Schumer's pipe dream, a trial with.....you know.....evidence.

the house is a prosecutors office, only probable cause is needed...

the Senate is a Court, where all is suppose to be fair and square...level the playing field...

and to convict it takes much more than probable cause, it takes 2/3's of 100 of them to find him guilty, BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT.
Sorry Moron, you clowns have been defending Schitt and Nadless' Nazi tactics by claiming this isn't a court of law, it is political.

Now, you want to say this can't be political it is NOW a court proceeding.

You clowns are such morons.

Schumer Declared If the GOP Plays By Same Rules The House Dems Did, They're 'Engaged In A Cover Up'

Pure bullshit. Name just ONE relavant witness Democrats did not want to interview.

Republicans want to to have a testimony of everyone EXCEPT ANYONE DIRECTLY INVOLVED with the Ukrainian drug deal Trump is accused of.

Any of the witnesses that Nadler wouldn't allow to 'testify' while this mess was being heard in the House.

For example?

Who should be on that stand if not Mulveney who held up the aid on Trump's orders, or Juliani who was SMACK MIDDLE OF THE ENTIRE THING and who Trump referred EVERYONE to deal with including the President of Ukraine?

You want to get to the truth you ask the people involved, not put up sideshow about people who had nothing to do with real-time events this whole thing is about.

Schumer Declared If the GOP Plays By Same Rules The House Dems Did, They're 'Engaged In A Cover Up'

Pure bullshit. Name just ONE relavant witness Democrats did not want to interview.

Republicans want to to have a testimony of everyone EXCEPT ANYONE DIRECTLY INVOLVED with the Ukrainian drug deal Trump is accused of.
The whistlegossip.

Whistleblower IS NOT A DIRECT WITNESS to anything. He was not on the call and had absolutely no role in dealing with Ukrainians.
Thanks for proving this entire Dimwinger Nazi coup is based on nothing.:5_1_12024:

President's asking for investigations into their political opponents is a-okay with you?
Why do you believe than someone running against an incumbent White House is immune to federal investigation of actions he took while he was a elected federal official?
Where did I say that?
Oh, so you agree - the federal government CAN investigate Joe Biden for actions he took while an elected federal official, even though he is running for office.
And yet, you think Trump should be impeached for instigating that very thing.
:21:
Of course the government can investigate Joe Biden. They aren't, because the allegations are bullshit.

Let me ask you a very basic question. Does Trump have a conflict of interest when it comes to investigations into the Bidens? Does he harbor anti-Biden bias?

Do you have evidence they are bullshit? Did someone complete an investigation and I wasn't aware of it?

And I'll answer the second one - No there is no conflict of interest. Trump is the nations top cop. He runs the executive branch which puts people in jail for breaking the law.

Is he biased? I sure hope so. Biden is one corrupt fucking guy IMO.

Who polices the police?

If a cop is using their authority for personal gain, that’s a problem, wouldn’t you agree?

Wants the Senate trial to be limited to only what the House presented. He says that’s only fair. He’s an idiot.

it was just on TV. I will add link as soon as it becomes available.

here is link.

I agree with him.

You first name one relevant witness at the inquiry? GO__________

The Dem minority in the Senate wants different rules than the Dem majority in the House used...shocker.

The key to understanding the disingenuous nature of the OP is House Repubs wanted to turn the inquiry in to Kabuki theater by introducing witnesses irrelevant to the matter at hand, Trump's extortion of Ukraine. Schumer wants the opposite. He wants witness testimony from people like Bolton, Mulvaney, Perry, Pompeo, Giuliani who can add substantive testimony for the record.
See the difference?
You should sue the LibTard University that you got your degree from. Don't you know that they find those things in a box of Cracker Jax, all the time with a Decoder Ring to help people interpret LibPhuckistan Dialect?

They damn well know what witnesses that directly worked with Trump on holding up aid to Ukraine have to say, so they don't want their sworn testimony.

But thats alright, Republicans will get bashed over the head for this shameless cover-up for Trump all the way through elections.
:CryingCow::CryingCow::boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Why do you believe than someone running against an incumbent White House is immune to federal investigation of actions he took while he was a elected federal official?
Where did I say that?
Oh, so you agree - the federal government CAN investigate Joe Biden for actions he took while an elected federal official, even though he is running for office.
Of course the government can investigate Joe Biden. They aren't, because the allegations are bullshit.

Let me ask you a very basic question. Does Trump have a conflict of interest when it comes to investigations into the Bidens? Does he harbor anti-Biden bias?

Do you have evidence they are bullshit? Did someone complete an investigation and I wasn't aware of it?

And I'll answer the second one - No there is no conflict of interest. Trump is the nations top cop. He runs the executive branch which puts people in jail for breaking the law.

Uh, no, Trump is not the nation's "top cop." That title belongs to the U.S. Attorney General, not the president.
:desk:

Hmmm.... I though the AG reported to the president.. My bad

And yes, I'll admit he isn't but you're being anal-retentive. You know damn well he is responsible and accountable for the what the AG does. So fuck off.

All of them.

The whistlegossip.

That's one....Now GTFO.
but how do you envision this will actually help him in his defense of the two charges in the articles of impeachment he is being tried for...?

Where did I say that?

Uh, no, Trump is not the nation's "top cop." That title belongs to the U.S. Attorney General, not the president.
:desk:

Hmmm.... I though the AG reported to the president.. My bad

And yes, I'll admit he isn't but you're being anal-retentive. You know damn well he is responsible and accountable for the what the AG does. So fuck off.
Presidents maintain a division between their political office and what we have tried to maintain as an apolitical judicial branch.

It’s a division that some very corrupt countries totally lack.

All of them.
IN other words, there are known. Hearsay cannot be used in court.

All of them.
IN other words, there are known. Hearsay cannot be used in court.
Yes it can. Read the rules of evidence. Chapter 8. I’ve had to show it to a lot of people this week, it’s the only reason I have that memorized.

Forum List

Back