Schumer's Days as Leader Are Numbered

Best news I have heard all year

The days of Republicans being able to stop anything from being passed, are numbered.

Once Manchin and Senema are gone, and the Dems get that 52nd vote. Life as you know it is numbered.

Man-Chin is a scumbag. He makes noises like he's a conservative, goes out shooting like he's a conservative, but back-stabs most, not all, but most, conservative programs that get to the Senate.

West (By God) Virginians have never been accused of being the sharpest tools in the shed. but they're catching on to his shit.

I hope he spends his last years hated and alone. He deserves it. Cowards always deserve it.

I have absolutely no use for people who won't take a side. None. They are empty, devoid of meaning. Almost useless.

They can be 'nice' but..... They are still almost useless.

But not as useless as dimocrap scum. Nothing is that useless. Even that big fat turd I dropped this morning could be used for something. dimocraps aren't even good for fertilizing the beans

The days of Republicans being able to stop anything from being passed, are numbered.

Once Manchin and Senema are gone, and the Dems get that 52nd vote. Life as you know it is numbered.
what makes you think democrats are going to win their seats?

...but now Joe Manchin is clear to run on the "No Labels" ticket for president. Like the article says if you read it.
Looks like No Labels has ballot access in 10 states. That means that there's no way its candidate can win enough EC votes to become President. The only hope would be to win enough EC votes that the Democrats and Republicans can't win either. The vote for President then goes to the House of Representatives. It's difficult to see the No Labels' candidate winning there.

Upchuck is subhuman shit with a negative net social value.... one of Epstein's best clients.

schumer predator.jpg

Looks like No Labels has ballot access in 10 states. That means that there's no way its candidate can win enough EC votes to become President. The only hope would be to win enough EC votes that the Democrats and Republicans can't win either. The vote for President then goes to the House of Representatives. It's difficult to see the No Labels' candidate winning there.
True. No Labels brags they have funding.
I don't know when the windows close to get on 50 state ballots.

He is not seeking reelection because he was going to get beaten badly this time.
Given he is now 76 (he’s been in the Senate for almost 14 years now) it’s probably time for him to enjoy retirement. The same could be said for a lot of Senators. Though it seems an independent Presidential run could be a possibility (long shot that it is).

Forum List

Back