial integration to anything? Youre an idiot. Not much you can do about that.

I don't have a racist bone in my body. You're projecting your own bigotry onto others.
:lmao: I have read your posts...you don't fool anyone! Go tell that tale to your priest...hopefully you are old enough where he won't rape youl.

Y

You earned it.
When did I relate racial integration to anything? Youre an idiot. Not much you can do about that.
You just did it, dummy. You are an unbelievable ass.

Y

You earned it.
Your mind is playing tricks on you. I cant believe how stupid you are.

:lmao: I have read your posts...you don't fool anyone! Go tell that tale to your priest...hopefully you are old enough where he won't rape youl.
I've read your posts too and you're projecting. Bigots like you rationalize that everyone is as much a bigot so it's ok.

Y

You earned it.
You can't pretend you didn't equate racial integration with men being around women who were raped. I quoted you before you could edit that stupidity.

I've read your posts too and you're projecting. Bigots like you rationalize that everyone is as much a bigot so it's ok.
I am going to agree with Asclepias...you are just too stupid to understand. I will remember to dumb it down for you next time...although, given you are a member of a cult and pray to dead people...I should have already known. My bad.

Y

You earned it.
You can't pretend you didn't equate racial integration with men being around women who were raped. I quoted you before you could edit that stupidity.
You didnt quote me equating racial integration to anything. You must be high. Leave the meth alone.

I was enjoying Asclepias and Jacksons exchange.

I was going some nice insight into how Asclepias feels and why, and I have a different and better view of both.

Thank you both.

White people are being shot by cops, perhaps if blacks wouldn't attack cops they wouldn't get shot? Novel idea, eh?

If they held a "white lives matter" and excluded blacks there would be an uproar, you know it and I know it. Stop the charade
No....white people are not being shot by Black cops at the rate white cops are shooting Blacks. Now youre just being silly. Like I said before, If whites were getting shot by Black cops all the time Blacks would understand and there would be no uproar. No one cares if whites have a white only event in response to something that affects only whites. What makes you think there would be an uproar?.
Safe bet your wrong,give us the numbers not your opinion.
How about you give me a refutation based on fact and not your opinion.
What like you just did?
No, like I just asked you. Show me all the white kids being shot by Black cops. I want you to show all your work.

It also needs to be addressed that almost 80 percent of all people killed by Black Cops are also Black, thats a higher ratio than white officers,
which leads me to believe that most of these shootings are not racism but more about a mix of situations. Why is it also that black drivers die in auto accidents at a much higher rate than whites? or why is it that Men get pulled over more than women? There are always disparities that are not about race, but any stat can be drawn up in a way to show racism as well.

Deadly Force in Black and White - ProPublica

Who is killing all those black men and boys?

Mostly white officers. But in hundreds of instances, black officers, too. Black officers account for a little more than10 percent of all fatal police shootings. Of those they kill, though, 78 percent were black.

White officers, given their great numbers in so many of the country's police departments, are well represented in all categories of police killings. White officers killed 91percent of the whites who died at the hands of police. And they were responsible for 68 percent of the people of color killed. Those people of color represented 46 percent of all those killed by white officers.

No....white people are not being shot by Black cops at the rate white cops are shooting Blacks. Now youre just being silly. Like I said before, If whites were getting shot by Black cops all the time Blacks would understand and there would be no uproar. No one cares if whites have a white only event in response to something that affects only whites. What makes you think there would be an uproar?.
What like you just did?
No, like I just asked you. Show me all the white kids being shot by Black cops. I want you to show all your work.

It also needs to be addressed that almost 80 percent of all people killed by Black Cops are also Black, thats a higher ratio than white officers,
which leads me to believe that most of these shootings are not racism but more about a mix of situations. Why is it also that black drivers die in auto accidents at a much higher rate than whites? or why is it that Men get pulled over more than women? There are always disparities that are not about race, but any stat can be drawn up in a way to show racism as well.

Mostly white officers. But in hundreds of instances, black officers, too. Black officers account for a little more than10 percent of all fatal police shootings. Of those they kill, though, 78 percent were black.

White officers, given their great numbers in so many of the country's police departments, are well represented in all categories of police killings. White officers killed 91percent of the whites who died at the hands of police. And they were responsible for 68 percent of the people of color killed. Those people of color represented 46 percent of all those killed by white officers.
Bunch of BS. We all know that is due to the bias that has been admitted where Blacks are targeted more by cops therefore resulting in a higher rate of interaction that ends in Blacks being killed. There are too many factors to intelligently compare car crash death rates to Blacks being killed by white cops. You tried but that was a swing and a miss.

What like you just did?

Bunch of BS. We all know that is due to the bias that has been admitted where Blacks are targeted more by cops therefore resulting in a higher rate of interaction that ends in Blacks being killed. There are too many factors to intelligently compare car crash death rates to Blacks being killed by white cops. You tried but that was a swing and a miss.

Swing and a miss? all i did was put some numbers from a report out there, and you can read the whole thing. So are Black cops more racist than White cops? cause theyre killing blacks at a higher percentage.

What like you just did?

Swing and a miss? all i did was put some numbers from a report out there, and you can read the whole thing. So are Black cops more racist than White cops? cause theyre killing blacks at a higher percentage.
How did you draw that conclusion assuming your numbers are correct? Does your question make sense to you?

Forum List

Back