SCOTUS rejects Trump's Texas lawsuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
200.gif

that's pence to the left with dumbo don showing his disdain for truth, justice, and the American way!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

24 States used the Dominion machines and States like Texas changed their early voting laws with executive orders, so let be clear all your nonsense is the typical partisan bullshit spread by tabloid sites like OAN and Newsmax!
Texas does not have RINO’s in charge the way georgia does

but now the targets of democrat fraud will be republican governors and sec of state, ect

Same as above. We real Americans don’t care. Biden won the 18 to 25 vote by 25 percent. Future elections will make you and your politicians toxic on the question of electability. It will get worse for you.
That always happens

children know nothing about politics or about life

they are brainwashed by hollywood to embrace liberal insanity

but then they grow up and about half sober up and get a clue

it happens in every generstion

Meanwhile back in reality...you guys have gone from saying that observers were not allowed to see votes being counted to swearing that observers say tens of thousands of votes being rammed through machines, to swearing that the voting software has been corrupted to saying the US army raided a place in Germany and seized servers to stating that North Korea printed ballots to saying that the water main breaking in one of the count rooms was a set-up.

Really pal...just stop it with the bullshit...okay?

They wouldn’t accept it if God came down and told them Biden won and the election was fair...
Most libs dont believe in God

But God would never lie to us so there is zero chance of the Creator endorsing this election as fair
I talked to God.
She hates Trump...and she hates you too.

If you don't know trump IS corrupt then YOU don't know anything.
Trump has led an immoral (i.e. anything goes, of it feels good do it, liberal) life as an alpha male who likes women

but as a politician of 4 short years he did everything sithin his power to keep his promises to the American people

Something that few other republicans ever did
What did he promise? Division? Anger? Vengeance? Those are not godly traits...somewhere inside you, you know this.... Satan is the divider. I'll leave it at that...

What about Americans who recognize this precedent that undermines future elections? You don’t care about that?

Yes.

But I'm not sure what to do about networks and sites that distribute conspiratorial garbage and lies to their consumers, though.

Because the alt-right sites have been distributing fantasies to their viewers because their viewers don't want to believe Trump lost, which drives up viewership and ad rates, making them more money.

How do you stop that?

What about Americans who recognize this precedent that undermines future elections? You don’t care about that?

Yes.

But I'm not sure what to do about networks and sites that distribute conspiratorial garbage and lies to their consumers, though.

Because the alt-right sites have been distributing fantasies to their viewers because their viewers don't want to believe Trump lost, which drives up viewership and ad rates, making them more money.

How do you stop that?
Bring back the Fairness Doctrine that Reagan got rid of.

I talked to God.
She hates Trump...and she hates you too.
Mocking religion will get you nowhere that you want to be
How's that mocking religion. Sarah Huckabee Sanders said God wanted the blob to win. So obviously she wanted Trump to lose this time.
I can only say I have always been happy that I was never near Sarah. Lightning bolts really scare me! I understand they travel along the ground!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back