Scientists find areas of brain responsible for spirituality...

Lol, so you think Catholics wrap themselves in a Bible?

Really, you are not making much sense.

What part of my statement, above did you not understand? Are all creationists this illiterate?

I am typing this and you assert I am illiterate? ??????

Really? I'm starting to believe it is true. Make me a liar.

Lol, ok, I will spell it out for you.

1) you say that Creationists wrap themselves in a Bible.

2) you say you left the Catholic church and regard some aspect of it at lest as nonsense.

3) you then say your family had scientists, engineers etc and apparently have some respect for them.

4) you say you were raised catholic but don't understand theological creationism and seem to confuse it with some kind of science.

And, again, I believe in evolution as a scientific process and in creationism as defined by the church for the cosmology.
even the brain damaged can be taught to type you're a fine example...

Lol, that is not what is meant when discussing 'Natural' functions, dude, and you know it.
false there are plenty of examples of gay sex in nature..

List of animals displaying homosexual behavior - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dude, when people speak of Natural LAw or Natures design, etc, they mean what it would appear thenatural function/design of an organ is.

In the case of sexual organs it is reproduction, not butt fucking.

You are being deliberately obtuse and dishonest to keep using the vernacular meaning.

Erm, queer heifers cannot butt fuck. You didn't know this? Huh.

Dude, when people speak of Natural LAw or Natures design, etc, they mean what it would appear thenatural function/design of an organ is.

In the case of sexual organs it is reproduction, not butt fucking.

You are being deliberately obtuse and dishonest to keep using the vernacular meaning.

Erm, queer heifers cannot butt fuck. You didn't know this? Huh.

Erm, I wasn't referring to the damned cows. You didn't know this? Huh.

What part of my statement, above did you not understand? Are all creationists this illiterate?

Really? I'm starting to believe it is true. Make me a liar.

2) you say you left the Catholic church and regard some aspect of it at lest as nonsense.

3) you then say your family had scientists, engineers etc and apparently have some respect for them.

4) you say you were raised catholic but don't understand theological creationism and seem to confuse it with some kind of science.

And, again, I believe in evolution as a scientific process and in creationism as defined by the church for the cosmology.

lol, this kind of bullshit is all you got, Daws.

Boring, predictable, repetitive half-wittery is all you have now.

So fucking sad.

lol, this kind of bullshit is all you got, Daws.

Boring, predictable, repetitive half-wittery is all you have now.

So fucking sad.
why is it assholes like you without fail use those phrases when your ass is being handed to you?
must be the only bullshit you got?

I think this is a great waste of time and money when it could be spent on more important things, like finding a cure for autism, parkinson's, altzimers and any number of other brain disorders.

so basically there is no God spot?

cool
I don't know about that!

There are no souls and no gods except in the minds of men.

This is not to belittle spirituality, only to put in in context. The spiritual world lies within -- within the minds of men.
I agree! the gods spots I was referring to were your scrotum when struck there "oh god" is most often uttered the others are sexual and usually end in oh god but in a good way!

I don't know about that!

This is not to belittle spirituality, only to put in in context. The spiritual world lies within -- within the minds of men.
I agree! the gods spots I was referring to were your scrotum when struck there "oh god" is most often uttered the others are sexual and usually end in oh god but in a good way!

Someone actually has sex with you?? :eek: I would think even your hand would be afraid!

Someone actually has sex with you?? :eek: I would think even your hand would be afraid!
more proof of your ignorance...
I'd say you were still a virgin but that 14" vibrator by Black AND DECKER SAYS DIFFERENT.

I'd say you were still a virgin but that 14" vibrator by Black AND DECKER SAYS DIFFERENT.

That was a pretty lame and sad comeback attempt, surely you can do better... I personally thought mine was pretty good, don't you think? You chuckled when you read it, didn't you?

That was a pretty lame and sad comeback attempt, surely you can do better... I personally thought mine was pretty good, don't you think? You chuckled when you read it, didn't you?
actually I yawned ... that one was Ancient the first time I heard it in junior high gym class..

I don't know about that!

you want to tickle my scrotum?

Jesus, you're weirdly interesting

actually I yawned ... that one was Ancient the first time I heard it in junior high gym class..

Well most holier than thou liberals do lack a sense of humor, so that doesn't surprise me in the least.

Although Johnstone studied people with brain injury, previous studies of Buddhist meditators and Franciscan nuns with normal brain function have shown that people can learn to minimize the functioning of the right side of their brains to increase their spiritual connections during meditation and prayer.

So..... brain damage can be achieved via religious conditioning? :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
Although Johnstone studied people with brain injury, previous studies of Buddhist meditators and Franciscan nuns with normal brain function have shown that people can learn to minimize the functioning of the right side of their brains to increase their spiritual connections during meditation and prayer.

So..... brain damage can be achieved via religious conditioning? :eusa_eh:

No, but it might help with yours.

:D

you want to tickle my scrotum?

Jesus, you're weirdly interesting
thanks so are you!

Well most holier than thou liberals do lack a sense of humor, so that doesn't surprise me in the least.
now that is funny! one of the most sanctimonious slack jaw's I ever met accuses someone else of being holier then thou !

Forum List

Back