Schumer Releases Plan to Outlaw Every Gas Powered Car in America

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
And you thought the green rookie Democrats were American hating morons. Their leader to the rookies are set to crush liberty.

Then they kill electricity then shrug.

Twitter

And you thought the green rookie Democrats were American hating morons. Their leader to the rookies are set to crush liberty.

Twitter

Ok, so this is a stupid fucking plan and not the job of the Fed Govt.

But, why do you lie so much? There is nothing in there about outlawing gas powered cars. You are far and away the most dishonest person I have ever dealt with. You cannot even make a simple thread without lying.

pathetic.

Twitter

But, why do you lie so much? There is nothing in there about outlawing gas powered cars. You are far and away the most dishonest person I have ever dealt with. You cannot even make a simple thread without lying.

pathetic.
Yeah, taxing gas powered cars so heavily only the very very rich can afford them is not eliminating them.
Pathetic Leftard.

If Chucky Boy's plan is passed (God Forbid), How does he plan on replacing all that gas tax money lost both City, State, and Federal. Are the charging stations going to be free or will that have to be paid for by the user so will that mean the Fed will nationalize the power companies?

If this were horse and buggy days, the left would complain about methane fumes

Twitter

pathetic.
Yeah, taxing gas powered cars so heavily only the very very rich can afford them is not eliminating them.
Pathetic Leftard.

You said "outlaw" not tax them. Fuck dude, just admit you lied and move on...it is not like it is the first time you have been called out for it

Twitter

pathetic.
Pathetic Leftard.

You said "outlaw" not tax them. Fuck dude, just admit you lied and move on...it is not like it is the first time you have been called out for it
What do they call that thingy when I won’t pay the $40K a year tax on my car?

Your lame spinning for Leftardism grows more absurd by the minute.

Twitter

You are the very epitome of a moron.

The market will replace gasoline engines. Once electric cars, and eventually SUV's and pick ups are able to 1000 miles on a charge, it's ball game for gas powered vehicles. There will always be a few models that survive, including collecters vehicles, but the normal commute vehicles will eventually be electric.

Technology is fast overtaking the fossil fuel industry. Digging a hole in the ground will become obsolete as above ground technology, that is infinite and cleaner will also be dictated by the market. Once home owners and businesses can no longer have to pay an electric bill, it will be ball game for the electric utilities, except on a much smaller scale.

Twitter

The market will replace gasoline engines. Once electric cars, and eventually SUV's and pick ups are able to 1000 miles on a charge, it's ball game for gas powered vehicles. There will always be a few models that survive, including collecters vehicles, but the normal commute vehicles will eventually be electric.

Technology is fast overtaking the fossil fuel industry. Digging a hole in the ground will become obsolete as above ground technology, that is infinite and cleaner will also be dictated by the market. Once home owners and businesses can no longer have to pay an electric bill, it will be ball game for the electric utilities, except on a much smaller scale.
The market will replace gasoline engines.

Is that why every car manufacturer is canceling or scaling back it’s EV production output?

EV startup NIO abandons plan to make its own cars

Chevy Volt PHEV discontinued, more GM EVs planned

NEVS-DiDi deal for EV production in China cancelled | EV Bulletin

A List of All the Cars That GM Just Cancelled

Last edited:

Twitter

Once electric cars, and eventually SUV's and pick ups are able to 1000 miles on a charge,

your great grandchildren will be too old to drive before that happens.

No different than what they did to cigarettes and none of you dumb fucks all that "outlawing"

just own up to your lies, it is less painful

No different than what they did to cigarettes and none of you dumb fucks all that "outlawing"

It is not outlawing but taxing it and who would it hurt more:

The rich

Or

The Middle Class and Poor?

We do not have the infrastructure in this country for mass transit and electric cars, SUVs and trucks are still in the baby stages, and the poor and lower middle class can not afford them as of yet...

So who would this hurt?

The rich

Or

We do not have the infrastructure in this country for mass transit and electric cars, SUVs and trucks are still in the baby stages, and the poor and lower middle class can not afford them as of yet...

So who would this hurt?
2.5 million Californians are sitting in candlelight right now asking that.

The rich

Or

So who would this hurt?
2.5 million Californians are sitting in candlelight right now asking that.

The infrastructure in this country need a major upgrade.

We can do a mixture of green and fossil and nuclear that could help this country a lot but alas mental midgets will argue that is too rational...

The market will replace gasoline engines. Once electric cars, and eventually SUV's and pick ups are able to 1000 miles on a charge, it's ball game for gas powered vehicles.
I have 2 pickup trucks, and both get less than 400 miles per tank.
Should you ban all trucks that get less than 1000 per tank?

Forum List

Back