Scott Walker thinks doctors should lie to women to prevent abortions

ZOMG!!! He's gonna get recalled!

--LOL

those leftist idiots

my fav

the cnn crying guy

--LOL

probably a Union Plant, they were in the bogus recall of Walker along with the Democrat party. Thank gawd he kicked their asses and shined a spotlight on their dirty stuff they do

the tard claims that the left only spent 4 million

trying to dump walker

--LOL

I'd have to call that, BS. Remember all the people they sent in to take over the capital building. some were camping out in it. that cost the Taxpayers millions to clean up after their nasty asses... Talk about Low. that is the Union/dnc slimy tactic to a tee.

snip;
Images for people camping in the Capitol building in ...

it was a mess

and like usual

they left it to others to clean it up

I'm thinking about the mess Obama's had to clean up. That 5.4 unemployment rate is going to be hard for Republican's to overcome this next election.

Maybe we'll have another Ebola scare!

Deficits_vs._Debt_Increases_-_2008.png

--LOL

those leftist idiots

my fav

the cnn crying guy

--LOL

probably a Union Plant, they were in the bogus recall of Walker along with the Democrat party. Thank gawd he kicked their asses and shined a spotlight on their dirty stuff they do

trying to dump walker

--LOL

I'd have to call that, BS. Remember all the people they sent in to take over the capital building. some were camping out in it. that cost the Taxpayers millions to clean up after their nasty asses... Talk about Low. that is the Union/dnc slimy tactic to a tee.

snip;

it was a mess

and like usual

I'm thinking about the mess Obama's had to clean up. That 5.4 unemployment rate is going to be hard for Republican's to overcome this next election.

LOL!
Obama created the mess. The economy had bottomed out when he took office. Instead of the robust recovery we should have had, Democrat policies have guaranteed the worst recovery on record. Those 1M people not working sure arent blaming Bush.
And why does your chart stop at 2008? Let's see what it would look like extended to today.

Democrats, the most non-Transparent who just tells people AND her base, to Fxxk off. I'll talk to ya when I FEEL like it. and they are going to vote for that

SNIP:
Hillary Has Only Taken 8 Questions from Media Since Announcing
"She’s not doing it because she really doesn’t have to."
News
Bradford Thomas
McClatchy DC, Clinton's fellow Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders took ten questions in one day, while Carly Fiorina, who announced her candidacy for the Republican nomination this week, devoted 40 minutes to answering questions in a recent conference call with reporters. Marco Rubio, who announced the day after Clinton, has taken ten total questions thus far, but in them did not shy away from difficult topics, including same-sex marriage, his theory of evolution, and running against his political mentor.

McClatchy reports:

After each of Hillary Clinton’s campaign events, a large group of reporters gathers on one side of the room and shouts questions at her. She rarely responds, opting instead to ignore them, not even glancing in their direction.

Clinton has largely closed herself off from media questions in the first month of her campaign. Her refusal to take questions stands in stark contrast to virtually all other candidates in both parties, who routinely wade into a pack of reporters after events, often fielding more questions in one event than Clinton has so far in her entire campaign. They also are facing reporters in one-on-one interviews and appearing on TV news programs.

all of it here:
Hillary Has Only Taken 8 Questions from Media Since Announcing Truth Revolt

trying to dump walker

--LOL

snip;

it was a mess

and like usual

LOL!
Obama created the mess. The economy had bottomed out when he took office. Instead of the robust recovery we should have had, Democrat policies have guaranteed the worst recovery on record. Those 1M people not working sure arent blaming Bush.
And why does your chart stop at 2008? Let's see what it would look like extended to today.

The economy took the first 6 months of 2009 to get off the bottom Bush handed to Obama in January of 2009.

There's no reason we should have had a robust recovery.

trying to dump walker

--LOL

snip;

it was a mess

and like usual

LOL!

Recovery from what? You just said Obama created the mess and that the economy bottomed out on (laughing) Obama's watch.

Soooooo, recovery from what, Ding dong?

Says the people who are going to vote for Hilary....
Well, what do you expect? We're very, very bright! :)

Yes, you're going to vote for the lady who:

1) Came under sniper fire in Bosnia, which the secret service protecting her wasn't aware of

2) Couldn't breathe when she found out the Monica accusations were true when her dog of a husband had already repeatedly cheated on her

3) Was named after Sir Edmond Hillary ... who climbed Everest ... when she was ... wait for it ... five years old ...

4) Misplaced her White Water files she was legally required to keep. Then found them when the investigation was over

5) Set up her own e-mail server as if somehow it's possible she would not know she should have even asked

6) Said Chelsea was jogging around the WTC on 9/11

7) Said she took the white house gifts she wasn't allowed to keep because of a "clerical error"

8) Said she didn't know they would fire the white house travel staff after she told them to fire the white house travel staff

Maybe she is bright, she knows you leftists will swallow whatever she says

Do the Republicans plan to nominate a candidate whose positions on the issues will better reflect the positions of American liberals/Democrats than will Hillary?

trying to dump walker

--LOL

snip;

it was a mess

and like usual

LOL!

Recovery from what? You just said Obama created the mess and that the economy bottomed out on (laughing) Obama's watch.

He's invented a new myth, which goes,

if a Democrat inherits a good economy, that's a plus for the Republican predecessor, or,

if a Democrat inherits a bad economy, that's a plus for the Republican predecessor.

trying to dump walker

--LOL

snip;

it was a mess

and like usual

LOL!

The economy took the first 6 months of 2009 to get off the bottom Bush handed to Obama in January of 2009.

Thanks for agreeing that Obama inherited a recovery in progress and turned it into slow growth.
Steep recessions tend to engender strong recoveries. This one is an exception, due to the anti business legislation passed by Democrats.

trying to dump walker

--LOL

snip;

it was a mess

and like usual

LOL!

I realize this is difficult for you to comprehend.
All Obama had to do to produce a strong economy was....nothing. We were on our way to renewed growth. But since he couldnt let a crisis go to waste he pushed through the Dem Congress bills like Dodd Frank and ACA, along with cash for clunkers, and everyhting else.
The results have beent he worst economic recovery in post war history. Over 1M out of the workforce.

snip;

it was a mess

and like usual

LOL!

if a Democrat inherits a good economy, that's a plus for the Republican predecessor, or,

if a Democrat inherits a bad economy, that's a plus for the Republican predecessor.
I invented nothing.
Your version goes, Obama inherited a mess and turned it around. When its pointed out that things are still a mess, well that's Bush's fault. Or Reagan's. Or Eisenhower's.

it was a mess

and like usual

LOL!

I invented nothing.
Your version goes, Obama inherited a mess and turned it around. When its pointed out that things are still a mess, well that's Bush's fault. Or Reagan's. Or Eisenhower's.

lol, poll after poll show the PEOPLE in the country has said things are NO BETTER if not worse under Obama. BUT you won't get that through a rabid cult member's head. They kicked his party into MINORITY of CONGRESS, after only SIX years with Obama. and that spoke LOUD AND CLEAR what the felt about him and his polices. they stink as well he does

it was a mess

and like usual

LOL!

I invented nothing.

Things are not still 'a mess'.

If you want to take the stand that Presidents should not get credit for economic recoveries, fine,

then state for the record you give Reagan no credit for the recovery in the 80's.

[ They kicked his party into MINORITY of CONGRESS, after only SIX years with Obama. and that spoke LOUD AND CLEAR what the felt about him and his polices. they stink as well he does

Same thing happened to Bush in 2006, and you people have another Bush for us, lol.

My dear right wingers, NOTHING would please me more than for you nitwits to nominate Walker for your candidate.....PLEASE !!!!

This, marks a new low, even for Republican candidates, on their war on women.

Scott Walker Doctors Should Lie To Pregnant Women To Prevent Abortions ThinkProgress

He introduced a bill that would allow doctors to withhold information to a patient if he though that such information, such as a deformed or non viable fetus, were to be revealed to the woman.
The only new low it marks is just how incredibly stupid some people like you are. You dumbfucks will simply believe anything.

snip;

it was a mess

and like usual

LOL!

Thanks for agreeing that Obama inherited a recovery in progress and turned it into slow growth.
Steep recessions tend to engender strong recoveries. This one is an exception, due to the anti business legislation passed by Democrats.

LOL! A recovery in progress! Boy, that is rich! Do you remember what Bush inherited? He inherited a robust economy, then flushed it with two wars and tax cuts to boot, something no other president has ever tried.

You big dummy.

Scott Walker Doctors Should Lie To Pregnant Women To Prevent Abortions ThinkProgress

He introduced a bill that would allow doctors to withhold information to a patient if he though that such information, such as a deformed or non viable fetus, were to be revealed to the woman.
The only new low it marks is just how incredibly stupid some people like you are. You dumbfucks will simply believe anything.

what gets me is they don't care if it makes them look stupid or that THEY are being used as a tool. and for what? a political party? that's some sad shit

Last edited:

Idiots. This was to protect doctors from being liable for supporting the child and paying the child's medical bills if the doctor missed the deformation.

The bill does NOT address "doctors' missing the deformation".....among the many other flaws, right wingers CANNOT comprehend simple English.....
The bill address doctors' excemptions from lawsuits for WITHHOLDING deformation.......
Find a grown up to explain the difference to you.

trying to dump walker

--LOL

snip;

it was a mess

and like usual

LOL!

Cough, cough....the economy bottomed out before he took office.

Forum List

Back