Scott Walker is Toast...

The asst. A.G. (under Clinton) who arranged for the pardon of the most notorious corporate pirate in history at that time while he was on the FBI 10 most wanted and the same guy who arranged for the pardon and release of FALN terrorist bombers to pave the way for Hillary's run for the US senate and the same A.G. under Obama who is accused of the gun running scheme that resulted in the deaths of hundreds of Mexican civilians and a Border Patrol officer wants to charge republican Scott Walker with a violation of the "campaign finance act" that nobody ever heard of? No surprises here.

The asst. A.G. (under Clinton) who arranged for the pardon of the most notorious corporate pirate in history at that time while he was on the FBI 10 most wanted and the same guy who arranged for the pardon and release of FALN terrorist bombers to pave the way for Hillary's run for the US senate and the same A.G. under Obama who is accused of the gun running scheme that resulted in the deaths of hundreds of Mexican civilians and a Border Patrol officer wants to charge republican Scott Walker with a violation of the "campaign finance act" that nobody ever heard of? No surprises here.
January 20, 2017 can't get here fast enough...

So, the Governor of Wisconsin, as a leading Republican in the State, and in countering a concerted Recall effort by the Democrats, participated in discussions and activities designed to ensure that his own party weathered the Recall Storm in the best shape possible?

Did I get that right?

If so...

Why is that illegal?

I admit to complete ignorance in the matter.

Anybody care to serve-up a workable layman's description of why that is considered wrongdoing?
It was dismissed, just as all the other john doe complaints against him have been. I think this may have been number 3.

Democrats have been trying to impeach, prosecute, drag down, lie about, and generally harass Gov. Walke ever since he put the government workers' unions in their places.

They are especially enraged over the fact that, when they tried to hold a recall election against him, he won it by an even greater margin than in his original election to the Governor's office.

Sounds like the whiners are still at it, digging and inventing any charges they can.

Federal prosecutors don't invent charges. Mainly because they have to prove them.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
He should have destroyed the hard drive like democrats do. The poor little whiners are still hurting from their failed recall. Fun to watch.

Of course they'll keep going after him. While the left dismisses serious stuff like the IRS scandal and the deliberate destruction of evidence, they feign shock at mere accusations that are having difficulty sticking.

i dont see you guys stopping in going after Obama either...So you can just shut up with your fake whine

When does the Benghazi investigation start?

When does the IRS magic disappearing e-mails investigation start?

Hey, Democrats need to trump up SOMETHING to take your eyes off the above.

Sounds like all the false cases filed against Palin. I guess they are hoping he will also resign.

Nasty hateful creatures. That's why Palin resigned. This is the left's idea of responsible govt. They spent over 5.5million of taxpayer money to try to recall him. The people are awake.

try the 7 other times they went over bengazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yeah emails went bye bye....still not a scandal.

Keep on believing. It's your sworn duty to the party.

Democrats have been trying to impeach, prosecute, drag down, lie about, and generally harass Gov. Walke ever since he put the government workers' unions in their places.

They are especially enraged over the fact that, when they tried to hold a recall election against him, he won it by an even greater margin than in his original election to the Governor's office.

Sounds like the whiners are still at it, digging and inventing any charges they can.

Federal prosecutors don't invent charges. Mainly because they have to prove them.

Sure. Prosecutors never go on witch hunts or manufacture facts to try to attack political enemies.

He should have destroyed the hard drive like democrats do. The poor little whiners are still hurting from their failed recall. Fun to watch.

Of course they'll keep going after him. While the left dismisses serious stuff like the IRS scandal and the deliberate destruction of evidence, they feign shock at mere accusations that are having difficulty sticking.

i dont see you guys stopping in going after Obama either...So you can just shut up with your fake whine

You don't recall a governor who is doing the job he was elected to do simply because you don't like it. You win, you lose. Grow the hell up.

You don't recall a governor who is doing the job he was elected to do simply because you don't like it. You win, you lose. Grow the hell up.

The point is not to win. It's intended to bankrupt the target or, at the very least, consume 100% of his/her time defending rather than governing. It has historically worked.

Scott Walker is Toast...
Perhaps it's all for the better. If he were to consider a run for 2016, his pro-amnesty stance would result in a good portion of GOP'ers staying home on election night. Folks are fed up with illegal immigration, and he would not have anything constructive to offer except offering amnesty, and letting the cycle repeat itself with more illegals entering the country.

Sure. The government is spying on us and storing data at unprecedented rate and they conveniently lose incriminating evidence. That's totally believable

Sure. The government is spying on us and storing data at unprecedented rate and they conveniently lose incriminating evidence. That's totally believable

i doubt the emails are really lost, but i dont care enough about the story to really care about where they are. Some conservative groups got profiled....i weep at the irony.

people want to impeach obama because he golfs...They tried to recall and lost...

You lost when Obama won against Romney. I dont see you stopping with Obama.

You win, you lose, Grow the hell up......Oh but only when its my guy right?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz fuck off.

Keep on believing. It's your sworn duty to the party.

Ok i will believe the facts....while you believe the talking points...but then i never take you serious anyways.

The point is not to win. It's intended to bankrupt the target or, at the very least, consume 100% of his/her time defending rather than governing. It has historically worked.

Exactly. A movie I am watching, just said "We have met the enemy" just as I typed exactly. Was that appropriate timing or what? Haha!

Forum List

Back