Scientist Whose Doomsday Models Sparked Global Lockdown Resigns After Breaking Quarantine To Bang Married Lover

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Introducing Imperial College's Neil Ferguson, author of the 2 million dead in America without "mitigation" and 200,000 with. You. Can. Not. Make. This. Up.

Prof Ferguson allowed the woman to visit him at home during the lockdown while lecturing the public on the need for strict social distancing

On at least two occasions, Antonia Staats, 38, travelled across London from her home in the south of the capital to spend time with the Government scientist, nicknamed Professor Lockdown.
The 51-year-old had only just finished a two-week spell self-isolating after testing positive for coronavirus.
Prof Ferguson told the Telegraph: "I accept I made an error of judgment and took the wrong course of action. I have therefore stepped back from my involvement in Sage [the government's Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies]. -Telegraph
"I acted in the belief that I was immune, having tested positive for coronavirus, and completely isolated myself for almost two weeks after developing symptoms," he said, adding "I deeply regret any undermining of the clear messages around the continued need for social distancing to control this devastating epidemic. The Government guidance is unequivocal, and is there to protect all of us."

Ferguson, who resigned from his Government advisory position on Tuesday, predicted that up to 500,000 Britons and 2.2 million in the US would die without measures. Somehow, Sweden - which enacted virtually no measures to mitigate the virus. has a lower per-capita mortality rate than the UK, Italy, Spain, France, Belgium and the Netherlands - all of which enacted lockdown measures.

Last edited:
Introducing Imperial College's Neil Ferguson, author of the 2 million dead in America without "mitigation" and 200,000 with. You. Can. Not. Make. This. Up.

Prof Ferguson allowed the woman to visit him at home during the lockdown while lecturing the public on the need for strict social distancing

On at least two occasions, Antonia Staats, 38, travelled across London from her home in the south of the capital to spend time with the Government scientist, nicknamed Professor Lockdown.
The 51-year-old had only just finished a two-week spell self-isolating after testing positive for coronavirus.
Prof Ferguson told the Telegraph: "I accept I made an error of judgment and took the wrong course of action. I have therefore stepped back from my involvement in Sage [the government's Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies]. -Telegraph
"I acted in the belief that I was immune, having tested positive for coronavirus, and completely isolated myself for almost two weeks after developing symptoms," he said, adding "I deeply regret any undermining of the clear messages around the continued need for social distancing to control this devastating epidemic. The Government guidance is unequivocal, and is there to protect all of us."

Ferguson, who resigned from his Government advisory position on Tuesday, predicted that up to 500,000 Britons and 2.2 million in the US would die without measures. Somehow, Sweden - which enacted virtually no measures to mitigate the virus. has a lower per-capita mortality rate than the UK, Italy, Spain, France, Belgium and the Netherlands - all of which enacted lockdown measures.

Always remember, rules are for the little people.

Are you jealous that someone is getting them some? Such a prude would.

Are you jealous that someone is getting them some? Such a prude would.

lol getting plenty son don't you worry.

Somehow, Sweden - which enacted virtually no measures to mitigate the virus. has a lower per-capita mortality rate than the UK, Italy, Spain, France, Belgium and the Netherlands - all of which enacted lockdown measures.

The professor's an idiot for not taking his own advice.

This last sentence doesn't mean much...

One of the great problems with society today is lack of character. In Canada it's traditionally been our covert police who angle shoot and exploit their position of power, of late it's been medical "experts" in various nations around the world. Our own medical experts in Canada have flip flopped and some even repeated the communist talking points.

Quite disgusting, but increasingly not surprising. We are facing the most dire battle for the survival of Western Civilization, capitalism and liberty since the Second World War and we are surrounded by people in position of power with so little character. I hate to sound pessimistic, but unfortunately I have little impact in the ability to defend traditional values. This is but a microcosm of a far deeper problem.

One of the great problems with society today is lack of character. In Canada it's traditionally been our covert police who angle shoot and exploit their position of power, of late it's been medical "experts" in various nations around the world. Our own medical experts in Canada have flip flopped and some even repeated the communist talking points.

Quite disgusting, but increasingly not surprising. We are facing the most dire battle for the survival of Western Civilization, capitalism and liberty since the Second World War and we are surrounded by people in position of power with so little character. I hate to sound pessimistic, but unfortunately I have little impact in the ability to defend traditional values. This is but a microcosm of a far deeper problem.

I disagree. There are plenty of people with character around,

I saw that guy interviewed today. How did we get into a position where some little pencil neck scared the world into lock down? Did no one challenge his absurd numbers? What the heck happened here?

Quality 'tang' is well worth a 1 in 10,000 chance of dying from the flu.

I'm sure she was worth it.

Indeed.

Never, ever, under any circumstances, trust anyone in a position of power, who seeks to use that power to impose restrictions on others that he is not willing to impose on himself as well.

Just like AGW extremists flying private jets and buying oceanfront homes in New England.
Barack Ferguson.

What a d*ckhead, who unfortunately was THINKING with his d*ckhead.......

Indeed.

Never, ever, under any circumstances, trust anyone in a position of power, who seeks to use that power to impose restrictions on others that he is not willing to impose on himself as well.

He must be really worried about the contagiousness and lethality of the corona like he goes on TV telling everybody about.

Forum List

Back