Scott Walker Recall Campaign Losing Steam

Over a million signatures.....the most successful recall petition in history...

Ya...it just petered out...lost steam... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Neo Cons...You are the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet...go fuck yourselves...

wouldn't the success be better measured AFTER the actual recall election?

OR, is it a success to Dems if they waste 10 million dollars of tax payer money, only to have Walker win the recall election anyway? Do they get to claim some moral high ground?

I wonder if you can grasp how simple-minded that comment is?

Over a million signatures.....the most successful recall petition in history...

Ya...it just petered out...lost steam... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Neo Cons...You are the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet...go fuck yourselves...

wouldn't the success be better measured AFTER the actual recall election?

OR, is it a success to Dems if they waste 10 million dollars of tax payer money, only to have Walker win the recall election anyway? Do they get to claim some moral high ground?

I wonder if you can grasp how simple-minded that comment is?

apparently it's too intense and thought provoking for your tiny mind to comprehend.

Success should be measured AFTER the desired effect is achieved, or not achieved.

The desired effect of the recall petition is to oust Walker in a recall election.

You could have 2 million signatures, and it is still a failure if he wins the recall election.

Aren't there recall efforts on a bunch of State Senators too?

They only need to win one of those races to win the Senate.

The next time my daughter leads off a game with an inside-the-park homer, I'll remind the team not to celebrate at all.

If that is the measure of success you teach your daughter, I feel sorry for her. It's nice, but if they go on to lose the game, does it really matter? no.

You had to feel stupid writing that. Not being able to admit when one is wrong is a major character flaw.

The next time my daughter leads off a game with an inside-the-park homer, I'll remind the team not to celebrate at all.

If that is the measure of success you teach your daughter, I feel sorry for her. It's nice, but if they go on to lose the game, does it really matter? no.

You had to feel stupid writing that. Not being able to admit when one is wrong is a major character flaw.

did the doctor drop you when you were born? You're not making much sense. At least make an effort.

How is the recall a success, if Walker goes on to win the recall election?

Answer... it isn't.

"Judge Rules For Walker Campaign In Case Against State Election Officials"
From the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal:
Judge rules for Walker campaign in case against state election officials - JSOnline
A judge ruled Thursday that the state Government Accountability Board needs to take more aggressive action to vet recall signatures that are expected to be submitted in two weeks against Gov. Scott Walker and other Republican office holders. The ruling by Waukesha County Circuit Judge J. Mac Davis came in a case filed Dec. 15 by Walker's campaign committee and Stephan Thompson, executive director of the state Republican Party, asking Davis to order the accountability board to seek out and eliminate duplicate and fictitious signatures and illegible addresses in recall petitions.
He also cited a media report that one man claimed he'd signed recall petitions 80 times, and submitted a petition from last summer's attempt to recall Sen. Jim Holperin (D-Conover), in which the accountability board allowed a "Bugs Bunny" signature to be counted. Kennedy said the signature was counted because Holperin didn't follow the proper procedures for challenging it.
Without the Dead, Illegal Alien and Cartoon Character signatures, it looks like the recall campaign is dead in the water!

Sorry Liberals! Instead of having Hissy Fits, it looks like you'll just have to work with a duly elected official like all the grown ups have to! :D

It's funny how the cowards of the Flee Party are also liars and cheats. cheats enough to break the law to get what they cry for instead of earning it properly.

And....nobody claimed that it was. The effort to get the required number of signatures was successful. Meaning...it was a success. Was it not?

And like your daughters fictional home run, if Walker goes on to win the recall election, the ultimate goal of the left will have failed.

Any coach in any sport will tell you that individual stats mean nothing if the team loses the game. The game is the election, not the recall petition.

And....nobody claimed that it was. The effort to get the required number of signatures was successful. Meaning...it was a success. Was it not?

And like your daughters fictional home run, if Walker goes on to win the recall election, the ultimate goal of the left will have failed.

Yes. That is correct. But that has no bearing whatsoever on whether or not the effort to get the signatures is viewed as a success or not. Your simple mind is on display.
Any coach in any sport will tell you that individual stats mean nothing if the team loses the game. The game is the election, not the recall petition.

You are incorrect on that one. Do we erase the stats of everyone on the losing team? A lead-off home run.....even in a losing effort....is viewed by all in sports to be a success. You fail.

Yes. That is correct. But that has no bearing whatsoever on whether or not the effort to get the signatures is viewed as a success or not. Your simple mind is on display.

You are incorrect on that one. Do we erase the stats of everyone on the losing team? A lead-off home run.....even in a losing effort....is viewed by all in sports to be a success. You fail.

Before you use up all of that hot air, you might want to see if the sigs are legit. Accepted and all of that. Being a dem state with democrats across the country fighting cleaning up voter rolls It would not surprise me democrats invite fraud to win.

my God, you are dim.

What is the goal of a game?

To win. NOT to garner individual stats.

If this is what you teach your daughter, I feel sorry for her. Your parenting skills are quite simply, poor, to say the least.

Before you use up all of that hot air, you might want to see if the sigs are legit. Accepted and all of that. Being a dem state with democrats across the country fighting cleaning up voter rolls It would not surprise me democrats invite fraud to win.

If the signatures......half of them....are found to be bogus, I will state that the effort to get enough signatures to recall your idiot poster-boy, was a failure.

Need a softball analogy? My kid missed third base and was called out. Not a success.

This is such fun.......this explaining things to simple people.

did the doctor drop you when you were born? You're not making much sense. At least make an effort.

Answer... it isn't.

Actually, it is and it should be celebrated. They collected WAY more signatures than necessary to trigger the recall election. That IS a success. This recall effort has gotten Wanker to admit he went way too fucking far. That IS a success. Significant victories in a long battle that they may not ultimately win, but they HAVE been successful along the way.

Answer... it isn't.

Actually, it is and it should be celebrated. They collected WAY more signatures than necessary to trigger the recall election. That IS a success. This recall effort has gotten Wanker to admit he went way too fucking far. That IS a success. Significant victories in a long battle that they may not ultimately win, but they HAVE been successful along the way.
link to his admission he went 'way too fucking far' please?

If the signatures......half of them....are found to be bogus, I will state that the effort to get enough signatures to recall your idiot poster-boy, was a failure.

Need a softball analogy? My kid missed third base and was called out. Not a success.

simple minds use simple explanations. That explains you.

Now back to the thread. Submitting signatures is not the victory.

simple minds use simple explanations. That explains you.

Now back to the thread. Submitting signatures is not the victory.

Awwww. Ya got yer feelings hurt by my comment aimed at the other dummy. And then...you cleverly turned my comment around on me! What high level thinking!

Forum List

Back