Schumer Threatens USSC Justices Gorsuch & Kavanaugh: 'You Will Pay Price - Won't Know What Hit You!

Last I heard it was against the law to try to influence the decisions of a judge with physical threats or political extortion. It's clear that the threats weren't just some random generic political rhetoric because Schumer named the Supreme Court Justices. Even in the most liberal assessment of Schumer's conduct would indicate that he tried to extort a favorable decision from the highest court by using physical or political threats.
Ready to call tRump on that shit as well?
What shit? You mean suggesting that a S.C. Justice recuse him/herself from a decision?

He will be held accountable about the same time Nixon heads to the Hague for Cambodia, Bill Clinton admit he is a sex addict, George W. Bush admits he knew the intel was wrong on Iraq, Barack Obama admits the Video did not cause Benghazi and Trumo admits he loves to lie just to get his base going...

When all that happens then and only then I will wake with Ana De Armas naked in my bed and Chuck Schumer will be held accountable...

But only if Ana De Armas is naked and wild in my bed!
Listen to yourself. Nobody ever threatened the life or the political security of a sitting Justice of the Supreme court to extort a decision since maybe the Civil War.

Last I heard it was against the law to try to influence the decisions of a judge with physical threats or political extortion. It's clear that the threats weren't just some random generic political rhetoric because Schumer named the Supreme Court Justices. Even in the most liberal assessment of Schumer's conduct would indicate that he tried to extort a favorable decision from the highest court by using physical or political threats.
What shit? You mean suggesting that a S.C. Justice recuse him/herself from a decision?
My, what short memories you tRumplings have.

Well we misheard what he intended for us to hear so I just don’t know

What is interesting is that he claimed he was threatening political retribution. But that is nonsense since Supreme Court justices have no challenge to their position, they are in for life. So the ONLY thing he could have meant was a PERSONAL PRICE that Kavanaugh and Gorsuch would pay.

Lakota, cheif of the leftard tribe, thinks being punished for threatening supreme court judges is... "funny."

Could democrats be any more low rent? I think most of them live in a toilet.

To answer OP directly, yes he should....but no he won’t.

No one is above the law!

-Chuck Schumer.

The Democrats have demanded that GOP senators resign for doing less.
But, Chuck Schumer can get away with it because he is a Democrat.

Will Senator Schumer face criminal charges?

No, nor should he.

In ordinary times, I'd be inclined to agree.

However, in the current era, where you have Republicans like Rep. Scalise getting mowed down by weak brained liberals, sending Schumer to the penitentiary would send a good message to these extremists.

do you or anyone else think he honestly meant to make a direct threat against 2 Supreme Court justices? He got excited and gaffed. However even gaffes come with consequences and someone who would say what he said doesn’t belong in the U.S. senate. But jail for a gaffe? No. Plus he has a lot of wiggle room in his defense in a criminal trial. He wouldn’t be found guilty.

Last edited:
Isn’t this abuse of power and obstruction of justice?

Trying to intimidate Supreme Court judges? Holy shit. Any of you try doing it and see what happens to you.

Someone go to this Facebook page and post the following:

“I want to tell you Gorsuch. I want to tell you Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions”

US SUPREME COURT

Then see what happens to you. I wouldn't suggest that anyone actually did that, but you can guess the outcome.

My, what short memories you tRumplings have.

Link to Trump threatening SCOTUS justices or STFU. And no, Stupidus, asking them to recuse themselves after they have made PUBLIC comments against him is not the same thing so don’t even try that lie.

Forum List

Back