SCOTUS divided over SSM

the thread is about the division in the SC. I don't really think that anyone posting in this thread is afraid of gays.

but what is quite clear is that you fear open equal debate. Because when its open and equal you always lose, your left wing bullshit always loses, your marxist collectivist bullshit always loses. In short, you are a loser.
Really? Their is literally no logical reason to oppose homosexuals getting married other then religious bullshit, or homophobia (Afraid of gays, thinking gays will destroy marriage..)

the reason is that a majority of human beings on planet earth consider it wrong. no other reason is required.

So you think it is okay to deny rights to people if the majority of human beings on earth consider it wrong?

Wow....good thing that wasn't considered when the issue of women voting rights came up.

I'm not so sure giving women the vote was a good thing.....something about the values of the weaker sex and their inclination to extort money from the producers to satiate their maternal need for security.
Jesus christ, get the fuck out of here.
And you think he's kidding? I don't.

As I suspected you got nothing.

Don't get huffy with me, I'm not a SCOTUS justice. I will laugh and mock gays if the SCOTUS swats down their over reach.

There is nothing to get huffy about considering you have offered nothing. I am sure if the SCOTUS rules against your position you will be mocked and laughed at as well.

Negative, I don't give a rats ass about any gay issue. But I recognize over reach when I see it and the type of behavior that would give the SCOTUS pause. $135,000 damage award for refusing to bake a cake? Yes that is precisely how gays are shooting themselves in the foot.
Is the baker some religious authority; or, is the Right overreaching under color of religious authority, again.

I didn't see that in the 1st Amendment, that the protection was only given to religious authorities.

Its not rocket science, Christians are not going to disobey God and burn in hell to bake wedding cakes for gays.

Don't get huffy with me, I'm not a SCOTUS justice. I will laugh and mock gays if the SCOTUS swats down their over reach.

There is nothing to get huffy about considering you have offered nothing. I am sure if the SCOTUS rules against your position you will be mocked and laughed at as well.

Negative, I don't give a rats ass about any gay issue. But I recognize over reach when I see it and the type of behavior that would give the SCOTUS pause. $135,000 damage award for refusing to bake a cake? Yes that is precisely how gays are shooting themselves in the foot.
Is the baker some religious authority; or, is the Right overreaching under color of religious authority, again.

I didn't see that in the 1st Amendment, that the protection was only given to religious authorities.

Its not rocket science, Christians are not going to disobey God and burn in hell.
Wait, how the hell will legal same sex marriage or selling cakes lead to god burning people in hell?

Its not rocket science, Christians are not going to disobey God and burn in hell.
Wait, how the hell will legal same sex marriage or selling cakes lead to god burning people in hell?

I'd reply but I have previously determined you are insane or something.

People go to hell for not choosing God's love and forgiveness. Every sin has the capacity to separate us from God, but through Jesus Christ, we are offered complete forgiveness and redemption. Hell is a choice we make when we decline forgiveness.

People go to hell for not choosing God's love and forgiveness. Every sin has the capacity to separate us from God, but through Jesus Christ, we are offered complete forgiveness and redemption. Hell is a choice we make when we decline forgiveness.
How does serving cakes to a gay couple deny gods love? How do you know what god will do? How do you know giving cakes to gays is a sin? How do you know jesus hated gay people?

How does serving cakes to a gay couple deny gods love? How do you know what god will do? How do you know giving cakes to gays is a sin? How do you know jesus hated gay people?

All your questions are based on ignorance, defined as ignoring what I just posted as well as the basic tenants of Christianity.

All your questions are based on ignorance, defined as ignoring what I just posted as well as the basic tenants of Christianity.
I read through your post, and I've read much of the new and old testament, I used to be a devout christian, although I still respect the teachings of Jesus, they are good, but they don't have anything to do with hating others who happen to be gay.

They can make up any reason not to bake the cake, but it will always be presented by the far left as it being because they were gay!

I read through your post, and I've read much of the new and old testament, I used to be a devout christian, although I still respect the teachings of Jesus, they are good, but they don't have anything to do with hating others who happen to be gay.

I agree. When I find somebody who hates others who happen to be gay, I'll pass that along.

I agree. When I find somebody who hates others who happen to be gay, I'll pass that along.
It seems like wanting to deny gays rights, calling them sinners if they decide to love their partner is hatred..

They can make up any reason not to bake the cake, but it will always be presented by the far left as it being because they were gay!

The far Left walks in darkness and speaks the language of lies. Christian business owners don't turn people away because they're gay, but when asked to specifically cater to the gay lifestyle, such as baking a cake for a gay wedding, Christians are pressed with a conflict of interest that is not present when providing normal services to gay people that have nothing to do with gay marriage.

It seems like wanting to deny gays rights, calling them sinners if they decide to love their partner is hatred..

That's your error in judgment and I'm not responsible for it.

The far Left walks in darkness and speaks the language of lies. Christian business owners don't turn people away because they're gay, but when asked to specifically cater to the gay lifestyle, such as baking a cake for a gay wedding, Christians are pressed with a conflict of interest that is not present when providing normal services to gay people that have nothing to do with gay marriage.
:eusa_doh:

As I suspected you got nothing.

Only religious authorities should enjoin morals on others; Persons in Commerce should just abstain from infidel-ism, protestant-ism, and renegade-ism to their profit motive as merchants in Commerce..

dude, most of the Right cannot distinguish the difference between morality and amorality in public policy decisions.

Only religious authorities should enjoin morals on others; Persons in Commerce should just abstain from infidel-ism, protestant-ism, and renegade-ism to their profit motive as merchants in Commerce..

Where do you read in the Bill of Rights that religious protections are forfeited when one owns a business? And where do you get the insane notion that only religious clergy are agents of morality?

Forum List

Back